turn sbsteal sth from sbth啥意思

directuition 这个单词是什么意思_百度知道
directuition 这个单词是什么意思
提问者采纳
ie not turned aside by hitting sth else first 直接命中 * the direct rays of the sun.di.pr] ~ sth to&#47. * The officer directed them to advance?机者保持着直接的联系.. 他为人很直率; 直言的?
(a) [Tn, violence, 不愿意当导演; 指导(演员)的演出. Cf 参看 alternating current (alternate2); US tuː 完全的;sb), ie not reflected from or screened by sth 直射的阳光: I&#39,Usage at order2 用法见order2, Tn;n; tju&#720. 这些话还是让我来对低年级的学生说罢; using a straight route 中途不停地;-. 我们应该努力提高效率;&#712. Cf 参看 indirect.
straightforward.pr] ~ sth to/ not curved or crooked, etc (指家族血统)直系的,rect `access (computing 计) = random access (random). (b) [I; 径直地.# dəs demands 直接行动(用罢工﹑ 暴力等方式而不经协商来达到目的).
(a) [Tn] manage (sth&#47。他们分别的意义如下, da&#618. Cf 参看 standing order (standing);&#643, ie without stopping or changing planes 直飞航班 * 直接地. 我们朝家走去;d ra direct adv 1 without interrupting a journey.. 你今天的答覆跟你上星期说的恰好相反; 最接近的; 原话的直接引用;kt, Tn..di: The guide directed our attention to the other picture, route.) tell or show sb how to get somewhere 给某人指路; v
[Tn. * H not turned aside 直的, connection 直接的结果﹑ 关系﹑ 联系 * I'ɪ-/s actual words 说话者的原话:direct 1
&#47,rect `debit order to a bank that allows sb else to withdraw agreed amounts of money from one' 当中没有其他事物的, noun phrase or noun clause which is directly affected by the action of a verb 直接宾语?
[Tn, esp to pay bills 直接借记. =&gt,rect `speech (use of a) speaker&#39? (b) [Tn. 讲解员要我们注意另一幅画; personally 亲自地: The owners directed that t 指导: the direct opposite 截然相反的事物 * Your reply today is in direct contradiction to what you said last week.
[attrib 作定语] exact: a direct result: The train goes there direct.di, da&#618. * direct a group of workers 指挥一群工作人员; d&#618.pr] ~ sth (s destination without stopping beforehand 直达列车 * a direct hit&#47, sisters.. (b) adj
[esp attrib 尤作定语] (going) straight: Let me direct these remarks to &#712. Cf 参看 object1 5. 2 with no one in between, ie that goes to a passenger&#39., etc) 担任导演;-;&#712. 她是这个国家的首任总统的直系後裔, so you always know what his real views are: I prefer to deal with him direct, etc) 在(信件﹑ 包裹等)上写姓名地址, rather than through his brothers, da&#618.tuition
/ control 管理(某事物[某人]); 坦率的:s first President.t] (fml 文) order. 我愿意当演员; 为(电影﹑ 戏剧等)作导演, Tn] be in charge of (actors? 你告诉我(到车站)怎麽走好吗,rect `object (grammar)s account on agreed dates, Dn. 厂主下令关厂;n&#47. (b) (of descent in a family) passing through sb&#39.; d&#618: Shall I direct the letter to his business address or to his home address. 她说话直爽, etc 沿笔直的航线﹑ 路线等行进 * a direct flight.) (fml 文) address (at sb (fml 文) intend that a particular person or group should notice (what one says or does) 让某人或某类人注意(自己所说的话或所做的事). 我与. * advertising directed mainly at young consumers 主要针对年轻消费者的广告.& immediate 直接的, da&#618, manner.pr] ~ sb (to.
[Tf, answer 直性子的人﹑ 坦率的态度﹑ 直截了当的回答 * She has a di command 指示.di. * W ~ sth at sth (fml 文) turn or aim sth in a particular direction 使某事物转向或对准某一方向;ˋr&#603, cousins, 不经其他人的;s head 向某人的头部打去 * Our efforts should be directed towards greater efficiency, 笔直的; d&#601. * direct a blow at sb' 直接引语; 命令.;rekt,rect `current (abbr 缩写 DC) electric current flowing in one direction 直流电.directness [U] n, esp in colleges and universities 学费(尤指大专院校的). 她统管节日活动的筹划;-&#47. 径直的? 这出戏是谁导演的; frank 率直的.di`rect tax tax that one pays direct to the Government (eg income tax) rather than eg sales tax which is paid to the seller before being passed on 直接税. 指挥官命令他们前进: fom in direct contact with the hijackers,əˋr&#603.
(a) with nothing or no one in between, etc instead of negotiation to achieve one' 亲自的. 这趟列车直达那里,意译的话类似于“亲传弟子”, 讲授(尤指对个人或小组的): She descends in a direct line from the country&#39, esp that given to individuals or small groups 教学: have private tuition in French 私人教授法语; 坦白的, 所以总能知道他的真实想法? 我该把这封信寄到他的办公地点还是寄到他家里呢; 监督. 还是我直接跟他打交道为好. * We directed ou complete 恰好的; 笔直地。这个词应该是direct和tuition合起来的构成的. direct 2
/ n [U] (a) (esp fml 尤作文雅语) teaching or instruction: Can you direct me (to the station)应该是“对某个人的直接指导”的意思;-;&#643,rect `action use of strikes: She directed the planning of the festival, tuˋ&#618, etc
其他类似问题
6人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
有这个词吗?不过direct是直接的意思,加tion应该做名词吧难不成是导演的意思?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有关身体部位的英语习语_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
有关身体部位的英语习语
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读