一牛网人才云频道正式上线了,填写简历找份高大上的工作吧!
完善简历更有100个RD币奖励!
赶快带着RD币参与抽奖活动!各种话费,开发板的兑换,海量活动等你来战!
春节万元现金红包嗨不嗨?
一牛网首位最6的资料达人是谁
那些年iPhone6S都被谁抽走了
“一牛网在线”已正式上线,这里有最新的行业资讯,有深入的技术探讨,更有各种奇闻趣事。
现在关注上方二维码,并回复论坛用户名,即可获得20RD币
百灵智能语音识别模块- Lark7618语音识别WIFI模块是一款集成云端语音识别、语音合成、语音唤醒和MP3解码等功能于一身的模块级产品。Lark7618的语音交互识别功能,可广泛应用于物联网、智能家居、智能家电、智能硬件、智能机器人、安防监控等领域。
论坛资料为网友自由上传,与本论坛无关。
Powered by
关注,回复用户名送20rd币From Wiki 来自痴汉的爱
The LinkIt ONE development platform is an open source, high performance board for prototyping Wearables and IoT devices. It is based on the world's leading SoC for Wearables, MediaTek Aster (MT2502) combined with high performance Wi-Fi (MT5931) and GPS (MT3332) chipsets to provide you with access to all the features of MediaTek LinkIt. It also provides similar pin-out features to Arduino boards, making it easy to connect various sensors, peripherals, and Arduino shields.
LinkIt One is an all-in-one prototyping board for IoT/wearables devices. Integrating GSM, GPRS, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth features into a basic Arduino form factor.
LinkIt ONE is a co-design product by
and . It brings together both parties' technology in open hardware and industrial leading reference designs for Wearables and IoT devices to create a powerful development board.
LinkIt ONE board comes with a lot of features and its SDK(Software Development Kit) is quite comprehensive. Read this document throughly once before using the board. Being a co-design product basic level Technical Support for hardware is provided at . Advanced Technical support is available at . These forums have a good number of FAQs about this board.Please search solutions for your requirements/issues first before posting questions for saving your time.
Includes ARM7 EJ-S(TM), GSM, GPRS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth BR/EDR/BLE, GPS, Audio codec, and SD card connector on a single development board.
Pin-out similar to Arduino boards, including Digital I/O, Analog I/O, PWM, I2C, SPI, UART and power supply, compatible with Arduino.
Provides various interfaces for connecting to most sensors, peripherals, Groves, and other widgets.
You are what you wear. Using LinkIt ONE together with MediaTek LinkIt SDK (for Arduino) you will be able to easily turn your ideas into practical prototypes and make them a reality with the Seeed productization and agile manufacturing service.
MT2502A (Aster, ARM7 EJ-S (TM) )
Clock Speed
Dimensions
3.3x2.1 inches
DC Current Per I/O Pin
Analog Pins
Digital Output
Analog Input
Software based(Serial) ,also known as USB Modem Port and Hardware Serial(Serial1, D0&D1)
Up to 32GB(Class 10)
Positioning
GPS(MT3332)
850/900/ MHz
802.11 b/g/n
BR/EDR/BLE(Dual Mode)
There are 3 slide switches on LinkIt ONE which are used to configure the function/working mode :
Switch No.
Functionality
Position 1 - Functionality
Position 2 - Functionality
Program Mode
MS: In this position, when connected to PC, LinkIt One board will be shown as 10MB USB drive. The program will not execute in this mode. Any file that is copied to this drive can be read via the code.
UART:This position is used to set the board to program mode. Firmware can be uploaded in this mode.
BAT: Board powered by Li-ion Battery. To charge battery, set the switch to this position and connect the board to PC.
USB:Board powered by USB port. Set the switch to this position when there is no battery connected to program the board.
SPI:This position allows access of external SPI pins (D10 - D13)
SD:This position allows the code to access SD card. This mode also disables access of SPI pins (D10-D13).
Install Arduino IDE 1.5.7 Beta (Windows or MAC OS X version)
Register on .
for Arduino IDE (Windows or MAC OS X).
Install LinkIt ONE drivers.
Update the on-board firmware version.
Open Arduino IDE, Select LinkIt ONE board and start coding.
Connect GSM, GPS and WiFi/BT antennae to LinkIt One board
Insert SIM and Micro SD Card
Explore examples and Happy making!
. For more advanced topics, follow MediaTekTM
Download . At the time of writing this guide, v1.1.11 Windows SDK (Beta) was used. Read the video guide for Windows OS and MAC OS X platforms .
Extract the downloaded files to Arduino IDE folder.
Double-Click the .EXE file and install.
With the installation of LinkIt ONE SDK, Arduino IDE works a LinkIt ONE IDE.
Disable Driver Signature Enforcement if you are using Windows 8/8.1 OS. Read .
Put the MS/UART slide switch to UART position and connect LinkIt ONE to PC.
Open Device Manager, the following COM ports will be displayed.
Install driver from ..\LinkIt_ONE_IDE\drivers\mtk folder.
