初三英语短文填空词语填空

初中中考英语单词填空专项练习_中华文本库
第1页/共13页
一、根据首字母或中文意思完成单词 创建时间:日(星期六) 上午9:23 | 分类:未分类 | 字数:31823 | 发送到我的Qzone | 另存为... | 打印
一、根据首字母或中文意思完成单词。
1. The air in the countryside is very f_____________. I like staying there.
2. Don’t use too many d______________ requests when you talk with others. It sounds rude.
3. I don’t like lemon. It’s too s______________.
4. Have you ever heard the a______________ story about Shen Nong?
5. One hundred years is a c______________.
6. Lily looks so sad today. Let’s go to c______________ her up.
7. He can’t see or hear anything, because he is b______________ and d______________.
8. Mary is s______________ to her mother. Both of them like comedies.
9. She is an ______________ (活泼的) girl. We all like her.
10. I want to ______________ (分开) the whole class into three groups.
11. The price of the pork has been _______________ (上升)。
12. It’s said that it is a ______________ (玩笑).
13. Can you ______________ (想象) that he is a thief?
14. Bill ______________ (创建了) a website for the farmers.
15. The potato chips are ______________(脆的).
二、选择正确的短语,并用其正确形式填空。
clean up, cheer up, set up, fix up, put up,
think up, stand up, stay up
16. The room is so dirty. You had better ______________________.
17. Tom didn’t pass the exam and he is very sad. Let’s ______________________.
18. A new school had ______________________ by the end of last year.
19. Please ______________________ the picture on the wall.
20. My mp3 was broken. Would you like ______________________ for me?
21. We don’t have too much time. Let’s ______________________ a plan for our school trip.
22. Everyone ______________________ when the president(总统) came in.
23. I ___________________ to 1:00 am this morning, so I am very tired now.
三、根据中文写出下列词组。
24. ______________________(根据) the report, it will be rainy tomorrow.
25. My alarm clock didn’t ___________________(发出响声), so I was late yesterday.
26. ___________________(到…的时候) they got outside, the bus had left.
27. I met Jack in the street __________________(偶然地) last night.
28. The watch ___________________(用来做…) telling the time.
29. They ___________________ (结婚) three years ago.
30. We should ___________________ (交上) our homework ___________________ (按时).
31. All the roses had ___________________ (售完) before Feb. 14th.
32. In this picture she ______________
第1页/共13页
寻找更多 ""初三英语词汇填空求答案&
卧槽,这个问题也太考验耐心了吧!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您现在的位置:
初中英语语法:词语填空-初三英语试题
初中英语语法:词语填空-初三英语试题
初中英语语法:词语填空-初三英语试题 《词语填空-初三英语试题》由出国留学编辑精心为您学习英语准备。本内容整理时间为05月12日,如有任何问题请联系我们。 课件说明: 根据句意用所给词的适当形式填空。 (1) 1.how much are these ______? (tomato) 2. we finished the ______ lesson last week. (nine) 3.he is ______ in english. (interest) 4. today it is a ______ day. (sun) 5. he is ______ enough to believe that man. (fool) 6. they carried the wounded soldier to ______. (safe) 7. we were very ______ to him for his help. (thank) 8. you must drive ______ when it's snowing heavily. (care) 9. she noticed a wallet ______ on the ground. (lie) 10. i don't know ______ book this is. (who) 11. they often go to the ______ park on sunday. (child) 12. the english ______ often ______ in the concerts. (sing) 13. the ______ girl was not born in ______. (german) 14. we ______ a recorder in our english class. it's very ______. (use) 15. it seems that our team will ______. (win) 16. will you go ______ with me tomorrow? (fish) 17. “why are you late for school again?” said his teacher ______. (angry) 18. the ______ is studying russian. (science) 我们猜您可能喜欢以下文章: 申请文书写作步骤之二:架构好的个人陈述从架构开始入手北大耶鲁宣传片风格迥异引热议 回应称无可比性英媒:联络我们2012英国:《留学英国》播客英国签证:英国边境管理局 2012年新语言测试标准雅思口语雅思口语话题卡题目之人物篇gre词汇备考:常见词根词缀整理(3)gre词汇表:常见词根词缀整理(1)2012gre词汇:常见词根词缀整理(2) 初中英语语法:词语填空-初三英语试题 19. we are busy ______ for the exam in school. (prepare) 20. it is even ______today. (bad) 21. how many ______ are there in the park? (child) 22. he asked me ______, “would you like a cup of tea?” (polite) 23. we have never heard such a ______ piece of music. (wonder) 24. —he can't look after ______. he is too young. (he) 25. —our classroom is bigger than ______. (you) 26. —do you think lucy is a ______ girl? (forget) 27. i get up early every day and i' m always the ______ one to get to school. (one) 28. i've been a student ______ eight and a half years. (near) 29. shanghai is one of ______ cities in the world. (large) 30. could you lend me your ruler? mine is ______. ( break) (2) 1. mother was ______(bad) ill. she needed an ______ (operate). 