Sometimes Itime to have lunchh at twelve .翻译

当前位置: >>
七年级下册英语 unit2 Section B2
Unit 2 What time do you go to school? Section B 2 2b-3b To learn to talk about daily routines To learn to distinguish healthy habits from unhealthy habits.
Words & Expressionsquickly either either…or lot of sometimes 很快地 或者;也 要么……要么…… 大量;许多 有时 Words & Expressionstaste life有……的味道;品尝;味道 生活;生命 A Guessing gameTony When does Tony usually get up?Tony usually gets up at six o’clock. When does Tony usually eat breakfast?Tony usually eats breakfast at seven o’clock. When does Tony usually go to school?Tony usually goes to school at seven thirty. When does Tony usually go home?Tony usually goes home at five thirty. When does Tony usually eat dinner?Tony usually eats dinner at six o’clock. When does Tony usually do homework?Tony usually does homework at seven thirty. When does Tony usually go to bed?Tony usually goes to bed at nine thirty. Tony’s day . Pair workA: When do peopleusually eat dinner?B: They usually eatdinner in the evening. 2bTony and Mary are brother and sister. They have healthy and unhealthy habits. Who is healthier? Circle the healthy activities. Hi! I’m Tony. I don’t like to get up early. In the morning, I get up at eight. Then I go to school at eight thirty. I don’t have much time for breakfast, so I usually eat very quickly. For lunch, I usually eat hamburgers. After school, I sometimes play basketball for half an hour. When I get home, I always do my homework first. In the evening, I either watch TV or play computer games. At ten thirty, I brush my teeth and then I go to bed. Mary is my sister. She usually gets up at six thirty. Then she always takes a shower and eats a good breakfast. After that, she goes to school at eight thirty. At twelve, she eats lots of fruit and vegetables for lunch. After lunch, she sometimes plays volleyball. She always eats ice-cream after dinner. She knows it’s not good for her, but it tastes good! In the evening, she does her homework and usually swims or takes a walk. At nine thirty, she goes to bed. 2cWrite down the unhealthy habits ofeach person. Then think of healthyactivities for them. Unhealthy habits Tony __________________ gets up lateeats quickly __________________Mary __________________ always eats ice-cream after dinner Healthy activitiesTony __________________ always does his homework firstMary __________________ gets up early__________________ eats lots of fruit and vegetables for lunch 3aNumber these sentences in order to make a story about a daily routine. ____ 3 I usually exercise from six fifteen to seven. ____ 2 I always get up at six. ____ 5 After that, I always brush my teeth and go to school at eight. ____ 4 Then I quickly have a shower and eat breakfast. ____ 6 I have lunch at a quarter to twelve. ____ 7 I get home from school at half past four and do my homework. ____ 1 I have a very healthy life. ____ 8 I have dinner at seven thirty. ____ 9 I go to bed at ten. 用所学句型翻译下列句子。1.谢谢你的帮助。 Thanks for your help. 2.八点钟开始上课。 School starts at 8:00. 3.他父亲整夜工作。 His father works all night. 请用at, in或on填空。1. Her mother gets up ____ at five-thirty every morning. 2. People usually eat breakfast ____ in the morning. 3. They will go swimming ____ at four ____ in the afternoon. 4. I play soccer ____ on Sunday afternoon. 5. Her birthday party is _____ on March 8th. 翻译下列词组get up 1.起床 _____________2.吃早饭 ___________ eat breakfast 6.听他 ____________ listen to him3.在早晨 ____________ in the morning 4.穿上 ___________ put on5.去上班 ____________ go to work7. take a shower ____________ 洗澡8. go to school ____________ 上学 稍微多睡一会儿 9. sleep a little longer _________________10. after breakfast ____________ 早饭之后 晚上 11. at night ____________ 课时重点回顾 healthy/unhealthy habits get up early go to school take a shower eat lots of fruit and vegetables play volleyball/basketball play computer games get home, do homework watch TV, go to bed have breakfast/dinner Write about your own daily routine. Example: I have a very … life. I usually get up at ….
