把下面的英语英文翻译服务公司成中文

怎么将视频里面的英文字幕翻译成中文啊 | 问答 | 问答 | 果壳网 科技有意思
怎么将视频里面的英文字幕翻译成中文啊
本人原创内容严禁转载至新浪、腾讯及百度
先学好英文…然后你就不需要中文了,yeah!:-)开玩笑的~楼主可以用第三方播放器加载额外的字幕文件,字幕可以上射手去找找。
后回答问题,你也可以用以下帐号直接登录
(C)果壳网&&&&京ICP证100430号&&&&京网文[-239号&&&&新出发京零字东150005号&&&&
违法和不良信息举报邮箱:&&&&举报电话:&&&&&&&&A)请把下面的短语或词组翻译成英语: B)请根据中文意思完成句子:请把下面的短语或词组翻译成英语: 【小题1】尽量…地 【小题2】增强…的体质【小题3】查字典 【小题4】作决定提示:下载试题将会占用您每日试题的下载次数,建议加入到试题篮统一下载(普通个人用户:3次/天)【知识点】 暂无数据 类题推荐暂无数据试题点评评分:0评论:暂时无评论暂时无评论末页使用过本题的试卷同步试卷相关知识点暂无数据组卷网 版权所有把下面英文翻译成中文
Is advertisement really necessary? Billions of dollars are spent on it every year, so it must be important. After all, it’s a busy world. You have to advertise to get people’s attention to sell products!
Not every company thinks that way, however. The NO-AD company doesn’t advertise in traditional ways. It sells its products by word of mouth. In this way, they can save money and keep costs down, which makes their products cheaper for customers.
“Word-of-mouth advertising” happens when one person tells another about a good experience with a product or service. That next person then tells another friend, family member, or colleague (同事). And so a chain of information is created.
Usually, advertisers talk about how good their product is Although they say things like, “Studies show that our product is the best.” or “Everyone loves this product.” It can sound unconvincing. It’s much more believable to hear about a product from a family, member or friend who has used it and liked a Our loved ones’ opinions are very important to us, so we often listen to their advice about a product.
Word-of-mouth advertising has other advantages, too. It’s cost-effective (after all, it’s free) and a company doesn’t have to create a complex business plan to do it. Here is some advice for small businesses about word-of-mouth advertising.
● Be prepared to talk about your company at any time. You never know who you will meet. Always carry business cards.
● Only say good things about your company. Don’t say bad things about your competition.
● Help other companies by recommending people to them. The more you help others, the more good luck will come back to you…and that’s good business.
广告真的有必要吗?每年花费上亿美元, 所以它一定很重要。毕竟, 这是一个繁忙的世界。你必须做广告来吸引人们的注意销售产品!
然而, 并非每个公司都这么想。这家无广告公司不以传统方式做广告。它以口碑销售产品。这样, 他们可以省钱, 降低成本, 这使得他们的产品更便宜的客户。
"口碑广告" 发生在一个人告诉另一个关于一个产品或服务的良好经验。接下来的人告诉另一个朋友, 家庭成员, 或同事 (同事)。因此, 创建了一系列信息。
通常, 广告商谈论他们的产品是多么好, 虽然他们说的东西像, "研究表明, 我们的产品是最好的." 或者 "每个人都喜欢这个产品"。听起来不令人信服。这是更可信的听到一个家庭的产品, 成员或朋友谁使用它, 并喜欢我们所爱的人的意见是非常重要的对我们来说, 所以我们经常听取他们对产品的意见。
口碑广告也有其他的优势。它的成本效益 (毕竟, 它是免费的), 一个公司不需要创建一个复杂的商业计划来做到这一点。下面是一些关于口碑广告的小企业的建议。
随时准备谈论贵公司。你永远不知道你会遇见谁。总是随身携带名片。
只说你公司的好东西。不要对你的竞争对手说不好的话。
通过向其他公司推荐人来帮助他们。你越是帮助别人, 运气就会越好...... 这是好生意。
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《把下面英文翻译成中文》相关的作业问题
有.紫冬口译就可以
有人指,用“广州话”指代广州以外的口音(包括港澳粤语)不恰当,所谓的“广州话”亦不合理,因广州话不是广州人发明.现时的广州话是由各地商人在广州经商而发展出来的,因此使用“广东话”方为正确.由于外国人在广州通商时误将省城(今广州)等于广东“Canton”(现时的广交会英文为“Canton Fair”),将广州话及粤语通通
以下可以翻译,很好的网站
用安装一个谷歌浏览器就可以了,谷歌浏览器会自动识别网站的语言和你电脑的语言的,也就是会帮你翻译的.谷歌浏览器的界面清爽,速度快,推荐使用!24小时热门版块排行榜&&&&
(小有名气)
在线: 48小时
虫号: 3072751
注册: 性别: GG专业: 化学生物学与生物有机化学
求助大神将下面的英语文献翻译成中文
麻烦将下面的英语文献翻译成通顺合理的中文
To a solution of potassium-tert-butoxide (105g) in THF (1.2L) was added dropwise a solution of methyl acrylate (66g) and&&toluenesulfonylmethyl isocyanide (150g) in
