2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
人教版的 英语单项选择题..要平均的..
乜小秋の埸
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1. Our school is _________ a park and a big library.
A. between
D. in 2. Tom and Mike enjoy _______ TV.
C. watching
D. to watch3. Let's __________________ .
A. go shopping
B. went shopping
D. going shopping4. They want _________ the zoo very much.
B. to go to
D. going to
5. There ______ some Chinese girls in Miss Gao's class.
D. will6. _________
do you come from?
D. Who7. We had fun in ______ games.
C. to play
D. playing8. _______ it going?
Pretty good!
D. Where's9. Thank you very much. ________.
A. You're welcome
B. That's right
C. You're right
D. Don't thank me10. Thank you for
_____ us so much help.
C. to give
D. gives11. Can you tell _____ the way to the shop?
D. she12. You'd better _____
a taxi to the park.
A. to take
D. taking13. ______ you _____ a cup of tea?
Yes, please.
A. Are, like
B. Does, like
C. Do, like
D. Would, like14. I don't like cabbage _______.
B. a little
C. a lot of
D. very15. How many ____ do you want?
B. tomatos
C. pieces of bread
D. potato16. My work is interesting, but _____ dangerous.
A. a kind of
C. kinds of
D. kind of17. Let's _____ TV now.
A. to watch
18. Mother often goes ______ on Sundays.
D. shopping19. We often play ____ after school.
A. a basketball
B. the basketball
C. basketball
D. a football20. He is very hungry. He buys ____ hamburgers.
C. a lots of
D. all of them 21. "What does he do?" means ____________
A. who is he
B. Where is he
C. What is he
D. what is he doing22. The girl wants ______ a doctor.
D. to do23. Please _____ late for school next time.
A. don't be
C. doesn't be
D. be not24. My parents often cook noodles ____ me.
D. of25. One of the children _____ in the river last summer.
A. was swimming
B. is swimming
C. are swimming
D. were swimming26. _______ are the books?
They are 20 yuan.
A. How much
C. How many
D. How money27. Sorry, I'm late ______ school.
D. from28. She _____ lunch at home yesterday.
A. doesn't
B. didn't have
C. doesn't have
D. hasn't29. Would you like _____ orange juice ?
Yes, please
D. many30. We _____ to a movie last Sunday.
D. was go31. What _____ your sister _____? She is an actor.
A. does, does
B. do, does
C. does, do
D. do, do 32. Why not ______ see the smart dolphins?
A. come to
B. to come
C. coming and
D. coming33. We can ______ taxi to the town.
D. take a 34. Welcome to our school!
____________!
B. Thank you
C. It doesn't matter
D. Very good 35. We often _____ TV after school.
A. are watch
C. watches
D. watching36. What time is it? __________.
A. It's fine
B. It's OK
C. It's Tuesday
D. It's nine37. Let's take some ________.
B. photoes
C. photos for you38. Yesterday, there ______ nobody in the room.
D. were39. What time do you leave school ______ the weekend?
D. of40. You can _____ it in English. He can ______ English well.
A. speak, speak
B. tells, say
C. say, speak
D. talks, say 41. What ______ you do over the weekend?
D. does42. ______
Yes, I'd like a cup of tea.
A. Excuse me.
B. Can I help you?
C. Are you OK?
D. Good morning!43. Did you play football last Friday?
____________.
A. No, we don't
B. No, we didn't
C. No, we aren't
D. Yes, we play44. ______ do you usually go to school?
D. Where45. She _______ her homework on Sunday.
B. doesn't
C. didn't do
D. doesn't did46. Mr.Smith is badly ill. Now he is ______ hospital.
D. the47. What do you want ________ ?
D. doing48. _______ does the child _______?
A. Where, comes from
B. Where, from
C. Where, come from
D. Where, is from49. Your dress is very beautiful. ___________.
A. Thank you
B. You're right
C. Don't say so
D. yes, it is50. ________ books are there on the desk?
A. How much
B. How many
C. How about
D. How far参考答案1 —5
6 —10 BDAAA
11—15 CCDAC
16—20 DBDCA
21—25 CCABA
26—30 AABAB
31—35 CADBB
36—40 DCBBC41—45 CBBBC
46—50 BACAB1.
hotel _____a
with ______ interesting
garden.A. is
meal ______ a
park.A. in
house.A. to
B. telling
are_________ interesting.A. kinds
from ________ .A. China
like ?---I'd
like _______ .A. a
teacher.A. too
C. either8.
many ________ would
B. tomatoes
C. tomatos9.
family.A. peoples
B. peopling
C. people10.My
patients(病人).He's
a _______ .A. bank
C. doctor11.She
______ to _____
assistant.A. wants
be12.It _____ Tuesday
yesterday(昨天).A. was
C. were13._____ most
work.A. For
C. With14.______
morning, I
room.A. On
Sunday15.---What
in ?---I’m
in _______ .A. class
Five16.Peter _______ medium
he _______ a
build.A. is
________ chess.A. the
C. 不要填18. Mr. Wu
_______ jokes
C. talks19.The
glasses _________ yours.A. are
C. am20.Nobody ________ me
here.A. know
C. knowed(
)1.Please write down ________.A.all your names
B.all of names
C.all names
D.your all names(
)2.The boy is good _____English songs .A. to song
B.at singing
D.at sing(
)3.He is _____ younger than she.
