汶川大地震作文400字我爷爷在干什么?英语作文

日14时28分,四川省汶川发生了特大地震。请根据下面的图画,用英语写一篇80-100词的短文,简单描述全国人民抗震救灾的情况,可适当发挥;并谈一谈作为中学生如何帮助地震灾区的人们。
(参考词汇:collapse v. 倒塌; rescue v. 营救)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
One possible version:
A strongest earthquake, 8-magnitude, hit Wenchuan County, Southwest China"s Sichuan Province at exactly 2:28 pm. on May 12. Immediately our government sent the PLA soldiers to rescue the injured from under the collapsed buildings.
Meanwhile, the whole nation took action sending tents, food, drinking water and other life necessities to the quake-hit areas. Medical teams arrived in time to treat the villagers and pupils who got hurt.
All Chinese are in deep sorrow. As middle school students, we should also do our best to offer the help. I"ll donate more money and I want to be a volunteer to help the students there with their lessons. I"m sure they will get over kinds of difficulties and rebuild their homes soon.
根据汉语提示完成英语句子
1. 爱因斯坦是上个世纪具有最伟大的头脑的人之一.
Einstein was ________ of the ________ ________ of last century.2. 爱因斯坦大多因为他的相对论而闻名.
Einstein is ________ _________ ________ his ________ ________ ________.3. 第100次,我是正确的.
The ________ ________ I am right.4. 他有时犯错误.
He sometimes ________ ________ ________.5. Ann出生于日.
Ann ________ ________ ________ May 1st, 1998.
将下列词组译成英语
1. 10月12日2. 12月25日3. David的生日宴会4. 学校观光5. 音乐节6. 学校上课日7. 艺术节8. 红毛衣9. 看一看10. 演讲比赛
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
将下列词组译成英语
1、10月12日______________________ 2、12月25日________________________3、David的生日宴会____________________4、学校观光___________________
5、音乐节______________________
6、学校上课日____________________
7、艺术节__________________________8、红毛衣 ___________________
9、看一看_______________________
10、演讲比赛 _________________
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司英语作文 你还记得汶川大地震[earthquake]发生时,你再做什么吗?跟我们讲讲吧.80词左右.
Wenchuan,a small city,was destroyed by the earthquake.Many people were buried underground.Many houses were collapsed.The army comes to help people save some people who were buried underground.People said thanks to them.The force of the earthquake is very big.But people don't afraid it.People around the world contributed money to Wenchuan.We wish Wenchuan will become more and more beautiful.What an unbelievable thing it is!Their great spirits showed the powerful life vitality of humans!However,they must keep fighting against the death .Many schools were destroyed and there were many students and teachers who left us forever.Sadness,hopelessness and different kinds of danger spreaded out here and there!But ,fortunately ,love is around us :the Communist party helps us ,the army helps us ,the people all over the world help us .They offer us with money ,goods,love and so on !For example ,li Lian ji,a warm-hearted man ,offered us with 20 million yuan !With the help of the such a large love,we will over come the damage of the earthquake and face our beautiful future!
能翻译成中文吗?
→_→不是英语作文吗
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码欢迎来到作文网!
& 中考英语作文范文
汶川大地震
扫描二维码,在手机上浏览
中考英语作文范文
汶川大地震
  Wenchuan, a small city, was destroyed by the earthquake. Many people were buried underground. Many houses were collapsed.
  The army comes to help people save some people who were buried underground. People said thanks to them.
  The force of the earthquake is very big. But people don't afraid it. People around the world contributed money to Wenchuan. We wish Wenchuan will become more and more beautiful.
  What an unbelievable thing it is! Their great spirits showed the powerful life vitality of humans! However, they must keep fighting against the death .Many schools were destroyed and there were many students and teachers who left us forever. Sadness, hopelessness and different kinds of danger spreaded out here and there!
  But ,fortunately ,love is around us :the Communist party helps us ,the army helps us ,the people all over the world help us .They offer us with money ,goods, love and so on !For example ,li Lian ji, a warm-hearted man ,offered us with 20 million yuan !
  With the help of the such a large love, we will over come the damage of the earthquake and face our beautiful future!
不够精彩?
我要点评:中考英语作文范文
汶川大地震
的其他文章
写作达人推荐关于汶川大地震的初中英语范文_Wenchuan earthquake
全国初中教育考试:
&&& On May 12th, a big earthquake happened in Wenchun, Sichuan. Many people lost their relatives and their homes. All the Chinese people feel quite sad. A lot of people volunteer to help them. Some people raise money for them, some people buy something for them, some people go there to comfort the sad children. Thousands of soldiers help them to save their relatives and rebuild their homes Even foreign friends also give them a hand.&&& I’m deeply moved by these people. So& I’ll use my pocket money to buy some food and school things for the children there. I think all of us should try our best to help them to get out of the trouble together.(英语作文)
本文标题: 本文地址:
会计实务热门资料
热门培训1&&
4月考试热点↓初中英语作文相关文章↓
网站声明:本作文范文来源于网络,只在为网友提供资料参考之用,本站无意侵犯其它网站或公司版权,同时本站不对本作文范文的准确性、时效性或完整性作任何保证,对于因使用或无法使用而导致的任何损害,教客网无须承担法律责任。同时对于使用本网站链接的其他网站或网页而引起的任何损害,教客网不承担任何法律责任。 
我们一致在努力为您免费提供,,,,,,,,,,,,等,本站无需注册,直接下载!欢迎您再次光临
,如果您觉得好,请分享给您的朋友,谢谢!
作者:佚名&&&&文章来源:不详&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:
联系本站QQ:
文章录入:听风客&&&&责任编辑:听风客&
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章:
【】【】【】【】【】
&&作文频道推荐:
&&&&&&&&&&
&&您可能还需要以下资源:
&&热门作文: