在我看来,同学英语怎么说应该会理解英语

英语作文:sunshine in my life 写我生病了,同学们和老师来看望我,并为我补课,我很感谢他们_百度知道
英语作文:sunshine in my life 写我生病了,同学们和老师来看望我,并为我补课,我很感谢他们
同学们和老师来看望我,100词左右 写我生病了初三,并为我补课,让我没有落下课程,我很感动
提问者采纳
my classmates and my teacher came to see me and help me with my lessons so that I could not leave behind others. 共98个词. I really appreciate it and I will never forget it .To our great delight .These are just the sunshine in my lifeI can not forget one period in my life .That is in my third year in middle school.I was seriously ill in hospital for two weeks and could not go to school.My family were all worried about my lessons.They also brought me some beautiful flowers so I was
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Sunshine in My Life
Just a few days ago, I was seriously ill, which made me fail to attend classes for several days. Lying in bed, I was quite worried for my study. Thankfully, my dear teachers and classmates came
to visit me. Apart from the delicious fruits, they brought me their love and care.
Knowing that I was worried about the lessons, they offered to share their notes with me. Meanwhile, they analyzed the difficult problms and helped me to catch up with other students.
their timely help, I receovered sooner and didn't fall behind! A friend in need is a friend indeed. I feel so lucky to own so warm-hearted classmates a...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语基础句型中译英_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语基础句型中译英
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用3下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩19页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语翻译在我的观点看来,我认为霍金是一个非常了不起的人物,我非常敬佩他.不仅是残疾人,正常人也可以成为向霍金一样的人物.我们同学应该学医霍金的品质,.只有这样,我们才能克服生活中和学业中的种种困难,成就我们的理想,报答我们的祖国.我不要机器呀
迷醉ujXC57
In my point of view,I think that Hawking is a very great man,I have great admiration for him.Is not only the disabled,the normal person can also be the same as the Hawking figure.Our students should study medicine Hawking quality.Only in this way can we overcome in life and academic difficulties,achievement of our ideals,repay our motherland.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~这些翻译哪一句最好 我认为,学生应该把学习放在首位,置于朋友,我们可以在同学中找。 英语翻译_百度知道
这些翻译哪一句最好 我认为,学生应该把学习放在首位,置于朋友,我们可以在同学中找。 英语翻译
placed friends。
I hold the view that student should put study in the first.
I think that students should learn in the first place.
In my opinion, go so far as to friends ,we can make friends with our classmates,置于朋友, we can find them from our classmates. But friends, we can find classmates,我们可以在同学中找,学生应该把学习放在首位这些翻译哪一句最好
我认为, students should consider study first
提问者采纳
我认为学生应该学习摆在首位,学生应该把研究的第一,走这么远的朋友。在我看来,我们可以交朋友我认为,身居高位的朋友,我们的同学,学生应该首先考虑研究,我们可以从我们的同学找到他们。但是朋友们,我们可以发现同学
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
n my opinion. As far as making friends is concerned, we can do among classmates, study is the first priority of a student
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
i hold the view that students should give the priorty to study and
bulid friendship with my classmates.从你的中文看,其实学习和交朋友不矛盾,所以不能太过强调学业
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 同学的英语 的文章

随机推荐