对我而言,我也不想轻言放弃的那不是梦想某目前梦想的翻译

英语翻译1我们承诺,不离不弃,因为有爱在心中2对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于我,你却是整个世界3两情若是久长时,又岂在朝朝暮暮!我想翻译过来为喜欢的人文身用的.
We are committed to 1,Bulibuqi,because of the love in the hearts of 2 of the world,you are a person,but for me,you have the whole world 3 If the two conditions for a long time,Qi in Chaozhaomumu!Nous nous engageons à 1,Bulibuqi,en raison de l'amour dans le coeur de 2 du monde,vous êtes une personne,mais pour moi,vous avez le monde entier 3 Si les deux conditions pour un long moment,en Qi Chaozhaomumu!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.we swear,we will be together,cuz our love is at the bottom of our heart.2.to the world,you'but to me,you're my whole world.3.不会。这个应该有固定的翻译吧。
扫描下载二维码英语翻译如果是我,我会选择语文和英语.我不想学数学,因为数学比较难,对我而言.小时候就喜欢语文了,而且语文会让我更多德了解中国德文化.英语呢,我觉得读起来非常德有趣.(请把这个句子用英文翻译出来,
If it was me,I'd choose Chinese and English.I don't want to study maths,for maths is quite difficult for me.I've loved Chinese since I was a child,and Chinese will also make me know more about China and its culture.And in my opinion,I find it interesting to read English.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I will choose chinese and english. I don't want to learn math ,it's difficult.
扫描下载二维码2006已经悄然而逝.对我而言,它琐碎、平凡,甚至抓不到一点点可供怀念的东西.用英文怎么说?念旧的人总是可爱的. 这句也麻烦帮我翻译下,谢谢.
The year 2006 has already elapsed quietly,for me,it was so trivial and plain that I cannot find anything worth missing.念旧的人总是可爱的.People who are nostalgic are always lovely.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码大学体验英语综合教程2课文翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
大学体验英语综合教程2课文翻译
上传于||暂无简介
大小:39.59KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