英语选择题蒙题技巧③

这个问题看似简单,外教的英语水平当然好,其实回答起来很难。
  回答这个问题之前,我们需要先了解一下孩子的英语水平。如果上来我们直接用一句话回答,必然会惹来争议。要想弄清这个问题的答案,就必须要分析前提。没有前提,就没有准确答案。
  正如有人问我们:5岁的儿童穿多大的鞋好?我们怎么回答?28码、30码? 这个问题的答案和年龄有关联但却没有必然的关联,我们首先要了解孩子的脚多大。
  一、我的大学外教课经历
  先讲一下我在学校对外教课的亲身经历。我以前学的是传统的中教备考式英语课,基本上是哑巴英语。在研究生阶段,终于有了外教课。外教来自美国,是白人老师,一点中文都不会。我们班的学生虽然英语考试都还不错,但听力参差不齐。英语听力好的,课堂上能听懂一部分内容,听力不好的则完全不知老师在说什么。课外,英语好的几个学生,常邀请外教来宿舍聊聊天,或者陪外教出去逛街购物,口语越发进步,只是这些机会与英语听力不好的学生无缘。
  二、加拿大英语课的外教与中教
  再给大家讲一个加拿大新学英语的故事。加拿大政府很重视教育,专门提供拨款,为刚到加拿大的成人新移民提供初级和中级英语培训。课程由政府资助,学生无须交费。老师的英语大都是母语而且具有专业资格,帮学生学习英语以及了解加拿大的法律和文化。但是很多中国人学了几天就不去了,弄得外教摸不着头脑,找学生回访了解原因,得知一些学生去了中国老师办的英语班自费学英语。为什么大家会放弃免费的外教,去中国老师那里付费学英语?因为课堂上听不懂外教的英语,只能让中国老师用中文来教英语。
  三、儿童英语选中教好,还是外教好?
  说了这么多题外话,现在我可以回答儿童英语选中教还是选外教这个问题了。
  选外教还是中教的关键因素,不在于老师的英语水平,而在于学生的英语水平。在给孩子选英语老师时,如果你的孩子是零基础,我的建议是选择中教。如果孩子的英语基础已经比较好,那么我的建议会是选外教,因为外教不但在课堂上语言丰富,孩子课下还有机会与外教聊聊家常,丰富一下文化背景。
  四、结束语
  最后,我要提醒一句,无论您给孩子选的英语老师是中教还是外教,家长都不能放手不管。不是说老师水平不好,而是课堂上的时间通常都太短。
  我与樱桃老师有个非常一致的观点:孩子最靠谱的机构是家庭,最负责任的老师是父母。
  本文选自马丁的博客的博客。
(责任编辑:王燕)
&&&&&&</div
你也许没有参加2014教育年度盛会,但精彩绝对不容错过……[]
主演:黄晓明/陈乔恩/乔任梁/谢君豪/吕佳容/戚迹
主演:陈晓/陈妍希/张馨予/杨明娜/毛晓彤/孙耀琦
主演:陈键锋/李依晓/张迪/郑亦桐/张明明/何彦霓
主演:尚格?云顿/乔?弗拉尼甘/Bianca Bree
主演:艾斯?库珀/ 查宁?塔图姆/ 乔纳?希尔
baby14岁写真曝光
李冰冰向成龙撒娇争宠
李湘遭闺蜜曝光旧爱
美女模特教老板走秀
曝搬砖男神奇葩择偶观
柳岩被迫成赚钱工具
大屁小P虐心恋
匆匆那年大结局
乔杉遭粉丝骚扰
男闺蜜的尴尬初夜
社区热帖推荐
旅途看的不只是风景……[]
客服热线:86-10-
客服邮箱:省市中考直达
您当前所在位置:
2012年初三英语选择题选择题及答案
摘要:面对中考,考生对待任何科目的考试都需保持平常心态,精品学习网同学们整理了初三英语选择题,希望对同学们的复习有所帮助!
1.&&&&&& old lady with white hair can speak&&&&&& English very well.
A. An; an&&&&&&&&&&& B. T an&&&&&& C. T /&&&&&&&&&& D. T the
2. &Oh, there is someone in the room.