)4.I think my cakes are nicer than ______.A.her
)5.The girl ___ long hair is Lucy.
)6.That shop sells______.A.mens’ shoes
B.man’s shoes
C.mans’ shoes
D.men’s shoes(
)7.Would you like _____ to eat?A. different something
B. something differentC.different anything
D.anything different(
)8. I’m so tired . I can’t run _____.A.any more
B.more any
C.some more
D.much more(
)9.I can see ____moon in the night.
)10.I want to see the animals. Why ____you ____with me ?
A.don’t come
C.aren’t come
D. going to come(
)11.There is _____”f” in the word “farm”.A.a
)12.We are going to work on a farm . Please ______late.
C.don’t be
D.not to be(
) 13.I can’t go boating
with you. I ____do my homework first.A.can
D.have to (
).14.The woman’s name is Mary Joan Shute . You can call her_____.
A.Miss Joan
B.Miss Shute
C.Miss Mary
D.Miss Mary Joan(
)15.How____the people _____to the East Lake next Sunday.A. going to get
B.is going go get
C. getting
D.is going to getting(
)16.What about ______boating at the Water Park .A.go
C. to going
)17.Hi, Sam .______a little present ,_____our best wishes.
A. This is and
B. That is with
C.Here’s with
D.Here are with
)18.Which do you like ____,pears, tomatoes or parrots.
)19. The old man is _____ the radio , but he can’t _____anything.A. listening to
B. listening to C. to hear
)20.I’m sorry .I can’t carry ____basket.
D.the second
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1The little boy is very clever. He makes his mother () very happy. A.feel B.feeling C.felt D.feel 2This pair of shoes ________ for my sister. A. are B. has C. is1选A.make sb. do2.cT...
( )1.The oranges are ________.Can you help me carry them?A.hheavy B.small C.full D.empty( )2._______are in the same row.A.I,you and he B.You.he and I C.He.you and I D.I.he and you(...
1.I didn't go home ______ I finished cleaning the classroom yesterday. A. when B. while C. until D. since 2.Do you think English is as ______ as math? A. important B. very important C. ...
1. Tom is too ____ to say.A. reached B. played C. excited D. wanted2. --- ____ is it from your school to your home?
--- It's about 300 meters. It's near. A. How long B. How far C....
扫描下载二维码:精讲班+增值服务大礼包(大礼包中为听力、口语辅导),当次考试未通过,免费重学下一次网络课程=580元 (原价700元);
:精讲班+增值服务大礼包,增值服务大礼包(大礼包中为听力、口语辅导),免费重学下一次网络课程=580元(原价700元);
详情咨询:
考试吧学易网校
公共英语二级
孟欢、孙金国
公共英语三级
一级签约通关班:一级精讲班+一级真题解析班+一级课课练+一级口试常见话题解析班+《全国英语等级考试标准教程》(全新版)第一级(附MP3),考试不过,免费重读=580元
二级签约通关班:二级精讲班+二级真题解析班+二级课课练+二级口试常见话题解析班+《全国英语等级考试标准教程》(全新版)第二级(附MP3),考试不过,免费重读=680元
三级签约通关班:三级精讲班+三级真题解析班+级口试常见话题解析班+三级课课练+《全国英语等级考试标准教程》(全新版)第三级(附MP3),考试不过,免费重读=780元
详情咨询:
考试吧环球网校在线课程
口试常见话题解析班
真题解析班
公共英语1级
涂秋玲|那峙青
公共英语2级
吴天民|乔珊珊
公共英语3级
公共英语4级
文章责编:wangpanpan& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 16:40:48)?&&( 14:04:09)?&&( 14:01:24)?&&( 13:49:45)?&&( 13:46:37)?&&( 13:37:35)
关注官方微信
?学习资料?考点预测
公众账号:考试吧
扫描二维码关注
距离2017年考试还有天
2017下半年五级考试:
 考前2-3个月报名(各地不同)
 一般考前一周内打印
 下半年五级:11月18、19日
 一般为考后两个月查分
 一般次年1月开始
签约通关班22%的用户选择
签约通关班(低起点)78%的用户选择
精讲班+真题解析班+口试常见话题解析班+课课练
一级:580元
二级:680元
三级:780元
考试不过,免费重读
一级:略高于初中毕业生的英语水平
二级:普通高中优秀毕业生的英语水平
三级:专科及以上或同等程度的英语水平
一级:830元
二级:930元
三级:1030元
考试不过,免费重读
一级:初中、高中英语水平,有无PETS参考经验均可
二级:初中、高中英语水平,有无PETS参考经验均可
三级:初中、高中英语水平,有无PETS参考经验均可
学员:孔祥云(山东)
英语丢了20年,重新学习费劲不少。但是在老师的指导下,还是顺利通过了,感谢老师,感谢网校。
学员:苗凤(天津)
我在听了一部分公共英语一级课程后,留言回复得也很快,尤其是作文批改也比较细致,最后顺利通关。
学员:胡晓谭(辽宁)
考了好几次,每次都差几分,经朋友推荐,报了考试吧的课程,考点、难点都分析得不错,我通过了,哈哈。
学员:史长江(湖南)
分不算太高,不过很有作用啦。已经通过了。
学员:常鹏坤(江苏)
心情很不错 ,好多年没有学习英语了,谢谢网校的老师帮我通过了考试
学员:齐雨虹(广东)
考试通过了,在此我向老师表示真心地感谢,我也一定要把这么好的网校介绍给我的朋友、我的同学!
忠心的谢谢网校的各位老师!没有你们的帮助,我不能那么轻松的通过考试,再次感谢。
学员:王鹏
老师您好,听到你的工作如此辛苦,真是很感激您为这门功课的付出那么多,谢谢!
学员:刘健
先看的书,后听的课,,觉得老师的重点把握的还是很准的。
还没有试卷
实用工具 |
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-您现在的位置: >
> 200个综合语法选择题(附答案)
八年级上册英语|200个综合语法选择题(附答案)
