我想成为一名游泳冠军以帮助为题写一篇作文一篇80词英语作文

帮我写篇英语作文一我想成为飞行员为题写一篇作文,80个单词左右!
温少来袭199258
My dream of being a pilot
Being a pilot is my dream when I was young . Every time when I see a plane ,I always think that I'm a pilot,I should fly in the blue sky.With the growing of age,this desire becomes more and more strongly,I buy books on flying ,studying flyling knowledge in Aviation Museum(航空博物馆),taking part in Aviation Interest Group(航空兴趣小组).
I'm also working hard in my study.When I become a senior middle school student. After taking College Entrance Examination ,I will fill in Aviation University (航空大学) without delay.我只能这么写喽.看看自己改下吧.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Telephone Goes into Hundreds of Thousands of Homes
Directions: You are required to write a composition based on the following graph.
The last less than twenty years saw rapid developme...
扫描下载二维码急求一篇关于伦敦奥运会中国游泳队的英语作文,最好是关于叶诗文的,不用太长,初中水平就好英语作文60 单词左右
宁宁不哭50J0
叶诗文双夺冠军,双破纪录叶诗文,浙江杭州人,中国女子游泳队运动员.2010年,14岁的叶诗文首次参加亚运会就夺得女子200米和400米个人混合泳两项冠军,成为中国游泳队一颗冉冉升起的新星.在2011年上海世界游泳锦标赛上夺得200米混合泳冠军,这是“95后”泳坛新星首度登上世界大赛冠军领奖台,也是自1978年来最年轻的世界游泳冠军.2012年伦敦奥运会上,16岁的叶诗文在女子400米混合泳决赛中,以4分28秒43的成绩夺得冠军并打破世界纪录.随后在女子200米混合泳比赛中,两次打破奥运纪录,以2分07秒57夺冠,成为双冠王,创造了中国游泳个人两项奥运冠军的历史.5岁那年,小叶诗文被幼儿园老师发现是一个游泳的好苗子,于是被推荐去了陈经纶体校,一个培养专业游泳运动员而在浙江家喻户晓的地方,“去了之后,看到她很喜欢,就同意了”,叶青松说.没想到,这一去就是5年多.在陈经纶体校的5年时间里,小叶诗文每天的训练时间变长了,游泳技术也变得越来越好了.作为家里的独生女,叶诗文并没有像其它孩子那样被父母过分的溺爱.上幼儿园之前,小叶诗文一直生活在老家临安,天性好动的她在那里的大山、树林里找到了属于童年的快乐.
翻开叶诗文的相册,找不到一张她留长发的样子.小时候是因为父母觉得她好动,短发凉快,也容易打理.长大后,留短发是因为教练的要求,教练怕她长头发会影响成绩,叶青松说,“好几次进厕所人家都不让,因为看起来太像男孩子了,所以其实她很想把头发留长点”. 泳坛小将叶诗文在伦敦奥运会上大放异彩,勇夺两枚金牌,震惊中外,在全世界引起轰动!消息传来,我激动不已,祝贺叶诗文为国争光,赞美她勇往直前、敢于拼搏、登上泳坛最高峰的大无畏精神!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
看考试用不用得到 英语作文要容易点的 不要太难 太长 看看我中考时能不 in London Back in1908 and 1948,奥运会火炬重返伦敦,它将再度引发所有人
Ye Shiwen is a girl.She is form Zhe Jiang.She is 16 years old.She is a good swimmer.She is swimming in circles: a rare flower.The Olympic Games in London, Ye Shiwen Create a miracle.She won two gold m...
扫描下载二维码求一篇英语作文,题目“十年后的我”80词左右 带翻译_百度知道
求一篇英语作文,题目“十年后的我”80词左右 带翻译
but they can t beat me,但我不会让它们打倒我的. I would be a famous fashion designer, many of us would have thought about how we would be in ten years.现在。多么的美好啊。十年后. Maybe I will meet some problems and challenges in my new job,我禁不住想象我十年后的情况, I can travel in summer or winter vacation,我是一名六年级的学生:十年后的我 Me in Ten YearsNow。此外, hold large number of fashion show. It must be very wonderful to go around the world, I will be a college graduate and apply for the first job in my life. I think I will be a teacher!在我们没有什么事情做发呆的时候. I will teach my students all I know,那个时候我能挣钱养活我自己了, instead of many beautiful dress and some sexy clothes, I can earn money and support myself at that time。到处环游世界. Ten years later。十年后十年后的我 Me,取而代之的是许多漂亮的性感的衣服,我可以在暑假或寒假去旅游,很多人会想过十年后的自己会是怎么样的呢. Looking the rain outside the window, I am sixth grade student,举行大量的时装秀肯定很精彩, I can do a lot of things I like。比如. Therefore. It seems so wonderful,因为那是我的梦想,因此我能做很多我喜欢的事情了, I couldn t help imagining myself ten years later. Besides。这样的生活似乎很好。我会成为一名有名的服装设计师。我会把我知道的都教给我的学生, I don t need to wear school uniform any more. For example。我想我会成为一名老师。看着窗外的雨,我将是一名拥有人生中第一份工作的大学毕业生, in Ten Years LaterWhen we have nothing to do and are in a daze!篇二。也许我会在新工作中遇到一些问题和挑战. How great it is, because it s my dream. Or I can go to see a movie at weekends,我不再需要穿校服了,又或者在周末去看一场电影. After ten years later
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
篇一:十年后的我 Me, in Ten Years Later
When we have nothing to do and are in a daze, many of us would have thought about how we would be in ten years. Looking the rain outside the window, I couldn’t help imagining myself ten years later. Ten years later, I don’t need to wear school uniform any more, instead of many beautiful dress and some sexy clothes. I would be a famous fashion designer. It must be very wonderful to go around the world, hold large number of fashion show. How great it is!
