关于大熊星座的希腊神话人物故事,用「英语」,70个单词左右来概述一下!求解答!语法错误不要太多,谢谢!

求英语小故事!!!!!3分钟左右,70单词左右!不要笑话,要有哲理滴!!!!有木有!!跪求哦!乱打者死_百度知道
求英语小故事!!!!!3分钟左右,70单词左右!不要笑话,要有哲理滴!!!!有木有!!跪求哦!乱打者死
!!!快点来丫!!最后期限!!!:日!!~~~为了英语比赛!!速度
I have set my alarm clock ahead half an hour. It was time for a change,以致于我的成绩开始退步Time【时间】
Lost time is never found again,这将使我这一天的作息提前开始。我也决定将我所做的一切及做这些事的时间记录下来;该是痛改前非的时候了。我已将闹钟早拨半小时. I finally realized that something had to be done.
Now I have a new plan for using my time wisely. This will give me a head start on the day。我浪费很多时间四处游荡. I have also decided to keep a log of what I do and when I do it。
现在我有一个明智运用时间的新方法。最后我终于了解到我必须有所作为. Looking back on what I’ve done will give me some ideas on how to reorganize my time. I spent so much time fooling around that my grades began to suffer,这是我上学期清楚学到的教训。回顾我所做的事情会启发我如何重新安排我的时间. This is something which I learned very clearly last semester.
时光一去不复返
还有没、?它太...了?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
给你三篇,你选一篇吧.
The Old Cat
An old woman had a cat. T she could not run quickly, and she could not bite, because she was so old. One day the she jumped and caught the mouse. But s so the mouse got out of her mouth and ran away, because the cat could not bite it.
Then the old woman became very angry because the cat had not killed the mouse. She began to hit the cat. The cat said, &Do not hit your old servant. I have worked for you for many years, and I would work for you still, but I am too old. Do not be unkind to the old, but remember what good work the old did when they were y...
你记不记得六年级上册的书了,有一个圣诞节那一单元里面就有。玩采纳
英语小故事的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于大熊星座的希腊神话故事,用「英语」,70个单词左右来概述一下!求解答!语法错误不要太多,谢谢!_百度知道
关于大熊星座的希腊神话故事,用「英语」,70个单词左右来概述一下!求解答!语法错误不要太多,谢谢!
提问者采纳
她是阿尔忒弥斯的女伴。赫拉随后把美丽的卡利斯托变成了一头熊, a nymph of Artemis, and believes it is by Zeus. Callisto, but to avert the tragedy,她发现卡利斯托和宙斯有个叫阿耳卡斯的儿子. Hera。就在不知情的阿耳卡斯要射杀变成熊的母亲时In Greek mythology, Zeus lusts after Callisto. 在希腊神话中, later encounters her son Arcas,这就是大熊座和小熊座;s jealous wife, Zeus turns Arcas into a little bear and puts them both in the sky. Arcas almost shoots the bear,宙斯迷恋上了一个叫卡利斯托的宁芙。宙斯的妻子赫拉嫉妒心很强, discovers that Callisto has a son named Arcas,宙斯把阿耳卡斯也变成了一头小熊并把母子俩都置于天空中,为了避免悲剧发生, Zeus&#39, while in bear form。变成熊的卡利斯托与她的儿子阿耳卡斯相遇, forming Ursa Major and Ursa Minor. Hera then transforms the beautiful Callisto into a bear
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
希腊神话故事的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我要一篇英语(最好是故事的)的读后感,70个单词左右就行,帮帮忙,我的分不多,帮一下吧!谢谢!_百度知道
我要一篇英语(最好是故事的)的读后感,70个单词左右就行,帮帮忙,我的分不多,帮一下吧!谢谢!
提问者采纳
We are likely to find ourselves bogged down in the Sargasso Sea of information overload and living unconsciousness. Indubitably. Life is ceaselessly changing, but our living principles remain, “Jane Eyer” is one of them, which is like the beacon over the capriccioso sea of life.In this era of rapid social and technological change leading to increasing life complexity and psychological displacement, both physical and mental effects on us call for a balance, which makes us so concerned about the fate of the dramatis personae关于简爱Heart is the engine of body. In the world of the film. Firmly persisting for the rights of being independent gives us enough confidence and courage. It’s our spirit that makes the life meaningful, and great films are the mirrors of life, brain is the resource of thought, we have found the stories of ourselves
提问者评价
虽然比较长,但还可以用,谢谢了!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语小故事求一个英语的小故事 要求70个单词左右 一分钟左右的
血刺沫沫丶a玛
Once upon a time there was a farmer who worked hard in the fields every day.One day,while he was ploughing the fields,he heard a bumping sound. He saw a dead rabbit .He thought to himself ,"Since it is so easy to get a rabbit like that, why should I work so hard all day long"He threw his hoe away and lay by the tree every day,dreaming for more rabbits to come.When he finally realized his foolish,he starved to death.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
风和太阳(The Wind And The Sun) One day the wind said to the sun, “Look at that man walking along the road. I can get his cloak off more quickly than you can.” (有一天风跟太阳说: “看看那个沿着路上走的人.我可以比你快让他把披风脱下来.) “We ...
《380个FLASH英语小故事》/file/view/6440免费的哦。可以下载的。
扫描下载二维码求英语高手翻译!不要有语法错误啊!用最简单的单词来阐述,因为我英语不好。。谢谢啦!_百度知道
求英语高手翻译!不要有语法错误啊!用最简单的单词来阐述,因为我英语不好。。谢谢啦!
喜欢与他人沟通交流,身高168厘米。因为我相信,就读于新余第九中学。我出生在一个快乐温馨的家庭!老师们辛苦了,今年17岁,我希望我身边的朋友和老师们能感受到我的快乐和笑容各位老师们早上好,希望老师可以给我这个机会,体重46公斤,是因为我想成为一名优秀的空中乘务员。今天我站在这里,只要是真诚的。我的性格活泼开朗,热情的笑容必定是能够打动人的,我是一个快乐的小孩儿。我是来自江西新余的考生
提问者采纳
I'm currently attending 新余第九中学.
I'm from jiangxixinyu. I&#39. My name is _____, and I weigh 46kg, my height is 168m 17 years oldHello everyone
参考资料:
他只让我输入100字,后面的我打好了,要不发到你邮箱?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
英语不好还当一名优秀的空中乘务员,白日做梦
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 希腊神话故事 的文章