阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩11页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢十年后的我英语作文三十字
later, I will be your philo~
in ten years, i will be a different person. during this ten years, i fell, i thought, i failed and i grew. i cannot say the new me a succusseful one, but a better one.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码哪类人会成功英文作文三十字_百度知道
哪类人会成功英文作文三十字
哪类人会成功英文作文三十字
She likes summer.She likes listening to music and reading books.She likes pink and white.Sometimes we listen to music together.We will be good friends forever.She’s a girl.She is in Class Four.We often go shopping together on the weekend.Sometimes she goes to school on footy good friend is Mei.She usually goes to school by motor cycle.She is my classmate.Because she can swim in the summer holiday.Mei is tall and thin.She has two big eyes and long hair,Grade Six with me
来自团队:
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁myfriend20字到三十字英语作文四年级下册
This is my friend.His name is Tom.He has two big eyes and a small nose.He has a big mouth and two small ears.He likes eating beef,chicken,hamburger,pizza,pork and Chinese cabbage.He is good at playing football and he is good at ruThis is my friend.His name is Tom.He has two big eyes and a small nose.He has a big mouth and two small ears.He likes eating beef,chicken,hamburger,pizza,pork and Chinese cabbage.He is good at playing football and he is good at running.Tom runs faster than me.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我的爱好英语作文三十字带翻译_百度知道
我的爱好英语作文三十字带翻译
我的书橱里, there are many books,my mother sent me a birthday present.我的爱好 我有许多的爱好, I like to see, I have a book. Because I want to get the book: read a book, writeMy hobbies I have many hobbies,我有一本书,有许多的书,比如,可是妈妈觉得那本书太贵了, to my birthday。 我非常喜欢看书;s bedroom. I like to read a book very much,爸爸妈妈的卧室里。因为我做梦都想要得到那本书, mom and dad&#39, my mother bought for me,是妈妈送给我的生日礼物, my bookcase, but she felt that the book is too expensive,我都很喜欢看,到了我的生日:看书, such as、写字等,妈妈便给我买了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
I`m ×××,I`m a middle school student,I like English best,It`s my favorite subject .And I also like
我是×××,
我是一名中学生。
我最喜欢英语
这是我最喜欢的科目。 并且我也喜欢乒
ping-pong,I think it`s very interesting.When I play it.I feel very happy.And I like to play sports.
我认为它很有趣
当我打乒乓时 我感觉非常开心
并且 我喜欢做运动
It makes me strong and healthy,I do sports every day.I think exercise such as going hiking is
他让我强壮和健康
我每天都做运动
我认为运动例如远足很有趣
fun.I really enjoy it!
我真的很喜欢它!
祝学习进步,更上一层楼!
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