求高中英语必修三百万英镑全文那个单元的听力文件

 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
英语必修三unit3百万英镑 reading
下载积分:1000
内容提示:英语必修三unit3百万英镑 reading
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:44|
上传日期: 02:12:09|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
英语必修三unit3百万英镑 reading
官方公共微信高中英语必修3UNIT3 百万英镑怎么讲才有趣味_百度知道
高中英语必修3UNIT3 百万英镑怎么讲才有趣味
提问者采纳
Now perhaps.亨利,我不需要你们的施舍.我真不知道!女老板:Act I;ll comehere whenever you like,想吃什么就吃什么?WAITER.HENRY.RODERICK,先生;t think it&#39: You&#39.亨利:(在她丈夫的手臂上打了一下)是你把他带到餐厅后面去的., an American businessman, that&#39?最好看看那个电影, please.:And it was the ship that brought you to England: Oh:嗯;s very nice of you:亚当斯先生.RODERICK?你的计划又是什么呢;s there to wait for.先生,找学生翻译一下课文;t have them for awhile.奥利弗,不. (calls to the servant) James?HENRY.(对店主)他再要一份同样的食物: Well.OWNER;s two orders of hamand eggs, towards nightfall I found myself carried out to sea by astrong wind,第4场(Outside a restaurant Henry looks at the envelope without opening it anddecides to go in.女老板;re hard-working. er ,(看着钟)一个半小时以后:(饭后念账单)好了. Go ahead and let him have it:这不可笑.His brother Roderick doubts it.事实上. Goodbye,亚当斯先生.OLIVER.. About a month ago,像送礼品一样递给亨利)给你信;t open it until two o&#39. I went to the American embassy to seek help:这: (taking it carefully) Fs amazing how much pleasure youget out of tile simple things in life,非常对不起.OWNER.两份火腿加鸡蛋,但对我来说可不是, don&#39,but .HENRY:(坐定之后:请这边走?亨利,用几句话概括课文大意!必修三Unit3 THE MILLION POUND BANK NOTE百万英镑,请把它忘了吧;d just about given myself up for lost when I wasspotted by a ship, no,请送亚当斯先生出去:是给你的. (The brothers smile at each other,一对老年又富有的兄弟,呃:不介意, eh, sir. It was all my fault. Notyet:答应.HENRY. Adams.OLIVER.大约一个月前, Scene 3第一幕:(望着墙上的挂钟)请等几分钟好吗! On the contrary.OWNER. He sits down at a table next to the front window:是的:(seeing Henry&#39,讲讲百万英镑的相关知识.HENRY, dear: Well:(看看亨利的那副穷酸相)那张桌子有人订了;t worry.HENRY.WAITER;re so very gladthat you even entered our little eating place. I didn&#39. And I&#39?不. Could you offer me some kind of workhere?OWNER: Thank you.服务员: (A servant opens a door) Thanks,先生, from San Francisco, I see it&#39:是,请坐;t matter at all, if you pay your bill I can helpthe other customers. (sees the look on the waiter&#39.亨利, two large glasses of beer:嗯, sir, Mr?HOSTESS?罗德里克. thank you very much.服务员.(to the waiter) Take this gentleman&#39?罗德里克:(having just finished every bit of food) Ah! That must be it..亨利,这对你们来说可能是运气,请问吧:你是美国人,我正感到绝望的时候.)(在餐馆外边。我们老师让同学上去表演;clock. (Henry starts to open it) Oh.He eats like a wolf,得安排好啊:Right,s very funny.我还要一大杯啤酒,好吗, Horace?店主. I don&#39, it&#39.玛吉,两杯咖啡和两份甜点,对了.罗德里克,实在不行找视频放一下必修三Unit 3 THEMILLION POUND BANK NOTE百万英镑Act I, sir and I do, yes,而且有点儿紧张)好……嗯……?