what is he doing pptthe boy doing变一般过去式

1.What is the boy doing?——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
1.What is the boy doing? 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
  Jack is an English boy. He is from England. He studies in a middle school. Jack gets up at about seven thirty on weekdays. He has a cup of tea, an egg and some bread for his breakfast. He goes to school at eight thirty and gets there before nine o'clock.
  Now it's eight twenty-five in the morning. What's Jack doing? He's drinking milk and eating bread.
  “Have a cake, Jack. It's very nice,” his mother says. “No, thank you. Mum, I must go now. It's late.”
(1) Jack is from ________.
B.America
C.England
(2) Jack gets up ________ on weekdays.
A.at about 7∶30
B.at about 7∶20
C.at 8∶00
D.at 7∶00
(3) He has ________ for his breakfast.
A.a cup of tea, an egg and some cakes
B.an egg, a glass of milk and some bread
C.a cup of tea, an orange and some eggs
D.an egg, some bread and a cup of tea
(4) He gets to school ________.
A.at 8∶30
B.before 9∶00
C.before 9∶30
D.at 9∶00
(5) Does Jack want to have a cake now?
A.No. he doesn't.
B.Yes, he does.
C.He wants it very much.
D.Yes, a little(有点).
Mrs. Ball had a son. His name was Mick. She  26 him very much and as(因为)he was not a  27 child, she was always afraid that he might  28 ill.  29 she usually took him to see the best  30  in the town four times a year and asked the doctor to look  31 the son. & During one of these  32 , the doctor gave Mick all kinds of tests(检查) and then said to him, “Do you have any trouble with your nose or ears ?” Mick  33 for a second and then answered, “Yes, I  34 _.”  Mrs. Ball was very  35 . “But I’m sure you have  36 told me that, Mick!” she said worriedly. “Oh, really?” said the doctor  37 . “And what trouble do you have  38 your nose and ears, my boy?”“Well,” answered Mick. “I always have trouble with them when I’m &39 my sweater off,  40  the collar (领子) is very tight (紧的).”【小题1】A.lovedB.hatedC.missedD.cared【小题2】A.rich  B.cleverC.strongD.happy【小题3】A.is  B.areC.beD.were【小题4】A.WhichB.OfC.ButD.So【小题5】A.playerB.teacherC.doctorD.1awyer【小题6】A.after  B.over  C.for  D.at【小题7】A.talkersB.timesC.visitorsD.stays【小题8】A.waited B.thoughtC.stoodD.looked【小题9】A.did  B.do  C.doesD.doing【小题10】A.excited B.interestedC.pleasedD.surprised【小题11】A.alreadyB.just  C.neverD.always【小题12】A.angrilyB.seriouslyC.happilyD.hardly【小题13】A.for  B.at  C.of  D.with【小题14】A.turningB.takingC.keepingD.putting【小题15】A.because B.butC.althoughD.till
Mrs. Ball had a son. His name was Mick. She  26 him very much and as(因为)he was not a  27 child, she was always afraid that he might  28 ill.  29 she usually took him to see the best  30  in the town four times a year and asked the doctor to look  31 the son. & During one of these  32 , the doctor gave Mick all kinds of tests(检查) and then said to him, “Do you have any trouble with your nose or ears ?” Mick  33 for a second and then answered, “Yes, I  34 _.”  Mrs. Ball was very  35 . “But I’m sure you have  36 told me that, Mick!” she said worriedly. “Oh, really?” said the doctor  37 . “And what trouble do you have  38 your nose and ears, my boy?” “Well,” answered Mick. “I always have trouble with them when I’m &39 my sweater off,  40  the collar (领子) is very tight (紧的).”【小题1】A.lovedB.hatedC.missedD.cared【小题2】A.rich  B.cleverC.strongD.happy【小题3】A.is  B.areC.beD.were【小题4】A.WhichB.OfC.ButD.So【小题5】A.playerB.teacherC.doctorD.1awyer【小题6】A.after  B.over  C.for  D.at【小题7】A.talkersB.timesC.visitorsD.stays【小题8】A.waited B.thoughtC.stoodD.looked【小题9】A.did  B.do  C.doesD.doing【小题10】A.excited B.interestedC.pleasedD.surprised【小题11】A.alreadyB.just  C.neverD.always【小题12】A.angrilyB.seriouslyC.happilyD.hardly【小题13】A.for  B.at  C.of  D.with【小题14】A.turningB.takingC.keepingD.putting【小题15】A.because B.butC.althoughD.till
