用复合不定代词填空 he asked nottell of tell about( )about his life in

2015中考英语完形填空新闻报道类和日常生活类专项复习题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m 中考复习完型――日常生活类专项练习&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (一)
Bruce shook his money box again. Nothing! He carefully counted the coins that lay on the bed. All that he had was $24.52. The&& 31&& which he wanted was at least $90. How on earth(究竟) was he going to get the rest of the&& 32&& ? He knew that his friends all had bicycles. It was hard to hang out(闲逛) with people when you were the only one&& 33&& a bicycle. He thought about&& 34&&& he could do. He couldn’t get money from his parents, because he knew they had no extra(额外的) money.There was only one way to get money, and that was to earn(挣钱) it. He would have to find a job. He decided to ask Mr Clay for&& 35&& . “Well, you can start right here,” said Mr Clay. “You see, my windows need cleaning and my car needs washing”. That was the beginning of Bruce’s part-time(兼职) job. For the next three&& 36&& he worked every day after finishing his homework. He took dogs for walks and cleaned rooms. The day finally came when Bruce&& 37&& his money and found $94.32. He wasted no time and went down to the shop to&& 38&& the bicycle he wanted. He rode home proudly, looking forward to&& 39&& his new bicycle to his friends. Bruce liked his bicycle very much because he had bought it with his own money. At last, his dream came true, and his parents were&& 40&& of him. 1.A.car&B.bicycle&C.truck2.A.money&B.help&C.food3.A.with&B.without&C.behind4.A.why&B.how&C.what5.A.food&B.advice &C.water6.A.months&B.minutes&C.seconds7.A.lent&B.lost&C.counted8.A.choose&B.sell&C.drive9.A.borrowing&B.showing&C.asking10.A.famous&B.strict&C.proud&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (二)
In England, people often ____36____ the weather because they can experience (经历) four seasons in one day. In the morning the weather is warm just ___37___in spring. An hour later black ___38____ come and then it rains____39____. In the late afternoon the sky will be____40____. The sun will begin_____41_____, and it will be summer at this time of a day.&&&&&& In England, people can also have summer in winter, or have winter in summer. So in winter they can swim sometimes, and in summer sometimes they should ___42____warm clothes.&&&& When you go to England, you ____43____that some English people usually take an umbrella or a raincoat ___44___them on a sunny day, but you should not laugh at them. ____45____ you don't take an umbrella or a raincoat, you will regret (后悔) later in England.11.A. talk to&B. talk with&C. talk about12.A. like&B. likes&C. liked13.A. clouds&B. cloud&C. snow14.A. big &B. heavy&C. heavily15.A. rainy&B. sunny&C. snowy&16.A. to shine&B. shine&C. to shining17.A. put on&B. wear&C. in&18.A. saw&B. sees&C. will see19.A. with&B. for&C. to&20.A. Before&B. If&C. After
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (三)
