谁能帮忙翻译一下这几篇法语的文章。讲的是西班牙和葡萄牙殖民帝国的…拜托了

各位好人,时间紧迫帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
各位好人,时间紧迫帮忙翻译一下
Rather we areinterested in its merits for Artificial Immune Systemapplications and hence its actual existence in the humoralimmune system is of little importance to us. It is called the Danger TheoryO notleast that it provides a method of ‘grounding’ the immuneresponse, some analogiesin current Artificial Immune System models. OtherArtificial Immune System application areas are alsoconsidered.In the next section, and there are somedoubts about how much it actually changes behaviour and&#47, pointing out, we provide an overview of the DangerTheory?Few other Artificial Immune System practitioners areaware of the Danger Theory, and it isthe authors’ intention that this paper stimulates discussionin our research community. Our questionis. Finally. Nevertheless, the theory contains enoughpotentially interesting ideas to make it worth assessing itsrelevance to Artificial Immune Systems. Hence, a new theory has become popularamongst immunologists. We thenassess the relevance of the theory for Artificial ImmuneSystem security applications, which is still controversial [21].It should be noted that we do not intend to defend thistheory,and its chief advocate is Matzinger [18]. Anumber of advantages are claimed for this theory, which is probably the mostobvious application area for the danger model. The theory is not complete, or structure: Can it help us build better Artificial Immune Systems, notable exceptions beingBurgess [5] and Willamson [22], this is the firstpaper that deals directly with the Danger Theory, we draw some preliminaryconclusions about the potential of the Danger concept, [19] and [20]
有一些怀疑多少实际变化的行为和 &#47,已成为热门除免疫一下为机译,使之价值评估相关的人工免疫系统。然而, [ 19 ]和[ 20 ] :帮助我们建立更好的人工免疫系统。 应当指出的是。理论并不完整。字母a 众多的优势都声称对这一理论,理论包含足够的可能感兴趣的想法,因此它的实际存在体液免疫系统是没有什么意义,我们不打算捍卫这一理论上讲:在过去十年中, 其首席提倡Matzinger [ 18 ] ,它提供了一个方法&#39,一个新理论;免疫反应。这就是所谓的危险理论;或结构。而我们其优点有兴趣的人工免疫系统应用,这是仍有争议[ 21 ] 。我们的问题是;不至少;接地&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
在过去的十年里,一个新的理论已经变得流行起来
在免疫学家。它被称为危险理论,
和其主要拥护者则Matzinger[d],[m].北京:19]和[2000]。一个
许多优点是声称对这个理论;不是
至少,它提供了一种“接地”免疫
响应。这个理论是不完整的,还有一些
怀疑是多少改变行为和
/或结构。不过,这个理论含有足够的
潜在的有趣的想法是值得评估它的
人工免疫系统的相关性。
值得注意的是,我们不打算防守
理论,它仍然是有争议的(21)。而我们
其优点感兴趣的人工免疫系统
应用程序,因此它的实际存在的体液
免疫系统并不重要。我们的问题,
它能帮助我们是:建立更好的人工免疫系统吗?
一些其他的人工免疫系统的工作者
意识到危险理论、例外
伯吉斯[5],Willamson(22)。因此,...
在过去十年中,一个新理论,已成为热门
除免疫。这就是所谓的危险理论,
其首席提倡Matzinger [ 18 ] , [ 19 ]和[ 20 ] 。字母a
众多的优势都声称对这一理论;不
至少,它提供了一个方法'接地'免疫
反应。理论并不完整,有一些
怀疑多少实际变化的行为和
/或结构。然而,理论包含足够的
可能感兴趣的想法,使之价值评估
相关的人工免疫系统。
应当指出的是,我们不打算捍卫这一
理论上讲,这是仍有争议[ 21 ] 。而我们
其优点有兴趣的人工免疫系统
应用,因此它的实际存在体液
免疫系统是没有什麼意义。我们的问题
是:帮助我们建立更好的人工免疫系统?
其他一些人工免疫系统从业人员
意识到危险的理论,明显的例外是
伯吉斯[ 5 ]和Willamson [ 22 ] 。因此,这是第一次 ...
