jane and carolinei 什么 inchina

My friend and I( )应该是am还是are?
are因为主语是My friend and I两个人是复数,所以用are
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
应该用are,A and B作主语动词用复数
are,因为前面是两个人,用“and”连接的,所以填“are”
扫描下载二维码英语完形填空完形填空:I have 1 good friends.They are Jane and Rick.I amfrom China,but they 2 .They are both from America.Oh,they are 3 .Jane is 12years old .I am 14 years old.And Rick is 14 years old,4 .5 and I can look after(照看) our things .What about Rick?Yeah,Rick can not look after(照看)his things.Look,this is 6 room.It's in a mess(一团糟).Many 7 are on thedesks.They are notebooks,CDs,8,pens and pencils.It's 8 o'clock in the morning.Rick is in 9.It'sSunday.He doesn't 10 .Oh,what's under the bed?He likesplayingthe guitar.His soccer ball is 11 thefloor.Can he play soccer?12 ,but not very well.What's that under the sofa?It's 13of his socks.Where's the other one?We 14 see it .Rick 15to ask his parents to find it,I think.1.A.two B.three C.four D.five 2.A.are B.aren’t C.do D.don’t3.A.sisters B.brothers C.mother andson D.sister and brother 4.A.too B.either C.also D.to5.A.Nick B.Rick C.Jane D.Mary 6.A.my B.your C.her D.his7.A.books B.pens C.thing D.things 8.A.video tape B.video tapes C.videos tape D.videos tapes9.A.sofa B.bed C.bookcase D.dresser10.A.go to school B.go to bed C.go home D.go to work11.A.at B.under C.on D.in 12..A.Yes B.No C.Sorry D.Or13.A.some B.two C.one D.any 14.A.am B.doesn’t C.can D.can't15.A.go B.needs C.need D.take完形填空:Mr Smith 1 from London.Now he is in China.He is 2 .He teaches 3 a middle school.He works very hard.Hisstudents like 4 very much.He can 5 a little Chinese .His students often teacheshim Chinese 6 Sundays.Mr Smith likes playing football .Heoften plays football 7 his students.Mr Smith 8 ason.His name is Jack.He is student.He studies in a middle school.He goes toschool 9 a bikeeveryday.He gets back home at four in the afternoon.He likes 10 TV in the evening.( )es C.ing ( )2.A.a teacher B.a worker C.a driver D.a farmer( )3.A.on B.in C.at D.from ( )4.A.he B.him C.she D.her( )5.A.say B.speak C.talk D.tell ( )6.A.at B.on C.of D.in( )7.A.for B.to C.with D.at ( )8.A.has B.have C.there is D.there are( )9.A.on B.by C.in D.of ( )10.A.seeing B.looking C.watching D.looking at
1-5ABDAC6-10DDBBA11-15CACDB1-5BABBB6-10BCAAC
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1-5ABDAC 6-10DDBBA 11-15CACDB
1-5BABBB 6-10BCAAC
扫描下载二维码首字母填空Hi Jane I hope you and your family all w__.I e-mails you to tell you a___my_百度知道2013届松江区初三英语一模试卷及答案_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2013届松江区初三英语一模试卷及答案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢

我要回帖