本站所有资源永久免费下载,不用注册!点击顶部的教材,可以浏览相应教材的最新资源.点击上面"进入下载地址列表"链接,进入下载地址
本站课件、试题、教案等免费下载。大多是rar压缩包,解压缩后是ppt、doc、swf、exe等
评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
版权所有:新课标第一网 CopyRight
未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
联系站长:五年级英语下册选择题专项训练试题
  ( )1. I can play ____ snow in winter. A. at B. with C. in D. and
  ( )2. We can _______ trees in spring. A.fly B.make C.play D.plant
  ( )3. -What&s your favourite season? -___________..
  A.Winter. B.Yes, it&s winter. C.I can skate. D.I don&t like it.
  ( )4. - ________ do you eat dinner? - At 7:00 p.m.
  A. What B. When C. How D. Why
  ( )5. Usually I go shopping. _______ I go swimming.
  A. sometimes B. often C. And D. Sometimes
  ( )6. I usually go ________ with my mother.
  A、shop B、shoping C、shopping
  ( )7. We have four lessons ______ Monday.
  A、in B、on C、at
  ( )8. Thank you for _________ me about your day.
  A、tell B、telling C、tells
  ( )9. Can I ask you_______ questions?
  A、any B、some C、a
  ( )10. What do you do? ---_____________
  A、I am Chinese. B、I&m ten. C、I&m a student.
  ( )11. When do you go to bed at night? ---I go to bed ___ nine thirty.
  A、at B、in C、on
  ( )12. The weather report _______ it&s going to rain tomorrow.
《五年级英语下册选择题专项训练试题》摘要:ells ( )9. Can I ask you questions? A、any B、some C、a ( )10. What do you do? --- A、I am Chinese. B、I&m ten. C、I&m a student. ( )11. When do you go to bed at night? ---I go to bed nin...: ◇
&? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &?
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved 版权所有 
联系我们(9:00-17:00)
电话:010-五年级英语上册期末单项复习试题(2014译林版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
五年级英语上册期末单项复习试题(2014译林版)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
五年级英语上册期末单项复习试题(2014译林版)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
期末单项练习句型转换&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 1.&I have some toy cars. (改为否定句)I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& toy cars.2. We have three lessons this afternoon? (对画线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& do you have this afternoon?3. There are some art rooms in your school. (改为一般疑问句并作否定回答)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& arts rooms in your school?&&&&&&&&&& ,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .4. There are twenty-four computers in the computer room? (对画线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in the computer room?5. The library is on the ground floor. (对画线部分提问)& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the library?6. There is one dress on the bed. (对画线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _______ _______ on the bed?7. There is some water in the bowl. (改为否定句)There&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& water in the bowl.8. Do you have an animal friend?& (用she 改写,并作肯定回答)&&&&&&&&& she&&&&&&&&& an animal friend?& Yes, she&&&&& .9. It likes your fingers! (改为否定句)It&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& your fingers!10. I have some animal friends. (改为否定句)I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& animal friends.11. It has a hard body. (改为一般疑问句)&&&&&&&& it&&&&&&&&& a hard body?& 12. The rabbit has two long ears. (对画线部分提问)What&&&&&&&&& the rabbit&&&&&&&&& ?13. Dogs can swim well. (改为一般疑问句,并做否定回答)&&&&&&&&& dogs&&&&&&&&& well? No, _______ ________.14. Give it a cake. (改为同义句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a cake&&&&&&& it. 15. It’s time for dinner. (改为同义句)&&& It’s time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .16. There is a library in the school. (改为复数)There&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in the school.17. What a beautiful house it is! (写出同义句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the house is!18. Su Hai’s hobby is dancing. (改为同义句)&& Su Hai&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .19. My mother’s hobby’s watching TV. