英语作文,我理想的生活作文诚市生活,

求一篇英语作文,我理想中的生活
不诉离伤170
My Ideal LifeMaybe ideal life is just a dream to me,but I'm still looking forward to that.What's my ideal life?To tell the truth,I do not exactly know.There are some ideas about it.First,my ideal life must be a free one.That means I can do what I want to.Nobody tells me to this or that.Second,I needn't worry about money,I can buy what I need.Third,I can make it big in my life,that means,I can be a successful man with many admirers.In my ideal life,I think i'll be always smiling in my dreams.(对我来说,理想的生活也许只是个梦,但我依然期待.究竟我的理想生活是什么?说句实话,我还真不知道.有些想法是这样的:首先,我的理想生活应该是自由的.这就是说我能做我想做的,不用别人告诉我做这做那.其次,我不用担心钱的问题,我能买我想要的.第三,我能做成大事,也就是说,我能成功,拥有众多粉丝.在我的理想生活中,我总会在梦里微笑.)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My ideal life
我理想中的生活 是写未来想世界怎么样?还是你的理想中的生活
扫描下载二维码评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐我理想中的学校生活英语作文_百度知道英语作文大全:我更愿意在大城市生活 I Prefer to Live in the Big City
来源:  【】 
  I prefer to live in the big city. I was a rural child. When I was a little kid, I was curious about kids living in the big cities. Great school, modern equipment, luxurious house, they were one of my dreams in the childhood. But now, I am a college student, and I still want to live in the big city and I don’t want to be a small fish in a big pond. A big city always means more opportunities, more career development and naturally higher salary.  我喜欢住在大城市。我是一个农村的孩子。当我还是个孩子的时候,我就很好奇生活在大城市的孩子。大大的学校,现代化的设备,豪华的房子,它们是我童年的一个梦想。但现在,我是一个大学生,我还想住在大城市,我不想成为大池塘中的小鱼。大城市总是意味着有的机会,的职业发展、自然也就有更高的薪水。  In addition, my future children are inclined to get an education with a higher quality compared with the counterparts who live in the small city. Furthermore, there are more commodities and services, more available public utility, even more foreign guys to communicate with. You know, as an English major student, it is really essential yardstick.  另外,同样情况下,与小城市相比,我未来孩子也会想要得到更好的教育。此外,还有的商品和服务,提供的公共事业,甚至有的外国人可以进行交流。你知道,作为一名英语专业的学生,这是真的很重要。  Every upside has a downside. I have to admit that living in a small city has its own advantages, like less completion pressure, more fresh air and a quieter atmosphere. But personally speaking, to live in a metropolis is never an unwise choice for me.什么事情都有优缺点。我不得不承认,住在在小城市里也有它的优势,如压力比较小,的新鲜空气和宁静的气氛。但就我个人来说,生活在大都市从来都不会是不明智的选择。  1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。