独一无二英文翻译收费标准

[dú yī wú èr]
alone&/a>&br/>&a class='quickclass' href=&/w/one of a kind&
target='_blank'>one of a kind&/a>&br/>&a class='quickclass' href=&/w/in a class by oneself&
target='_blank'>in a class by oneself&/a>&br/>" />
dú yī wú èr
the ori unique
As a cook, she was in a class by herself.
烧起菜来,她是独一无二的。
His cello technique is unique.
他的大提琴演奏技巧是独一无二的。英文翻译:定制属于你的独一无二_百度知道
英文翻译:定制属于你的独一无二
定制属于你的独一无二
(做饰品的,图案可以定制,广告语翻译英文)不要谷歌翻译结果
翻译应该突出 个性化的意思
提问者采纳
Create your own uniqueness.
去创造你自己的独一无二。 Making yourself unique 使你自己独一无二。 很希望会对你有帮助。若满意请采纳,谢谢你#英文翻译:最正确的表达是:定制属于你的独一无二
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
Personalised and unique
保证准确,望采纳
Design gives you exclusive uniqueness .
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:世界上只有一个我,独一无二的我是什么意思?
世界上只有一个我,独一无二的我
问题补充:
There is only one me, I am unique
正在翻译,请等待...
In world only then I, unique I
Only one in the world I, unique I
Have first I, I who am unique only in the world
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!编辑点评:《英文天天写》是沪江部落一档写作类节目,其目的在于提升大家的英语写作能力。每期节目主持人都会给出精彩话题,积极参加的童鞋还会得到主持人的专业点评哦!想提高英语写作的童鞋千万不要错过哦!
《英文天天写》是沪江部落一档写作类节目,其目的在于提升大家的英语写作能力。每期节目主持人都会给出一个话题,积极参加的童鞋还会得到主持人的专业点评哦!想提高英语写作的童鞋千万不要错过哦!去沪江部落订阅本节目!
背景介绍:
&I Am What I Am &, the life-summarising song of Leislie, not only expressed himself, but also provoked the thinking that how much bravery is needed to be an unique person in the society.
-&What makes me unique?
- Being an unique me may be a pleasant and peaceful process or a painful process like Leislie had suffered?
- DIY a topic about &unique me&.
It seems that our professional system and career system have made people feel so conformed that they
to break out of the pattern. People who spend 6 years in college to become an engineer end up selling socks in supermarket. Right now, more than ever in my life, I feel a strong impulse to express myself. I want to recognise for all the things I feel set me apart, not learning things that make me the same.
Without this expressive outlet I often feel blank.
The problem is that our modern society don't really allocate for this self-exploration time. I've found since coming to career that in many ways I am much less touch with myself and who I am than I was previously. The stress and anxieties ground me to the physical world and don't allow me to expand. I'm simply concerned with surviving day-to-day. This creates one of my most hated aspects of life. The &vicious cycle& where we are forced to spend all our time surviving and never getting around to improving and enjoying our lives. Often, however, they are more than once at a time, several things going on threatening to make my life a
Ultimately, I'm working against the grain here. Anyone who doesn't want to get caught in society's
faces this challenge. The road is hard and long and the worst part is there are no guarantees. We take it so seriously but in actually it's all just a gamble.
想要得到专业主持人的点评和意见吗?独一无二是什么意思及造句
沪江成语大全精选独一无二的意思及对应发音、独一无二的意思、造句、近义词、反义词、英语翻译信息,由逃跑的猫YC于日添加。
中文发音:
dú yī wú èr。
成语解释:只有这一个;而没有别的可与其相比。形容非常突出。成语出处:宋 延寿《宗镜录》第31卷:“独一无二,即真解脱。”成语造句:赢了钱,便大把的赏人;输了钱,无论上千上万,从不兴皱眉头:真要算得独一无二的好赌品了。(清 李宝嘉《官场现形记》第二十一回)成语辨析:~和“举世无双”;都可表示“很稀少或没有可相比”的意思。不同在于:~用于强调“唯一的;没有第二个或相同”的意思时;同样表示“没有可以相比”的意思;~前面可加上一定的限制;“举世无双”本身含有“在全世界”之意;所以前面不加限制。成语使用:联合式;作谓语、定语;含褒义褒贬解析:属中性成语 近义词:、、、 反义词:、、英语翻译:the one and only
字典查询:
相关四字成语
*2016独一无二的意思、造句、近义词、反义词、英语翻译信息由沪江网提供。

我要回帖

更多关于 英文翻译收费标准 的文章

随机推荐