百年教学网欢迎您!
| | | | | | | |
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
高考英语阅读理解:You&know&how&wonderful&you&are,&……阅读答案详解
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
高考英语阅读理解:You&know&how&wonderful&you&are,&……阅读答案详解
文章来源:
更新时间: 22:16:06
You know how wonderful you are, and you know that others know how wonderful you are, but what do you do when admiration crosses over the line into jealousy? For most teens there will come a day when you realize that one of your friends is jealous and that this jealousy is hurting your friendship. When this happens it can seem like there is nothing that you can do, but the good news is that there is. Don’t let jealousy spoil your relationships. Tackle it headMon and you might be back to normal much sooner than you think.
It can be hard to walk up to a friend and ask them what the problem is, but if you want to save your friendship you’ll have to do just that. Don’t approach them and ask why they are jealous of you (unless of course you want to appear totally conceited), just take some time alone with them and let them know that you’ve been feeling like there’s been something coming between you. If they refuse to respond, then use the opportunity to explain how you have been feeling. Chances are that something you say will strike a nerve and your friend will open up as well.
When you figure out what is annoying your friend, ask him or her what (s)he thinks would make the situation better. If, for example, (s)he says that (s)he feels like (s)he doesn’t get to spend any time with you because of your being off with your new friends from tee swim team then maybe you could invite her along the next time or block off one day a week for just the two of you. Remember, though, that whatever solution you decide on should be a compromise. Don’t limit your own talents or opportunities simply because your friend is unhappy. Try instead to include him or her in your new life and see how that works out.
Even the best of friendships can be tinged by jealousy. This destructive emotion is rarely productive and can turn best friends into worst enemies. Before taking extreme action, chat with your jealous friend to see if the two of you can work out a compromise.If you can’t, be prepared to know exactly how far you will go to keep your friendMand how far you won’t.
解读:本文是关于人际关系的话题。尤其是青少年朋友之间会因为嫉妒而使相互间的友谊被破坏,本文着重讲述如何处理被朋友嫉妒及处理过程中可能遇到的困难。
1. According to the author, the jealousy emotion is________.
A. normal B. productive
C. destructive D. extreme
[解析] 细节理解题,由第一段第二句...that this jealousy is hurting,your friendship.可知。
2. Which of the following is NOT mentioned as a way to confront your friend when jealousy happens?
A. Walking up to him/her and asking him/her why he/she is jealous of you.
B. Walking up to him/her and asking him/her what the problem is.
C. Spending some time with him/her and letting him/her know how you feel.
D. Spending some time with him/her and letting him/her know you think there’s something between you.
[解析] 细节理解题。由第二段第二句Don’t approach them and ask why they are jealous of you可知。
43. The underlined “it” in the first paragraph refers to________.
A. friendship B. relationship
C. admiration D. jealousy
[解析] 细节理解题。由文章第一段可知。
4. What can be inferred from the last two paragraphs?
A. There’s always a solution to solve the problem of jealousy.
B. Jealousy can turn best friends into worst enemies.
C. You may lose a friend to keep your own gifts, chances or self development.
D. You should go a long way with your friend to work out a solution
[解析] 推理判断题。
5. The purpose of the passage is________.
A. to explain what causes jealousy
B. to offer some advice on making friends
C. to introduce the way to cope with a jealous friend
D. to explain how destructive the jealous emotion is
[解析] 作者意图题。通读全文可知,本文酌写作目的是介绍处理有嫉妒心朋友的方法。
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)【Wonderful】_逃跑计划-Wonderful在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
逃跑计划歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
此专辑只有一首歌曲,查找更多歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
免费下载到手机百度MP3歌词搜索 wonderful tonight 歌词
&&&&&&&&&&&&MP3&&&&&&
全部音乐
mp3
rm
wma
其它格式
百度一下,找到相关结果152篇,用时0.003秒&&&&
歌曲:wonderful tonight
tonight, tonight, tonight (x3)it's late in the evening ... and i say yes, you look wonderful tonightdamage ...