“You speak very good English”The other day I heard an American say to a Chinese student of English. “You& 41& very good English.” But the student answered, “ No, my English is very poor.” The foreigner was quite& 42& at the answer. Thinking he had not made himself& 43& or the student had not heard him clearly, he said, “Yes, indeed, you speak it very well.” But the Chinese student still& 44& saying& “No”.& 45& the foreigner gave up and didn’t know what to say.What’s wrong with the student’s answer? It is because he didn’t accept a compliment as the American people& 46& . He should have said “Thank you” instead of “No”. He actually understood what the American had said. But he thought he should be modest. If someone says to a woman, “ You look& 47& beautiful with the new clothes& 48& .” she should be very happy and answer, “Thank you.” In our country we think& 49& modest is a virtue and showing off is a bad behavior. But in the West, if you are modest and say, “ No,&& 50& I can’t do it well,” then the others will take it for granted (理所当然)that you& 51& can not do it. If you often say,“No”, you will certainly be looked down upon by& 52& . When& 53& for a job, if one says something like “Yes, I can certainly do it” instead of “ Let me have a try on the job”, he or she can expect to get it. So in the West, one should always be confident.& 54& self-confidence, he can’t go anywhere. Confidence is of great& 55& to one in a country where competition is quite keen.(激烈)21.A. say&B. talk&C. speak&D. tell22.A. surprising&B. surprised&C. laughed&D. laughing23.A. understood&B. understand&C. to understand&D. understanding 24.A. keep&B. keeping&C. keeps&D. kept25.A. At first&B. By the way&C. In the end&D. First of all 26.A. did&B. done&C. to do&D. do27.A. such&B. such a&C. so&D. so a28.A. for&B. on&C. in&D. into29.A. being&B. be&C. having&D. have30.A. I’m afraid&B. I’m not sure&C. I don’t mind&D. I don’t know31.A. hardly&B. really&C. badly&D. luckily32.A. another&B. other&C. the other&D. others33.A. asking&B. ask&C. provide&D. providing34.A. With&B. Without&C. by&D. under35.A. importantly&B. unimportant&C. important&D. importance
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (四)
Growing up is not always easy. When we face difficulties, a spirit of depending on _ 41&& is more useful than crying for help. That’s what Hong Zhanhui’s story of growing from boy to man&&& 42&& family hardship tells us.Hong was born in 1982 in a poor family in Xihua County(县), Henan Province. When he was only 11, his father became badly ill and one day he came back with an unwanted baby&& 43&& . A year later, Hong’s mother&& 44&&& home. She no longer wanted to live such a poor life and face her sick husband. So everything hard fell onto the young boy’s&&& 45&& : to take care of his father and the younger sister Chenchen, and to go on to study.Although his life was hard, Hong didn’t go away from his father and sister. He took several part-time jobs to&&& 46&&& his family. He climbed tall trees to get birds’ eggs for his sister. He walked 2 hours at weekends to the market to&& 