胃在左边还是在右边的是我比这写的14个错误,右边是正确的能译出来但我检查了好几遍没发现两者有区别啊 求解

请英语好的帮忙看下这句话这样翻译有没有错误的地方,请高手纠正。你可能会不相信,可是这是真的,今天我把这10个月给你写的留言全部打印出来了,一共用了99张A4纸,差不多快成一本小说了。 You might not believe , but it's true.Today I printed out all the messages I wrote to you in the past 10 months.There are a total of 99 pages of A4 paper, that's almost a novel.
忻忻相惜365
我觉得都正确
如果要改的话
就把最后一局那个逗号改成句号
.Today I have printed out all the messages I wrote to you during
the past 10 months,for
which i have used
99 pages of A4 paper in total so
that it 's almost a novel.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求英语较好的人帮忙看下文章有没有出错点.老师要求话剧,于是我写了一篇关于TFBoys英语短文.怕会有出错点,希望如果有出错可以帮忙纠正.【真的只是七年级水平啊.不要用百度翻译帮我检查~】about starchaser.关于追星A:Good afternoon.下午好B:Thank you.I'm fine.What about you 我很好,你呢?A:I'm OK Hey?What is that in your hand 我很好,你手里拿的是什么?B:Oh,it is a postcard about TFBoys.是关于TFBoys的明信片.A:TFBoys That great teen idol group?TFBoys?是那个现在挺火的少年组合么?B:Yeah.I love them very much.What about you?嗯嗯,我很爱他们,你呢?A:Enn……not bad.恩……还不错吧.B:Well.Which star do you like?喔喔,你喜欢哪个明星?A:I'm not starchaser.I worry about the effects of learning.Don't you worry about it 我不追星,我担心那会影响到我的学习,难道你不担心吗?B:I don't worry about.I'll take them as the example.I believe this will promote the grouth of my.我不担心啊.我会以他们作为我的榜样,而且我相信这会促进我的成长.A:I believe you.我相信你.
组织茁敢222
What about you ?
谢谢.我很好,你呢?
改为How about you?What is that in your hand
that可以去掉,不过保留也不影响What about you?
嗯嗯,我很爱他们,你呢?
改为How about you? I worry about the effects of learning
i worry about it may have negative(负面) effects on my study.
你这样翻译,直译就是我担心我的学习效果.而不是会影响我的学习.I don't worry about+it,
或者改为I don't care.I'll take them as the example. I believe this will promote the grouth(改为my growth).I belive (in)
一般信任某人要用这个短语. 我认真修改完了,希望对你有所帮助哦~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译帮我看看下面这段我自己翻译的有没语法错误,及文意表达正确与否?单词有好多都忘了,可能有错,主要是全文的意思!We can read of things that happened 5,000 years ago in the Near East,wherepeople first learned to write.But there are some parts of the world where evennow people cannot write.The only way that they can preserve their history is torecount it as sagas--legends handed down from one generation of story-tellersto another.These legends are useful because they can tell us something aboutmigrations of people who lived long ago,but none could write down what theydid.Anthropologists wondered where the remote ancestors of the Polynesianpeoples now living in the Pacific Islands came from.The sagas of these peopleexplain that some of them came from Indonesia about 2,000 years ago.But the first people who were like ourselves lived so long ago that even theirsagas,if they had any,are forgotten.So archaeologists have neither history norlegends to help them to find out where the first 'modern men' came from.Fortunately,however,ancient men made tools of stone,especially flint,be-cause this is easier to shape than other kinds.They may also have used woodand skins,but these have rotted away.Stone does not decay,and so the tools oflong ago have remained when even the bones of the men who made them havedisappeared without trace.