Fear isi find it so stupidd.So are regrets.

Get FREE Coaching, Love, Joy, and Inspiration direct to your inbox!
Live Your Life. Love Your Life.
We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets. ― Marilyn Monroe
We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.
― Marilyn Monroe
Related Posts
This entry was posted in . Bookmark the .
Like this post? Then you'll love our newsletter!Choose all 3 options to really be in the loop!
CAPTCHA Code *
Testimonials
Not only did Tricia cheerlead me through when I thought I wasn’t going to make it, she helped me see clearly that I am fully capable of attaining my goals and managing my life.
journey with Tricia was a ‘caterpillar to butterfly’, life-changing adventure. If you’re looking to make a quantum leap into the next phase of your life I can’t say enough about her dexterity and compassion as a ‘guide’.
Tricia guided me to a new way of thinking, living and feeling. She created custom plans and weekly goals so I could achieve a healthy lifestyle. She was patient, kind and knew when to hold me accountable, which I needed.
Working with Tricia was one of the best investments I ever made.
Having her support and guidance was pivotal to my transformation and helped me realize a passion for helping other feel this good too! &
When your body, mind, and soul are in synchronicity you become a finely tuned machine operating at peak performance.
That’s the stunning product of Tricia’s practice.
Tricia was able to without judgement
open my eyes to my hanging on to the junk of my life.
She taught me to release it and let it go.
Tricia provided me with a simplistic way of getting my soul to reveal itself to me and helped me realize what my true and authentic self wanted.
Tricia gives us permission to pull out that light in us that we work so hard to hide. She is a constant reminder of truth and actively holds you accountable to look in the mirror and love the soul you &
Tricia has helped me discover a deeper meaning of love, allowing me to conquer my stresses and fears, and allowing the relationship I have with myself and others passionately flourish. Because of her, I have no fears. I have no regrets. I know that &
I have recently completed my 42 days with Tricia as my “Partner in Transformation” and the experience has been MIND BLOWING!!!
Tricia was the coach, partner, friend and foe holding me accountable, keeping me in integrity, like a trainer or manager of the spirit.
I appreciate all that I have in this now, moment.
Remember to enjoy it all and to actually live it all.
Thanks! Check your email to confirm your joyologist subscriptiion.
MY FAVORITES OF ALL FAVORITES. CHECK THEM OUT!

我要回帖

更多关于 you are so beautiful 的文章

随机推荐