歌词 just for to live up to its nameits can with me 好像是这样,是dj来的

BOA的歌词~_百度知道
BOA的歌词~
求助NEXT WORLD英文专集中所有歌词还有拼音拼的韩语歌词请传
我不懂日语或者韩语能跟着唱着的那种多传点她英文歌词我会追加奖赏
提问者采纳
we'Ecstatika&t stand to live nine lives without you boy  I don't you come together. 1 you’re the one I' English  Boy today I saw you smile and I wondered if you knew  That you were the one that took my heart away from me  I can&#39..?s go there&#39, every loneliness is never die  * (never say ever say never ever say)  Whenever time has gone  We found the many things  (every night every night never ever say)  Th English  I can feel it truly in my heart  Cause you my heart know my destiny  That thing can' Japanese  Ima ijou no kimochi o todoketakute
watashi no kotoba de  Dareka hitori wa wakatte kureru hazu dakara  Let me do it my way, The massive one which I knew  It doesn&#39.;s black or white  There't matter what type of color it is  One thing thas just the same after all  &quot,  Want you back in my life I want you back in my life  Cause I did some good and I did some bad  I know what we had was true  repeat *  I remember the days how we used to laugh  How we used to dance to that song and after all this time I have no regret  You'Peace B /s been so long since you were here with me  Since you left me I could I set you free  It&#39?  What do you do you want, my love will never die  I' close to me  I sit home and cry at times thinking that you'm young  And oh you think you know what're sad.  Tell me tell me what I mean to you  Let me keep you warm and dry  Do you do you miss me day and night  And nothing gonna hug you  Making make a love happy and  Don&#39?
can I&#39, Looking for your dream  There is a place where we can go  Wind is blowing so gentle like your smile  Dreams come true  * repeat  ** repeat  *** repeat  No;s time for me to do things on my own  Let me do it my way  All I ever do is listen to you saying that it was a problem  But now I know what is should do  *We play together as one  Peace B is my network id  How I know for sure  I can make my choices on my own  Working together as one  Connecting to my never land  CHIKACHIKACHUU  Getting closer in the name of peace  This the way you judge me  Taking what you see is what I am inside  Just because you think you know me  Warmer my expressions  Never try to understand my way of life  Acting like you know me  Even though I am younger  I still know the way to heal be stronger  That'm ready to go fast you see  Cause I did some good and I did some bad  I know what we had was true  *You still my NO, and wantSukoshi no TORABURU nante KURIA dekiru hazu&quot, run to you when you cry  Boy s tiny or huge  Guess what you may like it probably  LIt's COOL  All take thre the hand my fire burns  Baby kissing softly I need you  Oh stepping stepping babe  When and a how we met each other  How did we get the feelings we have  Boy I fall in love with you  Remember the moment  *Born to love you  Want to take you into paradise  Just fighting for love never stop my body  Take your hand and see heart and  You&#39, the Beat goes on  * repeat  ** repeat  Pat you see  I just want you to know you are the one for me  And i can&#39, that was long ago  It&#39, my love will never die  I'll take the flight of pure joy.. 1  The things I said I taken back do you know  It’s not the end Cause now I&#39, here to stay  Monsieur DJ, everybody is lookin's why you weren'll say goodbye to me  (every night every night never ever say)  I' that we are  Better not to wait!  MANYUARU doori nante
kitto tsumaranai kara ne  Ii ko ja irarenai  * Ima
Peace B is my network ID  Furueteru kokoro
yuuki ni kaete  Yume hirogaru
Connecting is my never land  CHIKACHIKACHUU
egao wo ageru kara  Hitori no yoru
tokidoki fuan ni makeru
sore demo kanarazu  Yozora no nothin but GIRLS THINGS and  For the &quot?  Can I have a kindly look and heart?  *** Listen to my heart?  Lt matter where you&#39, never forget your eyes  Listen to my heart, Looking for your dream  Now we stand admit contrary wind  I believe you now  You can work it out  Dreams come true  Woe Baby it&#39, I' English  Woe Baby what can you see in your eyes  Across an advanse wind yeah  Wha  This word is a commonplace  But now I say to say to you  Oh Baby no I can' the tone  Now my DJ turn the bass on  Atill the beat goes breaking down  Close your eyes in the precious moment  And listen to your heart beats  Bve taken my stand  And I miss you, please come and call my name  I see me searching high and low to find you boy  Sara~ sara~ sara~ sara~ sara~ sara~ sara~ sara~  Crazy glue stuck together soul ties rainy weather  Never separate love like a flu shot it gets better  Your perfection and your reflection is what I need again  So I walk the streets again until we meet again  Boy we can play together let our hearts go free  We can always learn to love and live in fantasy  Even though the  Because it is heavy heart for me  But I wanna gaze at you  Please gaze at me tonight forever more  (never say ever say never ever say)  I  Now it&#39, for days to come Hi Seoul  VALENTI &#47, now you can realize what you got inside  Ot matter if it is slow or fast  The beat is for us to feel?  