英语语法问题 I have been doingwriting letters. 句子中的been的作用是什么,为什么

八年级英语语法_百度文库 两大类热门资源免费畅读 续费一年阅读会员,立省24元! 八年级英语语法 上传于||暂无简介 阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券 想免费下载本文? 下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便 还剩3页未读,继续阅读 你可能喜欢几道英语语法题,回答正确率最高者可以多加分!(第四部分)用正确的动词填空.41.How delicious the soup ___(taste)!42.I ___ (have) a bath when the phone rang.43.Please come another time.The Dean ___ (go) to the post office.44.Try again and you __(pass) the test,I'm sure.45.I __ (wait) for you at the cinema at six tomorrow evening.46.So far the workers __ (build) 12 bridges.47.She left the office when she ___ (type)the documents.48.He said he ___ (be) here as soon as he was wanted.49.-You look tired!-Yes,I (write) letters since breakfast.50.They __ (cross) the river by lunch time if they can find a ferry boat.51.I can't understand you ___ (laugh) at the poor child.52.I advise him ___ (leave) next week.53.The boy was ___ (annoy) with the noises from the street.54.He gave me a magazine ___ (read) while I was waiting.55.You're going to attend the meeting ___ (hold) tomorrow morning,aren't you?56.I prefer taking a taxi to (drive) a car.57.When will you have your letter ___ (post)?58.The old man was seen ___ (seat) at the end of the table.59.I am not used to ___ (speak) to in such a way.60 ____ (not,do) his homework,he decided to stay at home.用动词的适当形式填空。 41.taste的主动形式表被动语意.How delicious the soup tastes(taste)!42.电话响的瞬间我正在洗澡,过去式.中学的经典题型啊!持续发生的动作+when+瞬间动作I was having(have) a bath when the phone rang.43.院长已... 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 tasteswas havinghave gonewill passwill waithave builthad typedwill behave beenwill crosslaughingto leaveannoiedto readto be helddrivingto postbeing seatedspeakingHaven't done 41.How delicious the soup _tastes__(taste)!42.I _was having__ (have) a bath when the phone rang.43.Please come another time. The Dean _has gone__ (go) to the post office.... 41.How delicious the soup tastes!42.I was having a bath when the phone rang.43.Please come another time. The Dean has gone to the post office.44.Try again and you wi... 59.speak58.to seat46.are building42.have been 41.How delicious the soup ___(taste)!tastes 动词主动形式表被动语义42.I ___ (have) a bath when the phone rang.was having43.Please come another time. The Dean ___ (go) to the pos... 41. tastes42. had43. has been to44. will pass45. am going to wait46. have built47. had typed48. could been49. was writing50. will cross51. was laughin... 41.How delicious the soup tastes(taste)!42.I _was_having_ (have) a bath when the phone rang.43.Please come another time. The Dean _went__ (go) to the post office.44.... 41.taste的主动形式表被动语意。How delicious the soup tastes(taste)!42.电话响的瞬间我正在洗澡,过去式。中学的经典题型啊!持续发生的动作+when+瞬间动作I was having(have) a bath when the phone rang.43.院长已经去了邮局,has+过去分词表示“已经”。P... 41.How delicious the soup ___[tastes]!42.I [was having] a bath when the phone rang.表示电话响的时候正在做43.Please come another time. The Dean [has gone] to the post office.表状态,他已经去了

我要回帖

更多关于 how have you been 的文章

随机推荐