[ti:wonderful tonight][ar:michael buble][al:call me irresponsible][by:william王子]album:call me irresponsiblemichael buble-wonderful tonightartist:michael buble ivan linsit'sshe's wondering what clothes to wear.she puts on her make-up and brushes her long blonde hair.and then she asks me,&do i look all right?&and i say,&yes, you look wonderful tonight.&(ivan lins solo)i feel wonderful tonighti feel wonderful because i seethe love light in your eyesand the wonder of it allis that you just don't realize how much i love you.i feel wonderful because i seethe love light in your eyesand the wonder of it allis that you just don't realize how much i love you.and then i tell her as i turn off the lightsdarling, i say my darling, you look wonderful tonighti say my darling you were wonderful tonight
[ti:wonderful tonight][ar:eric clapton][by:洪湖渔夫]wonderful tonight迷人的夜晚演唱:eric clapton歌词编译:洪湖渔夫 qq it's late in the evening(夜色渐浓)she's wondering what close to wear(她还在为如何装扮犹豫不决)she puts on her make up(选好衣服穿上,薄施粉黛)and brushes her long blond her(并盘好了那一头漂亮的金发)and than she ask me:&do i look allright?&(然后她问我,&这样打扮得合适吗?&)and i say:&yes, you look wonderful tonight&(我答到:&是的,你今晚看起来很迷人&)we go to a party(我们去参加一个晚会)and everyone turns to see(惹得众人频频侧目)this beautiful lady(这位美丽的淑女)is walking around with me(与我结伴款款而行)and than she ask me:&do you feel allright?&(这时她问我:&你感觉还好吧?&)and i say:&yes, i feel wonderful tonight&(我回答:&是的,我今晚感觉很不错&)i feel wonderful because i see the love(我感觉不错是因为我看到)lighting in your eyes(在你眼中燃烧着的爱意)and the wonder of it all(而且我还在想)is that you just don't realize(你可能并不知道)how much i love you...(我到底有多爱你)it's time to go home now(该回家的时候)and i've got an aching head(我觉到有点头痛)so i give her the car keys(因此我给她车钥匙)and she helps me to bed(她送我回家并扶我上床)and than i tell her(我告诉她)as i turn off the light(当我把灯关掉的时候)i said:&my darling, you are wonderful tonight&(我说:&亲爱的,你今晚很迷人)&oh my darling, you are wonderful tonight&(哦,我亲爱的,你今晚真的很迷人)为这首歌进行任何的注释都是徒劳的,因为曲中叙事般的歌词已经为我们讲述了一天晚上发生在两个人身上的一段平凡的故事,然而,就是这么一段平凡的故事,因那柔缓的旋律,动人心弦的配乐加上 ericclapton 魔鬼般极具诱惑的演绎,让我们不难从曲中读出男女主人翁眼中淡淡的怜惜,心中浓浓的爱意和彼此间的款款深情网友&天堂阶梯&托我翻译这首歌词的时候,我一下子就被这首歌曲的优美旋律所打动,三天不知寝食.我想,既要译成中文.对这个平凡故事&wonderful&理解为&迷人的&更能贴切曲意.eric clapton(埃里克·克莱普顿),是摇滚乐史上唯一能三次进入摇滚名人殿堂的人,日出生于英国.是当今世界上首屈一指的蓝调摇滚吉他大师.他把生命交付音乐,将生活中的坎坷和心灵的苦难融于乐音,写出了蕾拉(layla),泪洒天堂(tears in heaven)等不朽的传世之作~洪湖渔夫~ qq 6 09 14)
[ti:wonderful tonight][by:(爱歌词网)]歌词从下载赵勇qqlrc 心情放飞babyface - wonderful tonightit's late in evening,she's wondering what clothes to wear,she's puts on her make up,and brushes her long blonde hair.and then she asks me:&do i look all right?& and i say:&yes,you look wonderful tonight.&we go to a party,and every one turns to see,this beautiful lady,is walking around with me,and then she asks me:&do you feel all right?& and i say:&yes,i feel wonderful tonight.&i feel wonderful because i see the love light in your eyes.then the wonder of it all is that you just don't realize.how much i love you.....music.....it's time to go home now,and i've got an aching head,so i give her the car keys,and she helps me to bed,and then i tell her,as i turn out the light,i say:&my darling you were wonderful tonight,oh,my darling you were wonderful tonight
