以my resolution for compus life以桥为题写一篇作文文,200字左右,

请以my life on the haze days为题目写一篇英语作文,不少于100字_百度知道My campus life为题的英语作文,高中英语,英语作文网
My campus life为题的英语作文
The year I experienced in the campus really changed me a lot.
The greatest change is that I learned how to be brave.
Yes, courage is very important. But it takes me a long time to command it. In the past, sometimes when I met something that I did not ever met, especially when all the other people are good at it, I feel nervous.
But something changed my mind. After that, I found that I can learn things as well as others, or even far better than others.
After I have my own computer, I began to teach myself how to type. At first, it is a really hard job for me. I do not even know how to put my fingers on the keyboard correctly. But after a month, I can type 300 letters per minute. And during the time, I taught me how to type WUBI skillfully in two weeks.
At that time, I was amazed by myself. I did not even think I can do that well.
After that, I found that the major reason why I can not do well before is that I did not have enough confidence in me. And once you began to try it, it will be easier than what you thought.
And another very important thing I learned is that a person should always have passion.
Once I thought I my life should be filled up by something that I did not experienced. And during a conversation between Rong, a high school classmate of me, I found the things I need. The way he talk is full of passion. I was motivated at that time.
And during the days later, I learned how to be a man of passion.
I found that life with passion is efficient and interesting. Although I do not know whether I should try others things when my age grows up, I think passion is indispensable right now.
Courage and passion, these are two treasures I got in life.
????????????英语作文,要求120字左右,My opinion on campus lectares内容提纲:1.大学校园离得讲座丰富多彩2.听讲座的益处3.你队在大学校园里听讲座的看法
剑舞雄风x1蟩G
l am a colIege student.These days there are all kinds of lectures on different subjects in the compus.They are about psychology,biology ,history,job hunting,language learning,money managing,IT skills and so on.
l went to some of the lectures that l am interested in.They were given by some experienced experts.They were really terrific and useful,and l did learn a lot from the lectures.Not
only did they open up my mind to a more colorful and wonderful world,but they filled my college life with great fun as well.
l think it is good for us to listen to more lectures.They provide us with a lot of original ideas,pratical knowledge and new theories.And we can make full use of our spare time.原创回答,简明扼要.希望有帮助!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请英语高手帮我写我写一篇题目为关于环保的英语作文,字数在200个单词左右,下午五点之前要的,谢谢!!!_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 以欣赏为题写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