( )1. ――______ do you write to your pen friend?& ――Once a week.& A. How long&& B. How soon&& C. How far&& D. How often( )2. ――______ students are there in your class?& ――Forty-one.& A. How much& B. How many&& C. How long& D. How heavy( )3. ――______ does a car cost(花费)in China?&&& ――It can cost as a little 50,000 yuan and as much as 300,000 yuan.& A. How many& B. How price&& C. How money&& D. How much( )4. Pass my glasses to me, I can _____ read the words in the newspaper.& A. hardly&&&&& B. really&&&& C. rather(更确切的)&&&& D. clearly(清晰的)( )5. Jackie is _____ careful, so he seldom(很少) makes mistake.& A. usually&&&& B. never&&&& C. always&&&&& D. sometimes( )6. _____ they are brothers, they don’t look like each other at all.& A. Because&&& B. Though&& C. When&&&& D. As( )7. I ________ at this time of yesterday.&&& A. started do my homework & B. started my homework C. started to do my homework& D. started did my homework( )8. Who knows the key ____ Exercise 1? Put up your hands.& A. to&&& B. of&&& C. with&& D. about( )9. I usually come to school _______. A. by a bus& B. on foot C. by foot D. on bus( )10. It’s a fine day _____ a walk.&& A. in&& B. of&&& C. for&&&& D. at( )11. I like ______ in the early morning. A. a walk& B. walks& C. walking D. on foots( )12. ______ do you usually go home?& A. How& B. What&& C. Where&& D. Who( )13. _____ she leave home at six?& Yes, she does. A. Is&& B. Can& C. Do& D. Does( )14. We can’t see ____ sun at night.&& A. a& B. an&&& C. the&&& D. no( )15. I usually walk to school, but I ______ come by bus.& A. some times& B. often&& C. sometimes& D. maybe( )16. Look, there is a boy over there _____ the tree.&& A. on& B. in& C. at& D. of( )17. She ____ back home once a year with her parents. A. is going B. go C. goes D. going( )18. My father goes to work ______ every day.& A. by a bike&&& B. in a bike&&&& C. on a bike&&& D. ride bikes( )19. ――What does your father do?&& ――_____________.&& A. He is working hard & B. He is at work now&&&&&& C. He is a teacher&&&&&& D. He is teaching English( )20. Here is a post card_____. & A. from she to he&& B. from hers to him&&& C. to him from her&&& D. from her to him( )21. American students go to school five days ______.& A. every week&&&&& B. the week&&&&&& C. in a week&&&& D. a week( )22. Can you ____ English?&& Only ______.& A. speak , a little words& B. say, a little words&& C. speak, a little&&&& D. say, a little( )23. He works very hard because he wants ______ money for his family.& A. to make&& B. doing&& C. look for&& D. to find( )24. Sleeping too late is ____ your health. A. good for B. bad for C. good to D. bad to( )25. Some of us watch TV three ____ four _____a week.& A. and, time&& B. but, time&& C. or, time&& D. or, times( )26. Li Lei likes _______ a red hat.& A. putting on& B. to put on C. wearing D. wears( )27. I do homework every day when I come ____ home ____ school.& A. to, from&& B. at, for&& C. \ , from&& D. from, to&( )28. I love junk food too, ____ I try to ____ only once a week.& A. but, eat&& B. but, eat them& C. and, eat&&&& D. but, eat it( )29. My mother isn’t in, I must ___________ my sister at home.& A. look at&& B. look after&&&& C. look up&&&& D. look out( )30.I often ________ on weekends.&&&&&& & A. go to movie B. go the movies C. going to the movies D. go to the movies( )31. ―What ___ the boy always do on weekends?―He always ____ football ___ his friends.& A. does, plays, with B. does, play, and C. do, plays, and& D. do, play, with( )32. My parents usually ____ books after dinner.A. watch&& B. watches& C. read&& D. see( )33. ______ hours of sports do you do every week?& Six.& A. How long& B. How much& C. How many&& D. How often( )34. ―Could you help me, please?& ―____________.& A. That’s all right&&&& B. No&&& C. Not at all&&& D. No problem( )35. Eating vegetables maybe help you keep in _______.