2. thomas edison was a great ______(invent). during all his life, he had many ______(invent). 3. we must be strict with ______(us). 4. there is ______ water in the glass than in the bottle. (little) 5. he has three ______ of old books under his bed. (box) 6. you study well. but your brother studies much ______. (well) 7. all the things are very ______. (use) 8. it's very ______ outside in the street. (noise) 9. the two ______ are from england. (visit) 我们猜您可能喜欢以下文章: 申请文书写作步骤之二:架构好的个人陈述从架构开始入手北大耶鲁宣传片风格迥异引热议 回应称无可比性英媒:联络我们2012英国:《留学英国》播客英国签证:英国边境管理局 2012年新语言测试标准雅思口语雅思口语话题卡题目之人物篇gre词汇备考:常见词根词缀整理(3)gre词汇表:常见词根词缀整理(1)2012gre词汇:常见词根词缀整理(2) 初中英语语法:词语填空-初三英语试题 10. which book is ______, this one or that one? (expensive) 11. my mother like the red one ______ of all. (well) 12._____(usual) the shop isn't open on sundays. 13. the building is eighty ______ high. (foot) 14. she often helps her mother do some ______ (wash) 15. he became a ______ in a restaurant. (wait) 16. mike is fat. but john is a little ______. (fat) 17. this is the ______ summer for ten years. (wet) 18. august is the _____(month) of the year. (eight) 19. he became a _____ when he was only twenty. (music) 20. tom isn’t good at his studies. his parents are quite ______. (worry) 21. when everyone was ______, the meeting began. (seat) 22. she looked quite ______ to see him again. (please) 23. the film is very ______. (wonder) 24. the bat wanted to be on the side of the _____. (win) 25. there are three ______ on the table. (knife) 26. summer is the ______ season of the year. (two) 27. a friend of ______ came to see me that afternoon. (i) 28. do you know ______ daughter she is? (who) 29. kate’s grandfather has been ______ for six months. (die) 30. don't be so ______, bob. (fool) (3) 1. so far, no man has travelled ______ than the moon. (far) 2. the scientist is writing a book on ______. (science) 我们猜您可能喜欢以下文章: 申请文书写作步骤之二:架构好的个人陈述从架构开始入手北大耶鲁宣传片风格迥异引热议 回应称无可比性英媒:联络我们2012英国:《留学英国》播客英国签证:英国边境管理局 2012年新语言测试标准雅思口语雅思口语话题卡题目之人物篇gre词汇备考:常见词根词缀整理(3)gre词汇表:常见词根词缀整理(1)2012gre词汇:常见词根词缀整理(2) 初中英语语法:词语填空-初三英语试题 3. the _____ is going to the sheep farm this afternoon. (farm) 4. the old man was very ______. (thank) 5. jim can play football very well. he’s a good_____. (play) 6. will you go ______ with me? (skate) 7. mary is older than any other girls in her class. she’s the ______ of them. (old) 8. the young people built the new house ______. (them) 9. you should be ______ when you cross the street. (care) 10. have you ever ______ of jimmy's father? (hear) 11. i can't hear you ______. will you speak louder, please? (clear) 12.______ mother took him out of school and taught him herself. (edison) 13. look at the panda. how ______ it walks! (slow) 14. this work is easy. i can do it ______. (easy) 15. how ______ the film is! (interest) 16. my brother is one of the best ______ in his school. (run) 17.a _____ will come to visit the farm. (foreign) 18. in china the ______ name is the family name, and the last name is the ______ name. (one, give) 19. the children can play ______ in the garden. (safe) 20. miss liu is one of the most popular ______ in that school, (teach) 21. the doctor looked over the old woman very ______. (careful) 22. you have ______ lost a book before, have you? (ever) 我们猜您可能喜欢以下文章: 申请文书写作步骤之二:架构好的个人陈述从架构开始入手北大耶鲁宣传片风格迥异引热议 回应称无可比性英媒:联络我们2012英国:《留学英国》播客英国签证:英国边境管理局 2012年新语言测试标准雅思口语雅思口语话题卡题目之人物篇gre词汇备考:常见词根词缀整理(3)gre词汇表:常见词根词缀整理(1)2012gre词汇:常见词根词缀整理(2) 初中英语语法:词语填空-初三英语试题 23. he was just falling ______ when someone knocked at the door. (sleep) 24. ______, the young man was not badly hurt. (lucky) 25. she said ______, “will you please do this thing?” (kind) 26. are you enjoy ______ here? (live) 27. it's snowing _____ when he got home yesterday. (heavy) 28. the ______ month of a year is september. (nine) 29. a computer is very ______. you’d better buy one. (help) 30. be ______, or you'll be late. (quickly) (4) 1. do you mind ______ on the radio? (turn) 