我想做一个医生关于医生的英语作文文5句话

我想要一篇5句话的英语作文_百度知道
我想要一篇5句话的英语作文
是介绍我一周的学习生活
y favorite subjectDiffernt people like differnt subject.Because it is interesting and relax.so i like it.As for me.it is more intersting than other subjects.请采纳.Because of this,i am good at math,i like math the best
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文我的周末,5句话
昝玞唪茭腐妠卩
你好, My Weekend
Last saturday,
I was very happy.
On saturday,
I got up at seven o'clock. After breakfast, I did my homwwork, It was a little difficult. Then I played computer games,It was very interesting, so I liked they very much.In the eveing ,I visit my friend--Hans,he was very friendly to me,I love him.
I was veryhappy,I think you did too.标题:我的周末 内容:我的周末上星期六,我很高兴.上周六,我得到了在7点钟.早餐后,我做homwwork,这是一个有点困难.然后,我打电脑游戏,这是非常有趣的,所以我喜欢他们非常much.In的晚装,我去看我的朋友 - 汉斯,他非常友好,我,我爱他.我是veryhappy,我觉得你没有了.你看行不行?望采纳谢谢
i got up at 7am last Saturday, i had breakfast. then i held my mother washed the dishes,my mother was happy.i was very happy,too.
Today is sunday.it is sunny.i want to go to the park with my parents.i will go to the park.i am happy today.今天是星期天。天很晴朗。我想与父母一起去公园。我正准备去公园。今天,我很高兴。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我的一周英语作文,5句话 +
音无°641kIx
on Monday i will go to library after schoo,because i want ti find some useful book.on Tudesday i will go to swimming with my fridend for i want to try some differents .on Wensday i will play ball with my brother ,because i have so much time study .on Thursday i will visit my annt with my mom,it is so long i haven't seen her . on Friday i will go to suppermarket to help my mom buy something she needs
on Satuaday and Sunday i wil
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
every night in my dream ,i see you i hold you ,that is how i kown you go on !
far across the space that between us ,you have come to go on!
on Monday i will go to library after schoo,because i want ti find some useful book.on Tudesday i will go to swimming with my fridend for i want to try some differents .on Wensday i will play ball with...
knfasohioashfiaufasiofjaifhuihgsaoihasfaisodawduwafy9whaf8afaw9fh89awhfa98fahg89aga98gagha9ghw89hgsdgbesdgvenjfkbsdvwq 催发 额uwifewbfwe微博废物ifieubw福额为比uwebfieuwbfuied而不参赛豆腐把书读薄吴单位ufeubfiebfuiebfewiebfiue...
扫描下载二维码一、英语写作(五句话作文)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
一、英语写作(五句话作文)
上传于||文档简介
&&针​对​英​语​欠​佳​的​同​学​,​快​速​提​高​高​考​作​文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢

我要回帖