在工作中未来的五年的计划 用英文针对这个题目写一篇日记50字50字的作文

需要一篇50字英语作文,主要写我的假期去了哪里,题目名《My Holiday》,
Last week I went to Kunming for my holiday.I relaxed myself during myholiday.I think kunming is a very good place.It was very beautiful andinteresting.Dianchi was very good.If you want to go to kunming,you must go to Dianchi.Kunming is very warm.People called kunming was spring city.So I like Kunming very much.The last,I hope go to Kunming twice.参考资料:自己写的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My HolidaySummer holiday has already come. How happy am I!  The favorite thing I wanna do is traveling. I joined an outdoor club and went to the seaside in Zhejiang province with other membe...
给我简略的内容被?~~~
扫描下载二维码用英语写一篇作文 十五年后的我 小学六年级的水平 50字左右
任务edFK66AI48
In fifteen years ,I will live in a big city with my parents.I will have long hair .I will be 170cm tall.I will be an English teacher because I like to be with children.I will have many friends.Maybe I will have a happy family and have a baby.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
./question/.html?push=1&group=1
我水平太高深了
额。。。。。自己写。。。。路过留个脚印。。会写。。。可是。。。。懒得。。。。打!=w=
扫描下载二维码求一篇五分钟左右的英语作文,题目是未来五到十年的打算~文章的涉及的范围可以很广,事业,家庭,孩子都可以~
什么标准?简单还是难?多少字数?考试还是什么?
是口语考试的,不需要很难初中高中的水平,长度要达到5分钟~拜托啦
那你想说哪个话题?应该结合自己吧。。。我帮你写写看,告诉我哪个话题
由于是口语,就不用太正式,我尽量把词语弄简单点
well, to be honest, i haven't thought about this questions yet. I guess i will say something about my career plan. My ambition is to become a accountant in the future. First of all, I heard about that an accountant can earn very good money in the future. I am not a money admirer, but you can't really do anything without money these days. Secondly, accountants can help resoving finaicial problems. I watched a programme about accountants before and I was impressed a lot by the dedication spirit of accountants because they make huge efforts on auditing the finacial revenues and expenditure as well as working out the sophisticated action plan.
Although I know it is not simple to realize my dream about being an acccountant, I will endeavor to achieve this goal by building up more knowledge and skills in the accounting area. Furthermore, I will try my best to take an active participation in volunteer work in companies in order to broaden my horizon and gain more experience in this field. In addition, I have to master the knowledge of accounting softwware to be able to skillfully use the software. In conclusion, hopefully, I can succeed in becoming an accountant in the near future.
这是你要的会计作文,good luck
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
IN ten years ,I think I will become a reporter .because I like talking with someboby .I believe me .I think I am good at that .So I decided to syudy very hard .
I would like to be a teacher.There are many different jobs in our daily life.I would like to be a techer because i like children very much and i like teach children Enlish.(chinese maths 都行)...
