用英语来电影叙述方式自己得生活方式20词初二

用英语分享一下八年级的学习生活50词
I am a student of eight grade. For eight years' school life, I have learnt the happiness of study. In this term, I stuied several subjects. Those subjects invole many aspects of knowledge. Every morning, I prefer to read English articles and Chines poems. In the classes, I usually listen to teachers. Generally, I do my homework after shool. That is my study life in the eight grade.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码您的页面出错啦_百度优课
学  段:
小学初中高中
科  目:
教材版本:
语文A版2001
语文S版2001
沪教版(2015秋)
这篇文档考试没有及格,已经被删除了,请看看其他文档吧5秒后自动跳转
仅限个免费名额
百度优课出品
上传教学资料,赢取现金大奖
百度优课出品
仅限1000个免费名额初二英语词组_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初二英语词组
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢初二英语作文.写自己的日常生活.要用到频率副词.和几次.60词左右.频率副词:always初二英语作文.写自己的日常生活.要用到频率副词.和几次.60词左右.频率副词:always usually often sometimes hardly ever never几次例如:one a week 一周一次
I am a good student at school.Iam never late for school.I always do my best to help others.I usually get up at 6 a.m..I often read English in the morning.I sometimes play volleyball in the afternoon.But I seldom speak English after class.
没有写几次
The sun shines warmly these days. So I suddenly find that it may not be fall anyway. Recently, I 've read about a novel written by Mickey Albume which named The five people you meet in heaven. I think it’s an excellent work. Cause, ah, it really is rich of philosophic theory about life. By the way, I am fond of reading the novels of 4,5,6,70yuars in the USA . They are not that historical anyway , but through the story or some emotions people express. Whatever, the book the watch of the khy which somehow I read it in summer vocation. Before my reading, I ‘ve heard of it’s great influence to the readers of old America. And so did I. In my mind, however, it ‘s essential of us college students to read some meaningful things not just boring love story somehow. Well, to be a intelligent guy is so fine.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我才上初一
那就别答啊啊
丶My break time during classes(课余时间)As a Senior Three student, time seems much limited. As a result, more and more students try to study from early morning till late afternoon, even during the ten...
等等我翻译
家几次了么
似乎没有啊
不行太多了
扫描下载二维码.初二英语作文100词,带翻译_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 小说的叙述方式 的文章

随机推荐