您的回答过短,请将答案描述得更清楚一些
回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20
手机动态登录
请输入用户名/邮箱/手机号码!
请输入密码!
Copyright &
Shang Hai Jing Rong Xin Xi Ke Ji You Xian Gong Si
上海旌荣信息科技有限公司 版权所有
客服电话: 400-850-8888 违法信息举报邮箱:我用的是oppo r7,才买了一个多月,昨天开始手机屏幕就弹出了小广告,然后一不小心他就自己自动下_百度知道
我用的是oppo r7,才买了一个多月,昨天开始手机屏幕就弹出了小广告,然后一不小心他就自己自动下
然后一不小心他就自己自动下载了,才买了一个多月,昨天开始手机屏幕就弹出了小广告,怎么回事啊我用的是oppo r7
我有更好的答案
应该是你下载了什么软件
然后它自带小广告的
你下载个360,应该会好点
下了360的还是这样
关键是我恢复了出厂设置还这样
那就有可能是手机里面自带的软件带了小广告了
那怎么办呢,好烦啊
以前都没有这种情况
就昨天才开始着的
去那个卖手机那里弄弄,问问
拿去问问嘛
如果我去不是在那里买的手机的店,他会不会帮我看
把最近安装的应用卸载,在浏览器下载的文件夹找出下载的APK删除。
你安装了流氓软件
我恢复了出厂设置还是这样啊
高考倒计时卸载掉,我之前也是的,跟你情况一模一样,
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
平行四边形的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你好 我想问一下oppor7只支持使用联通2G网的话那4G卡不是没用了吗只能用网?_百度知道
你好 我想问一下oppor7只支持使用联通2G网的话那4G卡不是没用了吗只能用网?
没有办法升级或是什么的吗
且所在地区已覆盖联通4G网络;3;2,或者处于2G,即可使用4G网络、使用联通4G套餐或者套餐已开通4G上网功能。1。注,语音和数据业务资费及其他业务资费与使用的网络无关、3G网络状况下;3G手机中使用、放在支持联通4G网络的手机:SIM卡需更换为USIM卡才能使用4G网络联通4G卡套餐在普通2G&#47,均按所选的4G卡套餐资费标准和计费原则计收
创新·改变世界
主营:移动通信、宽带固网、 企业信息化、增值业务
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你好,我想问下我之前在实体店买的OPPOR7PLUS 手机里自带的英文歌是什么 一首男的唱的_百度知道
你好,我想问下我之前在实体店买的OPPOR7PLUS 手机里自带的英文歌是什么 一首男的唱的
L;ll light it upLighthouse - G, show you the wayI't you ever be afraid to callI's just you and me hereI&#39, wo-ohI'll be thereDon'll guide you home with my lighthouseWo-re down, then I&#39, show you the wayI't be afraidWhen the night gets coldAnd the lights go outThe sun is gone behind the cloudsAll guide you homeIf you ever need meKnow I'm your ride or dieWhen the night gets coldAnd the lights go outThe sun is gone behind the cloudsAm down for lifeI&#39.When it gets realJust know that I&#39, I'll reach outTo guide you home with my lighthouseWo-oh, wo-ohI'll lift you upPeople gon'll reach outTo guide you home with my lighthouseWo-ll reach outTo guide you home with my lighthouseWo-oh, whatever, like it'll take on the world for you, wo-ohI&#39, then I'll be thereICause Ire not afraidWm your ride or dieWhen the night gets coldAnd the lights go outThe sun is gone behind the cloudsAnd you feel lost, no we're not afraidWhenever, just holler my nameWe ain&#39, and you got meSll guide you home with my lighthouseWo-ll reach outTo guide you home with my lighthouseWhen the night gets coldAnd the lights go outThe sun is gone behind the cloudsAm not very farI'll guide you home with my lighthouseWo-oh, just holler my nameWe ain&#39, know I't you worry I&#39, then I'll guide you homeWhenever you't never scared, no we&#39, don'll light it up,ll light it up, show you the wayI&#39, wo-ohI&#39, let them bring itI'll be waiting over the horizonDon&#39, let them hate on usI move in too strong, wo-ohI&#39, I click too deep&#39, then I'm down for lifeI' hate, know I&#39, better believe itSo if you need me.R, wo-ohI&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 oppor7手机 的文章

随机推荐