在我们没有什么事情做发呆的时候,很多人会想过十年后的自己会是怎么样的呢。看着窗外的雨,我禁不住想象我十年后的情况。十年后,我不再需要穿校服了,取而代之的是...
In ten years,I think I'll be a reporter.I'll live in Shanghai,because I went to Shanghai last year and fell in love with it.I think it's really a beautiful city.As a reporter,I think I will meet lots of interesting people.I think I'll live in an apartment with my best friends, because I don't like living alone.I'll have pets.I can't have any pets now because my mother hates them and our apartment is too small.So in ten years,I'll have many different pets.I might even keep a pet parrot! I'll probably go skating and swimming every day.During the week I'll look smart,and probably will wear a suit. On the weekends, I'll be able to dress more casually. I th...
After ten years I
After ten years of I, maybe become a real angels. In the operation stage, ward, to heal the wounded and rescue the dying for duty, due diligence. At that time, I want to invent a new kind of medicine, let peo I want to invent a new kind of eye drops, for those who have not seen the light, see the light, can s and I will establish a electronic technology hospital, using high technology medical technology to heal the wounded and rescue the dying, make the patient healthy discharge, living happily.
After ten years of I, maybe become a famous artist. Went to the street will have many young people ...
十年后的我
十年后的我,也许成为一名真正的白衣天使。在手术台前、病房里,以救死扶伤为天职,尽职尽责。那时,我要发明一种新药,让残疾人重新长出新的肢体;我还要发明一种新型眼药水,让那些没有见过光明的人,重见光明,能看到我们多姿多彩的生活;我还要建立一座电子科技医院,运用高科技医疗技术救死扶伤,使病人健康地出院,愉快地生活。
十年后的我,也许成为一名知名的艺术家。走到街上就会有许多年轻人来找我签名,我会愉快地满足他们的要求,并告诉他们:我不会让你们失望的……
想到这儿,我忍不住“咯咯”地笑了。望 着那从眼前飞过的鸽子,我又陷入了深思……
十年后的我,也许成为一名神勇的飞行员。驾驶着飞机,在那高高的蓝天上飞翔,保卫着祖国的领空,望着那在飞机下漂过的朵朵白云,我为自己能保卫祖国的安全而感到十分自豪。
十年后的我,也许成为一名著名的科学家。我要在太空上建造一座房子,每当夜晚,星星、月亮都围着我欢快地跳舞、放声地歌唱……我还要在月球上建立一座座漂亮的学校,让地球上的同学们坐上通道快车到月球上去上学。
十年后的我,也许成为一名出色的工程师。我要将自己的祖国建设得更加美好。我要修建横跨云天的大桥,连接着世界各地,让各国的人们来中国看一看,亲眼目睹我们国家的风采,看一看傲然挺立在东方的雄鸡——伟大的中国。
我还要在陆地和海洋之间,建立一个透明的通道,让勤劳的人们能在劳作之余,能通过透明通道尽情地欣赏海底那神奇的世界。
十年后的我,也许成为一名……
“叽叽喳喳”一阵清脆的鸟叫声把我从沉思中惊醒,我抬头看了看那可爱的小鸟,望了望那蓝蓝的天空、洁白的云朵,觉得那小鸟更可爱,天更蓝、云更白。我坚信,十年后的我……
能不能简洁一点?谢谢
In ten years,I think I'll be a reporter.I'll live in Shanghai,because I went to Shanghai last year and fell in love with it.I think it's really a beautiful city.As a reporter,I think I will meet lots of interesting people.I think I'll live in an apartment with my best friends, because I don't like living alone.I'll
have pets.I can't have any pets now because my mother hates them and our apartment is too small.So in ten years,I'll have many different pets.I might even keep a pet parrot! I'll probably go skating and swimming every day.During the week I'll look smart,and probably will wear a suit. On the weekends, I'll be able to dress more casually. I think I'll go to Hong Kong on vacation,and one day I might even visit Australia.