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& hobby’s watching TV?& 20. Mike likes playing basketball and football. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Mike&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?21. My aunt likes singing English songs. (改为一般疑问句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&& your aunt&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& English songs?22. They like playing the piano. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& they like&&&&&&&&&&&& ?23.I have a computer. (用Tom替换I)&&& Tom&&&&&&&&&& a&&&&&&&&&&&& .24. What does your mother do? (用a nurse 来回答)She&&&&&&&&&&&& a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .& 25. Is he a writer?& (作否定回答)&&& No,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .26. I eat a lot of sweets. (同义句)&&& I eat&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& sweets.27. Give Bobby a cake. (改为同义句)&& Give a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Bobby.28. My mother is a nurse.& (对划线部分提问)What&&&&&&&&&&&&& your mother&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?29. There are three art rooms in our school. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& art rooms&&&&&&&&&&& there in&&&&&&&&&&& school?30. His sister works in a car factory. (改为否定句)&& His sister&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in a car factory.31. Lily has a rabbit. (改为一般疑问句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Lily&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a rabbit?& 32. My mother likes singing. My sister likes singing, too.& (合并为一句)&& My mother and my sister&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& singing.33. My sister is 12 years old. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& sister?34. Liu Tao is my good friend. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& good friend?35. Mike likes English and Maths. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Mike&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?36. The boy in the tree is David. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 37. He can speak English. (改为一般疑问句)& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& English?38. He lives in Canada. (改为一般疑问句并作否定回答)&& --&&&&&&&&&&&& he&&&&&&&&&&&&& in Canada?&& -- No, he&&&&&&&&&&&&& .39. It has arms and legs.(改为否定句) It has ______ arms _____ legs.40. Mike studies Chinese at school. (改为否定句)&& Mike&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Chinese at school.41. They play football after school. (改一般疑问句并作肯定回答)&& --&&&&&&&&&&& they&&&&&&&&&&& football after school?&& -- Yes, they&&&&&&&&& .42. Nancy has dancing lessons every Saturday. (改为否定句)Nancy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& dancing lessons every Saturday. 43. Would you like to fly kites in the park at weekends? (改为同义句)&&&&&&&&& you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& kites in the park on&&&&&&&&&&&&& and Sundays?44. 我总是在周末去拜访我的爷爷奶奶。 (翻译)&& I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& my grandpa and grandma _____ _________.45. I often go climbing on Saturday morning. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& you often&&&&&&&&&&&& on Saturday morning?46. They usually do their homework on Friday evening. (用she改写句子)&&&&&&&&&&&&& usually&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& homework on Friday evening.47. David likes playing football very much. (改为否定句子) && David&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& football very much.48. Su Hai flies kites with her sister in the park. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Su Hai&&&&&&&&&& kites with her sister?49. What do you usually do at weekends? (改为第三人称的问句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& he usually&&&&&&&&&&& at weekends?50. ---迈克放学后通常做些什么?&& --- 他通常做回家作业。 (翻译)&& --- What&&&&&&&&&&& Mike usually&&&&&&&&&&& after school?