&&&&&& must be my mother.
A. There&&&&&&&&&&& B. She&&&&&&&&&& C. This&&&&&&&&&&& D. It
3. I must go now. My mother&&&&&&& for me at the bus stop.
A. is waiting&&&&&&&& B. waits&&&&&&&&& C. waiting&&&&&&&& D. waited
4. There is a little water in the bottle,&&&&& ?
A. isn&t it&&&&&&&&&&& B. is it&&&&&&&&&& C. isn&t there&&&&&& D. is there
5. I like writing to my pen friends, but it&&&&&& a lot of time.
A. spends&&&&&&&&&&& B. costs&&&&&&&& C. takes&&&&&&&&&&& D. pays
6. &Do you mind if we play cards here?
&&&&& . There&s a sign that says &Quiet&
A. Better not&&&&&&&& B. Go ahead&&&&&& C. Sure not&&&&&&& D. I&d love to
7. You look tired. You&&&&&& to have a rest.
A. must&&&&&&&&&&&& B. may&&&&&&&&&&& C. should&&&&&&&& D. need
8. &You have&&&&&& my books for two months.
&Sorry, I&ll return it tomorrow.
A. got&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. lent&&&&&&&&&&&& C. borrowed&&&&&& D. kept
9. &Don&t worry. Mum will come to solve the problem.
&&&&&& she won&t come?
A. What will&&&&&&& B. What about&&&&&&& C. What if&&&&&&& D. How about
10. Forty-five years after it&&&&& , basketball became an Olympic event.
A. was invented&&&& B. was inventing&&&&&& C. invents&&&&&&& D. invented报班咨询:400-888-3456
试题资料:
各地资讯:
各科复习:
报考六部曲:
教学资源:
高考论坛:
高考交流:
高考英语选择题栏目提供高考英语单选,高考英语选择题,高考英语选择题技巧,高考英语单项选择题,高三英语选择题等内容,为高考英语复习提供指导。
条记录,分
高考工具箱
2014高考录取分数
2014高考真题答案
Copyright (C)
All Rights Reserved 巨人学校 版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
英语选择 精心收集的各类精品文..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口您当前位置 :
初一英语单项选择题专练题及答案
  小编导语:初一英语单项选择题专练题及答案是小编为大家准备的初一英语单项选择题专练题及答案。单项选择题是初中英语考试中的经典题型。以下就是初一英语单项选择题专练题及答案,供你学习参考。  ( )1.My friend __________ America said he doesn&#39;t like Chinese food.  A. of B. with C. from D. to  ( )2.-- What club does he play ________? -- Juventus.  A. with B. to C. against D. for  ( )3.-- What do you think ______ the idea? -- I think it&#39;s funny.  A. of B. over C. in D. for  ( )4.He is friendly and most of his classmates like to play ______ him.  A. by B. on C. with D. and  ( )5.He doesn&#39;t ______ at school, but at home.  A. singing B. sing C. to sing D. sings  ( )6.When did you ___________ this morning?  A. go to school B. went to school C. goes to school D. going to school  ( )7.Where _____ your English teacher from?  A. does B. is C. do D. are  ( )8.----What are your school rules? ----We _____ eat in the classroom.  A. don&#39;t B. not C. can&#39;t D. can to  ( )9.-______________ is your brother, Tom? -He&#39;s much better.  A. What B. How C. Where D. Why  ( )10.My watch is old, but _________ is new.  A. his B. her C. your D. its  ( )11.The girl ________ the red dress is Alice.  A. in B. on C. with D. under  ( )12.-- _______ ? -- I&#39;d like some noodles.  A. What do you like B. Do you like some noodles  C. What would you like D. What size would you like  ( )13..Mary can&#39;t play with me _______ she is too busy.  A. why B. so C. because D. because of  ( )14.Let&#39; s ________ football.  A. playing B. are playing C. play D. plays  ( )15.--- Why do you want to see the dolphins? --- _____ I like them.  A. And B. But C. Because D. Then  ( )16.Do you want to __________ a football player?  A. wait B. be C. like D. call  ( )17.My father ___ mind sitcoms.  A. does B. doesn&#39;t C. isn&#39;t D. can&#39;t  ( )18.---_______ is the school library? ---It&#39;s next to the playground.  A. What B. Where C. How D. When  ( )19.Sundays, I usually go to visit my grandfather.  A. In B. At C. Of D. On  ( )20.---Thanks a lot. ---_________.  