&&&&&& & A. healthy&&&& B. health&&&& C. healthily&&&&&& D. unhealthy( )36.What’s wrong ______ your leg?&&& A. to& B. at& C. with& D. in( )37. ________? Nothing. I only want to sleep for a while.& A. What’s up& B. How much is there&& C. What’s matter&& D. Are you OK( )38. _____ your brother and you _____ any questions?& A. Do, has&&& B. Do, have&& C. Does, have&& D. Does, has( )39. ――Shall we go to visit the Great Wall first? ――________& A. Yes, we do&&& B. Yes, let’s go&& C. No, you shouldn’t& D. It’s a pity( )40. You’d better ______ to send me an e-mail when you get home. & A. not to forget&& B. don’t forget& C. to not forget&&& D. not forget( )41.---Can you come and play football with me? ---______. I have a lot of work to do.& A. Excuse me& B. I hope so& C. I’m afraid not&& D. It’s a pleasure( )42. My brother doesn’t feel ______ today.&& A. nice B. good C. well&& D. badly( )43. She doesn’t feel like _____ anything today.& A. to eat B. eating C. eat D. eats( )44. I have a toothache, I _____ to see a dentist.& A. want B. need C. should D. must( )45. ----What’s the ______, Judy? -----I have a fever.& A. wrong B. matter C. thing D. question( )46. National Day is _____ October 1st.& A. at&& B. of&& C. in&& D. on( )47. ----What’s the matter? __________& ---__________& A. I’m not thirsty B. She has a sore throat C. I’m very sorry D. You’re wrong maybe( )48.--____ did you start singing? --Two years ago. A. How B. When C. Where D. Why( )49. It is _________ today than yesterday . Shall we go swimming this afternoon ?A. the hottest& B. hot&&&& C. hottest&&&& D. hotter( )50. ---You can go to the policeman for help. ----__________.&&& A. Sure&&& B. It’s bad&& C. Good idea&& D. You’re right( )51.――I have a toothache.& ――Maybe you should see a _______.&&& A. teacher&&& B. nurse&&& C. worker&&& D. dentist( )52. ――What’s on TV tonight? Is there ______ interesting? ――I’m afraid not.&&& A. something&& B. nothing&& C. anything&& D. everything( )53. ――Excuse me, have you got any ink(墨水)? ――Yes, but only ______.&&& A. a little&&& B. a few&&& C. little&&& D. few( )54. --May I take this book out of the reading room?& --____, please read it here.&&& A. Certainly&&& B. Sure&&& C. No, you needn’t&& D. No, you mustn’t( )55. ―“It took me nearly 40 minutes to ride here”.&&& ―“Have a drink, please. You ______ be thirty.” A. will B. must C. should D. can( )56. You must look _____ yourself and keep _______.&&& A. for, health&& B. after, health& C. after, healthy& D. for, healthy( )57 She _____ babysit her sister this weekend. A. need to B. must C. have to D. had to( )58. It’s very useful ________ English well.&&& A. of us to learn& B. for us to learn& C. of us learning& D. for us learning( )59. Lu Yun is a famous people, _______ here knows him.&&& A. someone&&& B. everyone&& C. no one& D. anyone( )60. Don’t cross the road now, you ______ wait for the green lights.&&& A. has to&&& B. should&& C. can&&&&&& D. may ( )61. Eating ______ meat is bad for your health.&&& A. too many&& B. much too&& C. many too& D. too much( )62. You shouldn’t eat too much _____ you go to bed.&&& A. when&&& B. before&&&& C. after&&&& D. while( )63. People who are _____ and angry must eat too much yang food.&&& A. stressed&&& B. stressed of&& C. stressed out&& D. stressed in( )64. ――You don’t look well. What’s wrong? ――________&&& A. It doesn’t matter B. Please don’t ask me C. I don’t think so D. I was ill yesterday( )65. I’m ill. Please give me some good _____. A. advise B. advises C. advice D. advices( )66. There is ______ snow here in winter. A. too many B. too much C. lot of D. much too( )67. Could you give me a piece of paper ______?&&& A. to write&&& B. to write down& C. to write on& D. to write with( )68. I don’t feel ______. The doctor asked me to go and see him ____ three days.