&& --- He usually&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& homework.51. --- 你奶奶有些什么爱好吗?&& ---是的,她喜欢每天晚上在广场跳舞。(翻译) && ---&&&&&&&&&& your grandma&&&&&&&&&&& any&&&&&&&&&&&& ?&& --- Yes, she likes&&&&&&&&&&&& in the square in the evening.51. Fold a card first. (改为否定句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a card first.52. What’s wrong with you? (写出同义句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 53. Bobby and Sam have a good time. (写出同义句)& && Bobby and Sam&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .54. We also eat a turkey and Christmas pudding. (改为同义句)&& We eat a turkey and Christmas pudding,&&&&&&&&&&&& .55. Finally, they have a big lunch with their family. (用she 改写句子)&& Finally, she&&&&&&&&&&&& a big lunch with&&&&&&&&&&&&& family.56. 首先我们买礼物,接着我们把礼物放在圣诞树上,然后圣诞夜来临,最后是圣诞日。(翻译)&&&&&&&&&&&& , we&&&&&&&&&&&&& presents.&&&&&&&&&&& , we put the presents on the Christmas tree.&&&&&&&&&&& , Christmas Eve&&&&&&&&&& .&&&&&&&&&&&& , it is Christmas Day.57. The turkey on the chair looks nice. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& looks nice?58. These are my sister’s presents. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& these?59. I like drinking milk. (对划线部分提问)&& What&&&&&&&&&& you like&&&&&&&&&&& ?60. There are many tigers in the zoo. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in the zoo?& 61. Nancy is from the UK. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&& is Nancy&&&&&&&&&& ?62. Tom lives in London. (改为一般疑问句)&&&&&&&&&&& Tom&&&&&&&&&&& in London?63. It’s time to have breakfast. (同义句)&& It’s time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .64. There is one butterfly near the flowers. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& there near the flowers?65. I have a model plane. (用she改写)&& She&&&&&&&&&& a model plane.76. The woman often does some housework after work.& 否定句: The woman _________often&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& housework after work?& 一般疑问句:_______ the woman often _______ _______ housework after work?& 提问:______ ______ the woman often ________ after work?78. Mike often watches films on Sundays.(提问)_______ does Mike often _______films?&
&&&&&&&&&&词型转换1.I(宾格)_________________&&&&2.hard(反义词)______________3.she(宾格)______________&&&&4.cold(反义词)________________5.behind(反义词)_____________&&&6.soup(复数)________________7.juice(复数)_____________&&&&8.is(复数) __________________9.peach(复数)____________&&&&10.are(否定形式)______________11.on(反义词)___________&&&&12.hungry(对应词)____________13.happy(反义词) ________&&&&14.take off(反义词)____________15.country(反义词)_________&&&16.China(形容词) __________17.can not(缩写形式) __________&&18.real(副词) _____________19.one(序数词) __________&&&&20.two(序数词)_____________21.we(物主代词) ____________&&&22.three(序数词) __________23.library(复数) _______________&&24.white(反义词) _________25.body(复数) _______________&&&26.foot(复数) ___________27.have(三单) _________&&&&28.do(三单) ___________29.big(反义词) _________&&&&30.short(反义词) ____________31.carry(三单) __________&&&&32.there(同音词) ____________33.good(副词) ___________&&&&34.too(同义词) ______________35.a lot of(同义词) ______________&&36.swim(动名词) ______________37.chat(动名词)_______________&&38.dance(动名词) ______________39.skate(动名词)______________&&&40.run(动名词) ____________41.dress(复数) _______________&&&42.teach(名词) _________43.their(主格) _______________&&&44.drive(名词) _______________45.write(名词) ______________&&&46.work(名词)_________________47.you(物主代词)___________&&&48.farm(名词) _____________49.policeman(复数) ________&&&50.people(复数) _____________51.teach(三单)__________&&&&52.fly(三单) _____________53.study(三单) __________&&&&54.by(同音词) _________55.go(三单)_______________&&&56.family(复数) _________57.watch(三单) ____________&&&58.pretty(同义词) __________________59.my(反身代词) ___________&&&&&&&& 60.we(宾格) _______________61.peach(复数) __________&&&&62.fish(复数)______________63.they(宾格) ____________&&&&64.does(否定形式) _____________65.it(宾格) _______________&&&&66.cook(名词) _______________&根据中文完成句子1.