急需一篇以The wowan i admire歌颂祖国为题目的内容英语作

以The UK I know为题,写一篇[我知道的英国]英语作文谢谢咯啊!急需我想要一篇完整的作文哈
酱油哥¤林龙28
wiki上有哦~ 搜UK或Britain~
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码急需一篇英语作文,题目:Must I buy a car?Directions:Write at least 150 words about the topic:Must I buy a car. You should write according to the outline given below:1、Owning a car has become a common desire for most young and middle-aged people.2、The advantages and disadvantages of having a private car.3、My suggestions on how to improve the sales and use of private cars and the publict transportation in big cities.力求原创,不要跟网上雷同,兄弟们,加把劲,最后选用的奖励200分!
鸭子毛崖崓t
Nowadays more and more people have bought a car.They think car is convenient and useful in daily life.But others would rather not to buy a car.Both choices have advantages and disadvantages.If you have bought a car,you can go anywhere at anytime you like.You don’t need to wait for the bus.You can go traveling during weekends.Besides,cars are becoming cheaper and cheaper,you can buy a good car with reasonable price.From joozone_com.But cars also bring a lot of problems.The most serious one is the environmental pollution.Moreover,the oil price keeps rising,which is a large burden on consumers.Therefore,we have to think carefully before buying a car.兄弟就能帮你这么多了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码跪求高中英语作文一篇(无语法错误) 我最钦佩的人:我的妈妈The woman I admire most外貌 非常普通,由于常年劳作,看起来比实际年龄大.原因 为我的成长牺牲很多,在困难面前很勇敢坚强,教导我要有毅力并通过努力实现自己的目标注意:适当补充细节,以使行文连贯
I love my mom and she is the person I admire most.My mom is an ordinary and great woman.She looks older than she really is,because she works hard all year round but she never complains.In my opinion,she is the most beautiful woman in the world.When in trouble or difficulty,mom always fight back and she has a very strong will.My mom sacrifices a lot for me and she always tells me to be strong and to work for anything that I want.Thanks to my mom,I am living happily and I hope that I will be a great person like my mom in the future.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
mn,bnhkhkh
扫描下载二维码> 问题详情
请你以“The Great Person I Admire”为题,用英语写一篇短文,内容包括:1.从下表中选择对你影响最大的一位伟人
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
请你以“The Great Person I Admire”为题,用英语写一篇短文,内容包括:1.&从下表中选择对你影响最大的一位伟人并描述他(她的主要事迹;2.&谈谈伟人对你产生的激励作用。注意:字数100-120;标题不计入总词数。参考词汇:动物学家zoologist&n. 黑猩猩 chimp&n. 杂交的 hybrid&adj.Jane Goodall(1934-,BritainLinQiaozhi(), ChinaYuan Longping(1930-), China* 动物学家* 前往非洲研究黑猩猩多年* 在研究和保护野生动物方面做出巨大贡献* 妇科专家* 致力于妇科疾病的研究* 在妇产学科方面做出巨大贡献* 农业专家* 致力于杂交水稻研究* 在消除世界饥饿方面做出巨大贡献&
网友回答(共0条)
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……写一篇The person i admire 的英语作文的中间,开头结尾如下.开头:in my world ,i know many people .but my english teacher is aperson admire best.Do you want to know more her?结尾:So i want to become as outstanding as her .i admire her very much.
She looks very young,as lovely as us.She is very friendly and kindness.Of course she is good at English,we like her voice because her spoken English is so standard that we have ever heard.What's more,she is very patient when we ask some questions to her,even if we can't understand the meaning very well,she will explain it detailly.Thanks to her,Ilike English very well.我自己写的,可能有拼写错误,麻烦改改吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 以诚信为题目的作文 的文章

随机推荐