Oh Baby when we&#39, you should not be alone  Tonight&#39, Looking for your dream  Maybe it&#39., don'm sure we can work it out  All I need is you to love me endlessly  St matter if it&#39!  ee jen muhm chool soo ga uhb suh yo  bo yuh ji neun guh shi  na eui juhn boo ra go mal do ha shi geht jyo  geu geh da ga ah nin deh do  t ready for me  repeat *  You may think I&#39. 1 Woh  Do Do Do Do , if you&#39, for days to come Hi Seoul  Silent starlight in the sky gives me hope and warmth inside  Filling my heart with love and happiness within  Sweet memories of friendship of us linger in my heart  So sweet that it will take your heart and breath away  And why the smallest whisper from the streets talk happiness  Because all the joy n&#39!  ** &quot, Looking for your dream  Happy shining place woe that you want  Bs no use crying over spilt milk&ll never feel  Me and love me like the way I do for you  * Sll be in my arms  Keep a smile and I never let go  Yre from or who you are  One thins make a new start  Boy I fall in love with you [YEAH YEAH]  Waiting here for you  Born to love you  Want to take you into paradise  Let&#39, the girls comm falling for you boy  All my dreams and all my thoughts are all for you  I feel you day and night whether it's no moon never sight my body  Don'll be right by your side? Bm thinking of  The one I can rely  I guess you know that so different site I love this song  This is all you said and done  You still my NO;s the way you see me  But it&#39.;s HOT  I can feel the heat from the depth of your heart  Show s time for me to do what's hittin&#39.?  yeh juhn boo tuh oo rin mo doo ha na in guhl  na reul mi duh bo seh yo  geu sok eh neun na wa ga teun  kkoom eul koo neun chin goo ga eet jyo  pyuhng hwa ro oon seh gyeh sok eh suh  *Repeatx2  Listen To My Heart / passion is all out there for us all  Hi Seoul chase the shining dreams ahead  The days to come are full of hope for everyone  The shining sun will light up your path till the end  Like birds we&#39  ID;re my dreamy boy  You'll take ths a long and winding road  Can Ifall in love&Peace B /s never change  Yes.  repeat * X2  Sara / English  Morning sunlight in your eyes brings life to everything  Waking the earth with love and tenderness within  Feel the blooming of the trees vivid in the clear blue sky  So blue that it will take your heart and breath away  And why the smallest whisper in your ears give happiness  Because I know that tomorrow is full of love for us all  Hi Seoul chase the shining dreams ahead  The days to come are full of hope for everyone  The shining sun will light up your path till the end  Like birds we&#39, for days to come Hi Seoul  Hi Seoul chase the shining dreams ahead  The days to come are full of hope for everyone  The shining sun will light up your path till the end  Like birds we&#39, run to you when you cry  Boy if you feel the same, ready to turn you on  It doesn&#39, tell me if it'll be right by your side?  Do you wanna have me living with you.terashite kureru
dakara watashi wa,  na reul ee hae hal soo uhb geht jyo  *nan nae seh sang eet jyo  Peace B is my network ID  oo rin dal ra yo  gal soo uhb neun seh gyeh neun uhb jyo  ha na ro dam gin seh sang  Connecting in my Neverland  choo ka choo ka choo,[uh-huh] is the way to go  &s nothing mort be shy don&#39, never ever never end  ** Lre gonna ask him to play  Track would be a funky beat for all the fellows  * We' Korean  Seh sang moo suh oon guhl  ah moo guht do mo reun da go mal ha gaet jyo  jeul guh oom man chat neun da go  ga sang hyun shil sok eh  eui mi uhb neun sang ja sok eh ga chyuh suh  sal ah ga ji mal ra  heul ruh nae rin mool eun juhl dae  da shi ohl ra gal soo uhb neun guht.  pyuhng hwa ro oon seh gyeh sok eh suh  *Repeat  suh ro man hee da reun guht do  ee sang hal geh uhb jyo  seh dae cha ee bboon een guhl  keu geh mwt be so down  Baby let me show you how I feel  Oh stepping stepping babe  Trust me always be on your side  Calling you up and make you realize  Just I fall in love with you  You and me forever  Born to love you  Want to take you into paradise  Just finding my way holding tight your body  Turn your way now  What I can&#39, give me if it&#39, &s just a game well done myself again  Finally I' English  It's not what I yet  Leave your worries behind  Now you&#39.  * repeat  ** repeat  The Lights Of Seoul / English  It doesn&#39, wicked MC&#39.;d be doin&#39?& to  Tsuyoku shinjite iru  *** Kienai kara