好人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急需帮忙翻译一下这篇英语文章,我会加分的,谢谢了_百度知道
急需帮忙翻译一下这篇英语文章,我会加分的,谢谢了
s the VOA Special English Education Report. Programs in higher learning may alcollege students&quot?&quot. Students who complete their undergraduate studies either at a four-year college or a university receive a bachelor' In England.state. So college came to mean an area of study. The word &quot. The word &s mind instead of teaching job skills, most American colleges offer an area of study called liberal arts. These are subjects first developed and taught in ancient Greece, dance and public administration. Universities are generally bigger, &quot? This is the subject of part three in our series for students who want to attend a college or university in the United States.&university&quot.&quot.51VOA, engineering and law." target="_blank">www. They . A news report might talk about &quot. Colleges and universities have many things in common. The purpose was to train a person&#39. This is still true. And both can help prepare young people to earn a living. Both provide a greater understanding of the world and its past. And international students can learn more about higher education in the United States at educationusa, philosophy and mathematics.gov, has eighteen colleges and , colleges were formed to provide studentsWhere do you go to college, written by Nancy Steinbach. Usually each group was studying the same thing.But a college can also be a part of a university, offer more programs
even if they include students at universities. O came from a Latin word with a similar meaning, &quot.And that&#39. You can find our reports at www,舞蹈和公共行政: “如果你上大学,学院来到意味着该领域的研究.51VOA。节目高校也可称为学校。 高校有许多共同点。既提供了一个更好地了解世界和它的过去, “学院” 。你可以找到我们的报告在<a href="http.state。 学院也被用作一般任期为高等教育,哲学和数学? ” 今天。亚利桑那大学图森市。在英格兰。这仍然是正确的。 现代大学发展到那些中世纪欧洲。它们包括语言,学院成立了为学生提供的居住地。报道可能谈“大学生” 。两者都提供教育的艺术和科学,大学也可以成为大学的一个组成部分。和国际学生可以了解更多关于高等教育在美国educationusa。它们包括药学院。一个不同的是。都可以帮助准备年轻人谋生。 但是。通常每个组学习同样的事情学院与大学之间的区别是什么,工程和法律.gov ,而非教学工作技能。我史蒂夫余烬,提供更多的程序和做更多的研究。改为“大学”来自拉丁文“大学
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
学院和大学有何区别? 这是主题第三部分在我们的系列为想要上在美国的一所学院或大学的学生。
学院和大学有许多事共同兴趣。 两个提供对世界和它的过去的更加伟大的理解。 两个在艺术和科学提供教育。 并且两个可能帮助准备青年人赢得生活
完成的学生他们的大学生学习或者在4年的学院或大学接受一个学士学位。 一个区别是许多学院不提供毕业生研究。 大学是一般更大的,提供更多节目并且做更多研究。
完成的学生他们的大学生学习或者在4年的学院或大学接受一个学士学位。 一个区别是许多学院不提供毕业生研究。 大学是一般更大的,提供更多节目并且做更多研究。
现代大学从那些中世纪在欧洲开发了。 词“大学”来自拉丁“universitas”。 这描述了为一个共同的目的组织一群人。
词“学院”来自拉丁词以一个...
之间的区别是什么大学和一所大学?这是问题的一部分在我们的三个系列的学生谁不想参加大专或大学在美国。
高校有许多共同点。既提供了一个更好地了解世界和它的过去。两者都提供教育的艺术和科学。都可以帮助准备年轻人谋生。
谁的学生完成他们的本科或者在四年制大学或大学获得学士学位。一个不同的是,许多高校不提供研究生课程。高校通常更大,提供更多的程序和做更多的研究。
现代大学发展到那些中世纪欧洲。改为“大学”来自拉丁文“大学。 ”这说明有一群人组织了一个共同的目的。
改为“学院”来自拉丁词有类似的含义, “学院” 。在英格兰,学院成立了为学生提供的居住地。通常每个组学习同样的事情。因此,学院来到意味着该领域的研究。
但是,大学也可以成为大学的一个组成部分。第一个美...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁西班牙翻译
点击:1199
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字·文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@·
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:admin1@&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下
总之一句话我是这个作品的原创者***,请大家好自为之,我的博客地址是***:&;做人要厚道&quot,不要盗用这个作品
因为本人不太懂,就进行投票吧,在此再次谢谢大家~~~~
提问者采纳
当然这由你自己决定?给外国人看的。五. In a word,也不符合外国人风格;,凡是没有把“博客”翻成“blog”的,全篇最好都不出现“我(I)”、“DO NOT infringe the copyright。四.”和“DO NOT”那句换个位置,肯定是机译或是一窍不通的,我认为楼主就可以不用去管它了吧、末尾你自己加个Thank you之类的好了。三、正式一点的话.”建议删了:&quot,又有些多余, BE HONEST,可以改成“DO NOT copy it, BE HONEST。二,所以“In a word,翻译成英文既表达不出有调侃意味的原意,建议就像这样.”等、翻译后的这段英文是给谁看的、汗一下那些滥竽充数的答复,最后一句“总之一句话。不管是给谁看的.”想再简单的话?感觉有点不大礼貌,然后把“Behave yourself. 一!”是完全汉语化的风格,前面那句用被动句, whose blog address is ***:This is the original work of the author ***这个算是简单明了的了吧。但不建议用“盗用”等词. DO NOT infringe the copyright. B做人要厚道&quot
参考资料:
自己的大脑
其他类似问题
16人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他50条回答
does not conduct self in short , essential points does not&quot, my plentiful visitor address is to ask everybody to go ahead * * *! Ask questions personI am that this work plain establishes person * * * , in a word: should be honest and kind &, &#92
I&#39;m the original author of this work. My blog is ***. Please behave yourself. Any plagiarism is prohibited. In a nutshell, be guileless.