Mrs. Ball had a son. His name was Mick. She  26 him very much and as(因为)he was not a  27 child, she was always afraid that he might  28 ill.  29 she usually took him to see the best  30  in the town four times a year and askedthe doctor to look  31 theson. & During one of these  32 , the doctor gave Mick all kinds oftests(检查) and then said to him, “Do you have anytrouble with your nose or ears ?” Mick  33 for a second and then answered, “Yes, I  34 _.”  Mrs. Ball was very  35 . “But I’m sure you have  36 told me that, Mick!” she said worriedly. “Oh, really?” said the doctor  37 . “And what trouble do you have  38 your nose and ears, my boy?” “Well,” answered Mick. “I always have trouble with them when I’m &39 mysweater off,  40  the collar (领子) is very tight (紧的).”1.A.loved   B.hated  C.missed  D.cared 2.A.rich  & B.clever  C.strong  D.happy 3.A.is  &&& B.are   C.be    D.were 4.A.Which  B.Of    C.But   D.So 5.A.player   B.teacher  C.doctor  D.1awyer  6.A.after  & B.over  &C.for  & D.at 7.A.talkers  B.times   C.visitors  D.stays 8.A.waited & B.thought  C.stood   D.looked 9.A.did  && B.do  &&C.does   D.doing 10.A.excited & B.interested C.pleased&& D.surprised 11.A.already  B.just  & C.never   D.always 12.A.angrily  B.seriously C.happily  D.hardly 13.A.for  &&& B.at  && C.of  &&&D.with 14.A.turning  B.taking  C.keeping&& D.putting 15.A.because & B.but   C.although D.till&
Mrs. Ball had a son. His name was Mick. She  26 him very much and as(因为)he was not a  27 child, she was always afraid that he might  28 ill.  29 she usually took him to see the best  30  in the town four times a year and asked the doctor to look  31 the son. & During one of these  32 , the doctor gave Mick all kinds of tests(检查) and then said to him, “Do you have any trouble with your nose or ears ?” Mick  33 for a second and then answered, “Yes, I  34 _.”  Mrs. Ball was very  35 . “But I’m sure you have  36 told me that, Mick!” she said worriedly. “Oh, really?” said the doctor  37 . “And what trouble do you have  38 your nose and ears, my boy?” “Well,” answered Mick. “I always have trouble with them when I’m &39 my sweater off,  40  the collar (领子) is very tight (紧的).”小题1:A.lovedB.hatedC.missedD.cared小题2:A.rich  B.cleverC.strongD.happy小题3:A.is  B.areC.beD.were小题4:A.WhichB.OfC.ButD.So小题5:A.playerB.teacherC.doctorD.1awyer小题6:A.after  B.over  C.for  D.at小题7:A.talkersB.timesC.visitorsD.stays小题8:A.waited B.thoughtC.stoodD.looked小题9:A.did  B.do  C.doesD.doing小题10:A.excited B.interestedC.pleasedD.surprised小题11:A.alreadyB.just  C.neverD.always小题12:A.angrilyB.seriouslyC.happilyD.hardly小题13:A.for  B.at  C.of  D.with小题14:A.turningB.takingC.keepingD.putting小题15:A.because B.butC.althoughD.till
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号【图文】unit5_what_were_you_doing_when_the_rain_storm_came__百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
unit5_what_were_you_doing_when_the_rain_storm_came_
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
大小:2.21MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 what的过去式 的文章