我还不能怀孕可以在外面吃饭吗英翻

英语翻译我在汉堡店工作 经常都会有老外来吃东西 每次只能用手比划 帮我翻译些有用的句子 欢迎光临!请问几个人?\请问需要点什么?(吃什么)请稍等几分钟.你点的东西马上就好了一共需要付...钱找你.钱 请问是打包带走吗?不用谢 1元~100元 都怎么数 薯条冰激淋 雪碧可乐鸡肉卷牛肉堡虾堡鱼堡鸡肉 冰块
Welcome!I ask a few people? \Will need something? (Eat anything)Please wait a few minutes.Now you point something like aA total of the money needed to pay ...To find the money you have .Is it packed away from us?Eat hereThank you for comingThank you, You're welcome1 yuan ~ 100 yuan is how the number ofFriesIce creamSpriteCokeChicken rollFort BeefShrimp fortFish CastleChickenIce这是按顺序来的.希望能帮到你.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译晚上跟一个外商吃饭,去年见过一次.我想说:“再次见到你很高兴!去年我们见过一次,还在一起吃过饭,”地道的英语怎么说?这样说合适吗?还有最好能教我一些吃饭应酬的英语对话,要外国人能明白的,不要那种书本化的外国人一听一头雾水的那种,
字母泪熕硛
"Hey,nice to meet you again!we met last year remember we even had (lunch/dinner)together"问候家人hey,how's the family?你家人最近怎样?I heard that .我听说.之类的..邀请别人would you like to go get a drink?要去喝一杯吗?Let me buy you (lunch/dinner/a cup of coffee)and we can continue chatting...让我请你吃(XX)吧,再继续聊吧...Why dont we finish this over(lunch/dinner),my treat..我们边吃边谈吧 ,我请客..Just look me up whenever you're free ,i'll take you to (lunch/dinner)..你有空的时候就来找我吧 ,我请你吃饭..就酱之类的东西咯..=P ^^
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
nice to see you again! we have met last year, remember? we had dinner together.
It is very nice to meet you again.(I'm very gald to see you again) We met once last year, had a meal together. Does it ring a bell?
It's my pleasure to meet you again.We met and had dinner together last year.Did you remember this?吃饭对话可能会谈很多方面问题,不知道这个外商有什么爱好或擅长什么,如果知道就好办了。
How do you doing? We had dinner last year, do you remember?
"hey XXXX! its nice to see you once again! remember that dinner last year where we were eating together?"- :“再次见到你很高兴!去年我们见过一次,还在一起吃过饭,有印象吗?”"Cheers,Mr Jones" 我敬你 MR XXXX"You have to try thi...
1:wow~~it is nice to see you again,we had met once last year and had a meal together,have you got it?2:oh~are you(外商名)?wonderful!it is you! we finally meet again~how I wish this moment!(噢~是***吗?太好了!我们终于再次见面了!我多么期望这一时刻啊!)
It's reaaly nice to meet you again. Actually we met each ohter and had a meal together last year, do you still remember?
It's reaaly nice to meet you again. Actually we met each ohter and had a meal together last year, do you still remember? 来自威尼英语翻译网
扫描下载二维码今天我们要在外面吃饭。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:当前位置: &
求翻译:你可以在外面吃东西是什么意思?
你可以在外面吃东西
问题补充:
You can eat outside
You can eat outside in
You may eat the thing in outside
You can eat outside
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译我们即使有水也很少.他如果曾经有的话,也很少在外面吃饭.如果不这样的话,你一旦遇到困难,别人将不会帮你.
We have little water,if any.We seldom,if ever,eat outside.If not,others won't help you once you are in trouble.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Even if we have very little water.If he had any, and rarely eat out.If not so, once you encounter difficulties, others will not help you.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 孕妇经常在外面吃饭 的文章

随机推荐