47&&& different things to sell around his school. A few years later, he studied at a college. To take care of Chenchen, he worked hard to&&& 48&&& a room near his college for her, and sent her to school.After Hong’s story went&&& 49&& , he became a hero in people’s eyes. But Hong ___50___ offers from others. He said he felt encouraged by kind offers, but he could depend on his own work.Through his hard life, he has grown up from boy to man.36.A. parents&&&B. friends&&&& C. yourself&&&& D. God37.A. out of &&&B. into&&&& C. without&&&& D. with38.A. dog&&&B. cat&&&& C. girl&&&&& D. boy39.A. left&&&&B. arrived&&&& C. went&&&& D. came40.A. back&&&B. shoulders&&& C. head&&&& D. body41.A. help&&&B. save&&&& C. protect&&&& D. feed42.A. make&&&B. buy&&&& C. produce&&&& D. collect43.A. build&&&B. borrow&&& C. rent&&&&& D. share44.A. public&&&B. clear&&&& C. by&&&&& D. far45.A. accepted&&B. asked&&&& C. received&&&& D. refused
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (五)
It’s never easy to admit(承认)you are in the wrong. We all 1 to know the art of apology(道歉). Think how often you’ve done wrong. Then count how many 2 you’ve expressed clearly you were 3 . You can’t go to bed with an easy mind if you do 4 about it.A doctor friend, Mr Lieb, told me about a man who came to him with different kinds of signs: headaches, heart trouble and insomnia(失眠症). 5 some careful exams, Mr Lieb found nothing wrong with him and said, “If you don’t tell me what’s 6 you, I can’t help you”.The man admitted he was cheating(骗取) his brother of his inheritance(遗产). Then and there the clever doctor 7 the man write to his brother and 8 his money. As soon as the letter was put into the post box, the man suddenly cried.“Thank you ,” he said to the doctor, “I think I’ve got well.”An apology can not only save a broken relationship(关系), but also make it 9 . If you can think of someone who should be 10 an apology from you, do something about in right now.46.A. decide     &B. have  &C. need    &D. try47.A. mistakes   &B. people    &C. ways     &D. times48.A. sorry     &B. weak     &C. sad     &D. wrong49.A. something   &B. anything   &C. nothing  &D. everything50.A. Before    &B. After    &C. Till    &D. Since51.A. hurting    &B. changing   &C. touching  &D. worrying52.A. made    & &B. helped    &C. let    &D. saw53.A. gave    & &B. kept     &C. returned  &&D. paid54.A. newer     &B. worse    &C. harder   &D. stronger55.A. received   &B. given    &C. known    &D. forgotten
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (六)
The world is an interesting place. Different people like different things. Some people like loud music. Other people don’t. They like&& 1&& music.Many people like sports, but they do not&& 2&& the same sports. In some countries, cricket (板球运动) is a very popular sport. In others it is not popular&& 3&& all. No one plays it or watches it on TV.&& 4& , most people like soccer. The World Cup is very popular.