&&& A. well, every& B. well, each&& C. good, each&&& D. good, every( )69. There is ____________ with your computer.&&&& A. much something wrong&& && B. much wrong something C. nothing much wrong& D. something wrong much( )70. You’re very tired. You’d better __________.& A. stop to working& B. stop working& C. to stop to work& D. stop to work( )71.--- ______ is he staying here?&& -----From Monday to Saturday.& A. How often&& B. How far&& C. How long&& D. When( )72. We’re _______ this Sunday.A. go fishing B. going camp C. going shopping D. go hiking( )73. ---_____ are you doing for next vacation? ---I’m going to Tibet for a week.& A. Where&&&& B. What&&&&&& C. How long&&&&&& D. Why( )74. My sister and I _____ a vacation this summer.&& A. are taking&&& B. is taking&&& C. are have&&& D. is having( )75. That piece of music sounds _______.A. beautifully B. happily C. nice D. pretty( )76. ――May I ask some questions _______ that thing. ――Sure!&& A. of&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&& C. about&&&&&& D. to( )77. I don’t know that boy _____ can dance well. A. this B. who C. what D. where( )78. He is a ______ star, everyone here knows him.&& A. interesting&&& B. exciting&&& C. funny&&&& D. famous( )79. I ____ you can get better soon.&& A. wish B. hope& C. hear&& D. would( )80. My brother _____ with his friends tomorrow if it ________.&& A. is going to hike, won’t rain&&& B. is going hiking, doesn’t rain&& C. will go hiking , won’t rain&&&& D. goes hiking, doesn’t rain( )81. ―My grandparents live in a village nearby. ― I usually go ____ them once a week.&& A. sees&&&& B. seeing&&& C. saw&&& D. to see( )82. I’m interested in animals, so I ____ every Saturday working in an animal hospital.&& A. pay&&& B. get&&&&&&& C. take&&&& D. spend( )83. ――_______ have you been here?&&& ――For a month.&& A. How often&&& B. How far&&& C. How long&&& D. How soon( )84.――Sorry, I don’t return(归还/返回)your book on time.” ―― “__________.”&& A. I agree with you B. It doesn’t matter C. You’re welcome D. That’s a good idea( )85. We went to the country ____ a very cold morning. A. at& B. in C. on& D. for( )86. ---What’s he doing for vacation?& ---He ________ his brother.&& A. is babysit&&& B. babysitting&&& C. babysitted&&& D. is babysitting( )87. She _____ going to have a trip, finally decided on going boating.&& A. thought about& B. thought over&& C. thought for&&& D. thought of( )88. ____ did you like the trip to Hainan?& A. When B. What C. Where D. How( )89. They decided ________ a meeting next Monday.A. have B. on have C. having D. to have( )90. Jim, with his friends ____ going fishing this afternoon. A. am B. are C. is D. were( )91. Would you like ____ with me? A. go surfing B. go surf C. to go surfing D. going surfing( )92. That boy likes ______, he often goes _____ on weekends.&& A. fish, fish&&& B. fishing, fishing&&& C. fish, fishing&& D. fishing, fish( )93. I know there are many people there _______ speak English.&& A. where&&&&& B. whose&&&& C. what&&&&& D. who( )94. I often forget _______ my keys.& A. bring B. take C. to bring& D. taking( )95. That house is empty. There is _______ in it. && A. anything&&& B. something&&&& C. everything&&&& D. nothing( )96. There __________ a football game this afternoon.&& A. will have&&&& B. is going to be&& C. has&&& D. have( )97. Yesterday I saw _______ enjoy _______ in the park.&& A. her, hers&&&& B. they, them&&& C. she, herself&& D. them, themselves( )98. Lucy and Lily are twins. Lucy likes playing basketball. _______ Lily doesn’t.&& A. and&&&&& B. as&&&& C. but&&&&&&& D. or( )99. ――Excuse me. Look at the sign “ NO PHOTOS!”&& ――Sorry, I _______ it.