你为什么你不要担心 翻译中文我了是我不够好吗翻译成中文

你需要我,但是我不需要你啊,翻译成中文_百度知道
你需要我,但是我不需要你啊,翻译成中文
我有更好的答案
but I don&#39。You need me,但是我不需要你啊你需要我;t need you
Although you need me, but I do not need you.or...I don't need you, but you need me
You need me ,but i don't need you望采纳亲
You need me,but I don’t
you need me ,but i 'm not
me ,but l do not .
You need me,but I don't.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁人人网 - 抱歉
哦,抱歉,好像看不到了
现在你可以:
看看其它好友写了什么
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&英语翻译一定要准确,标准,不要错误语法,我中文式英语.翻译下面这段话.“ 首先,祝你们幸福,然后我要说的是,不关你多恨我多讨厌我都好,我在此不会说任何话,但我要说的是,不管你有多喜欢他,多爱他都好,我只希望你不要跟他讲任何关于我和我们的.不管是什么事,一点都不要,不管他有没有问都好,就算是我拜托你.我很抱歉.”那里写错了,是不要中文式英语。最后那句 改成 “ 我很抱歉这样跟你说!”
黎约践踏IN
That's what i wanna say first is blessed u and i'll keep quiet whatever how much u
hate me . but no matter how do u love him or crazy about him , i just hope u can say nothing about me or us whatever he ask or not . plz , ok ? and i want u know how sorry i feel for what i said and done .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码这几句中文的翻译成英文怎么说?我到底做错了什么,为什么你总是想起以前的旧事来让我感到内疚,我爱的是你,请不要再继续追忆那段悲伤的事迹.
What I have done something wrong in the end,why do you always think of the old things to make me feel guilty,I love you,please do not continue to recall the deeds of that period of grief.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
What have I done wrong? Why do you always mention the things in the past to make me feel guilty? I'm in love with you. And please don't dwell on the grief in the past.
What I have done something wrong in the end, why do you always think of the old things to make me feel guilty, I love you, please do not continue to recall the sad story that
What have I done wrong on earth?Why do you always think of the old things to make me feel guilty? It's you that I love.Please do not continue to recall the sorrow things .
What I have done that you always think about those bygones which made me feel guilty, forget about the heart-broken things please.
What on earth did I do wrong? Why do you keep bring up the old gossip to make me feel bad, you are the one I love, please stop recollecting these sad memories.
扫描下载二维码你已经把我给忘记了,以后再也不需要我了翻译成中文_百度知道
你已经把我给忘记了,以后再也不需要我了翻译成中文
你已经把我给忘记了,以后再也不需要我了翻译成中文
你已经把我给忘记了,以后再也不需要我了翻译成中文You have forgotten me, and will never need me in the future.
来自团队:
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 你为什么成长的不够快 的文章

随机推荐