&& 5&& of people watch the games on TV.Different people like different&& 6& . Some people do not like meat. They eat fruit and vegetables most of the time. Some people do not like&& 7& or bread. They prefer rice.Not everyone likes the same color. Most people have their favorite colors. Some people like&& 8&& colors. Others prefer dark colors.Many people like& 9& . Different people like different places. Some people like to go to the country. They like fresh air. Some people like to go to cities because they like&& 10& . Some other people enjoy beautiful places like mountains or beaches.What do you like? Have you got an idea?56.A. soft&& & B. noisy&& &&C. classical&&&D. hard57.A. like both && B. both like& &&C. all like&&&D. like all58.A. in&& && B. at& &&&C. on&&&&D. for59.A. So&&& & B. While& &&C. Though&&&D. However60.A. None&& & B. Million&&&C. Millions&&&D. Hundreds61.A. foods&& & B. drinks& &&C. vegetable&&&D. meat62.A. potato&& & B. potatoes&& &C. tomato&&D. tomatos63.A. warm&& & B. cold& &&&C. bright&&&&D. dark64.A. swimming& & B. running& &&C. climbing&&&D. traveling65.A. shopping& & B. nature&& &C. noise&&&&D. mountains
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (七)
From Monday to Friday most people are busy working or studying,but in the evenings and on weekends they are free and enjoy themselves. Some watch television or go to the movies,others take part in sports. This is&& 1&& by their own interests . There are many different ways to spend our& 2&& time. Almost everyone has some kind of&&& 3 . It may be something from 4 stamps to making model planes. Some hobbies are very& 5 ,but others don’t cost anything at all. Some collections are worth& 6 of money, others are valuable only to their owners. I know a man who has a coin collection worth several thousand dollars. A short time ago he bought a fifty-cent piece which&& 7&& him 250 dollars. He was very happy about his collection and thought the price was all right. I know another man who likes collecting match boxes. He has almost 600 of them, but I wonder if they are worth any money. However, to him they are quite valuable.8& makes him happier than finding a new match box for his collection.That’s& 9& a hobby means, I think. It is something we like to do in our free time just for the fun of it. The value in dollars is not important,&& 10&& the pleasure it gives us is.66.A. decide&&&&&&& B. decided&&&&&& C. depend&&&&&&&& D. depended67.A. work&&&&&&&&& B. free&&&&&&&&& C. busy&&&&&&&&&& D. sports68.A. hobby&&&&&&&& B. thing&&&&&&&& C. job&&&&&&&&&&& D. way69.A. buying&&&&&&& B. selling&&&&&&& C. making&&&&&&& D. collecting70.A. interesting&&&&& B. exciting&&&&& C. cheap&&&&&&&&& D. expensive71.A. a little&&&&&&&& B. a few&&&&&&& C. a lot&&&&&&&&&& D. a number72.A. paid&&&&&&&&&& B. cost&&&&&&&& C. took&&&&&&&&&& D. spent73.A. Everything&&&& B. Anything&&&& C. Nothing&&&&&&& D. Something74.A. where&&&&&&&& B. how&&&&&&&& C. what&&&&&&&&&& D. why75.A. so&&&&&&&&&&& B. but&&&&&&&&&& C. because&&&&&&& D. as
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (八)