十年,我想我会成为一个记者。我将住在上海,因为去年我去了上海,并且爱上了它。我认为这是一个非常美丽的城市。作为一个记者,我想我会遇到很多有趣的人。我想我会住在一个公寓里我最好的朋友,因为我不喜欢独自生活。我会养宠物。我现在不能有任何宠物,因为我母亲讨厌他们,我们的公寓太小了。所以在十年里,我会有很多不同的宠物。我甚至可能会养一只宠物鹦鹉!我会每天去滑冰和游泳。在这周我会看起来很聪明,很可能会穿西装。在周末,我将能穿的更随意。我想我会去香港度假,有一天我甚至会去澳大利亚。
额(⊙o⊙)…你们回答的都是同一篇,有没有其他的,这篇我在百度上看过了
广东松山职业技术学院
In ten years,I think I'll be a reporter.I'll live in Shanghai,because I went to Shanghai last year and fell in love with it.I think it's really a beautiful city.As a reporter,I think I will meet lots of interesting people.I think I'll live in an apartment with my best friends, because I don't like living alone.I'll have pets.I can't have any pets now because my mother hates them and our apartment is too small.So in ten years,I'll have many different pets.I might even keep a pet parrot! I'll probably go skating and swimming every day.During the week I'll look smart,and probably will wear a suit. On the weekends, I'll be able to dres...
我想我会成为一个记者。我将住在上海,因为去年我去了上海,并且爱上了它。我认为这是一个非常美丽的城市。作为一个记者,我想我会遇到很多有趣的人。我想我会生活在一个公寓我最好的朋友,因为我不喜欢独自生活。我会养宠物。我现在不能有任何宠物,因为我母亲讨厌他们,我们的公寓太小了。所以在十年里,我会有很多不同的宠物。我甚至可能会养一只宠物鹦鹉!我会每天去滑冰和游泳。在这周我会看起来很聪明,很可能会穿西装。在周末,我将能穿的更随意。我想我会去香港度假,有一天我甚至会去澳大利亚。
你这是百度找的吧,要是百度上的可以我早就抄了
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我写一篇英语作文,以friends为题,80词左右,
My best friend is Billie Jaen.She has short hair.She has two big eyes and a small mouth.She is tall and thin.She lives on the tenth floor of a tall building.There are five people in her family.Xiao Yi likes to do sports.She likes to play badminton and volley ball.Her favourite color is pink.Her favorite food is fish and vegetables,because they are healthy.Her hobby is reading books and riding a bike.She often plays the computer or goes shopping on the weekend.Sometimes we go to KFC together.We go there by car.I like my best friend—Billie Jaen.We are good friends
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文4篇 80字左右 初一难度(最先的必采纳)(前提是不乱写)英语作文4篇 80字左右 初一难度(最先的必采纳)(前提是不乱写)
给你7篇,自己选择一下,好吗:1、
The people who I adore
When I was in primary school, there was a teacher who taught me more than that in class.He was a very kind young man, more than ten years older than us and taught us English. We all liked to take his class.What impressed me a lot was his grace.You could see him always smiling.He got angry only when we were too noisy in class.After class,he often played soccer with us.He used to be a very believable defender and never fouled on any of us.We all liked to call him "Teacher Miao" and he was just like a friend, not a teacher.His sonsy personality inspired me to be kind to everyone I met.That was my well-beloved "Teacher Miao" .
我最崇拜的人
我在小学的时候,有一位老师教我在课堂上比这更多.他是一个非常善良的年轻人,比我们十多岁教我们英语.我们都喜欢拿他的课.给我印象最深的是他的恩典.你可以看到他总是微笑.他很生气,只有当我们在教室太吵了.下课后,他经常和我们一起踢足球.他曾经是一个非常可信的后卫不污染对我们任何人.我们都喜欢叫他“苗老师”,他就像一个朋友,没有一个老师.他开朗的个性激励我要对每个人我见过.那是我的心爱的“苗教师”.2、
My teacher
My English teacher appears very beautiful and she looks about 40 years old.She has a son.Our English teacher is very strict with us,and sometimes,she is very friendly and kind to us.She is also humorous.On the April Fools' Day,she said to us,"you are going to have a holiday this afternoon".Many students thought it true.Many students dare not talk,because she is very strict.We are afraid that we cannot pass the exam,because the teacher will criticise us if we don't pass.She doesn't give us too much homework,and she doesn't give us too much pressure.Sometimes,we like our Engllish teacher.
I like English,and I like my English teacher.
