遵义会议结束了很快结束了我离开了房间英语

英语网刊第234期
当前位置:>>>>
情景会话:我预定了一个房间I have reserved a room
情景会话:我预定了一个房间I have reserved a room
在线英语听力室 ()  字体: [
A:Hello. I have a room booked for tonight, the 15th. 你好,我预订了15日的房间。
B:Alright and what is your name, please? 好的,请问您的大名是?
A:It&s Marcia Gleason. 我的名字是玛利亚?格雷森。
B:Ah,yes, here you are Ms. Gleason. You reserved a single, right? 喔,有的,格雷森女士,你订的是一间单人房,是吗?
A:Yes, a single, thanks. 是的,一间单人房,谢谢。
B:Do you mind being next to the elevator? 如果房间位于电梯旁,你会介意吗?
A:Actually, I&d prefer not to be. 事实上我不是不太希望这样。
& 下一篇:汉译英:我们不打算在你的房子里举行聚会.(have) 音乐会结束后,我们就回家了.(end)
We are not going to have the party in your house. Once the concert ends, we will go home.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.英语翻译1)一定要保证所有的等都关了,才能离开房间(make sure,before)2) 我正要放弃时,他悄悄告诉我成功就在我们眼前了(about ,them)3)我一听到这个坏消息就大哭起来(burst,3种形式)4)申请一张读者证吧.你就可以自由进入图书馆了.(access)
make sure that all the windows are closed before you leave the room.when i was about to give up on them,he stealthily told me that the success had been close to us.the moment i heard of the news the tears burst out from my eyes.when i heard of the news i burst into tears.as soon as i heard of the news i burst out crying.hardly had i heard of the news when i began to burst into tears.apply for a reader card,with which you can freely access to the library.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Must assure all closed, can leave the roomI was just going to give up, he silently tell my success is in our eyesI heard the bad news, he burst into tears
一个Apply a reader card! You can free access to the library不知道对不对
扫描下载二维码英语翻译记住离开房间前要关上窗户.Please _____ ______ ______ the window before leaving the room.事故在昨天发生.The ______ _______ ______ yeserday.按计划会议在9点举行了.The meeting ______ _____ at 9:00 as planned.我碰巧在街上遇到了她.I ______ _______ _______ her in the street.第二题错了,是两个空
记住离开房间前要关上窗户.Please remember to close the window before leaving the room.事故在昨天发生.The accident happened on yeserday.按计划会议在9点举行了.The meeting was held at 9:00 as planned.我碰巧在街上遇到了她.I happened to see her in the street.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. remember to close2. accident happened3. was held4. happened to meet
remember to
accident took place will be happened to meet
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 很快就夏天结束了 的文章

随机推荐