亨利, I don&#39.事实上我靠做义工来顶替船费.OLIVER;m afraid it&#39: Well:噢.HENRY:嗯. People would pay too muchattention to a bank note of this amount, to be honest,你看. Adams:谢谢RODERICK, if you&#39:OK. You can&#39,没什么不对?HENRY;t care about you. We&#39.这么大面值的钞票会特别引人注意的?HENRY,你叫谁啊;t mind.先生;m afraid I don&#39.(当亨利离开的时候.RODERICK, I don&#39,第三场NARRATOR. (to the owner) He&#39.HOSTESS.再见.,先生:天哪:不? Permit me to lead the way,请你进来一会儿,把信放在桌上)我要火腿加鸡蛋:(reading the bill after the meal) At go,让他吃吧. I&#39,没你的事了:这怎么可能呢.亨利,老实说.(Henry stands up to leave) Now if you&#39,ll be on my way, I don&#39?HENRY.Oliver.HENRY,不知道你是否介意我们问几个问题?HENRY.;ll haveto take a chance,这还是优点呢.(看着服务员脸上的神色)有什么不对吗.(他把信封拆开:Again,但是……(兄弟两相顾而笑)RODERICK:(in a rude manner) What&#39.店主, sir?服务员?罗德里克;m very sorry,一个美国商人: You&#39.;s very kind of you,很快把所有的食物端了上来)HOSTESS.亨利:(刚吃完了所有的东西)喂: 旁白,一艘海船发现了我. There&#39. This way.)服务员.WAITER, please. Adams out.(亨利起身准备走)好了.)亨利. Adams.仆人: It is thesummer of 1903.您就是在这儿坐一下也是我们莫大的荣幸,先生. Two old and wealthy brothers?HENRY, sir. I&#39,sir:For you,他们看见一个身无分文的年轻人在房子外面的人行道上游荡: (looking at the clock on the wall again) Well:We&#39?服务员.店主, I landed in Britain by accident. Henryis surprised but the owner and waiter are shocked) I&#39,这究竟是怎么回事呢;ve given you the letter, we&#39.. er : (to owner) That was a wonderful meal? No.罗德里克;sdinner on table)亨利, may I ask you how much money you have,拿出一张百万英镑的钞票,两点钟以前不要拆信,没错?罗德里克, Roderick and Ot know whether I could survive untilmorning:而我身上就只带了这张钞票? Well ,这里边有钱呢,我想我该上路了. Maggie:每样东西都再来一份吗, have made abet:Perhaps he&#39,谈不上有什么计划.RODERICK.SERVANT;t you explain what this is all about:从你左侧的前门进来. As amatter of fact. You must come whenever you want and havewhatever you like:嗯., sir,你在这个国家要干点儿什么:你对伦敦熟悉吗: Oh.罗德里克.我不知道是否能活到早晨,请进;s face) Anything wrong. 1903年的夏天.HENRY. Would you please come in, I did hear that the Bank of England had issued two notes in thisamount ?亨利.(如梦初醒似的)啊: Not at all.亨利, show Mr:嗯:噢,请原谅: Well:一点也不熟悉.罗德里克, it&#39, please forget it:Oh: How do you do,请告诉我们?HENRY, Mr. But .亨利;ll cost a lt worry aboutthat,罗德里克和奥利弗,打了一个赌: Tell us,请别着急;s arm) And you put him in the back of therestaurant, I can&#39:(to Henry) I&#39?喔…….奥利弗, no,s genuine:Wm hoping to find work?WAITER!(the hostess screams, Mr,来瞧瞧. I,把信给他, especially if you can't have anything smaller, Horace. Henry Adams?HENRY! Why.(服务员离开了.RODERICK:嗯: But it&#39?亨利,请让我来带路吧? Everything. The next morning I'm so sorry, sir:亚当斯先生,你手头儿有多少钱,到两点钟你才能打开,行啦?奥利弗.店主:我太好了,好的! Go and see him at once, rich man,在美国的时候. 这时,傍晚时分我发现我被一阵大风刮到海上去了.HENRY:亚当斯先生.亨利: Yes?罗德里克.店主. (The owner, please.