我的英语老师长得很漂亮,看起来大概40多岁,他有一个儿子.英语老师对我们很严格,但是有时她对我们很和蔼,很友好.她也很幽默,在愚人节那天,她对我们说:“下午放假”很多同学都当真了.在上课的时候很多同学都不敢说话,因为老师很严格.我们害怕考试不及格,因为老师会批评我们.英语老师布置的作业不是很多,没有给我们太大的压力.有时 我们很喜欢英语老师.
我喜欢英语,也喜欢我的英语老师3、
It was sunny and very hot today. I got up early and helped my parents cook breakfast.
Then I washed the dishes and cleaned the room. After a short rest I did my homework in the morning. In the afternoon I went swimming in the nearest swimming pool with my friends. It was really cool to swim in such a hot day. I surfed the internet and read a storybook in the evening. I really had a busy and interesting day.
今天天气晴朗比较热.我起得很早,帮父母做早饭.然后我洗碗打扫屋子.休息一会后我上午做作业.下午我和朋友去我家最近的游泳池游泳.在如此炎热的夏天游泳的确很棒.晚上我上网、看故事书.我今天很忙过得很有趣.4、
My best friend
My best friend and I get along with each other quite well. But we are so different. He is funnier, more outgoing than I am and i'm more serious. He is more athletic and likes to play all kinds of sports but I am smarter on study. My friend is wilder than me and I am calmer. He is tall, thin, strong,with short hair, And sometimes he is very careless and lazy. On the other hands, I am short, fat, weak, with shorthair. He is very helpful because I am very lazy and don't want to do any sports. And I will help him with his study.
I think our friendship will last forever.
我最好的朋友
我和我最好的朋友相处的非常好,但是我们却各有不同.他比我更有趣,更外向,而我很严肃.他是运动型的,各种体育运动都很喜欢,而我更擅长于学习.我的朋友相对狂野而我相对沉静.他又高又瘦,但是很结实,留着短发.一些时候他马虎又懒散.与他相比,我显得矮胖,而虚弱.我也是短头发.他很乐于助人,因为我很懒不想做仍和运动.我会在学习上帮助他.
我希望我们的友谊能够持续到永远.5 、
I have a cat named Mimi. Its hair is as white as snow. I often play games with it. It amuses me a lot and I treat it as a little friend. Every morning, I would say goodbye to it before I go to school and Mimi would wave its front-legs to me. It brings me a lot of pleasure. But it takes time and costs money to keep the cat. My parents and I spend much time taking care of it, feeding it and cleaning it. We have to clean the house from time to time, or the cat will make them dirty and smelly.
我有一只叫咪咪.它的毛像雪一样白.我经常和它一起玩.它使我很开心,我把它作为一个小朋友.每天早上,我会说我去学校,咪咪将对我挥动它的前腿之前对它说再见.它给我带来了很多快乐.但这需要时间和金钱成本养猫.我父母和我花费很多时间照看它,喂它,清洁它.我们必须打扫房子时,或猫会使他们又脏又臭的.6、
 I'm looking for a weekend. It's happy and it's free. This is my dream.At this weekend, I don't hav I don't h Olympic Maths Handwriting doesn't bother me.I can play and I I can do everything interesting. No one can stop me.Oh, what a happy weekend! But, it's only my dream. I hope it will come true.
我有一个梦想
我在找一个周末.这是快乐的,这是免费的.这是我的梦想.
在这个周末,我没有小提琴;我不需要画;奥林匹克数学是远离我;笔迹不打扰我.
我可以玩,我可以唱;我可以做任何有趣的.没有人能阻止我.
哦,这是一个快乐的周末!但是,这只是我的梦.我希望它会成真. 7、
basketball
I'm a tall and lively boy. I like playing basketball very much because it's interesting. I like NBA, too. There are many famous stars in it. Such as Alan, Iveson, Tim, Donken, Jordan, Kobe, O'Neal and so on. Yao Ming is in the NBA, too. He's Chinese. He plays basketball well. He's a center forward. He's our pride. All the ball stars can jump, shoot and pour in the basket. So each game of the NBA is wonderful. Sometimes the players can perform miracles, I think.This year's champion is Spur Team. It’s one of the strongest contenders.I like NBA. I love basketball.
我喜欢篮球
我是一个个子高高的,活泼的男孩.我很喜欢打篮球因为它是有趣的.我喜欢NBA.有很多著名的明星.如艾伦,蒂姆邓肯,艾维森,乔丹,科比,奥尼尔等.姚明在NBA.他是中国人.他篮球打得好.他提出的一个中心.他是我们的骄傲.所有的球星可以跳,射倒在篮子里.所以每一场比赛的NBA是美好的.有时候,玩家可以创造奇迹,我想.今年的冠军是马刺队.这是一个强有力的竞争者.
我喜欢NBA.我爱篮球.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 以发现为题写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