当前位置: &
求翻译:你来信说你想知道如何写好英语作文,我可以给你一些建议。是什么意思?
你来信说你想知道如何写好英语作文,我可以给你一些建议。
问题补充:
Unknown访客
对此你感到有点丧失信心
Unknown访客
我们相处有3了
Your letter that you want to know how to write English composition, I can give you some suggestions.
Your letter said: Do you want to know how to write a good English essays, I can give you some recommendations.
You receive a letter said you want to know how writes English thesis, I may give you some suggestions.
You wrote you would like to know how to write good English writing, I can give you some advice.
You wrote you would like to know how to write good English writing, I can give you some advice.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!my dream 英语作文带翻译
专稿! Everyone has their own dreams, I am the same. But my dream is not a lawyer,...
专稿! Hi,everyone,I am a student in Class 9,Grade 8.I like sports very much.Such ...
专稿! my dreams I often have dreams at night. I often dream about my friends. my ...
专稿! I have two kinds of dream homes. One is quiet, and the other is on a busy s...
专稿! When I grow up, I'm going to do what I want to do. I'm going to move somewh...
专稿! 最近,你班就“你的理想职业”展开了一次调查。请根据你们小组的情况写一篇英语短文,向英语校刊投稿。 组员 理想职业 原因 Mary 时装设计师(fash...
专稿! My dream home is an old castle in France. There are at least thirty rooms i...
专稿! I always feel tired after eight classes a day, so my dream school starts at...
专稿! Everybody have a dream, because we’re dreamers. In our heart, there is a co...
专稿! I have two kinds of dream homes. One is quiet, and the other is on a busy s...
专稿! When I grow up, I'm going to do what I want to do. I'm going to move somewh...
专稿! & Everyone has a lot of dreams. Some people want to be rich, dreaming ...
1/11下一页尾页
免责声明:作文大全为公益性学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿或互联网搜集,作文大全所有作文版权归原作者所有,如需商业用途或转载请与原作者联系。本站要求作文投稿系本人原创。对非授权来稿,本站将立即删除。如有文章侵犯作者权利,违规,请联系本站删除。
Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备号-2 - 法律顾问:张律师2015高考英语满分作文范文及翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
2015高考英语满分作文范文及翻译
上传于||文档简介
&&高​考​英​语​满​分​作​文​范​文​~​新​东​方​的
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩10页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢我的梦想英语作文:我想成为一名宇航员
无忧考网为您整理了“我的梦想英语作文:我想成为一名宇航员”,更多英文写作翻译相关信息请访问无忧考网。
I Want to Be an Astronaut When I was a little girl, my grandmother used to tell me stories about the moon. Even today, every time I watch the sky at night, I would imagine what is happening among the twinkling stars. I hope to be an astronaut in the future so that I can walk in space. I want to walk on the Mars and meet living creatures there. I know it's not easy to be an astronaut. So I study hard and try to learn more about space in order to be a good astronaut. 答案补充 我想成为一名宇航员 在小时侯,奶奶经常告诉我关于月球的故事.甚至今天我一直看天空,我想象围绕星球转动要发生什么事情了.我希望在将来成为一名宇航员,可以漫步太空.我想在火星上漫步在那里遇见活着的动物或人.我知道成为一名宇航员是不容易的.所以为了成为一名优秀的宇航员,我要努力学习,尽最大努力学到关于太空的许多知识.The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.

我要回帖