最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
高三英语作文专题一记叙文
上传于||暂无简介
大小:663.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢英语的作文,主要有时间,地点,人物就OK了
游客随风1898
My Plan for the National Day HolidayNational Holiday is coming.There are altogether 7 days,so I need to plan it in advance.Firstly,I plan to have a good rest for the first 2 days when I can have a good sleep and don’t worry to get up late,and then do a good cleaning of the home.Secondly,I would go to Zhouzhuang,a traditional southern town with my husband for a 2 days’ trip.I hope I like it.Thirdly,I would fly to Beijing to attend my classmate’s wedding.These above are my plans for the National Holiday.I'm looking forward to my holiday.I'm going to play football with my friends in the holiday.When I'm free,I will also go to Sunshine Hill with my parents,we plan to go there by bus.We will probably have a picnic there,we will climb the hill.I think this one-day trip is interesting.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2015高考英语二轮专题复习课件:第3篇 第2章 基础写作 第1节 专题2 记叙文写作之叙事_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&购买后可评价
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
您可以上传图片描述问题
联系电话:
请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。
2015高考英语二轮专题复习课件:第3篇 第2章 基础写作 第1节 专题2 记叙文写作之叙事
||文档简介
总评分3.9|
浏览量4890838
&&21高​考​英​语​二​轮​专​题​复​习​课​件
大小:21页
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢My pleasant trip to Beijing 英语作文70字或60字请以My pleasant trip to Beijing 为题,根据提示和要求写一次记忆中的愉快旅行提示:1.请叙述这次旅游的时间地点人物及有哪些活动2.体验出是一次愉快的旅行要求:1.词数在70左右2.文中不能出现作者本人的真实信息
清枫鶣铥疏
My pleasant trip to Beijing Last month,I had a pleasant trip to the wonderful capital of our country,Beijing.I visit some of the best-known places of cultural and historical interest in the world- the magnificient Forbidden City,beautiful Bei Hai Park and the grand Great Wall.Then I also tried different types of delicious dishes like Beijing Roast Duck.After this trip I felt that my love for Beijing had deepened a lot.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2015高考英语作文写作技巧和训练_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
2015高考英语作文写作技巧和训练
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?