高分宝鸡案悬赏缉凶!

高分悬赏,请英语高手翻译!_百度知道
高分悬赏,请英语高手翻译!
我对IB教学体系很感兴趣。真心地希望能加入这个团队!如翻译好,我希望再进一步提高英语交流能力。也很感谢LUCY给予我的指导和帮助、以及团队合作精神、教学方式,最近我去了3所学校面试,请勿使用翻译软件。虽然,比如英语的听说能力,但是现在我发现,请高手帮助翻译。事实上。我非常感谢上次的面试,之后我认真考虑了我需要提高的方面,让我更明确了自己的努力方向,用于面试口语,让我意识到了我存在的一些不足,因为那次面试,我每天去英语学校学习英语听力和口语。利用最近一段时间,我会通过不懈地努力来赢得这个职位,会在增加悬赏非常感谢你再次给我机会面试,我以前的教学工作中也需要用到英语。同时我也阅读了一些关于小学语文教育以及班级管理方面的书,谢谢,我很珍惜这次机会,这是一个很棒的教学理念,我需要人脑翻译,自从上次见过LUCY后,之后我了解了一些关于IB的内容,她给我介绍了很多关于这个学校的教育理念,有很多教学理念值得我去探索和学习,因此我一直没有放弃争取的机会,让我受益匪浅,以及课堂管理技巧等。上次的会面,贵校是我最欣赏的最近有外国学校的面试,一起努力工作,以前也许我认为小学教育不是一件复杂的事,但是为了将来更出色地工作。我非常喜欢这个学校,我希望更进一步的学习,语言要自然地道
请不要再贴翻译软件翻的相同内容了!谢谢!
提问者采纳
Through last interview,in order to improve my competence in english communication,this being my preference,who introduced many aspects about this school.I want to assure all of you that I will try my best to work on it and win you over finally,I realized some disadvantages I had,and I found some imformation about IB Instructional System、the method of education and the spirit of teamwork,which I thought of seriously later,I am really interested in the IB Instructional System。Actually,I want to have a further learning so that I can perform better in the near future,I like this university very much,I have been to three school for interview,like the shortages of english listening and speaking abilities and the class management skills.I also learned a lot through reading books on chinese teaching method in elementary school and class management.These days I go to english study school to take english speaking and listening classes every day.I also want to give my thanks to lucy for all her kindness to me,so I never give up in only if there are hopes,I cherish it very much.
what‘s more.I regarded primary education as an easy work
before.I appreciate last interview for that it helped me to define my direction,last time I met lucy,such as the philosophy of education.I want to participate in your team and work with you sincerely.Among these.even if english is needed in my former teaching works,but now i find it a challenge which has many method that worth thinging and learingto start with,it is cool I think,thank you very much for giving me the opportunity for an interview again
提问者评价
非常感谢!以后有翻译需要,还会请教你!
参考资料:
完全手工翻译
希望能帮到楼主~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
Thank you again for giving me the opportunity, I really cherish this interview. The last meeting, let I realized I exist some disadvantages, after serious consideration, I need to improve my English, such as the ability to hear and classroom management skills, etc. In a period of time, I go to school everyday English learning English listening and speaking, I hope to further improve English communication skills. Although, I used to work in the teaching of English, but also need more work well for the future, I hope the further study.
I really like this school since last saw LUCY, she told me a lot about the introduction of this school education notion...
Thank you very much for the second chance to interview me, I appreciate it very much. The last interview makes me realize my shortcomings, after that I contemplate the aspects I need to improve, such as the listening and speaking skills of English, and the skills of lesson menagement etc. Recently, I had been to English schools to practise my listening and oral English, and I hope to make more progress in English communication. Although my last job of teaching needed me to use English, for working more efficiently in the future, I want to have further study.
I love this school very much, since I met Lucy last time, she introduces me a lot of education...
非常感谢你再次给我机会面试,我很珍惜这次机会。上次的会面,让我意识到了我存在的一些不足,之后我认真考虑了我需要提高的方面,比如英语的听说能力,以及课堂管理技巧等。利用最近一段时间,我每天去英语学校学习英语听力和口语,我希望再进一步提高英语交流能力。虽然,我以前的教学工作中也需要用到英语,但是为了将来更出色地工作,我希望更进一步的学习。
Thank you very much giving my chance an oral quiz once again, I cherish the current chance very much. And meeting last time, has let me realize that a few there existing in me are insufficient , I have thought that I need the aspect improving carefully afterwards , has hear of for instance , English an ability, class man...
Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to interview again, I treasure this opportunity. The last meeting, I realize that some of my lack of presence, then I seriously consider the need to improve my areas, such as listening and speaking ability in English, as well as classroom management skills. Use the most recent period, every day I go to English schools to learn English listening and speaking, I would like to further improve their English communication skills. Although the teaching I also need to use English, but in order to work better in future, I hope to learn more.
I very much like the schools, LUCY seen since the last time, she ...
Thanks you to give me once more opportunity interview, I treasure this opportunity very much. The previous time meeting, let me realize some insufficiencies which I existed, afterward I had considered earnestly I needed to enhance the aspect, for instance English heard ability, as well as classroom management skill and so on. Using recently, I every day go to English school study English hearing and the spoken language, I hoped that further sharpens English exchange ability again. Although, in I beforehand teaching profession also needs to use English, but will work splendidly for the future, I hope the further study. I like this school, after previous...
Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to interview again, I treasure this opportunity. The last meeting, I realize that some of my lack of presence, then I seriously consider the need to improve my areas, such as listening and speaking ability in English, as well as classroom management skills. Use the most recent period, every day I go to English schools to learn English listening and speaking, I would like to further improve their English communication skills. Although the teaching I also need to use English, but in order to work better in future, I hope to learn more.
I very much like the schools, LUCY seen since the last time, she int...
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!高分悬赏!三星8500手机屏幕上出现-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 信息中心 >
急!高分悬赏!三星8500手机屏幕上出现
来源:互联网 发表时间: 4:48:48 责任编辑:李志喜字体:
为了帮助网友解决“急!高分悬赏!三星8500手机屏幕上出现”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“急!高分悬赏!三星8500手机屏幕上出现”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:急!高分悬赏!三星8500手机屏幕上出现新浪滚动新闻,如何取消掉?,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:好心人,帮帮忙、解决方案2:手机会震动一下,长按“新浪滚动新闻”我的是s5830的不知一不一样,屏幕下方会出现删除的字样解决方案3:不行,我也没装软件。解决方案4:这和软件无关啊,只是主屏幕的一项设置。你长按“新浪滚动新闻”的框,手机会震动一下,屏幕下方会出现删除的字样,你把长按的“新浪滚动新闻”方框拖到的那边去就行了 。你手机是触屏的吧,你要长按“新浪滚动新闻”的框,直到手机震动一下,再把它拖到删除(手机下方会出现垃圾桶)的那块。解决方案5:我手机是触屏的。我长按了,手机也震动了,但是没出现删除“垃圾箱”。谢谢解决方案6:手机屏幕的最下方有个“删除”的字样吧,你长按“新浪滚动新闻”的框就会出现了。然后拖动“新浪滚动新闻”的框去“删除”字样的那个方位就行了解决方案7:长按,震动了一下,没有出现删除的字样。救救我吧*--*解决方案8:屏幕的最下方没“删除”的字样,不可能啊。不然你关机一下,再开机试试解决方案9:不行,我试过了解决方案10:那我就不知道了
3个回答4个回答3个回答3个回答2个回答13个回答9个回答2个回答3个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号

我要回帖

更多关于 至高悬赏 的文章

随机推荐