A. You are right B. That&#39;s right C. That&#39;s all right D. All right  ( )21.Here is a photo ___ our classmates.  A. of B. for C. at D. is  ( )22.--- What was the weather like yesterday? --- _____.  A. It&#39;s Sunday B. It is snowy C. It&#39;s July 3rd D. It was windy  ( )23.---- What does your brother look like? ---- He is ______.  A. clever B. lazy C. busy D. tall  ( )24.Nurses work at the ______.  A. bank B. hospital C. assistants D. clerk  ( )25.Molly likes to_______ with her friends and eat grass.  A. speak B. say C. get D. play  ( )26.Did he go to Central Park? __________.  A. Yes, he didn&#39;t B. No, he didn&#39;t C. Yes, he does D. No, he did  ( )27.I count ___________ money in the bank every day.  A. a lot B. lots C. many D. a lot of  ( )8.--- ____ are giraffes from? --- Africa.  A. What B. Where C. Which D. Who  ( )29.The students often ________ soccer in the afternoon.  A. playing B. plays C. are playing D. play  ( )30.---Is there a supermarket near here?  ---There is one _________ from the station.  A. cross B. across C. away D. of  ( )31.----Why do you like this play? ---- ______ it&#39;s funny.  A. because B. Because C. So D. For  ( )32.Fire can be useful, ____ it also can be dangerous.  A. and B. but C. or D. so  ( )33.She wants to ____ an exchange student in America.  A. is B. are C. be D. does  ( )34.He is always _________ to others.  A. friend B. friends C. friendly D. friendly  ( )35.Which do you like ________ ,tea or coffee?  A. well B. good C. better D. best  ( )36.Can you tell me the way ______ the post office?  A. for B. of C. in D. to  ( )37.Is your friend a boy _____?  A. and girl B. and a girl C. or girl D. or a girl  ( )38.Why _______ your parent like dolphins?  A. do B. is C. are D. does  ( )39.He often helps her _______ her homework.  A. does B. doing C. with the D. with  ( )40.-- How did you _______ your Sunday?  -- I stayed at home and watched TV.  A. play B. like C. spend D. want  ( )41.Mr Green is ________ English.  A. an B. / C.a D. the  ( )42.There is a hospital _________ the police station.  A. on B. with C. of D. opposite  ( )43.Father _________ Sports World, but mother ________.  A. like, don&#39;t B. like, doesn&#39;t C. likes, doesn&#39;t D. likes, don&#39;t  ( )44.--- Is there a supermarket on Second Avenue? --- ____.  A. No, it isn&#39;t B. Yes, it is C. there isn&#39;t D. Yes, there is  ( )45.Lucy and Lily do ______ homework every day.  A. one&#39;s B. their C. her D. they&#39;re  ( )46.My weekend is boring, but yours is ________.  A. bad B. difficult C. great D. clean  ( )47.It&#39;s an international school ___ children ___ 5-12.  A. for, of B. of , for C. of, of D. for, for  ( )48.-What are you doing? -- I am ________ a book..  A. seeing B. looking at C. watching D. reading  ( )49.My sister and I ________.  A. am doing my homework B. is doing my homework  C. are doing our homework D. are doing their homework  ( )50.--- What is your favorite _____? --- Football.  A. sport B. subject C. food D. music  1.C   2.D   3.A   4.C   5.B   6.A   7.B  8.C    9.B   10.A   11.A   12.C    13.C   14.C 15.C   16.B   17.B   18.B   19.D   20.C 21.A  22.D   23.D   24.B  25.D   26.B   27.D   28.B  29.D  30.B  31.B   32.B  33.C  34.C  35.C 36.D  37.D   38.D  39.D  40.C  41.B  42.D 43.C   44.D  45.B  46.C   47.A   48.D   49.C  50.A
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
后一篇:后面没有内容
Copyright&(C)2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司巨人学校&版权所有版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语单项选择题 的文章

随机推荐