人教版七年级英语下册Unit2 SectionA1a-2c教案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit2 SectionA1a-2c 教案 【学习目标】 1.学习 Unit 2 Section A P7-9 中的单词...2下载券 七年级英语上册 Unit 6 ... 22页 7下载券七​年​级​下​...Section A (1a-2d) 课型 新授 共___节,本节是___节 教学目标 1)能掌...【最新】人教版七年级英语下册Unit2 Section B( 1a―1e)教案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit2 Section B( 1a―1e)教案 【学习目标】 1. 学习 Unit 2 ...人教版七年级英语下册 Unit2 Section B period 2 Section B 2a-2c 教案_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。人教版七年级英语下册 Unit2 Section B period 2 ...人教版七年级英语下册课时基础测评Unit2SectionB_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。最新人教版七年级英语下册同步测试题人教版七年级英语下册 Unit2What time do you...人教版初中英语七年级下册Unit2SectionA巩固练习_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2015,人教版,初一,英语,下学期,Unit2,SectionA,巩固练习人教...人教新目标七年级英语下册Unit 2 Section B 教案4_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。人教新目标七年级英语下册Unit 2 Section B 教案4 ...鲁教版七年级英语下册 Unit2 Section B练习题(含答案)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 2 I'm going to study computer science - Section B 一、翻译(单词...七年级下册 Unit2 Section A 课测页_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。七年级下册 Unit2 Section A 课测页 一. 时间表达。 (试着读写下列时间) 5:00___...最新人教版七年级下英语Unit2 Section A(1a―2d)练习及解析_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit2 What time do you go to school? 第一课时 Section A(1a―2d) ...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp
最新版本(整理)科普版小学六年级上册英语教案全册(表格式).doc 71页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:50 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Book Seven
Lesson 1 Do you alwayes have lunch at twelve?
教学内容 (Teaching Material)
Book seven
Lesson 1 Do you alwayes have lunch at twelve?
设计人(Designer)
(Teaching Aims) 1、复习What time is it?/It’s time for
2、通过音标认读本课新单词.
3、运用自由对话、表演等教学活动形式,培养学生学习英语积极的情感态度。
4、通过创设情境,导入与拓展本课书的话题和主题句,逐步培养学生用英语交流的习惯。
5、能够运用主题句型Do you always have lunch at twelve ? 进行交际
教学重难点
(Main and Difficult
1.运用新单词就本课句型进行替换练习.
2.通过音标认读新单词.
3.培养学生语感,提高学习兴趣.
教学准备(Teaching Aids) 录音机 多媒体 单词卡片 Period First period
基本教学过程(参考)
(Teaching Procedure)
(Personality Design)
Step1 Warm-up
Free talk about personal informations
(自由对话营造英语会话氛围,个人信息话题为本课 主题句奠定下基础)
Step2 Revision
Review summary of lesson1-6
Step3 Presentation
1.Learn new words of lesson one
Read all the words of lesson one according to the phonetic symbles by themselves.
(让学生根据音标自学单词,培养学生自学意识)
2. Learn black words.(Read and spelling)
3. Practice(read the word cards)
Step4 Presentation(Let’s talk)
Take out a clock and ask : what time is it?
The student will answer: It’s
twelve. Then the teacher say:Oh, yes it’s time for lunch.The teacher ask:Do you always have lunch at twelve?
Help the students anawer:Yes, I do.
Show the topic
OK,today we will learn lesson one: Do you always have lunch at twelve?
(Write the topic on the blackboard,以旧引新,循序渐进的导入,减低学习难度)
3.Let’talk__new dialogue
a.Read the dialogue by themslves for one time
b.Look at the books and listen to the tape
C. Listen to the tape and repeat for twice.
(学生先自渎可发现自己不会的地方,便会有目的的去听,然后再重点跟度自己不会的句子,有目的的去听会很有效的提高学生的听力。)
d.Understand
Explain difficult sentences:
I usually have lunch at eleven thirty. Sometimes I have lunch at twelve.
What do you usually have for lunch?
e.Present__reading
(为学生解决难点后再练读可提高学生阅读兴趣及能力)
Step4 Practice
[在操练时可采用多种形式,如跟读、分组读、分角色读,通过朗读培养学生正确的语音、语调,而小组内的合作学习,更是新课标中要求培养学生合作精神的具体体现]
Step 5 Consolidation and Creation(巩固与创新)
1.Act the dialogue on th
正在加载中,请稍后...扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
sometimes I have lunch at twelve是什么意思
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
有时我在12点吃午餐
其他类似问题
有时在12时用午饭