Peace B is my network ID  Kono tobira hiraite
asu ni mukaou  Inotte iru
Connecting is my never land  CHIKACHIKACHUU
namida wa iranai yo  Surechigatte ita futari dakedo
ima nara ieru
sunao na kimochi wo  Toosugiru kyori mo koete
kimi ni aitai  ** repeat  * repeat  *** repeat  ID;t get you off my mind 'v gonna hear what I say  Least then try to stop me  Now it' English  It&#39, oh baby  Through the night 't give more than enough  Oh my love is the waiting for you  You are my dream  Why do you cry  Just look in my heart  Come with me  Let&#39, we&#39, can't stand my love for you  So reaching your hand hard on to me  Shaking my heart you&#39,  oo ri man eui pyo hyun deul ro ga deuk chan  oo ri man eui seh sang  geu sok eh neun na wa ga teun  kkoom eul kkoo neunt take my eyes off you  I can hardly breathe when you come walkin'why don't make things so complicated  ** Show me what you got baby, please come and call my name  I see me searching high or low to find you boy  * Repeat  Sara~ sara~ sara~ sara~ sara~ sara~ sara~ sara~  Show me what u got &#47.1 /Formality&t say &quot, our choice is always for real  It doesn're bad  I phoned to you midnight call yeah  But I know it't know just what to do just can'Peace B /cause I&#39.;s best for me  I know that I will fly high  All I ever do is listen to you saying that it was a problem  But now I know what is should do  repeat *  ID;s better  (You) Always think you know  Time has changed, I wanna see all of your dance  Full on the floor and move your body  N for the best match  The lovely vibe that you can touch
提问者评价
3Q但还有没有MIRACLE的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
歌手:Do As Infinity
专辑:New World
春の风が木漏れ日の中 すりぬけてく 私までも
青い空で泳ぐくもたちに ただみとれて
居眠りして
Ah- 季节を感じたら
Ah-心が踊り出す Holiday
なんだかほら 始まる 恋の予感
寄り道して帰ろう 口笛吹こう
好きな曲で过ごす日曜 悲しいことも
忘れましょう
今日も赤い自転车に仱盲扑财长蕡鏊?br&见つけに行こう!
Ah- このままでこまでも
Ah- ペダルを こぎ続けていたい
长い坂と桥を超え 左に行こう 芝生が见えるよ
ジャニスと歌いながら ビール开けよう
明日も晴れるように 口ずさむよ
なんだかほら 始まる恋の予感
寄り道して帰ろう 口笛吹こう?
ずっと探していた本当の私を...
boa的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求找一首歌:英文歌,女的唱的,快节奏的有点像DJ曲,歌词里好像有“can you one for me。。。。loving in_百度知道
求找一首歌:英文歌,女的唱的,快节奏的有点像DJ曲,歌词里好像有“can you one for me。。。。loving in
。woo。”大概好像是这样。。。,快节奏的有点像DJ曲。,谢谢帮忙啦:英文歌,歌词里好像有“can you one for me,女的唱的。。有哪位知道。。loving in,我是在广场上有些人健身运动时听到的,woo求找一首歌
提问者采纳
Hot N' Cold (Almighty Anthem R)-Almighty Cover Girlz
提问者评价
挺好听的 虽然不是我要找的 不过还是谢谢了~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
一楼的 那个晶晶是你老婆啊 ?还是你暗恋她?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首英文歌,唱的有一句歌词好像是you can(can't) make me cry .can.baby..sha la la la我看到的好像DJ 舞曲红茶馆.找了很久就是找不到,最开始就是you can(can't) come on and me .you can talk to me .you can do for me
卼海绵宝宝啊
Come Baby Come —— Dale ArdenArtist: Dale ArdenAlbum: Other Song LyricsTitle: Come Baby Come
PrintCorrectYou can call my name anytime you wantYou can talk to me when there's something wrongYou can touch my soul, you can break my bonesBut there's a thing you can do for me babyYou can make me cry and dry all my tearsYou can be the light, you can be the darkYou can catch my mind with your magic soundBut there's a thing you can do for me babyCome baby come baby come baby(Darling come to me)Come baby come baby come baby(I'm in ectasy)Come baby come baby come baby(When is no more surroundings)Come baby come baby come babyYou can call my name anytime you wantYou can talk to me when there's something wrongYou can touch my soul, you can break my bonesBut there's a thing you can do for me babyYou can make me cry and dry all my tearsYou can be the light, you can be the dark[Come Baby Come Lyrics on You can catch my mind with your magic soundBut there's a thing you can do for me babyCome baby come baby come baby(Darling come to me)Come baby come baby come baby(I'm in ectasy)Come baby come baby come baby(When there's no one else around)Come baby come baby come babyShalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaShalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala是这首吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有一首歌的歌词有so just beat it,比较像dj区,但不是mj的_百度知道
有一首歌的歌词有so just beat it,比较像dj区,但不是mj的
我有更好的答案
说不定是leave me alone呢那一部分的歌词是so just leave me alone
love never fell so good from justin timberlake
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首能表达爱意的英文歌!!!!!急!!_百度知道
求一首能表达爱意的英文歌!!!!!急!!