&这幢大楼里有一些电脑室吗?& 是的,有。_______ there _______computer rooms in the building?&& ______, there ______.2.&我的动物朋友是白色的。他有四条腿和一条短尾巴。My ______ ______ is white.& It_______ four legs and a ________ tail.3.&你们会游泳吗? 不,我们不会。但是我们会踢足球。______ you _______?&& No, we ______. But we can _______ football.4.&在周日,我们喜欢和朋友们一起打乒乓球。_______ Sundays, we like ______ table tennis _______ our friends.5.&他的铅笔盒里没有钢笔。他没法抄写生词。There _______ a pen in his ___________. He _______ ______ the new _______.6.&你放学后做什么?& 我通常在图书馆里看书。______ do you ______ after school?& I usually ______ books in the ______.7.&你的哥哥在星期天喜欢做什么? 他喜欢在家看电视。______ _____ your brother ______ ______ on Sunday? He _____ _____ TV ____ home.8.&刘涛喜欢什么科目?&&& 他喜欢英语和体育。 What ______ ______ Liu Tao _____? He _____ _____ and PE.9.&他每天跑步。 He _______ every _______.10.&王兵会讲英语吗? 是的,他会。_______ Wang Bing _____ _______? Yes, _____ ______.11.&他的爸爸是做什么? 他是一名教室。他教数学。What _____ ______ father do ? He’s a ________. He ______ Maths.12.&海伦一家人星期六做什么? 他们去钓鱼。What _______ _____ family do ______ Saturdays? They ______ ______.13.&王兵和他的家人都很开心。Wang Bing ______ his& family all _______ a______ ______.14.&南希把长筒袜放在床上等待礼物。Nancy ______ a stocking _______ her bed and _____ _______ presents.15.&刘涛在星期天总是吃丰盛的午餐。 Liu Tao _____ ______ a ______ lunch on Sundays.16.&我也买了一个圣诞礼物。 I _______ _______ a ________ present.17.&让我们在圣诞树上放些漂亮的物品。Let’s ______ some pretty ______ ______ the _______tree.18.&你的妹妹有一条小狗吗? 是的,她有。______ your sister _______ a ______ _______? Yes, she _______.19.&我的动物朋友有一张小嘴。它能说话。My ______ friend ______ a ______ _______. It can _______.20.&他们有两个红色的盒子和一个白色的包。They ______ _______ red ______ and a ______ bag.21.&金鱼既没有腿也没有手臂,但是它有一条大尾巴。The goldfish ______ _______ legs or _______, but it has a big _______.22. 我的表妹九岁,她住在美国。23. My cousin is nine _____ ______. She ______ in the ______.南希的爸爸是位医生。他帮助病人。 Nancy’s father is a _______. He ______ sick people.24.每年圣诞节,苏海通常都要和她的妈妈买一棵大圣诞树。Su Hai usually _____ a big Christmas tree ______ her mother every Christmas.25. 苏海喜欢做什么? 她喜欢跳舞。______ does Su Hai _______ doing? She ______ dancing.26.&客厅里有什么? 有一些漂亮的礼物。What’s in the ______ _______? __&&&& ___ some _____ ______.27.&你经常去看电影吗? 是______ you ______ ______ to the cinema?&& Yes, ______ ______.28.&迈克周末干什么? 他去农场。______ does Mike ______ ______ weekends?&& He _____ to the _____.29.&我不会放风筝。I ______ _____ a kite.30.&我有时候和爸爸妈妈在公园吃野餐。I sometimes _______ a picnic ______ my parents in the park.31.&你的卧室里有电视时机吗? 没有。______ _______ a TV in ______ _______?& _______, there ______.32.&你喜欢你的新教室吗? 是的,我喜欢。_______ you like your ______ ______? Yes, ______ _______.33.&冰箱里没有鸡蛋了。_______ aren’t ______ ______ in the _______.34.&王兵在哪里?&& 他在图书馆里。_______ Wang Bing?&& ______ in the ______.35.&王先生是什么职业的? 他是一名司机。______ _______ MR Wang _______?& He______ a _______.36.&我的奶奶住在北京。 她喜欢读书。 My grandmother ______ in Beijing. She likes ________.37.&他的姐姐是一名作家。她写故事。His sister is a ________ .She ______ stories.38.&你喜欢溜冰吗?& 不,我不喜欢。 我弟弟喜欢游泳。______ you like ______? No, I _____. MY brother ______ ______.39.他们有爱好吗? 是的他们有。 他们喜欢听音乐。_______ they ______ any _____?& Yes, they _____. They like&&&&&&&&&& to&&&&&&& .用所给词的适当形式1. There aren’t ___________ (some)footballs in the box.& 2. How many ___________ (bus)are there near the building? 3. There __________(be) some coffee in the cup.& 4. There are four ________(bedroom) in the building.5. Let’s go and __________ (clean)the classroom..6.I can see the school between _______(they) . 7. Would you like _________(some) bananas?&& 8. This is _________ (Helen) fruit.9. Let _______ (we) go and play basketball.& 10. Our classroom is on the& _______ (three) floor.11. There aren’t __________ (some) animals in the park.12. _________ ( be) there any tea in the cup?13. The picture is ____________ (real) nice.14. There is _______ (a) English book on the desk.15. How many _______ ( room) are there?16. There are flowers between the _________ (tree).17. She______(have) a swimming lesson.18 I ____________a good father and a good mother.  