我们能够阅读发生在5000年前的进东,在这个地方人们最初学会了写字.但是,在世界上即使是现在也有一部分人不会写.这个他们能够保存历史的方式就是像传奇故事一样从讲故事的人那里一代代相传下去.由于它们能告诉我们一些关于很久以前居住在那里的人的迁徙的足迹,所以很有用.即便如此,可是没有任何人能够记下它们当时都干了些什么.人类学家猜想现在波利尼亚西人的祖先居住的太平洋岛屿就是起源于那里.那些人的故事足以说明他们中的一些人就是来自于大约2000年前的印度尼西亚.但是,最初,长相类似于我们的的人由于相当长时间以前就生活在那里,以至于即使有什么传奇故事也会被遗忘的.考古学家也参照不到任何的历史记录和传奇故事来帮助他们找回最初的所谓“比较现代的”的人的来源地.然而,很幸运的发现了古代人们制作的石头工具,尤其是打火石.因为他们相对于同类的都形成的较早.他们也有可能使用过木材与土豆.可是,都已腐烂掉了.但石头不会腐烂.因此,即使当初制作这些工具的人的骨骼都已融化掉了,但以前的石头工具都保存完好.Near East 呵呵
笨蛋淘纸5dy3
We can read the things that happened in the past 5,000 years in Jingdong,wherepeople firstly learned to write.But there still are some parts of the world where evennow people cannot write.The only way that they can preserve their history is torecount it as sagas--legends handed down from one generation of story-tellersto another.These legends are useful because they can tell us something aboutmigrations of people who lived long ago,but none could write down what theydid.Anthropologists wondered where the remote ancestors of the Polynesianpeoples now living in the Pacific Islands came from.The sagas of these peopleexplain that some of them came from Indonesia about 2,000 years ago.But the first people who were like ourselves lived so long ago that even theirsagas,if they had any,are forgotten.So archaeologists have neither history norlegends to help them to find out where the first 'modern men' came from.Fortunately,however,ancient men made tools of stone,especially flint,be-cause this is easier to shape than other kinds.They may also have used woodand skins,but these have rotted away.Stone does not decay,and so the tools oflong ago have remained when even the bones of the men who made them havedisappeared without trace.我只先帮你改了这一点,你看看对不对吧.後面的,我待会儿再帮你看
英文是原文 我翻译的中文啊
= =你確定你的英文是沒錯的?不是翻譯機弄出來的成品?
大概吧 ,这是新概念4上的
= =哦..我看看,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
翻译还可以。the Near East不对吧,是个地点。
我们从书籍中可读到5,000年前的事情,那里在近东人们最早学会写字。但是世界上还有一些地方的,即使是在现在人们还不会书写。只有这样,他们就可以保护自己的历史,是为了传说叙事它作为传说讲述,由讲述人一代接一代地传下来的故事到另一个地方。这些传说是有用的,因为它们可以告诉我们一些有关人们的移民生活在很久以前,但是没有人能够写下他们所所做的。人...
扫描下载二维码关于word文档分栏问题。我想左边放英文右边放译文,可是左边到一定程度就转到右边了,也就是说右边也_百度知道
关于word文档分栏问题。我想左边放英文右边放译文,可是左边到一定程度就转到右边了,也就是说右边也
于word文档分栏问题,求指教。我想左边放英文右边放译文,也就是说右边也有英文了,应该有方法的吧,可是左边到一定程度就转到右边了
提问者采纳
用表格吧,表格设置两列,然后表格边框设置为无。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
行距调小,然后把表格的边框颜色设置为&quot,字号也调小。更好的方法是插入一个两列的表格。至于设置表格的具体方法,单击弹出的菜单里的某个选项;无&quot。表格方法的出处:163灰 的回答;,可以先选中表格再右击,可以暂时逃避这个问题
为您推荐:
word文档的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译请帮我看看吧,这是我临时想出来的,以下这几句有没有错误的语法,有的话请帮我正确的修饰,但是翻译后的意思不要差出太多,粗黑线和粗红线的部份不能更改,但是可以在同一行换位置.附注:Micky是有"秘密秘奇"的意思,Xiah在某种语言的音译上有"不足"的意思.
我们永远爱东方神起!我们要永远保持忠诚,明白吗?他们是最强的!这五个人就是英雄!在这个世界上,他们对于人类的存在来说就像个谜.虽然他们也有不足之处.我们就是仙后星座,一直在那里.They are the Max one---改为 They are the Max.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 左边一个火右边一个昱 的文章

随机推荐