Brian is my good friend. He has a five-year-old daughter, Lydia. Lydia likes animals very much and always&& 1&& to have a dog. This Sunday is Lydia's birthday. Brian wants to buy&& 2&& a dog. So he goes to the&& 3&& near his home. He says hello to Paul, the owner(主人)of the store. Paul says hello to him, too. Brian says, "This is a clean and&& 4&& pet store." Then he walks around the store.&& 5&& he doesn't see any pets. "Excuse me.&& 6&& are the pets?" he asks. "The pets are right here," says Paul. Then Paul&& 7&& him a catalog(目录簿). Brian sees&& 8&& pictures of pets in it, like dogs, cats and birds. "You only need to&& 9&& me the pet you like," says Paul. "We can mail(邮寄)it to you." "What if I don't like it?" asks Brian. "& 10&& mail it back," says Paul. "Oh, sounds interesting," says Brian.76.A. forgets&&&&&&&&& B. wishes&&&&&&&&& &C. stops&&&&&&&&&&& &D. writes77.A. me&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. you&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. her&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. him78.A. pet store&&&&&&& B. zoo&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. clothes store&&&&& &D. library79.A. quiet&&&&&&&&&& B. boring&&&&&&&&&&& C. lazy&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. young80.A. Or&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. So&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Because&&&&&&&&& &D. But81.A. Where&&&&&&&&& &B. When&&&&&&&&&&& &C. What&&&&&&&&&&& &D. How82.A. works&&&&&&&&&& &B. shows&&&&&&&&&& &C. keeps&&&&&&&&&&& &D. walks83.A. other&&&&&&&& &B. more&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. many&&&&&&&&&&& &D. any84.A. help&&&&&&&&&&& &B. tell&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. buy&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. sell85.A. Sure&&&&&&&&&&& &B. Also&&&&&&&&&& &C. Still&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. Just
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (九)
Whenever the sun dropped and the blue sky came up, my father and I used to climb the mountain near my house. Walking together, my father and I used to have a lot of __1__ through which I learned __2__ from his experiences. He always told me, “ You __3__ have goals (目标) like climbing the mountain.” Without the mountain-climbing that we both __4__, we couldn’t have enough time to spend together because my father was very _5__. I really got a lot from the mountain-climbing. It gave me time to _6__ with my father and to be in deep thought __7__ develop my patience.Once we climbed a very high mountain. It was so challenging for me _8__ I was only ten years old. During the first few hours of climbing, I enjoyed the flowers and trees, and the bird’s singing. But as time passed, I got a pain in both of my __9__. I wanted to __10_ climbing, but my father said to me, “You can always see a beautiful sky at the top of the mountain, but you can’t see it __11__ reaching the top. Only there can you see all of the nice things, which is just like your life.”At that time, I