THF (300ml).The&&resulting mixture was stirred at room temperature for 2h.The reaction was quenched with water and extracted with ethyl acetate.The organic phase was
dried (MgSO4),filtered and concentrated.The crude product was purified by chromatography on silica gel (Petrol:ethyl acetate=5:1) to give the desired compound.
注解:potassium-tert-butoxide(叔丁醇钾);& &&&THF(四氢呋喃);& && &methyl acrylate(丙烯酸甲酯);& && &toluenesulfonylmethyl isocyanide(对甲基苯磺酰甲基异腈)
& 猜你喜欢
已经有3人回复
已经有8人回复
已经有5人回复
已经有13人回复
已经有18人回复
已经有22人回复
已经有25人回复
已经有108人回复
已经有18人回复
已经有31人回复
hengaoxinglaizhegeluntan
(正式写手)
在线: 191.8小时
虫号: 4176864
注册: 专业: 民族药学
【答案】应助回帖
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ xyz258: 金币+10, 翻译EPI+1, ★★★很有帮助
将叔丁醇钾溶液(105克)加入四氢呋喃(1.2L)中,再滴加丙烯酸甲酯溶液和对甲基苯磺酰甲基异腈溶液(丙烯酸甲酯(66克)和对甲基苯磺酰甲基异腈(150克)先分别溶于四氢呋喃(300ml)中)。将得到的混合物在室温下搅拌反应2h,用水淬灭,并用乙酸乙酯有机相萃取,用MgSO4干燥,过滤并浓缩。粗产物通过硅胶色谱柱纯化(洗脱剂为石油醚:乙酸乙酯= 5:1),得到所需化合物。
(知名作家)
散金: 7039沙发: 17
在线: 2333.4小时
虫号: 2025515
注册: 性别: MM专业: 固体无机化学管辖:
【答案】应助回帖
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ xyz258: 金币+5, ★有帮助
将叔丁醇钾溶解于1.2L的四氢呋喃中并在300ml的四氢呋喃中涿滴加入66g的丙烯酸甲酯和150g对甲基苯磺酰甲基异腈。混合物在室温下搅拌2h。加水终止反应,以乙酸乙酯萃取。有机相进行干燥(MgSO4),过滤,浓缩。粗产品由硅胶色谱法提纯(汽油与乙酸乙酯比为5:1)得到与制备的化合物。
两份四氢呋喃混合物应该是在加一起吧,楼主看看
既可早九晚五,也可浪迹天涯。
小木虫,学术科研互动社区,为中国学术科研免费提供动力
违规贴举报删除请发送邮件至:
广告投放与宣传请联系 李想 QQ:
QQ:&&邮箱:
Copyright &
MuChong.com, All Rights Reserved. 小木虫 版权所有已解决问题
把下面几句英语翻译成中文,谢谢 (不要网上翻译的)?请帮忙
1.Evidence came up that specific speech sounds are recognized by babies as young as six months old.2.The fact that wolves are afraid of men surprises most of us.3.The announcement that all flight were cancelled because of bad weather greatly distressed the waiting passengers.4.A hinge joint is what permits the forwards and backward movement of a door.5.A more important question is whether these ideas are well or ill founded.6.&Call the restaurant and ask for information.& &I don't remember with whom I should speak.&7.What I can&t understand is where he gets all his money form.8.Even the mountains here are no longer what they used to be.9.From what I know of him I should say that he is reliable.10.I am sure that what you said is wrong.
浏览次数:301
用手机阿里扫一扫
最满意答案
1.Evidence&came&up&that&specific&speech&sounds&are&recognized&by&babies&as&young&as&six&months&old.证据表明,6个月大的婴儿可以认出说话声音的特别之处2.The&fact&that&wolves&are&afraid&of&men&surprises&most&of&us.狼害怕人的事实使我们大多数人感到吃惊3.The&announcement&that&all&flight&were&cancelled&because&of&bad&weather&greatly&distressed&the&waiting&passengers.由于坏天气而取消所有航班的通知使正在等候的乘客非常郁闷4.A&hinge&joint&is&what&permits&the&forwards&and&backward&movement&of&a&door.转轴是能使门得以前后转动的东西。5.A&more&important&question&is&whether&these&ideas&are&well&or&ill&founded.更重要的问题是这些观点是合理的还是无事实根据的。6.&Call&the&restaurant&and&ask&for&information.&&&I&don't&remember&with&whom&I&should&speak.&给旅馆打个电话问问情况。&我想不起来该跟谁说7.What&I&can&t&understand&is&where&he&gets&all&his&money&form.我不明白的是他从哪里得到这些钱8.Even&the&mountains&here&are&no&longer&what&they&used&to&be.即使这里的山也不再是过去的样子了9.From&what&I&know&of&him&I&should&say&that&he&is&reliable.据我对他的了解,我得说他是可信赖的人10.I&am&sure&that&what&you&said&is&wrong我确定你所说的是错误的.希望对你有帮助
答案创立者
以企业身份回答&
正在进行的活动
生意经不允许发广告,违者直接删除
复制问题或回答,一经发现,拉黑7天
快速解决你的电商难题
店铺优化排查提升2倍流量
擅长&nbsp 店铺优化
您可能有同感的问题
扫一扫用手机阿里看生意经
问题排行榜
当前问题的答案已经被保护,只有知县(三级)以上的用户可以编辑!写下您的建议,管理员会及时与您联络!
server is ok

我要回帖

更多关于 英文翻译收费标准 的文章

随机推荐