[ti:wonderful tonight][ar:chyi chin]4.wonderful tonight 3:48it's late in evening,she's wondering what clothes to wear,she's puts on her make up,and brushes her long blonde hair.and then she asks me:&do i look all right?& and i say:&yes,you look wonderful tonight.&we go to a party,and every one turns to see,this beautiful lady,is walking around with me,and then she asks me:&do you feel all right?& and i say:&yes,i feel wonderful tonight.&i feel wonderful because i see the love light in your eyes.then the wonder of it all is that you just don't realize.how much i love you.it's time to go home now,and i've got an aching head,so i give her the car keys,and she helps me to bed,and then i tell her,as i turn out the light,i say:&my darling you were wonderful tonight,oh,my darling you were wonderful tonight.http:
[ti:wonderful tonight][ar:齐秦]4.wonderful tonight 3:48it's late in evening,she's wondering what clothes to wear,she's puts on her make up,and brushes her long blonde hair.and then she asks me:&do i look all right?& and i say:&yes,you look wonderful tonight.&we go to a party,and every one turns to see,this beautiful lady,is walking around with me,and then she asks me:&do you feel all right?& and i say:&yes,i feel wonderful tonight.&i feel wonderful because i see the love light in your eyes.then the wonder of it all is that you just don't realize.how much i love you.it's time to go home now,and i've got an aching head,so i give her the car keys,and she helps me to bed,and then i tell her,as i turn out the light,i say:&my darling you were wonderful tonight,oh,my darling you were wonderful tonight
[ti:wonderful tonight][ar:张智成][al:凌晨三点钟]~wonderful tonight~张智成【专辑】凌晨三点钟词曲:eric patrick clapton made by handsomeckit's late in the eveningshe's wondering what clothes to wearshe puts on her make upand brushes her long blonde hairand then she asks medo i look alrightand i say yesyou look wonderful tonightwe go to a partyand everyone turns to seethis beautiful ladythat's walking around with meand then she asks medo you feel alrightand i say yesi feel wonderful tonighti feel wonderfulbecause i see the love light in your eyesand the wonder of it allis that you just don't realize how much i love youyou're my girli need your loveit's time to go home nowand i've got an aching headso i give her the car keysand she helps me into bedand then i tell heras i turn out the lighti say my darlingyou were wonderful tonight
4.wonderful tonight 3:48it's late in evening, ...
[ti:wonderful tonight][ar:backstreet boys]it's late in the eveningshe's wondering what close to wearshe puts on her make upand brushes her long blond herand than she ask me:&do i look allright?&and i say:&yes, you look wonderful tonight&we go to a partyand everyone turns to seethis beautiful ladyis walking around with meand than she ask me:&do you feel allright?&and i say:&yes, i feel wonderful tonight&i feel wonderful because i see the lovelighting in your eyesand the wonder of it allis that you just don't realizehow much i love you...it's time to go home nowand i've got make herso i give her the car keysand she helps me to bedand than i tell heras i turn off the lighti said:&my darling, you are wonderful tonight&&oh my darling, you are wonderful tonight&
... and i say yes, you look wonderful tonightwe go to a partyand everyone turns to see ...
1 &&&&&&&&&
新歌TOP100 · 歌曲TOP500 · 中文
· 歌手列表 · 歌曲列
· 轻音乐 ·
行风 · 经典广告音乐专题 · 母爱无边——母亲节音乐专辑New!
· 热门分类 · 百度推荐 · 人气专辑 ·
视频
歌词
全部音乐
mp3
rm
wma