was too young to understand his __12__. But later after that, I __13__ know the meaning of hope in life. I found __14__ standing at the top of the mountain, and the sky was as _15_ as crystal.86.A. conversations&B. emotions&C. conclusions&D. expressions87.A. classes&B. tests&C. lessons&D. news88.A. can&B. may&C. would&D. should89.A. spent&B. enjoyed&C. hoped&D. kept90.A. busy&B. lazy&C. weak&D. free91.A. play &B. work&C. talk&D. study92.A. as much as&B. as soon as&C. as long as&D. as well as93.A. though&B. because&C. and&D. but94.A. legs&B. ears&C. eyes&D. fingers95.A. put up &B. take up&C. get up&D. give up96.A. after&B. when&C. before&D. since97.A. stories&B. words&C. pictures&D. lessons98.A. wanted to&B. tried to&C. got to&D. hoped to99.A. myself&B. himself&C. yourself&D. ourselves100.A. blue&B. white&C. clean&D. clear
1.B2.A3.B4.C5.B6.A7.C8.A9.B10.C【解析】主旨大意:这篇短文中布鲁斯想要一辆新的自行车,但是他的父母也不是很有钱。最后布鲁斯通过做兼职工作,通过自己的劳动为自己买了一辆自行车,为此他很珍惜这两自行车。1.整篇文章都是在讲Bruce攒钱买自行车所以选择文章中心词bicycle,自行车。2.考察上下文。前句话讲Bruce数钱,所以此处自然选择money,金钱,资金。 3.考察介词。由空格前面的the only one推出Bruce没有单车用without,没有。4.考察特殊疑问词。Bruce不知道能做什么,所以选择what,什么。干扰选项是how,若要用how,则句子要变成how he could do it. 5.考察名词的辨析。根据上下文,Bruce向别人询问建议,所以是ask sb. for advice,向某人请求建议。6.考察名词的辨析。由文章后面提到的every day判断Bruce 是工作了3个月,minute表示分钟;second表示秒钟 7.考察动词。根据文章的复现原则,在第二段第一句话出现过He carefully counted the coins 得出这个地方也选择counted这个动词,数。 8.考察动词。根据文章的逻辑关系,Bruce 攒够了钱以后去店里买或者挑选单车,所以选择choose. sell表示卖;drive表示驾驶 9.考察动词。由本句的proudly一词看出Bruce满足的神情,所以是去朋友面前“展示和炫耀”选择showing 10.考察固定搭配词组, be proud of 为……感到骄傲。
11.C12.A13.A14.C15.B16.A17.B18.C19.A20.B【解析】试题分析:这篇短文主要介绍了英国的天气特点以及人们与之相适应的生活习惯。11.短语辨析。A. 责备,与……谈话;B. 与……交谈;C. 谈论某事;结合语境可知此处指的是,人们常常谈论天气。故选C。12.结合语境可知此处指的是,就像是在春天。本句中like用作介词,表示像……一样,故没有词形变化,选A。13.联系后半句描述,可知此处指的是乌云飘过来,结合语境及谓语动词come,可知主语是复数形式,故选A,云。14.结合语境可知此处指的是雨下得很大。故用副词做状语修饰rain,选C,沉重地,猛烈地。15.联系后一句描述,可知在午后天气会放晴。故选B,晴朗的。16.联系后半句描述,可知此处指的是太阳开始照耀。Bigin后面接不定式做宾语表示开始做某事,故选A,照耀,闪耀。17.动词辨析。wear通常指穿着衣服的状态,put on 通常指穿衣的动作,in后面可以接颜色,表示穿某种颜色的衣服,也是表示穿衣的状态。结合语境可知此处表示他们穿着某种衣服。故选B。18.联系前文从句,可知此处指的是,你会发现一些英国人通常带着一把雨伞或者一件雨衣。故选C。19.介词辨析。A. 伴随,和……在一起;B.为了,对于;C.到,向。结合语境可知雨伞雨衣和他们是伴随关系。故选A。20.连词辨析。A.在……之前;B. 是否,如果;C.在……之后。联系下文,可知此处指的是,如果你不带伞或者雨衣,故选B。考点:关于英国天气的说明文点评:这篇短文内容比较简单,理解不难。各小题与上下文联系比较紧密,答题中一定要注意联系上下文。答完后多读几遍,看看是否符合逻辑,适当修改。个别小题可以当作单独的词义辨析题来做,先区分词义,结合语境选出最能使语句通顺的答案。
21.C22.B23.A24.D25.C26.D27.C28.B29.A30.A31.B32.D33.A34.B35.D【解析】短文大意: 这篇短文主要谈到了英语交际中的谦虚问题,在西方交际中对于别人的夸奖,赞美等恭维一般是欣然结构,并表示感谢,而不是像中国人一样谦虚几句。由此也让我们懂得,在西方社会自信是多么的重要。21.动词辨析。tell告诉,讲述,强调一个人说;say 说,强调说的内容;talk 不及物动词,谈话,多和介词搭配使用;speak演讲,发言,说某种语言。联系下文,可知此处指的是你的英语说得不错。故选C。22.联系后一句描述,可知这个外国人很惊讶,故选B,惊讶的,感到出人意料的。B23.结合语境可知此处指的是这个男孩认为对方没有明白自己的意思。过去分词作宾语补足语表示被动的动作,结合 语境可知选A。24.联系上下文可知此处指的是,这个中国学生仍旧坚持说……。结合语境可知本句描述的是过去发生的动作,故用过去时态,选D,坚持,继续。25.短语辨析。A. 首先,最初;&B. 顺便说说;C.终于,最后;D. 首先。联系前文,可知这个外国人最后放弃了。故选C。26.结合语境可知此处指的是他没有像美国人那样接受恭维。结合语境可知从句中描述的是客观性动作,故用一般现在时态。本句主语the American people 表示复数含义,故谓语动词用原形。选D。27.词义辨析。such是形容词,修饰名词,意思是如此的这样的;so是副词,修饰形容词,副词,意思是如此这样。连词下文beautiful ,可知选C,副词修饰形容词。28.介词辨析。A.为了,对于;B. 在上面;C.在里面;D.进入。本句中介词on用作形容词,表示衣服穿在身上的意思,故选B。29.联系上下文可知此处指的是,我们认为诚实是一种美德。结合语境可知本句从句中是动名词做主语,have的基本含义是有,故选A。30.短语辨析。A.我害怕;B. 我不确定;C.我不介意;D.我不知道。结合语境可知此处指的是,恐怕我不能做好。故选A。31.联系前文描述,可知此处指的是,他们认为你真的不能做好。故选B,真实地。32.联系上下文,可知此处指的是,你肯定会被其他人看不起,故选D,其他人。33.结合语境可知此处指的是当找工作时,现在分词作状语表示正在进行的伴随性动作,故选A,要求。34.联系下文,可知此处指的是没有自信,寸步难行。故选B,没有。35.联系前文描述,可知自信对于一个来说具有很大的重要性。本句中of是介词,后面接名词作宾语,故选D,重要性。