&& A. don’t see&&& B. didn’t see&&& C. haven’t seen&&&& D. won’t see( )100. Our summer holiday is coming. Two _____ students in our school will go to the beach.&& A. hundred&&&& B. hundreds&&& C. hundred of&&&& D. hundreds of( )101. ――When we saw the film “Hero”. I sat between Jim and Mary. && ――That is to say, my seat was between ______.&&& A. Jim and Mary&&& B. Jim’s and Mary C. Jim and Mary’s&& D. Jim’s and Mary’s( )102. ―Who&&&&&& the souvenir?&& ―Maria did&& A. is going to bay&&&& B. bought&&&&&&& C. buys&&&&&& D. wants to bay( )103. No hurry(急忙). There is ____ time left.& A. little B. few& C. a little D. a few( )104. ――Would you like to go and watch the football game with me? ――______&& A. Not at all.& B. Excuse me, I can’t.&& C. Yes, I’d love to&& D. That’s right( )105. The speaker told such a good joke that he made all of us ______.&& A. laughing&&&& B. laughed&&&&& C. laugh&&&& D. to laugh( )106. It will be bad for your health to eat ______ food and take _______ exercise.&& A. fewer, more&& B. much, little&&& C. little, much&& D. less, more( )107. I have got a headache. I don’t feel like ____ anything. && A. to eat&&&& B. eat&&&& C. eating&&&& D. have( )108. She becomes _____ fat, because she eats _____ meat.&& A. too much, too much&&&&& B. too much, much too&& C. much too, too much&&&&& D. much too, much too( )109. _______ me carefully, boys and girls. Can you _____ me?&& A. Listen to, hear from& B. Hear, listen to& C. Hear, hear& D. Listen to, hear( )110. Please stop _____ a rest if you feel tired. A. to have B. having C. have D. has( )111. ―When did she&&&&& the USA ? ―Three years ago&& A. tour&&&&&&&&&&& B. travel&&&&&&& C. go&&&&&&&&&&& D. watch( )112. Her younger brother is&&&&&&& young to go to school& A. so&&&&&& B. very&&&&&&&&& C. too&&&&&&&&&& D. really( ) 113. There ______ a little sheep under the tree.&&& A. are B. is& C. be D. aren’t( ) 114. ---Excuse me, could you tell me _____ get to the bus station? && ----Certainly, go straight along here.&A. how can we& B. how we can&& C. when can we&& D. when we can( ) 115 --How far is your school from here? --Not very far. It’s about twenty _____ walk.&A. minute’s&& B. minutes&&& C. minutes’&&&& D. minute( ) 116. Let’s go for a picnic. You’d better _____ the orange juice _____ you.&A. to take, with&& B. to take, for&&& C. take, with&&& D. take, for( ) 117. He finds ______ very hard to study English. A. they B. them C. it& D. him( ) 118. You ____ play football on the road. It’s dangerous.&A. may not&&& B. don’t&&&& C. mustn’t&&&& D. can’t( ) 119. He ______ to finish his homework at the moment.&A. needn’t&&& B. don’t need&& C. not need&& D. doesn’t need( )120. The students often _____ their teachers _______ help.&A. asks, to&&&& B. ask, to&&& C. ask, for&&& D. asks, for( )121. The station is ten kilometers ____. A. far& B. away& C. far away D. long( )122. Tom loves ____ the film “Hero”. A. look at B. sees& C. to see D. to watch( )123. There’s something wrong with my TV set. It _____ work.A. don’t&&& B. isn’t&&&&&&&&& C. doesn’t&& D. aren’t( )124. ―Who’s&&& ,Tom or Tim?& ―Tom is& A. quieter B. more healthy C. worst D. best( )125. Most of westerners eat with _______.&&& & A. knives and forks&& B. chopsticks&&& C. spoons&& D. their hands( )126. Ask him, ________ he knows it. A. maybe B. may be C. may D. be may( )127. Before 1990 there was no airline _______ the two cities.& A. along&&& B. in&&&& C. between&&& D. among( )128. Can you tell me _____ to the hospital?A. how get B. the way C. where is D. which road( )129. Tom is ___ way to see the famous scientist.A. on his B. on one’s C. in his D. in one’s( )130. They ___ meet their friends next Saturday. && A. are going B. will go to C. went to D. didn’t go( ) 131. Please ________ lights when you leave the office.& A. take off&&& B. turn off&&& C. turn on&&& D. put on( ) 132. ----How does he usually go to work?