不要上来就love不停的!。不要多,50分,谢谢大家了,比如my everthing什么的,旋律要优美,太平淡的。我听得也不少了就是一时找不出来最好的,不要那种太惨的,太欢快的!采用后再加30分,一首就够!要含蓄的
麻烦各位再帮我选几首~~~~不要嫌我事多哈!;re beautiful就很不错!恩谢谢大家了~不过还想看看还有什么选择,就像一楼you&#39。要男声的啊,就要这种节奏舒缓抒情点的!,理解万岁
提问者采纳
Everything I Do I Do It For You (bryan adams)I just Call to Say Love YouWith Or Without You (U2)个人认为第一首比较好
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他16条回答
,最后出现了一个loveHow did I fall in love with you很安静。。很含蓄还有就是westlife的I do
也是轻缓。我蛮喜欢我觉得是now and forever吧挺轻缓的重要的是没出现love,虽然题目里有love ,不过歌词高潮部分才出现love。
home-westlife我刚刚回家的时候特别喜欢的一首歌假如你在外地工作念书,和女朋友分居两地这首歌很适合楼上推荐的都不错
soulmate(灵魂伴侣)_natasha bedingfieldbreathless(无法呼吸)_shayne wardI never had a dream come true_s club 7非常抒情,而且非常含蓄了...几乎都没提起LOVE,但已经爱到极至了3首按排列顺序推荐,如果是我,我用第一首,恩.
强烈推荐:Darren Hayes-《So Beautiful》其次:backstreet boys--&anywhere for you& &shape of my heart& &as long as you love me&savage garden--&I knew I loved you& &truely madly deeply&
love to be loved by you 经典!!!
as long as you love me
我最后的夜曲JOEY MOE
right here waiting
(By 查里.马克斯)我觉得挺好听的.I` will be right here waiting for you
3rd Storee的《Tonight》超温馨又好听!去这个网站下!
Lily Allen-Littlest Things
Sometimes I find myself sittin' back and reminiscing
Especially when I have to watch other people kissin'
And I remember when you started callin' me your miss's
All the play fightin', all the flirtatious disses
I'd tell you sad stories about my childhood
I dont why I trusted you but I knew that I could
We'd spend the whole weekend lying in our own dirt
I was just so happy in your boxers and your t-shirt
Dreams, Dreams
Of when we had just started things
Dreams of you and me
It seems, It seems
That I can't shake those memories
I wonder if you have the same dreams too.
The littlest things that take m...
you are everything
歌手:vanessa williams
You are, you are, everything, everything, oh
You are, you are, everything, everything, oh
You are, you are, everything, everything, everything is you
Today I saw somebody
Who looked just like you
He walked like you do
I thought it was you
As he turned the corner
I called out your name
I felt so ashamed
When it wasn't you
Wasn't you
You are everything
And everything is you
You are everything
And everything is you
Oh you are everything
And everything is you
Everything is you
How can I forget
When each face that I see
Brings back memories
Of being with you
I just can't go on
You're Beautiful你能喜欢我很高兴啊
因为平时听的都是metal
所以找歌困难有点大
又找了两首- -~
3首全是男声的啊...
James Blunt - You're Beautiful
/html/389.htm
My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw you face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.
Yeah, she caught my eye,
As we walked on by.
She could see from my face that I was,
呵呵`~你可以去听听love to be loved by you,这个可是
marc terenzi在他和sarah connor的婚礼上,弹琴唱了这首歌.
帮你找了歌词,你可以自己细细品位:
I can’t believe I’m standing here
Been waiting for so many years and Today
I found the Queen to reign my heart
You changed my live so patiently
?And turned it into
something good and real
I feel just like I felt in all my dreams
There are questions hard to answer
?Can’t you see…
Baby, tell me how can I tell you
That I love you more than life