36.C37.D38.C39.A40.B41.D42.B43.C44.A45.D【解析】短文大意:这篇短文主要介绍了洪战辉的成长经历。12岁母亲离家出走,父亲重病,自己带着几个非亲生的妹妹一边谋生一边求学的故事。告诉我们要有面对困难挫折,不要气馁,依靠自己战胜挫折的精神。36.词义辨析。A. 父母;B. 朋友;C. 你自己;D. 上帝。联系下文内容,可知此处指的是依靠你自己。故选C。37.介词辨析。A. 缺乏,由于;B.到……里,进入……之内;C. 没有,超过;D. 伴随,用。结合语境可知家庭困难为洪战辉成长过程中的伴随状况,故选D。38.联系下文描述,可知此处指的是一个小女婴。故选C,女孩。39.联系后一句描述,可知此处指的是他的母亲离开了家。故选A,离开。40.名词辨析。A.背部;B. 肩膀;C. 头;D. 身体。联系上下文,可知此处指的是。一切重担都落到了这个小男孩的身上。故选B。41.动词辨析。A. 帮助;B. 拯救;C.保护;D. 喂养,供给;联系下文描述,可知此处指的是他做业余工作来抚养他的家人。故选D。42.动词辨析。A. 制作,使得;B. 买;C. 生产;D. 收集。联系上下文可知他是在贩卖东西,供给下文,可知此处指的是他去买各种东西,故选B。43.动词辨析。A.建立,建筑;B. 借;C. 租用,租借;D. 分享。联系下文,可知此处指的是他在大学附近租了一间房子。故选C。44.形容词辨析。A. 公共的,公开的;B.清楚的,晴朗的;C.通过,经过;D. 远的,久远的。结合语境可知此处指的是他的故事公开以后。故选A。45.动词辨析。A. 接受;B. 要求;C. 收到,接受;D.拒绝。联系下文描述,可知此处指的是他拒绝了别人提供的帮助。故选D。
46.C47.D48.C49.C50.B51.D52.A53.C54.D55.B【解析】试题分析:这篇短文主要谈论了生活中学会道歉的必要性和重要性。46.词义辨析 A决定&B.有 &C.需要&D. 尝试.结合上文承认自己犯错永远不是件容易的事情,可知下文意思为,我们都有必要知道道歉的艺术.选C.47.考查分析能力.联系上文how often,你多久犯一次错误,可知本句句意为,然后数一数你有多少次明确表达了你很伤心。选D。48.词义辨析A.遗憾的抱歉的B.虚弱的C.伤心地D.错误的。结合下文You can’t go to bed with an easy mind你不能很轻松的睡着,可知前文指情绪不是很好故选C。49.考查固定短语do nothing about sth关于某事什么也不做。50.连词辨析A. 在……之前 &B.在……之后 &C. 知道……为止&D. 自……以来。联系下文可知句意为经过一些仔细检查后,选B。51.词义辨析 A.伤害 &B. 改变&C. 接触,感触&D. 担心、使……烦恼。接下下文他承认他骗取了兄长的遗产,可知句意为什么是你烦恼,故选D。52.词义辨析 A.使、让&B. 帮助 &C.让&D.看见。Make sb do sth意思是使/要某人做某事 被要求的人可能是被逼的。let sb dosth意思是让/同意某人做某事。结合下文可知这个人是被迫的,为了治病不得不如此,故选A。53.词义辨析 A.给 &B.保管&C.归还&D.付给。结合上文可知这个人骗取了兄弟的遗产,故此处应选C,归还他(兄弟)的钱。54.考查逻辑分析能力。前文a broken relationship破碎的关系,but表示转折,故下文表达的意思应是积极的的含义。Strong除表示强壮的的含义外还含有健康的含义,hard主要的表达的是所描述对象的的性状,隐含困难的意思,故选D,更强壮健康的。55.考查固定结构give sb sth给某人某物,Receive sth from sb从……受到……。结合上文可知句意为,如果你想起某个你应该向他道个歉的人 ,就立即做吧。本句中someone是give的逻辑宾语,是你道歉的对象,故用被动语态。选B。考点:关于道歉艺术的议论文点评:这篇短文内容比较简单,理解不难。各小题与上下文联系比较紧密,答题中一定要注意联系上下文。答完后多读几遍,看看是否符合逻辑,适当修改。个别小题可以当作单独的词义辨析题来做,先区分词义,结合语境选出最能使语句通顺的答案。
56.A57.C58.B59.D60.C61.A62.B63.C64.D65.A【解析】试题分析:这篇短文主要介绍了人们的不同爱好。56.联系前两句描述,可知此处指的是,他们喜欢轻音乐,故选A,温和的,柔和的。57.both表示两者都,all表示三个及三个以上都。联系下文描述,可知此处指的是,他们不是都喜欢一样的运动,此处指的是多人,故选C,都喜欢。58.考察短语at all完全,到底。联系后一句描述,可知此处指的是在其他国家完全不受欢迎。故选B。59.连词辨析。A.因此;B.然而,当……的时候;C.虽然,尽管;D.然而,可是。联系上下文,可知前后是转折关系,故选D,可是,大部分人喜欢足球。60.结合语境可知此处指的是无数的人通过电视看比赛。英语中数词表示概数时,后面加s,和介词of搭配使用。用原形时表示具体数字和数词搭配使用。结合语境可知选C。61.联系下文描述,可知此处指的是不同的人喜欢不同的食物。故选A,食物。62.结合语境可知此处土豆或者西红柿应该用复数形式,potato和tomato变复数是在词尾加es,选项中只有选项B形式正确,故选B。63.联系后一句描述,可知此处指的是有人喜欢明亮的颜色,故选C,明亮的。64.联系下文描述,可知此处指的是,许多人喜欢旅行。故选D,旅行。65.词义辨析。A.购物;B.自然;C.噪音;D.山脉。四个选项中城市具有的优势就是购物方便,故选A。考点:关于人们的不同爱好的议论文点评:这篇短文内容比较简单,理解不难。各小题与上下文联系比较紧密,答题中一定要注意联系上下文。答完后多读几遍,看看是否符合逻辑,适当修改。个别小题可以当作单独的词义辨析题来做,先区分词义,结合语境选出最能使语句通顺的答案。