& -----He usually ______ to work.& A. on foot&& B. by bus&& C. on my bike&& D. takes the bus( ) 133. I usually come ______ bike, but sometimes I come _____ foot.& A. on, by&&& B. by, by&&&& C. by, on&&&& D. on, on( ) 134. _________ is it from your home to school?& A. How far&& B. How long&& C. How soon&& D. How often( ) 135. I usually walk but ______ I take the bus.&&& & A. sometime&& B. sometimes&& C. some time&& D. some times( ) 136. I come here by _______ train.& A. the&&&& B. a&&&& C. an&&& D. \( ) 137. It takes about 10 minutes ____to school.A. going B. to go C. went D. goes( ) 138. -----________ does it take him to get from the bank to his home?&& ------It takes about fifteen minutes.&& A. How often& B. How long& C. How far&& D. How much( ) 139. The girl went to the supermarket _______ bus. A. in& B. on a C. on D. for( )140. ----_______ does she get to the airport?&&&&& ------She takes the subway.&&& A. What&&& B. Which&&&& C. Where&&&& D. How(& )141. We often ___ our teacher ___help.A. ask…to B. asks…for C. ask…for D. want…to(& ) 142. ----Don’t you forget your homework?&&&& ----_____________.&&& A. Yes, I don’t&& B. No, I do&&& C. Yes, I am&&&&&&& D. No, I don’t(& ) 143.---Is Mr Black really ill?&&&&& ---_________,He’s in hospital.&&& A. I hope so&&& B. No, he isn’t&& C. I’m afraid so&&&& D. He is OK(& ) 144. Maybe I won’t come back _______six o’clock. Don’t wait.&&& A. away&&&&&&& B. if&&&&&&&&&& C. until&&&&&&&&&& D. when(& ) 145. The _____ is very hard, I can’t answer it.&&&& A. problem&&&&&& B. question&&&&&& C. matter& D. thing(& ) 146. I am better at ________ than ________.&&& A. singing…dance& B. sing…dancing& C. sing…dance&& D. singing…dancing(& ) 147. Take more exercise, you will be ______ healthier.&&& A. very&&&&&& B. more&&&&&& C. quite&&&&&&&&& D. much(& ) 148. ___ you agree ____ me? A. Do…to B. Are…to C. Do…with D. Are…with(& ) 149. Please give ____ _____ pen. A. my…me B. his…his C. her…her D. his…his(& ) 150. ____ do you ______ sushi(寿司)?&&&& A. How…do B. What…make C. How…make D. What…do(& ) 151. _____ there a coffee bar in the town when you was a child?&&& A. Is&&&&& B. Are&&&&&&&&& C. Were&&&&&&&& D. Was(& ) 152. He was born _______ a cold night.& A. in& B. at&&& C. on&&& D. of(& ) 153. My birthday is ________November 21st.& A. at&& B. in& C. on& D. for(& ) 154. Michael Jordan was born ______ February.& A. at& B. in& C. on& D. for( )155. ―Do you look the same?& ―No, I am&&&& taller than her&&& A. little&&&&&&&&& B. few&&&&&&&& C. a little&&&&&&&&&&&& D. many(& ) 156. Thanks for ____A. you help B. your helping& C. your help me& D. your help(& ) 157 ---Can you hear a girl ______ in the room?&&& ---Yes, let’s go to see her.&&& A. sing&&&&&& B. to sing&&&&& C. singing&&&&&&&& D. is singing(& ) 158. This pair of pants ________ than Mary’s.&&& A. are long& B. is much longer&&& C. are much long&&&&& D. is long(& ) 159. The ____ dolphin is lying on the floor. A. ill& B. sick& C. sickly D. illness(& ) 160. What’s ____with you ? A. matter B. the wrong& C. the trouble& D. a matter(& ) 161. I’ll meet you ____ the night of December 22, 2004. A. on B. at C. in D. of(& ) 162. I don’t like meat because it’s ________ fat.&&& A. too much&& B. too many&&& C. much too&&& D. many too(& ) 163. I’m hungry, Please give me __________ to eat.&&& A. a bread&&&&& B. some breads&&& C. a cake&&&& D. two pieces of cake(& ) 164. He ______ brothers ________ sisters.&&&& A. has…or&&&&& B. doesn’t have…and&&&&&& C. doesn’t have…or(& ) 165. _____ of the two boys are funny.& A. All&& B. Both& C. Any& D. Either(& ) 166. Wei Wei is ______. A. five-year-old boy& B. a five years boy& C. five years old(& ) 167. ----Who swept the classroom? ----I_______. A. do B. did C. swept D. was(& ) 168. It is a comedy ____ Happiness.A. call B. called C. was named D. was called(& ) 169. May I ask you ______ questions?