19 My father __________a storybook.  20 She ____________some dresses.  21 What do you _________? I __________ a nice ball.22. What does Mike&&&&& ? He________a model plane.  23 My father___________some nice pictures.  24. Our teacher_________ an English book.  25. Their parents _________some boxes26 David’s friends________ some soccer.27 David _________a basketball 28.David’s friend ________ five toy cars.  29. The girl________ milk and bread for breakfast, but Jim________ some coffee for it.  30 Who _________a volleyball?&& David _______ .  31. What _______Helen_______? She_________a gold fish.32 There ______ (be) some orange juice in the glass.33What __________ your father like doing?34It’s great fun to go _________(skate).35 Don’t push__________ (we).36 I can __________ (swim).37Bob and Liu Tao _____ (have) different __________(hobby).38 I have _____ (a) idea.39 They are _______ (twin) sisters. They look the same.40 ______ (she) body is very hard.41. How many _________ (art room) are there in the school?42 What are ____&&& _(them) jobs? They are farmers.43 Don’t _____&& (draw) on the table.44. What _____&&& (be) your father and mother?45 The girl usually ____&& (watch) TV on Saturdays.46 How many ______&&&& (teacher) are there in your school?47 He can _____&&& (make) cakes.48 What _____(does) you like doing? I like _____&&& (dance).49 He is a _____&&& (drive). He ______&& (drive) a bus.50My brother _______ (work) in a middle school.51. Don’t _______(eat) a lot of sweets.& 52How many& _______(policeman) are there in the street?53She is good at _______ (make) clothes.54They are________(cook) . They like ________(cook) .55Would you like _________(some) milk?56 It& ________ (snow) in the park.57---What ______(subject) does he like?&& ---He _____ (like) English and Chinese58.Mike usually__________(have) lunch at twelve.59 Helen and Nancy often _________(watch) films at weekends.60What ________ Helen ________(do) on Sundays?&& She always ________(go) to the cinema with __________(she) friends.61Sometimes he ________(fly) a kite in the park, but they ________(do).62Please ___&&& __(listen) carefully in class.63He is good at ___&&& _(run). He often ___&&& _(run) every evening.64There ________(be) any milk in the glass.65What _______(do) the girls do on Sunday?66.Su Hai always _______(chat) with her sister Su Yang.She likes _______(chat) with her fiends,too.67What ______(do) Joe often do after school? He often does _____(he) homework.68These presents are my _______(parents).69.Mr Turkey _______(do not) like Christmas.People eat ______(he) at Christmas.70Christmas Eve _______(come) and children are very happy.71.________(one), they buy a Christmas tree.72 This is Sam ______________(speak).73. There __________ (be) any apples on the tree.74 We go _________ (climb) in autumn.75 I have a __________& __ (swim) lesson on Sunday.&There ______ some water in the glass.76. How many ___________ (swing) are there in the park?77 The computer room is on the&&&&&&&&&&&& (one) floor.78 Yang Ling and I&&&&&&&&&&& (be) good&&&&&&&&&&&&& (friend).&&&&&&&& (our) are all good students.79&&&&&&&&&& (she) father is a worker.& 80. --- Whose gloves are&&&&&&&&&& (this)?