66.B67.B68.A69.D70.D71.C72.B73.C74.C75.B【解析】试题分析:这篇短文主要通过几个事例给我们讲述了个人爱好对于我们生活的意义。66.动词辨析。Decide决定,判决;depend依赖,取决于。句意:这是由他们自己的兴趣决定的。Depend一般不用于被动语态,故选B。67.联系第一段描述,可知此处指的是,有很多方法度过我们的空闲时间,故选B,免费的,空闲的。68.联系下文描述,可知此处指的是,几乎每个人都有一些爱好。故选A,习惯,爱好。69.动词辨析。A. 买;B. 卖,销售;C.制作;D. 收集。联系下文stamps,可知此处指的是收集邮票,故选D。70.联系后半句but others don’t cost anything at all.描述,可知此处指的是有的爱好非常昂贵,故选D,昂贵的。71.短语辨析。 a little一点,修饰不可数名词;a few几个,修饰可数名词复数;a lot许多,可修饰可数名词与不可数名词; a number许多,修饰可数名词复数。结合语境可知此处指的是一些收集值很多钱。英语中money是不可数名词,故选C。72.动词辨析。take 用于 it takes sb ... to do sth句型,仅指花费时间(three hours等),必须用it作形式主语,指代下文不定式内容;spend用于sb spend...on sth或者sb spend...in doing sth(in可以省略),spend的主语必须是人,可以指花费时间、也可以指花费金钱;cost用于 sth costs sb sth,主语必须是物,多指花费金钱,少数情况可指花费时间、气力,有时表示成本的消耗;pay的基本用法是:(1) pay (sb.) money for sth. 付钱(给某人)买……。 (2)pay for sth. 付……的钱。 (3)pay for sb. 替某人付钱。(4)pay sb. 付钱给某人。本句逻辑主语是先行词a fifty-cent piece ,指物,故选B。73.不定代词辨析。something一些东西,一般用于肯定句及表示请求建议等含义的疑问句中;anything也是表示一些东西,任何东西,一般用于否定及疑问句中。Nothing没有东西,用于肯定句表示否定含义;everything每件东西;结合语境可知此处指的是没有什么能比找到一个新的火柴盒能让他更高兴了。故选C。74.疑问词辨析。A. 在哪儿;B.如何,怎样;C. 什么;D. 为什么。联系上文描述,可知此处指的是那就是爱好意为的东西。故选C。75.连词辨析。A. 因此,所以;B. 但是,可是;C. 因为;D.因为,随着。联系上下文,可知前后是转折关系,故选B。考点:有关爱好问题的议论文点评:这篇短文内容比较简单,理解不难。各小题与上下文联系比较紧密,答题中一定要注意联系上下文。答完后多读几遍,看看是否符合逻辑,适当修改。个别小题可以当作单独的词义辨析题来做,先区分词义,结合语境选出最能使语句通顺的答案。
76.B77.C78.A79.A80.D81.A82.B83.C84.B85.D【解析】试题分析:本文讲述了布莱恩要为女儿买一条宠物狗,但是宠物店中并没有宠物,宠物店的老板给他一些图片,让他选择喜欢的宠物,以便寄给他。76.根据Lydia likes animals 可知,本处应该是“她一直想要一条狗。”forget“忘记”,wish“希望”,stop“停止”,write“写”。所以本题选B。77.根据题干,本句应该是Brain想给他女儿买一条狗,故应该用her。所以本题选C。78.根据 the owner(主人)of the store可知,应该是到了一个商店,通过题干,他是买狗的,故应该是宠物店。所以本题选A。79.根据clean可知,本空应该是一个与其相对应的词,只有quiet“安静的”。所以本题选A。80.根据he doesn't see any pets和前一句的关系可知,本处应该表示转折,故用but。所以本题选D。81.根据题干,本句的意思是“你们的宠物在哪里?”,故用where。所以本题选A。82.根据题干,本句的意思是“然后,波尔给他看了一下目录薄。”“给…看”是show。所以本题选B。83.根据题干,本句的意思是“布莱恩看到许多宠物图片。”故用many。所以本题选C。84.根据题干,本句的意思是“你只需要告诉我你喜欢的宠物。”help“帮助”,tell“告诉”,buy“买”,sell“卖”。所以本题选B。85.根据题干,本句的意思是“你只需要寄回来。”. Sure “当然”Also“也”&&&&&&&&&& Still “仍然”,Just“仅仅”。所以本题选D。考点:本题考查日常生活类点评:本文意思较为简单,在完成本题是,应充分文章,充分体会作者的意图。要结合生活中的常识,进行选词,并且应该注意区分一些词的用法和英语中的固定搭配等。
86.A87.C88.D89.B90.A91.C92.D93.B94.A95.D96.C97.B98.C99.A100.D【解析】试题分析:这篇短文中作者主要介绍了自己从爬山活动中学到的人生道理。作者从很小的时候就开始和父亲一起爬山,一开始不适应,想要放弃,在父亲的鼓励下坚持了下来。并且在一次次的爬山活动中和父亲度过了许多美好的时光,也在于父亲的谈话中学到了许多人生的道理。86.联系下文,可知此处指的是我们要进行很多对话,故选A,交谈,会话。87.联系下文,可知此处指的是从他的经历中学到教训,故选C,课,教训。88.情态动词辨析。A. 能,能够;B. 可以;C.会,将要;D. 应该。结合语境可知句意为:像爬山一样,你应该有目标。结合语境可知选D。89.联系上文描述,可知爬山是我们父子两个都喜欢的运动,故选B,享受,喜欢。90.结合语境可知此处指的是我的父亲非常忙,故选A,忙碌的。91.动词辨析。A.玩耍,演奏;B. 工作,学习;&C. 谈话;D. 学习,研究。联系上文,可知此处指的是:这给了我时间和父亲谈话,故选C。92.短语辨析。A.差不多,尽……那样多;B. 一……就;C. 只要,如果;D.和……一样,不但……而且。结合语境可知前后是递进关系,故选D,不但进行了深入思考,而且培养了我的耐性。93.连词辨析。A.虽然,尽管;B. 因为;C. 和,并且;D.但是。联系上下文,可知前后是因果关系,下文表示原因,故选B,因为我才十岁。94.联系上文对爬山活动的描述,可知此处指的是腿疼,故选A,腿。95.联系上下文,可知此处指的是我想放弃爬山,故选D,放弃,交出。96.介词辨析。A. 在……之后;B. 当……时;C. 在……之前;D. 自从……以来。联系上下文,可知此处指的是再爬到山顶之前,故选C。97.联系上文,可知此处指的是这些话,故选B,单词,话语。98.动词辨析。A. 想要;B.试图;C. 开始,到达;D.希望。结合语境可知此处指的是我开始明白生活中希望的含义。故选C。99.结合语境可知此处指的是我发现自己站在山顶,故选A,我自己。100.联系下文as crystal 像水晶,可知此处指的是像水晶一样透明,故选D,清晰的。考点:关于爬山活动的哲理性记述文点评:这篇短文内容比较简单,理解不难。各小题与上下文联系比较紧密,答题中一定要注意联系上下文。答完后多读几遍,看看是否符合逻辑,适当修改。个别小题可以当作单独的词义辨析题来做,先区分词义,结合语境选出最能使语句通顺的答案。 文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 用不定代词填空的短文 的文章

随机推荐