& A. some& B. any&& C. a&& D. a little(& ) 170. The girl ______ blue is his sister.&& A. wears& B. in& C. puts on&& D. with(& ) 171. I’m going to ____hospital to see my friend, he is ill in ______hospital.&&& A. /…the&&& B. a…the&&&&& C. the…a&&&&&& D. the…/(& ) 172. He often helps me _____ my homework. A. with& B. in& C. by& D. on(& ) 173. There is a hole ______ the wall.& A. on& B. in& C. of&&& D. at(& ) 174.--- Don’t you know him?&& ---_________,she is Deng Yaping.&&& A. No, I do&& B. Yes, I don’t&& C. Sorry, I don’t&&& D. Yes, I do(& ) 175. ____You ____ tomorrow&&& A. Are, going to free& B. Are, going to be free& C. Are, going free& D. do, free(& ) 176. They _______Shanghai next month.&&& A. are going to move to& B. are going to move& C. move to&& D. move(& ) 177. The Chinese farmers are getting____.&&& A. richer and richer& B. rich and rich& C. more and more rich&& D. rich and richer(& ) 178. ---Don’t forget to post this letter for me, please. ---No, I ____.&&& A. don’t&&&&&& B. won’t&&&&&&&& C. mustn’t&&&& D. can’t(& )179. Sichuan is_________ the southwest of China. A. in&& B. on&&& C. to&&& D. of(& )180. She was too tired to go on ____. A. to teach B. teaching& C. teach D. taught(& )181. These girls are___.&&& A. enough beautiful B. beautiful enough C. beautifully enough D. enough beautifully(& ) 182. He hiccupped___ 69 years and 5 months.&& A. at& B. in&& C. of&& D. for(& ) 183. Can you communicate _______ foreigners _______ English?&&& A. to, with&&&& B. for, in&&&&&& C. with, in&&&&&&& D. with, on(& ) 184. I got a letter___ my friend ___ his health problem.&&& A. to, on&&&&&& B. from, about&&& C. from, for&&&& D. for, about(& ) 185. I found a job___ a family teacher.&& A. for& B. as&&& C. about&& D. to(& ) 186. My cousin is very busy with his work. He has___ time to read newspapers.&&&& A. little&&& B. few&&&&&&&&& C. a little&&&&& D. a few(& ) 187 .---I want to listen to this CD. Could I use your CD player?_&&&& ___ doesn’t work ---Sure. Here it is.&&& A. Me&&&&&&& B. My&&&&&&&&&&& C. Mine&&&&&&&&& D. I(& ) 188 . ---Hello, could I speak to Mr. Wu, please?&& ---_____. He’s out.&&& A. Too bad&& B. Bad luck&&&&&& C. Excuse me&&& D. I’ m sorry( )189. ―Arthur is a loving grandmother. ―Yeah, she&&& all her free time with her grandchildren.&&& A. pays&&&&&&&&& B. takes&&&&&&&& C. uses&&&&&&&& D. spends(& ) 190. ---Hello, Mr. Green, can I ask you ___ questions?& ----_______.&&& A. some, Sure B. any, Not sure C. some, Not sure D. any, Sure(& ) 191. She always finishes her homework on time. She ___ leaves it for tomorrow.&&& A. always&& B. never&&&&&&&&&& C. usually&& D. sometimes(& ) 192 . ---What’s ___ radio station in the city? ---I think Easy Listening 97.7 FM is&&& A. best&&&&& B. the best&&&&&&&& C. better&&&& D. good(& ) 193. I need ___ my bed now, so I can’t go out.&&&& A. make&&&&&&&& B. to make&&&& C. making&&&& D. made(&& ) 194 . Could you please ___ your bed? A. making& B. to make& C. made& D. make( )195. I’m going to write articles and&&&&& them to magazines and newspapers.&&& A. send&&&&&&&&&& B. take&&&&&&&&& C. bring&&&&&&&& D. give(& )196. The shop ___ open ten hours a day. A. takes&&& B. gets& C. keeps&&& D. looks(& ) 197. Don’t play ________ fire.& A. to B. with& C. for&& D. on(& ) 198.Linda and I _______ cleaning the room.&&& A. are both& B. both like&& C. both are like&&& D. are like both(& ) 199.Uncle Wang is coming ______ lunch. A. to having&& B. for have&& C. to&& D. for(& ) 200. He is leaving ______ Chengdu ________ some money.&&& A. /…to make& B. for…for make& C. for…to make&& D. /…to make
经典英语在线训练资源
网站备案号:

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语单项选择题 的文章

随机推荐