在电脑里设置diangosticpolicyservice启动activity怎么也启动不了怎么办

Windows 7: Diagnostics Policy Service not running - Microsoft Community
Applies to
Windows 7: Diagnostics Policy Service not running
Our internet won't connect on our PC, even when manually connected with the ethernet cable, but all our wireless devices such as iPhones and laptops connect just fine. We troubleshooted and were shown a message saying 'The Diagnostics Policy Service is
not running, click to run as an administrator.' After clicking we are shown that the error is that the Diagnostics Policy Service is not running (basically going in a circle), Error 5. Everything else on the computer runs just fine, as far as we know.
The night before this happened we found the PC tower a bit lopsided and we think our cat got on the computer table because papers were scattered. Is it a possibility that the tower being knocked made something become loose which is stopping the DPS from running?
Windows 7 Ultimate.
Lenovo computer.
We have tried multiple system recoveries which have all failed.
840 people had this question
replied on
I tried all of those things and I finally got it fixed:
go to start ,search and type:- cmd, right click on returned cmd.exe and select "run as administrator" at the prompt type:-
net localgroup Administrators /add networkservice
press enter then type:
net localgroup Administrators /add localservice
press enter then type:
press enter and restart your computer
Open services and make sure the service is started.
1006 people found this helpful
replied on
The tower may or may not be an issue but that can be determined after we perform some troubleshooting steps.
Follow these methods mentioned below and check,
Method 1: I would suggest you to follow these steps.
a.& Click on Start button.
b, Enter services.msc in Start search option.
c. Right click the Diagnostics Policy Services and start the services.
Method 2:& This issue may occur when the account Trusted installer is missing the permissions for the key below:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\DPS\Parameters
Permission needed: Full Control, Read
Note: Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection,
back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the
registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
a. In Registry Editor(click start, type “regedit” and hit enter), browse to the& above mentioned key for which you need& to add permission.
b. Right click the key, and click Permissions. (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\DPS\Parameters)
c. Click “Add” Button under usernames. Make sure Locations is selected to be the local computer.
d. In the "Enter the object names to select field, type "NT SERVICE\mpssvc". Then click “Check name.”
e. Click OK.
f. Then select the account which appears in the list, and add the appropriate permission (Full Control, Read) for it.
g. When this is done, click OK.
Method 3: Run System File Checker (SFC) scan to fix any corrupt system files. To do this, follow the steps mentioned in the link:
How to use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows Vista or on Windows 7
51 people found this helpful
replied on
The tower may or may not be an issue but that can be determined after we perform some troubleshooting steps.
Follow these methods mentioned below and check,
Method 1: I would suggest you to follow these steps.
a.& Click on Start button.
b, Enter services.msc in Start search option.
c. Right click the Diagnostics Policy Services and start the services.
Method 2:& This issue may occur when the account Trusted installer is missing the permissions for the key below:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\DPS\Parameters
Permission needed: Full Control, Read
Note: Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection,
back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the
registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
a. In Registry Editor(click start, type “regedit” and hit enter), browse to the& above mentioned key for which you need& to add permission.
b. Right click the key, and click Permissions. (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\DPS\Parameters)
c. Click “Add” Button under usernames. Make sure Locations is selected to be the local computer.
d. In the "Enter the object names to select field, type "NT SERVICE\mpssvc". Then click “Check name.”
e. Click OK.
f. Then select the account which appears in the list, and add the appropriate permission (Full Control, Read) for it.
g. When this is done, click OK.
Method 3: Run System File Checker (SFC) scan to fix any corrupt system files. To do this, follow the steps mentioned in the link:
How to use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows Vista or on Windows 7
51 people found this helpful
replied on
Thankyou for your reply. Sadly none of these methods have worked, and we still have the same problem. Does this mean the issue is in the tower?
8 people found this helpful
replied on
You may also follow the steps mentioned below.
Remove/uninstall all the network adapters and do scan for hardware changes.
a.&&& Click on Start button.
b.&&In the start search type Devmgmt.msc and press Enter.
c.&&& Uninstall all the network devices you have there.
d.&&& Scan for hardware changes, your device will then automatically be installed over again.&&&&&
Now, try running the network diagnostic service, it should start.