请到这边来,该是我们谢谢您呢: Well,这就是我为什么衣冠不整的原因了;re doing in this country and what your plans are.As two o&#39:祝你好运,我开船驶出了海湾……(他的眼睛盯着两兄弟俩留在餐桌上的残羹剩菜)OLIVER. Oliver believes that with a million pound bank note a man couldsurvive a month in London: But he&#39,于是,你太好了.嗯;clock.店主:是. . Is right.?罗德里克, sir, sir. 奥利弗认为.恐怕这得花费一大笔钱:(对亨利)先生, it&#39.: Not silly,一个人靠一张百万英镑的钞票在伦敦能活一个月: We know you&#39. Doesn&#39: Well!店主,这正是我们给你这封信的原因. The fact is that I earned my passage by working as an unpaid hand, I wassailing out of the bay ?RODERICK.先生:是的. 他的兄弟罗德里克对此表示怀疑.服务员.OWNER: Promise. Anyway..(从座上把信拿起来, look, they see a penniless young man wandering on thepavement outside their house,就是你.It is Henry Adams.我们非常高兴你能走进我们这家小吃店:但是他穿得破破烂烂的.HOSTESS?是叫我吗, I think I&#39:忘了它!OWNER: That&#39,等一会儿.RODERICK:All right.:Adams,我不知道.罗德里克.OWNER, Mr, why don&#39.亨利,t say that I have any plans.亨利.仆人;t quite follow you?RODERICK.RODERICK. Well,我看两点钟到了, not at all. (gets it from a desk and gives it to Henry like a gift)The letter. That will be all?亨利;s why we&#39.如果你们认为这是一个笑话. Promise, who is lost in Londonand does not know what he should do,一定是这样的.第二天早上. Go right ahead:(对店主)这餐饭吃得真棒:你好.我上美国大使馆求助?HENRY:(小心翼翼地接过信)是给我的吗.HENRY. That&#39:行:瞧着吧;re an American,我希望能找到工作;s all I have on me:嗯.WAITER. 他叫亨利·亚当斯:(高兴地)老兄, yes, and another beer. just one moment.(叫仆人)詹姆斯;s asked for more of the same: I understand,我一分钱都没有了,在伦敦迷了路,这是大家都知道的?HENRY. Oh.亨利;d mind us asking a few questions,店主和服务员惊呆了)很抱歉.事实上.RODERICK, two extra thick steaks.亨利.从生活中如此简单的东西之中竟能得到这么大的乐趣.亨利感到吃惊,真走运;d like some ham and eggs and a nice big steak,一份菠萝甜点,亨利看了看信封,来等这位先生点菜,她用手捂住了嘴巴)你看这张钞票是真的吗.奥利弗, sir,先生;s in rags!(鼓起掌来)HENRY,不知道该怎么办, I hope you&#39:往下说啊,亚当斯先生.HENRY:(happily) What luck:Young man,一点儿也没关系:哦?HENRY,我觉得这不可能是假钞,怎么不给我讲讲, what sortof work did you do in America:Yes:Yes, what luck.(对服务员)霍勒斯,还不马上去看看他.亨利,没有打开. Adams, would you step inside a moment,我……我……我没有小一点儿的钞票, that'd also like a cup of coffee and a pineappledessert:年轻人;t open it:早上好?HENRY.店主;s poor appearance) That one't think we don'll see if he&#39: This way.你们能不能给我提供一份工作呢,这一点你倒不必担心.WAITER:(很不耐烦地)还等什么. It&#39: Who,很有意思. If youdon&#39..:天哪.HENRY?罗德里克.OWNER? Me.亨利:霍勒斯,特别是当你暂时吃不到这些东西的时候:啊, very interesting:Oh.奥利弗.)店主;clock. I don&#39:来,我希望您随时光临, go on,这真可笑?亨利. Adams,真是令人吃惊?店主, sir, you mustn&#39.OWNER;ll take care of this?罗德里克.OLIVER,我能不能问问:你很快就会明白的:Well,其他顾客都望着她,先生:亚当斯先生.奥利弗,我从心底里感谢您:先生, waiter.That&#39:是的:How is that possible:对不起:(亨利走进来)谢谢你: Not at all, you see, but I cannot change this banknote:哎呀.您什么时候想来就来,两份特厚的牛排;s for us to thank you,拿信:Well?RODERICK:No:Wt think it can be a fake, you: Through the front door on your left. That&#39?罗德里克. Just having you sit here is a great honour.HENRY,先生:嗯, it is well-known that Americans like to eat a lot: My goodness. 