英语选择题在线解答题

英语选择题_百度知道
英语选择题
D. may cry
B.can16 He________ be in the garden. shouldn&#39. not need to
C, it ___ be him--- I’m sure he doesn’t wear glasses. must have been crying9.He______ his supper now.A?A. will not
D;t answer the phone.A. needn’t be havingC. She didn&#39. mustn’t
C. might lose B. must have lost 3 Jean have kept his promise.
A. He must be in the room. can’t
C. should have lost D. A. She ______. Would
D, you ______ waste any time. don&#39. can have missed
D. I wonder why he changed his idea. can’t B.
the early bus? I ____ it. shouldn&#39?
----Of course. should
C. need not12. need not to
(2003年北京春季高考)A. Will
B.A. must be cried
D. needn’t
C. may be stolen
B. mustn’t
C, because he was seen playing basketball in the stadium just now. ---The room is so dirty.A. would4. Shall
B. must be
C. may have missed
C. mustn’t 13. needn’t
C;t be having10.I parked my bike behind the building. So many mistakes in your homework. isn’t
D. must have stolen11 The hotel is only a stone’s throw away. mustn’t C. may be
B. must have been8.The little girl’s eyes were red. need
C. won’t D.A. must
D. might miss7.A, you ______ take a bus1 --- Isn’t that Ann’s husband over there.A. So he decided to read a book. won’t15 He must be in the classroom, she ______ asleep. must have been stolen
D. mustn’t be having
D, for the dining hall is still closed. must
D.A that B them C it D its 18 He found ____ very difficult to get to sleep.A. would be
D;t 6.---I can’t understand why our boss is late._______ we clean it, _______ he. may not 2 Where is my pen. may not17 The man found _____ very different to get to sleep. must cry
more careful, need you. It ________ . mustn’t
B. must be stolenC? --- No. needn’t
---Yes I am afraid I ______ . If you have something important to do. mustn’t
B. Do14.A.A. can’t be having
B.A. ---You needn’t do it right now, but now it is gone. should have been5.Her brother
be at home now. should have been
D. could miss
B.A. would have lost C
提问者采纳
同第一题6.---I can’t understand why our boss is late:他一定在. needn’t be having C. mustn’t C:不必做某事:同上5.Her brother be at home now. isn’t D,此处need作情态动词. A. must be cried D, you ______ take a bus. can’t C. must have been B. would B. may be B. must be stolen C. had to C. mustn’t B. mustn’t C. must have stolen C,不是吗. (2003年北京春季高考) A. Will B. A. I wonder why he changed his idea. Do B. may not A. A? A. can’t be having B. mustn’t C. can have missed D. A, it ___ be him--- I’m sure he doesn’t be having A. would have lost C?16 He________ be in the garden:it此处没有实际意义. should have been D, because he was seen playing basketball in the stadium just now. A. must be C, _______ he. should have lost D. must B. A. will not D. A:肯定语气的猜测3 Jean have kept his promise. not need to C:一定哭过 9.He______ his supper now. A. may not D. need B. A. should C. can’t B:表肯定7. might lose B. must have been stolen D,第一人称提问用shall14. So many mistakes in your homework. must D? ---Yes I am afraid I ______ . may have missed C. If you have something important to do, for the dining hall is still closed. shouldn&#39! You more careful._______ we clean it. don&#39. A that B them C it D its C;t C. Would D. may not A. A, you ______ waste any time. A. may cry B, she ______ asleep. Shall C. could miss B:一定被偷了11 The hotel is only a stone’s throw away. would be D. can’t B,后加动词原形12. won’t D. A:同第一题17 The man found _____ very different to get to sleep. must have been cryingD. ---The room is so dirty. needn’t C:表示“不可能”2 Where is my pen. won’t C:表示“本应该做但没有做”4. needn’t C. may be B. ---He the early bus. ---You needn’t do it right now1 --- Isn’t that Ann’s husband over there, need you. A this B that C its D itD. mustn’t B:同上8.The little girl’s eyes were red. need not D. may be stolen B:同第一题10.I parked my bike behind the building? ----Of course. So he decided to read a book. She ______. can’t D. might miss B:表建议.can C? I ____ it,是形式主语18 He found ____ very difficult to get to sleep. mustn’t be having D. should have been D,否定回答用needn&#39. need not to B. Het need D? --- No;t answer the phone, but now it is gone:语气不强烈的否定15 He must be in the classroom. must have lost D. It ________ :need问句的肯定回答用must. A. A. shouldn&#39. mustn’t C. needn’t B. need D,这种回答一定注意必须和前面的yes或no相一致13;t. must cry C. She didn&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
选择题的相关知识
其他1条回答
我的英语比较差
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语选择题_百度知道
英语选择题
the headmaster will show ------- around the school : keep2: bought
B? it looks new : us
C.A.how long have you ------ the car : had
提问者采纳
how long have you ------ the car ,谓语动词要用【延续性动词】1: our选项是B因为us是【宾格】:the headmaster will show ------- around the school : us
C,排除选项A和在此不能构成现在完成时的原形keep:we
B.2.A: keep选项是B因为how long 提问的句子: had
B.A? it looks new
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他8条回答
不可延续,us是宾格。bought是买你好。keep 时态不对,应该是kept.2选【B】we是主格:为你提供精确解答1选【B】你有这个车多久了,所以用宾格?它看起来很新,our是所有格:校长将会带我们参观这个学校。这里缺少宾语。翻译。谢谢,是个暂态性动词
B翻译为:你有这辆车多久了?第一题考查现在完成时,hava+过去词 一般询问某人做过某事或者表示经验,过程等,用现在完成时bought是买来,是个暂态性动词,不可延续。keep 时态不对,应该是kept.翻译为:校长将带我们到学校参观第二题考查宾格 show sb. around sw. 带某人参观下面那个专业的说的很对也很好用us
have可以是延续性动作,完成时用延续性动词B: us
show sb. around sw. 带领某人参观某地,此处us作宾语,故用宾格
1. B原因是现在完成时只能使用持续性的动词,buy是短暂性动词,keep不是过去分词,可以排除,have是持续性动词,因此选B,意思是你这部车有多久了?看起来很新。2.B
show sb around some place是带某人参观某地,show后面只能是宾格,所以选US,意思是校长将带我们参观学校。希望采纳。
1选B 你买这个车多久了?
它看起来很新。
首先这个句子里有现在完成时的明显标志have这个单词,可知这句话应该用现在完成时,have +done 这种形式, 在完成时中不能用短暂性动词buy,应该用它的相对应的延续性动词have,have的过去分词是had 所以正确答案是B。2选B 在英语中,动词的后面跟人称代词的时候应该用其宾格形式, we是主格,our是形容词性物主代词,所以不正确答案是B。
1.shi B2.shi B
选择题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁物流英语选择题2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
物流英语选择题2
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢试题中心(页)-12999英语网(完全免费英语资源下载)
&&12999提醒您:坚持每一天都学习,是英语学习成功的关键. 本站新推出
&您的位置:试题中心
欢迎您光临(可以直接下载了)
(5675)(5050)(851)(1102)(2464)(39)(741)(123)(2)(154)(121)(502)(216)(45)(4)(28)(4)(56)(37)(24)(11)(17)(35)(104)(3)(12)
&[相关热点]
首页&&上一页&&&&&&页次: 每页:70 本类资料:5000 个&&
&[站内搜索]
&[中考专栏]
&[高考专栏]
&&&版权所有@12999教育资源网

我要回帖

更多关于 英语选择题口诀 的文章

随机推荐