After installing drivers, Device Manger should display the following two ports:
MTK USB Debug Port used for uploading code
MTK USB Modem Port used for printing message, such as Serial.println()
NOTE: There is no official Windows 10 driver yet. Windows 10 users can manually select the Windows 7 driver files from \LinkIt_ONE_IDE\drivers\mtk from Device Manager. This is known to work on few PCs.
The firmware of LinkIt ONE board needs to be updated once in a while. Latest LinkIt ONE SDK comes with a version of firmware.
Before starting the firmware update, make sure the slide switches are in proper position ( MS/UART should be in MS position. USB/BAT in USB position):
Run FirmwareUpdater.exe application from ..\LinkIt_ONE_IDE\hardware\tools\mtk folder.
Click the button and then connect LinkIt ONE to PC. Wait for 1 minutes for the update to complete successfully.
The slide switches should be configured for firmware upload (i.e Put MS/UART in UART position and Power switch in USB position).
Open File -& Examples -& Basics -& Blink in LinkIt ONE IDE.
Select the COM Port number corresponding to MTK USB Debug port
in Tools -& Port.
Compile and upload the code.
LED marked L should blink.
There are three antennae provided with LinkIt ONE. They are used for:
Connect the antenna as the following image.
While pulling the antenna from board, do it with care. Please Do not use brute force.
Try to use the force perpendicular to the direction of the board, otherwise you might damage the antenna pad.
LinkIt ONE accepts standard size SIM Card and Micro SD Card. Insert them as per the following image:
LinkIt ONE SDK comes with many examples / sample code to use peripherals like GSM, GPRS, WiFi, BT, Audio, GPS etc. Explore them first and read about API documentation. API documentation are available in
We manufacture hundreds of Groves and Shields, including sensors, actuators, displays and other modules.
You can implement your ideas with those Groves and Shields easily.
But, LinkIt ONE does not support all of them.
We prepared a list of compatible Groves and Shields:
The Sidekick Basic Kit for LinkIt ONE is designed to be used with your LinkIt ONE board. This kit will help you quickly get along well with the platform of LinkIt. It includes many of the most popular accessories for DIY projects : like Breadboard, Jumper wires, Color LEDs, Resistors, Buzzer, etc. All these come in a handy box, which is easy to transport and mimimises clutter. The kit includes a complete guide that will familiarize you with a wide range of electronic components while you create small, simple, and easy-to-assemble circuits. There are 10 different courses outlined that will offer a best way for beginner to get familiar with LinkIt ONE.
If you want to make some awesome projects by LinkIt ONE, here's some projects for reference.
is really an awesome place to share your awesome project. There’s so many makers here to share their works.
I had made many instructable as well, I will feel excite when my instructable get a large views or favorites. Especially when you first post your instructable, you will always go to the page and see if someone like it.
I still remember when I post my first instructable years ago, it’s a project about Arduino, I made a phone with Arduino. It’s called , even today I can get some comments from it, and I am glad to help others to make their own phone with Arduino.
Now, I will share my latest instructable, it’s a beautiful device that you can put it on the desk. It’s named Instructables Indicator. With this instructable, you can know if people like your instructable, if your instructable get featured.
This application contains the below function:
Connecting to Wi-Fi
A 320x240 TFT display to show the message
Include Views, Favorites and Comments.
When your instructable get featured, the leds on the base will turn on
If you like Instructables and write instructables, you will like this idea. I will share the process to make it, as well as the code, all things is open sources.
This is an IoT demo make by LinkIt ONE and .
With this demo, we can:
Display household temperautre, humidity, luminosity, volume control data collection on OLED screen
Cloud service, data uploaded to Cloud platform Xively, real-time monitoring
Data retention for reviewing how data changes over time
Remote control Household Appliances by sending a message
Table Lamp, 3D Printing, controlled by your phone
Schematic / Design Files:
Datasheets and User Guides:
Getting Help
Collections

我要回帖

更多关于 linkit one 的文章

随机推荐