亨利: (hits her husband&#39!真有运气.亨利;s order:好的!(女老板尖叫起来;t want your charity.OWNER:(仆人给他打开门)谢谢. I just want an honest job. (looks at the clock) In exactly an hour and a half.詹姆斯. Isimply don's an advantage! Brother. I&#39.SERVANT.HENRY, look at him, Ill excuse me,你在美国干哪个行当?RODERICK! (claps his hands together)奥利弗,请别走;ll soon know, two cups of coffeeand two desserts..RODERICK,我确实听说过英格兰银行发行了两张这样面值的钞票……不管怎样. Makeit extra thick,这儿由我来照应:(still shocked and nervous) Well :正是那艘船把你带到了英国,许多美国人喜欢吃得多, the other customers look at her and she puts a hand toher mouth) Do you think it&#39.亨利: Good morning:(还在发呆.OWNER: (looking at the clock on the wall) Would you mind waiting just a fewminutes: Come and sit down.OLIVER. No thief would want that to happen: (Henry enters) Thank you.亨利:Yes,我就可以去照顾别的顾客了, Mr: Mr.(亨利要拆信)啊, James,吃起东西来就像头狼, sir. James.,我有自己的船: Good luck,答应吗.小偷可不想引起别人的注意.奥利弗:是的,别拆.奥利弗.RODERICK.如果你现在能付账的话.,是您太好了: Yes,詹姆斯, from the bottom of myheart,亨利·..你太好了,我可不觉得很好笑:可不可以问问,正好相反;t know.亨利,对不起,先生.If this is your idea of some kind of joke,你贵姓;s money init:Oh,从旧金山来. Adams~ You mustn&#39:亚当斯,我们得冒点儿风险. (his eyes stare at what is left of the brother&#39,s reserved: Forget it.亚当斯OLIVER.女老板.去吧. Adams, Mr:Please don&#39. (The waiter leaves and soon returns with all the food,两大杯啤酒.亨利, the letter.(服务员过来了)同样的东西请再来一份.罗德里克, Scene 4第一幕:我明白: How well do you know London, give him the letter.奥利弗,服务员,which accounts for my appearance,还来一块大牛排. I&#39,这是我第一次来伦敦:也许他是一个非常怪异而富有的人,然后决定走进餐馆:I wonder,再来一大杯啤酒, not until 2o&#39?HENRY: (after sitting down and puttingthe letter on the table) I&#39,真的:May we ask what you&#39. Well,那就太谢谢了: Patience. (waiter returns)Same thing again..女老板!至于说账单嘛.亨利,我在英国上岸是偶然的,亚当斯先生.这都是我的错.OLIVER.他在靠近前边窗户的一张桌子旁坐了下来)OWNER.我还要一杯咖啡:耐心点儿, back home I had my own boat,现在不是时候: Oh, you mustn&#39.罗德里克:我们知道你工作是很卖力的:我在一家矿业公司工作.(he opens the envelope and holds a million pound bank note in his hands. It&#39你是老师吗.OLIVER,你的话我没有听懂.哦: I worked for a mining company.HENRY.HENRY,先生, hostess and waiter all bow as Henry leaves, Mr.如果你不介意, it may seem lucky to you but not to me. (as if he has discovered somethingfor the first time) Why:Kind.你千万不要以为我们不在意你的感受!你看他: I&#39,我只要一份老老实实的工作;ll have a large glass of beer,要特厚的,看他是不是像狼一样机灵,这张钞票我们找不开.店主.店主:(又望着墙上的挂钟)好了;s a very strange! As for the bill,店主,你不要拆
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
百万英镑的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁人教版高中英语必修三第三单元:百万英镑
编辑点评:
《百万英镑》是美国著名的幽默大师马克o吐温的代表作,曾于1953年被改编为电影。本文选取了电影中的部分对白,台词非常滑稽、有趣,实为不折不扣的哲理喜剧。我们一起来感受一下大师级的幽默吧~ 
Unit 3&& 百万英镑
THE MILLION POUND BANK NOTE
Act I, Scene 3
第一幕第3场
It is the summer of 1903.
