题目:someone i want to meet为题,以发现为题写一篇作文英语短文

请以I want to be为题写一篇英语短文拜托了各位 要初中水平的 稍微长一点 大概200到250之间 可以自由发挥,些什么都可以
那年夏天FX66
I want to be me when I grow up.Unlike every other student who wanted to be a lawyer,doctor,teacher,engineer and others.I just want to be myself.Why do I have to be somebody else when I can just be myself?Not many of us get to choose our jobs,because only jobs pick us.And the lucky ones get to pick their job,but is it what they wanted,or is it what their parents wanted?Most people wanted to be what their parents told them to be.How come our family,friends,and teachers always pressured us to be somebody else,somebody big and wealthy?I’m happy with who I am,not my job,nor my career status.I’m sick and tired of all the preaching about how to live my life every day.I’m also sick and tire of the question “What do you want to be when you grow up?” I’m an immature student,not a fortune teller.I will try my best to be me in the future.I want to live a life of my own preferences.We only have one life (may be reincarnation in afterlife),so what’s your choice?
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码九年级英语第一次月考_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
九年级英语第一次月考
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置:
>>>书面表达。 根据中文提示,写一篇英语短文。提示作文。请以 I wa..
书面表达。
&&&&&& 根据中文提示,写一篇英语短文。提示作文。请以 I want to be a / an…”为题写一篇短文,词数70~80个。内容必须包括提示中的三项要求。请不要使用真实姓名及所在学校名称。&&&&&& 提示:1. What do you want to be?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2. Why do you want to be a /an…? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. How can you make it come true? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:河南省模拟题
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&I want to be an inventor &&& Many people want to make their new ideas and wishes come true. They want to invent some new things for the world. I am one of them. I just want to be an inventor. Inventions can change the world. They can bring fun and happiness to our life. And our fife will become better and better. Now I'm still a middle school student. I must try my best to work hard at my lessons and learn what my teachers teach us. I will use my inventions to make contributions to our country. 答案不唯一
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。 根据中文提示,写一篇英语短文。提示作文。请以 I wa..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。 根据中文提示,写一篇英语短文。提示作文。请以 I wa..”考查相似的试题有:
15887429178010329632173051856126118请以“My dream”为题写一篇英语作文,供英语课上交流。DreamI want toReasonsbe interested in…Ways to achieves my dreamwork hard at schoolfind out how successful people did it…注意:1、短文必须包括三部分内容,需要陈述理由(2条)和方式(3条)2、表中右栏信息仅供参考,也可自由发挥;词数80个左右要初二上册水平的
情迷丶紫烟灬
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为您推荐:
I think every one have your dream I also have my dream.so please listen to about my dream
my dream job is be a pilot because I want to drive plane fly in to sky do you like my dream
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
扫描下载二维码I want to be a/an写一篇短文60字左右
自由女神TEj7
I want to be a teacher I want to be a teacher when I grow up ,Beacuse I like kids very much and I can make some friends ,First I will study very hard ,Then I will go college ,Finally I will be famous and students all like me.As a teacher ,I will help my students with their homework,make them happy to study ,they will talk me everything about themselves ,I think that sounds interesting!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I want to be a doctor.
I hope I can become a doctor in the future.I was born in a doctor's family.My parents are both doctors,They are always busy working for patients' health and they've sav...
Everyone has a dream in the childhood. Some children want to be a doctor to c some want to be a teacher to teach knowledge to other people. When I was young, my dream was to be a ...
I want to be a docorBecause doctors could save many peopleAnd make their life changedIf I were a doctor I should love all my patientsWhen they return to healthy I will feel so proud of myself
I want to be a manager.Everyone has a dream in the childhood. Some children want to be a doctor to c some want to be a teacher to teach knowledge to other people. When I was ...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 以欣赏为题写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