扫描下载二维码您现在的位置: >
我的未来计划 My Future Plan
来源: 作者:英语作文 时间: 11:36
我的未来计划 My Future Plan
I always dream of becoming a teacher, because teaching is the most glorious project in the world.& Nothing is more important than education to a nation. I'm honored to devote myself to education.我一直梦想成为一名教师,因为教师是世界上最光荣的职业。对于一个国家来说没有什么比教育更重要。我很荣幸能为教育献身。As far as I know, a teacher can be described as a candle. He's very kind- He's
He's diligent and hardworking. He has the willingness to help others, so people always speak highly of teachers.据我所知,老师被喻为蜡烛。他是非常的善良和慷慨的;他是明智和聪明的;他是勤奋和努力的。他乐于助人,所以人们都高度赞扬教师。If I could be a teacher, I would be very honorable. After all, my major is English Education. I must take up this career. Now my dream comes true, so I will work harder and harder. I believe I can make it.如果我能成为一名老师,我会感到很光荣。毕竟,我的专业是英语教育。我必须要从事这个职业。现在我的梦想成真了,所以我会更加努力地工作。我相信我可以做得到。&我未来的事业 My Future Career
IfI had a chance to be a teacher in the countryside, my life would be wonderfuland meaningful, for it's a good way to achieve my value of life.如果我有机会在农村当老师,我的生活会是美好、有意义的,因为它是我实现人生价值的一种好途径。Onone hand, if I worked in the countryside, I could teach the people advanced knowledgeand help them to get rid of their poverty. Maybe I will be famous someday,because of my hard work and great contributions.一方面,如果我在农村工作,我可以教人们先进的知识、帮助他们摆脱贫困。也许有一天我会因为我的勤奋和伟大的贡献而出名。Onthe other hand, the people in the countryside are very kind-hearted. They arewilling to help others when people are in trouble. So I'm eager to make friendswith the people in the countryside.另一方面,乡村的人们都很善良。当别人有困难的时候,他们都愿意给予帮助。所以我想在乡下交一些朋友。Furthermore,working in the countryside is a great challenge for me. Challenge can bringexperience and make me grow up quickly. As I am more experienced, I will feelmore powerful in my heart.再者,在农村工作对我来说是一个巨大的挑战。挑战可以为我带来经验并使我快速成长。当我的经验越来越丰富时,在我的心里我会感到越来越强大。Thisis my strong belief. Wherever I am, I will keep it up. I believe my future willbe glorious, because I often devote my hard work to my future plan.这就是我坚定的信念。无论我在哪里,我会坚持。我相信我的未来会是美好的,因为我经常为我的未来计划而努力。我的未来 my future
Everyone wants to know their future, butnobody knows it. I hope my future will like that. I think I will be an excellentlawyer in the future. I help many people who is in difficulty. I will help thepeople are in need, no matter they are rich or poor. Then I think I will have agood reputation among the society. In order to have a good body, I will do someexercise every week. My family will be proud of me and always stand behind me. I will work hard to reach my future.&Ok,this is the future in my dream. What’ yours?每个人都想知道自己的未来,却没有人可以知道它。我希望我的未来会这样的。我想将来我会成为一位出色的律师。我会帮助很多人有困难的人。我会帮助那些有需要帮助的人,无论他们是富人还是穷人。我会在社会中享有良好的信誉。为了身体健康,我每个星期都会做一些运动。我的家人为我感到骄傲,而且会永远支持我。我会努力实现那样子的未来。好了,这就是我梦想中的未来。你的是什么呢?我的未来 My Future
Ithink much about my future that it’s good. First of all, I must have a healthybody so that I can work or do anything. I strongly support that saying that thebody is the root of the revolution. Besides, I think I will have a harmoniousfamily with my wife and children. I am the support of my family. I must workhard for them, so a good job is necessary. I want to be an engineer that earnsa lot. And I will support my parents and my wife’s. From this point, a good jobis extremely important. However, I hope I still have some free time forleisure, like traveling or do something I like. In short, I want a peace butrich future with my families.关于我的未来,我畅想过很多,它是美好的。首先,我必须要有一个健康的身体保证我能工作或做别的事情。我十分赞同“身体是革命的本钱”这一说法。此外,我也会和我的妻子和孩子组建一个和谐美满的家庭,我是家里的支柱。我要为他们努力工作,所以一份好的工作也是必不可少的。我想成为一名工程师,这挣得比较多。我也要赡养我和我妻子的父母,从这点来看,一份好的工作就显得十分重要了。但是,我仍然希望我闲暇空余的时间,去旅旅游或者做我想做的事。简单来说,我想要的未来就和家人一起过平淡富足的日子。  
  转载分享本站内容yingyu.,请保留文章来源信息和原文链接!以“城市生活”为题目写一篇50字的英语作文 题目:Life in the city要快!
Nowadays,most people,especially those who live in the country,want to move to the city.But is the city life perfect?Every coin has two sides.
It's true that things seem to be more convenient ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇日记50字 的文章

随机推荐