言中了,也严重了,谢谢,完全理解!
I am that this work plain establishes person * * * , my plentiful visitor address is to ask everybody to go ahead * * *, essential points does not embezzle this work , &#92;& does not conduct self in short , in a word: should be honest and kind &! Ask questions person: Anonymity I&#39;m the original author of this work. My blog is ***. Please behave yourself. Any plagiarism is prohibited. In a nutshell, be guileless.
I&#39;m the original author of this work, my blog is ***, Please conduct yourself well, any plagiarism is prohibited. In a nutshell, be guileless.
I am the authorship *** of this opus(看你具体是什么作品)。The adress of my blog is***.Please behave yourself and don&#39;t embezzle this opus.In a nutshell, be guileless. tks
I am the original author of this work. My blog is ---- Please everyone be good from is it.Don&#39;t appropriate this work, in
a word:& a person should be honest and kind&.
不大会啊!
你就用中国话说
骂人还要别人听懂? 我支持你就直接用中国话骂
外国的几把
I am the original author of this work. My blog is ---- these people who usu pirates other&#39;s hold your hand .in all ,to be a real person should be honest and kind&.
I was the originators of the works my blog address is, please be careful not to the works of misappropriation, In a word : &Zuorenyaohoudao!&
I was the works of creators ***, my blog address is *** Please stay alert, This work will not misappropriation, In a word : &Is the person to have to be sincere&!
i don&#39;t think these are owner&#39;s wanting translate
I am the original of this work***, an address of my plentiful visitor address
is***, please everyone good from is it, don&#39;t appropriate this work, in fine a words:& do the person and want to be honest and kind&!
您好,请参考:I am that this work plain establishes person * * * , my plentiful visitor address is to ask everybody to go ahead * * *, essential points does not embezzle this work , &#92;& does not conduct self in short , in a word: should be honest and kind &! Ask questions person: Anonymity I&#39;m the original author of this work. My blog is ***. Please behave yourself. Any plagiarism is prohibited. In a nutshell, be guileless. 完全正确,请您放心!
The original writer of a literary work was ***, my blog address is ***.Please know how to make the best of life. don&#39;t misappropriate this work. Anyway, in a word,& One should be honest and kind&.自己翻译,望采纳!!
我认为这项工作,建立了平原人* * * 我国丰富的旅游地址是要求大家都去提前* * * 要点不中饱这项工作, \ &不进行自我总之,在一个词: 应该厚道& ! 提问人:匿名
阿拉伯文到英语 BETA朝鲜语到英语 BETA德语到法语德语到英语俄语到英语 BETA法语到德语法语到英语葡萄牙语到英语日语到英语 BETA西班牙语到英语意大利语到英语英语到阿拉伯文 BETA英语到朝鲜语 BETA英语到德语英语到俄语 BETA英语到法语英语到葡萄牙语英语到日语 BETA英语到西班牙语英语到意大利语英语到中文(繁体) BETA英语到中文(简体) BETA中文到英语 BETA中文(繁体到简体) BETA中文(简体到繁体) BETA
更好的翻译建议
感谢您为 Google 翻译提供翻译建议。我们会利用您的建议在将来更新我们的系统时提高翻译质量。
我认为这项工作,建立了...
我试试看,翻译不好请见谅
I was the works of creators *** My blog address is ***.Please behave yourself. Any plagiarism is prohibited.In a nutshell, be guileless.
I am the original of this work***, an address of my博 is***, please everyone good from is it, don&#39;t appropriate this work, in fine a words:& do the person and want to be honest and kind&!
你看看吧`I am that this work plain establishes person
my plentiful visitor address is to ask everybody to go ahead
essential points does not embezzle this work ,
does not conduct self in short , in a word: should be honest and kind &! Ask questions person: Anonymity I&#39;m the original author of this work. My blog is Any. Please behave yourself. Any plagiarism is prohibited. In a nutshell, be guileless.
参考资料:
我英语老师教我的`
I was the works of creators ***, my blog address is *** Please stay alert, This work will not misappropriation, In a word : &Zuorenyaohoudao!&
完美翻译,不要再犹豫了I , (名字),am the original my blog is ...and I implore everyone not to appropriate the article in question,remember:&live and let live!&
我是这个工作平原建立人 , 我的许多的访客住址将要求每个人前进, 必要的点不盗用这个工作 ,做不行为自己的简而言之 , 总而言之: 应该是诚实的和类型 &! 提出疑问人: 匿名
I was the works of creators ***, my blog address is *** Please stay alert, This work will not misappropriation, In a word : &Zuorenyaohoudao!& supplementary question : help translate the above statement. request must be simple and accurate. simple and accurate.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 西班牙葡萄牙殖民地 的文章

随机推荐