&& --- They are&&&&&&&&&&&&& (Tom).81. Let’s&&&&&&&&&&&& (try) these.82 Fish have no legs ___________ (and) arms.83. There are two birds singing in the tree. One is big, ____________ (other) is small.84. Dogs can swim but they ______________(can) fly.85My brother __________(have) many animal ____________ (friend).86Do you like ____________ (watch) films?87. Su Hai and Su Yang are ____________ (twin).88. You are not good at _________________ (sing).89. There _________ (be) a desk and two chairs in the study.90. There __________ (be) two bottles on the table. But there __________ (not) any milk in __________ (they).91The twins ______________(be) both good at ______________ (swim).92. I like&&&&&&&&&&&&& football. (play)&& I usually ____________ football after school. (play)& && I can ___________ football well. (play)&& But Mike doesn’t. He ____________ table tennis well. (play)93Let’s go _____________ this afternoon. (skate)94. David’s father is a ______________. (teach)&& He _____________English. (teach)95.Helen has four ___________. (fish)96. Don’t ____________. (shout)97. She often ___________(study) English.98. He can’t _____________(do) the housework.99 I would like ______________(have) a glass of milk. 100 Does your mother _______________ (make) cakes on Sundays?101. Summer ____________ (come). Many children often go _____________ (swim).102Let Sam ______________ (go) out and have a picnic with his friends.103 He often ____________ (fly) kites in the park at weekends.104. Table tennis is very popular in ______________ (Chinese).105. You’ll ___________ (get) juice on your jacket.& 106. Don’t ___________ (eat) the turkey. It’s not so good.107. _____________(final), write your name on the card.108. ____________ (there) is a card for you.109. What’s wrong with ___________ (he)?110 My brother ____________ (swim) ___________ (good).111We like ______________ (put) the gifts on the Christmas tree.112 My mother likes ___________ (fish), and she often _________(buy) fish at the market.113 I’d like ____________ (be) a teacher like my mother.114 ____________ (not write) on your English book.115This woman is from ___________ (China). She speaks _____________ (China).116Let’s go and catch _____________ (they).117There ___________ (be) a lot of milk in the bottle.118Let’s ____________ (go) to the library now.119 My mother is a factory ______________. She __________ hard every day. (work)120- __________ he?&&&& -- ____________sweater is this? (Who)121I like _________(go) skating.&& Would you like _________(go)with me?122______(be) there two glasses of milk on the table?123Miss Zhang _________(teach) __________(we) Art.124How many ______________(country) do you like to visit?125Summer is the __________(two) season of a year.126What are __________(they) jobs?127My brother ___________(study)French after school.128There is a little cat between the _________(tree)在句子中填入合适的介词 1.&What’s wrong _______ you?& What’s the matter ________her?2.&My father buys a toy car ________me.3.&Please write an email _______ him.4.&We send Christmas cards ________ each other(互相).5.&There are some umbrellas ______ the door.6.&There is a teachers’ desk in front ______us.7.&Here’s a letter _______you.8.&I can see some birds ______ the tree.9.&I can see some apples ______ the tree.10.&We put some presents _______ the Christmas tree.11.&We put a stocking ______ our beds.12.&There is a telephone _______ two books.13.&Coffee is very popular _______ Western countries.14.&Put _____ your coat.& Take _______your sweater.15.&There is an art room ________ the third floor.16.&Can you show her _________? 17.&It’s time ______ dinner. It’s time _______ have dinner.18.&Give a cake ______ her.19.&Let’s buy some presents _______our family and friends.20.&You’re really good _______ singing.21.&Sam and Billy talk _______ their hobbies.22.&Sam and Billy skate _______ the ice.23.&There is a hole _______ the ice.24.&She works _______home. My mother works ______ a factory.25.&My uncle and aunt work ________ the farm.26.&Bobby and Sam sit ______ the river.27.&My grandparents live _______ the UK.28.&I usually chat ______ them _______ the Internet _____ weekends.29.&I like playing ______ my dog.& 30.&______ Christmas Day&&&& _______ Christmas31.&& ______New Year’s Day&& _______New Year&&& ________ the partyJump ______ and _________. 文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题: 没有了
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语单项选择题 的文章

随机推荐