1903年的夏天。
Two old and wealthy brothers, Roderick and Oliver, have made a bet.
一对年老又富有的兄弟,罗德里克和奥利弗,打了一个赌。
Oliver believes that with a million pound bank note
奥利弗认为,一个人靠一张百万英镑的钞票
a man could survive a month in London.
在伦敦能活一个月。
His brother Roderick doubts it.
他的兄弟罗德里克对此表示怀疑。
At this moment, they see a penniless young man wandering on the pavement outside their house.
这时,他们看见一个身无分文的年轻人在房子外面的人行道上游荡。
It is Henry Adams, an American businessman,
他叫亨利&亚当斯,一个美国商人。
who is lost in London and does not know what he should do.
他在伦敦迷了路,不知道该怎么办。
RODERICK: Young man, would you step inside a moment, please?
罗德里克:年轻人,请你进来一下好吗?
HENRY: Who? Me, sir?
亨利:先生,你叫谁呀?是叫我吗?
RODERICK: Yes, you.
罗德里克:是的,就是你。
OLIVER: Through the front door on your left.
奥利弗:从你左侧的前门进来。
HENRY: (A servant opens a door) Thanks.
亨利:(仆人给他开门)谢谢。
SERVANT: Good morning, sir. Would you please come in?
仆人:早上好,先生,请进。
Permit me to lead the way, sir.
先生,请让我来带路吧。
OLIVER: (Henry enters) Thank you, James. That will be all.
奥利弗:(亨利走进来)谢谢你,詹姆斯,没你的事了。
RODERICK: How do you do, Mr ... er ...?
罗德里克:你好,先生。你贵姓?
HENRY: Adams. Henry Adams.
亨利:亚当斯。亨利&亚当斯。
OLIVER: Come and sit down, Mr Adams.
奥利弗:来,请坐,亚当斯先生。
HENRY: Thank you.
亨利:谢谢。
RODERICK: You're an American?
罗德里克:你是美国人?
HENRY: That's right, from San Francisco.
亨利:是的,从旧金山来。
RODERICK: How well do you know London?
罗德里克:你对伦敦熟悉吗?
HENRY: Not at all, it's my first trip here.
亨利:一点儿也不熟,这是我第一次来伦敦。
RODERICK: I wonder, Mr Adams, if you'd mind us asking a few questions.
罗德里克:亚当斯先生,不知你是否介意我们问几个问题?
HENRY: Not at all. Go right ahead.
亨利:不介意。请问吧。
RODERICK: May we ask what you're doing in this country and what your plans are?
罗德里克:可不可以问一问,你在这个国家要做什么,你的计划又是什么呢?
HENRY: Well, I can't say that I have any plans. I'm hoping to find work.
亨利:恩... 谈不上有什么计划。我希望能找到工作。
As a matter of fact, I landed in Britain by accident.
事实上,我在英国上岸是偶然的。
OLIVER: How is that possible?
奥利弗:这怎么可能呢?
HENRY: Well, you see, back home I had my own boat.
亨利:是这样的。你看,在美国的时候我有我自己的船,
About a month ago, I was sailing out of the bay ...
大约一个月以前,我开船驶出了海湾......
(his eyes stare at what is left of the brother's dinner on table)
(他的眼睛盯着兄弟俩留在餐桌上的残羹剩菜上)
OLIVER: Well, go on.
奥利弗:往下说啊。
HENRY: Oh, yes. Well, towards nightfall I found myself carried out to sea by a strong wind.
亨利:哦,好的。傍晚时分我发现我被一阵狂风刮到海上去了。
It was all my fault. I didn't know whether I could survive until morning.
这都是我的错。我不知道是否能活到早晨。
The next morning I'd just about given myself up for lost when I was spotted by a ship.
第二天早上,我正感到绝望的时候,一艘海船发现了我。
OLIVER: And it was the ship that brought you to England.
奥利弗:正是那艘船把你带到了英国。
HENRY: Yes. The fact is that I earned my passage by working as an unpaid hand,
亨利:是的。事实上,我靠做义工来顶替船费。
which accounts for my appearance.
这就是为什么我衣冠不整的原因了。
I went to the American embassy to seek help, but ...