35 people found this helpful
replied on
For the first time in 25 years I am stumped. I have read dozens of solutions on your forums and I still cannot connect. I have today purchased a new Wifi adapter which sailed through the installation and told me it was now connected, but it wasn't. Everything
keeps taking me back to &Diagnostics Policy Services not switched on&. Looked at this countless times and it will not switch on. On earlier machines I found that with a similar error message I could not switch an item on unless another item was already on
but in this case I cannot find any associated switch, if that is my problem. I am beginning to wonder if I have the same problem as one of your questioners with the cat but I have no cat. I do have a new computer that I have struggled with for a couple of
weeks and I am reluctant to put it back in the hands of the builders.
13 people found this helpful
replied on
I have the same problem. I cant connect to Internet and neither can't I start my firewall.
None of the solution you mentioned has worked for me. I have tried all three so suggest something that will actually work.
When I go to services.msc and try to manually start the service, it gives me the " error 5" . It is too much frustrating.
57 people found this helpful
replied on
I tried all of those things and I finally got it fixed:
go to start ,search and type:- cmd, right click on returned cmd.exe and select "run as administrator" at the prompt type:-
net localgroup Administrators /add networkservice
press enter then type:
net localgroup Administrators /add localservice
press enter then type:
press enter and restart your computer
Open services and make sure the service is started.
1006 people found this helpful
replied on
Diagnostic Report (1.9.0027.0):
-----------------------------------------
Windows Validation Data--&
Validation Code: 50
Cached Online Validation Code: 0xc004c4a2
Windows Product Key: *****-*****-YG69F-9M66D-PMJBM
Windows Product Key Hash: /kehptF9HHVxM5d8dUnqgcfndXw=
Windows Product ID: 00426-OEM-97
Windows Product ID Type: 2
Windows License Type: OEM SLP
Windows OS version: 6.1..001
ID: {0-4CC9-A588-6AAC}(3)
Is Admin: Yes
TestCab: 0x0
LegitcheckControl ActiveX: N/A, hr = 0x
Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x
Product Name: Windows 7 Ultimate
Architecture: 0x
Build lab: 7601.win7sp1_gdr.6
TTS Error:&
Validation Diagnostic:&
Resolution Status: N/A
Vista WgaER Data--&
ThreatID(s): N/A, hr = 0x
Version: N/A, hr = 0x
Windows XP Notifications Data--&
Cached Result: N/A, hr = 0x
File Exists: No
WgaTray.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x
WgaLogon.dll Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x
OGA Notifications Data--&
Cached Result: N/A, hr = 0x
OGAExec.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x
OGAAddin.dll Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x
OGA Data--&
Office Status: 100 Genuine
Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 - 100 Genuine
OGA Version: N/A, 0x
Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x
Office Diagnostics: 025D1FF3-364-D1FF3-229-D1FF3-230-1_025D1FF3-517-D1FF3-237-D1FF3-238-2_025D1FF3-244-D1FF3-258-3
Browser Data--&
Proxy settings: N/A
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 ( MSIE 8.0; Win32)
Default Browser: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\MapleStudio\ChromePlus\Application\chrome.exe
Download signed ActiveX controls: Prompt
Download unsigned ActiveX controls: Disabled
Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins: Allowed
Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe: Disabled
Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control: Disabled
Active scripting: Allowed
Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting: Allowed
File Scan Data--&
Other data--&
Office Details: &GenuineResults&&MachineData&&UGUID&{0-4CC9-A588-6AAC}&/UGUID&&Version&1.9.0027.0&/Version&&OS&6.1..001&/OS&&Architecture&x32&/Architecture&&PKey&*****-*****-*****-*****-PMJBM&/PKey&&PID&00426-OEM-97&/PID&&PIDType&2&/PIDType&&SID&S-1-5-21-9529986&/SID&&SYSTEM&&Manufacturer&LENOVO
& & & & & & & & & & & &&/Manufacturer&&Model&2743F4A&/Model&&/SYSTEM&&BIOS&&Manufacturer&LENOVO&/Manufacturer&&Version&6AET58WW&/Version&&SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="5"/&&Date&00.&/Date&&/BIOS&&HWID&51AEA&/HWID&&UserLCID&043E&/UserLCID&&SystemLCID&0409&/SystemLCID&&TimeZone&Malay
Peninsula Standard Time(GMT+08:00)&/TimeZone&&iJoin&0&/iJoin&&SBID&&stat&3&/stat&&msppid&&/msppid&&name&&/name&&model&&/model&&/SBID&&OEM&&OEMID&HPQOEM&/OEMID&&OEMTableID&SLIC-MPC&/OEMTableID&&/OEM&&GANotification/&&/MachineData&&Software&&Office&&Result&100&/Result&&Products&&Product
GUID="{0-00000FF1CE}"&&LegitResult&100&/LegitResult&&Name&Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007&/Name&&Ver&12&/Ver&&Val&DF0D86&/Val&&Hash&oYWOW5ayFE3pZ+jvTpuXYsY64JE=&/Hash&&Pid&&/Pid&&PidType&14&/PidType&&/Product&&/Products&&Applications&&App
Id="15" Version="12" Result="100"/&&App Id="16" Version="12" Result="100"/&&App Id="18" Version="12" Result="100"/&&App Id="19" Version="12" Result="100"/&&App Id="1A" Version="12" Result="100"/&&App Id="1B" Version="12" Result="100"/&&App Id="44" Version="12"
Result="100"/&&App Id="A1" Version="12" Result="100"/&&App Id="BA" Version="12" Result="100"/&&/Applications&&/Office&&/Software&&/GenuineResults& &
Spsys.log Content: 0x
Licensing Data--&
Software licensing service version: 6.1.
Name: Windows(R) 7, Ultimate edition
Description: Windows Operating System - Windows(R) 7, OEM_SLP channel
Activation ID: 7cfd-4af7-af36-ff3d12b6b6c8
Application ID: 55c9d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f
Extended PID: -926--00-0352010
Installation ID: 273272
Processor Certificate URL: /fwlink/?LinkID=88338
Machine Certificate URL: /fwlink/?LinkID=88339
Use License URL: /fwlink/?LinkID=88341
Product Key Certificate URL: /fwlink/?LinkID=88340
Partial Product Key: PMJBM
License Status: Notification
Notification Reason: 0xC004F200 (non-genuine).
Remaining Windows rearm count: 4
Trusted time: 10/08/:44
Windows Activation Technologies--&
HrOffline: 0x
HrOnline: 0x80072EE7
HealthStatus: 0x0000
Event Time Stamp: 6:25:
ActiveX: Registered, Version: 7.1.
Admin Service: Registered, Version: 7.1.
HealthStatus Bitmask Output:
HWID Data--&
HWID Hash Current: OAAAAAEABQABAAIAAAACAAAAAgABAAEAnJ/Wk9GM5Cyo8Hp/YJQMkFxAZD/A9tSn1F96TYb5KoU=
OEM Activation 1.0 Data--&
OEM Activation 2.0 Data--&
BIOS valid for OA 2.0: yes
Windows marker version: 0x20001
OEMID and OEMTableID Consistent: yes
BIOS Information:&
& ACPI Table Name OEMID Value OEMTableID Value
& APIC LENOVO TP-6A &&
& FACP LENOVO TP-6A &&
& DBGP LENOVO TP-6A &&
& HPET LENOVO TP-6A &&
& BOOT LENOVO TP-6A &&
& MCFG LENOVO TP-6A &&
& SLIC HPQOEM SLIC-MPC
& ECDT LENOVO TP-6A &&
& OEMB LENOVO TP-6A &&
& GSCI LENOVO TP-6A &&
& ATKG LENOVO TP-6A &&
& SSDT PmRef TP-6A &&
11 people found this helpful
replied on
hhgeise...thanks a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
8 people found this helpful
replied on
Thanks!! It solved my problem too. As opposed to the methods 1, 2 and 3 mentioned by RajithR which didnt work for me either.
9 people found this helpful
replied on
hhgeise...Thanks a million.& You just saved me hours of work.
7 people found this helpful
* Please try a lower page number.
* Please enter only numbers.
* Please try a lower page number.
* Please enter only numbers.

我要回帖

更多关于 service启动activity 的文章

随机推荐