英语你上个星期六英语怎么写跟谁一起去野炊

英语你上个星期六跟谁一起去野炊_百度知道
英语你上个星期六跟谁一起去野炊
英语你上个星期六跟谁一起去野炊
You last Saturday with whom to go for a picnic?你上个星期六跟谁一起去野炊?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Who did you go with for a picnic last week?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“作文。(6分)假如星期天你和你的朋友一起去野餐,请你根据下表...”,相似的试题还有:
从方框中选择正确的句子,将其序号写在横线上补全对话,其中有两项是多余的。A. Are you free this Sunday?B. What time is it?C. I'll call her.D. See you then.E. This is Kang kang.F. I'd love to.G. Sorry, she isn't in now.A: Hello?B: Hello, Jane.&&& 1&&&&A: Hi, Kangkang!&&&&B:&&&& 2&&&&A: Yes. What's up?B: Would you like to go to West Hill for a picnic?A: Oh.&&&& 3&&&&B: Please tell Maria about itA: Sure.&&&& 4&&&&B: Don't forget to bring your guitar.B: All right.&&& 5& &A: Bye-bye.1.&&&&&&& 2.&&&&&&& 3.&&&&&&&&4.&&&&&&& 5.&&&
完成句子。①假如你是Jenny,自我介绍时,应说:&&&&&&& _____ _____Jenny.②询问对方姓名时,应说:&&&&&&&&_____ _____name?③初次见面,介绍完后,“问好”应说:&&&&&&& _____ to ____ you!&&④询问对方电话号码时,应说:&&&&&&& _____ your&&_____ _____&&?&&⑤询问“这是你的铅笔吗?”时,应说:&&&&&& ______ your&&&pencil?&&⑥打扰别人时,应先说:&&& _____ _____&.&&&⑦向别人道歉时,应说:&&& _____ _____.
根据上下文情景,写出完整的句子补全对话A: Hi, Mary. Did you have a good time this weekend?B:&& 1&&&. I went to the West Hill with some friends at the&weekend. We had a great time.A: Did you stay in a hote?B:& &2&&. We stayed in the open air. We took a tent(帐篷) with us and we had a picnic on the hill.A: Wonderful.&&&&3&&?B: It was sunny.A:&&&4 &&?B: We went back home this morning. We got up at 5:00,&left at 5:30 and arrived home at 8:30. I'm very tired&now. Where did you go at the weekend?A: I just stayed at home.B:&&&5&&&?A: I played a new computer game. It was very interesting,&and I liked it very much.1. __________ 2. __________ 3. __________ 4. __________ 5. __________英语翻译“在上个星期六,我和我的朋友一起在沿江风光带放风筝,比谁放的高.我们玩的非常开心.然后我们还去吃了我最爱的冰激凌.虽然玩的很累,但是很开心.”
In last Saturday,I and my friends flying a kite in a riverside sight belt,than who put.We enjoyed ourselves very much.Then we went to eat my favorite ice cream.Although play very tired,but very happy.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码根据以下情景写一段不少于70个词的短文(英语)星期天,天气晴朗,你和同学们一起去公园进行野餐.你们在公园干了些什么,吃了什么,最后如何.
裁决杰仔u00
如果你给悬赏分,我想这个会很多人来帮你!It's a Sunday,the wether was fine !I went camping with my classmates in the park!We took many things with us,and the most of them is food!and there is a radio and some tapes,too.After we arrived at the park ,we found a very beautiful and quiet place to sit and to put our things down.After that,we began to eat our food,to sing together,to talk about our school and our teachers ,to dance with music…… We really had a good time there!and we said that ,we will have another picnic like that next weekend.and we are all looking forward that!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 野炊 英语 的文章

随机推荐