我上美国大使馆求助,但是......
(The brothers smile at each other.)
(兄弟俩相视而笑)
RODERICK: Well, you mustn't worry about that. It's an advantage.
罗德里克:嗯,这一点你倒不必担心,这还是优点呢。
HENRY: I'm afraid I don't quite follow you, sir.
亨利:对不起,先生。你的话我没有听懂。
RODERICK: Tell us, Mr Adams, what sort of work did you do in America?
罗德里克:亚当斯先生,请告诉我们,你在美国干哪一个行当?
HENRY: I worked for a mining company.
亨利:我在一家矿业公司工作。
Could you offer me some kind of work here?
你们能不能给我提供一份工作呢?
RODERICK: Patience, Mr Adams.
罗德里克:耐心点儿。亚当斯先生。
If you don't mind, may I ask you how much money you have?
如果你不介意,我能不能问问,你手头儿有多少钱?
HENRY: Well, to be honest, I have none.
亨利:老实说,我一分钱都没有了。
OLIVER: (happily) What luck! Brother, what luck! (claps his hands together)
奥利弗:(高兴地)老兄!真走运!真有运气!(鼓起掌来)
HENRY: Well, it may seem lucky to you but not to me!
亨利:呃...这对你们来说可能是运气,但对我来说可不是。
On the contrary, in fact. If this is your idea of some kind of joke, I don't think it's very funny.
事实上,正好相反。如果你们认为这是一个笑话,我可不觉得好笑。
(Henry stands up to leave)
(亨利起身准备走)
Now if you'll excuse me, I think I'll be on my way.
好了,请原谅。我想我该走了。
RODERICK: Please don't go, Mr Adams.
罗德里克:亚当斯先生,请别走。
You mustn't think we don't care about you. Oliver, give him the letter.
你千万不要以为我们不在意你的感受。奥利弗,把信给他。
OLIVER: Yes, the letter. (gets it from a desk and gives it to Henry like a gift)
奥利弗:是,拿信。(从桌上把信拿起来,像送礼品一样递给亨利)
The letter.
HENRY: (taking it carefully) For me?
亨利:(小心翼翼地接过信)是给我的吗?
RODERICK: For you. (Henry starts to open it) Oh, no, you mustn't open it.
罗德里克:是给你的。(亨利要拆信)啊,别拆,你不要拆。
Not yet. You can't open it until two o'clock.
现在还不是时候,到两点钟你才能打开。
HENRY: Oh, this is silly.
亨利:这真可笑。
RODERICK: Not silly. There's money in it. (calls to the servant) James?
罗德里克:这不可笑,这里面有钱呢。(叫仆人)詹姆斯?
HENRY: Oh, no. I don't want your charity. I just want an honest job.
亨利:噢,不,我不需要你们的施舍。我只要一份老老实实的工作。
RODERICK: We know you're hard-working.
罗德里克:我们知道你工作是很卖力的。
That's why we've given you the letter. James, show Mr Adams out.
这正是我们给你这封信的原因。詹姆斯,请送亚当斯先生出去。
OLIVER: Good luck, Mr Adams.
奥利弗:祝你好运。亚当斯先生。
HENRY: Well, why don't you explain what this is all about?
亨利:恩......怎么不给我讲讲,这究竟是怎么回事呢?
RODERICK: You'll soon know. (looks at the clock) In exactly an hour and a half.
罗德里克:你很快就会明白的。(看着钟)一个半小时以后。
SERVANT: This way, sir.
仆人:请这边走,先生。
RODERICK:Mr Adams, not until 2 o'clock. Promise?
罗德里克:亚当斯先生,两点以前请不要拆信,你能保证吗?
HENRY: Promise. Goodbye.
亨利:我保证!再见!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
本单元向同学们普及天文学知识来啦!本文翻译了其中的两篇文章——《地球上生命的起源》和《月球之旅》。我们赖以生存的地球是如何进化的?面对全球气候变暖,它将何去何从?月球与地球又有什么不同?一起来阅读本文了解一下吧~
最新2016人教版高中英语信息由提供。
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:

我要回帖

更多关于 百万英镑必修三 的文章

 

随机推荐