2. you must do more exercise and keep ______. (health) 3. he made a few ______ in his exams. (mistake) 4. the police caught two ______ yesterday. (thief) 5. the people there were all ______ to me. (friend) 6. who's ______, tom or mike? (thin) 7. i hope it won't be ______ tomorrow. (rain) 8. lu xun is one of the best ______ in china. (write) 9. she wants to be a _____ when she grows up. (sing) 10. how high these _____ are! (build) 11 .all the things are ______ of years old. (hundred) 12. look! the three ______ (japan) are talking to the two _____. (german) 13. guangdong is in the ______(south) part of china. and inner mongolia is in _____(north) china. 14. at the _____(begin) of the _____(twenty-one) century many families will have computers. 我们猜您可能喜欢以下文章: 申请文书写作步骤之二:架构好的个人陈述从架构开始入手北大耶鲁宣传片风格迥异引热议 回应称无可比性英媒:联络我们2012英国:《留学英国》播客英国签证:英国边境管理局 2012年新语言测试标准雅思口语雅思口语话题卡题目之人物篇gre词汇备考:常见词根词缀整理(3)gre词汇表:常见词根词缀整理(1)2012gre词汇:常见词根词缀整理(2) 初中英语语法:词语填空-初三英语试题 15. bill's grandmother is _____(terrible) ill. 16. there is too much noise here. i can't keep my eyes _____. (close) 17. mr. green has been to the south _____. (two) 18. lucy is going _____(shop). there is a _____ list in her basket, (shop) 19. some ______ were operating on the patient. (woman doctor) 20. three _____ in our class are boys. (five) 21.______ last few days i have been writing some articles. (this) 22. this kind of sign is used for ______ visitors. (stop) 23. let's go and have a look at the ______ sweater. (wool) 24. it's _____ nice of you. thank you very much. (real) 25. they were ______ the young trees when the teacher came. (water) 26. we'd better make _____ with him. (friend) 27. people can hardly see that we are ______. ( difference) 28. it’s ______ for the children to play football in the street. (danger) 29. the sun was shining _____ yesterday. (bright) 30. how many ______ can you see on the hill? (sheep) (5) 1. this year we have _____ rain than we did last year. (much) 2. —you look ______ today. what's happened? (happy) —i've lost my new watch. 3. what does your mother do? she’s a ______. (clean) 4. who won the ______ 800 metres? li tao did. (boy) 我们猜您可能喜欢以下文章: 申请文书写作步骤之二:架构好的个人陈述从架构开始入手北大耶鲁宣传片风格迥异引热议 回应称无可比性英媒:联络我们2012英国:《留学英国》播客英国签证:英国边境管理局 2012年新语言测试标准雅思口语雅思口语话题卡题目之人物篇gre词汇备考:常见词根词缀整理(3)gre词汇表:常见词根词缀整理(1)2012gre词汇:常见词根词缀整理(2) 初中英语语法:词语填空-初三英语试题 5. last night the wind was blowing ______. (strong) 6. english is widely used by ______ all over the world. (travel) 7.tv sets and ______ are very popular in our country. (radio) 8. he has had two _____ of hot water. (glass) 9. the young lady is the ______ of the hotel. (manage) 10. who runs the ______ in the class? (fast) 11. spring is the _____ season of the year. (one) 12. do you know the inventor _____ edison? (call) 13. father christmas put the children's christmas presents in ______ stockings. (they) 14. at ten o'clock yesterday evening, we heard somebody ______ in a room upstairs. (sing) 15. lin tao was the first to pass the ______ line. ( finish) 16. bill has a little cat. _____ eyes are red and blue. (it) 17. give me two _____, please. (sandwich) 18. take the third ______ on the left. (turn) 19. the boy can't get ______ himself. (dress) 20. there was a fire ______ in the fire place. (burn) 21. spring is a ______ season. (rain) 22. there are many ______ with books. (shelf) 23. help ______ to some fish, please, (you) 24. look out! it's ______ in front. (danger) 25. in england, the first name is the ______ name. (give) 26. september 10 is a special day in china. it's ______ day. (teacher) 我们猜您可能喜欢以下文章: 申请文书写作步骤之二:架构好的个人陈述从架构开始入手北大耶鲁宣传片风格迥异引热议 回应称无可比性英媒:联络我们2012英国:《留学英国》播客英国签证:英国边境管理局 2012年新语言测试标准雅思口语雅思口语话题卡题目之人物篇gre词汇备考:常见词根词缀整理(3)gre词汇表:常见词根词缀整理(1)2012gre词汇:常见词根词缀整理(2) 初中英语语法:词语填空-初三英语试题 27. we enjoyed _____ in the park last sunday. (our) 28. beihai park is one of the most beautiful ______ in beijing. (park) 29. he felt very, very _____ about his little brother. (worry) 30. i often hear him _____ in the next room. (sing)] 《词语填空-初三英语试题》由出国留学编辑精心为您学习英语准备我们猜您可能喜欢以下文章: 申请文书写作步骤之二:架构好的个人陈述从架构开始入手北大耶鲁宣传片风格迥异引热议 回应称无可比性英媒:联络我们2012英国:《留学英国》播客英国签证:英国边境管理局 2012年新语言测试标准雅思口语雅思口语话题卡题目之人物篇gre词汇备考:常见词根词缀整理(3)gre词汇表:常见词根词缀整理(1)2012gre词汇:常见词根词缀整理(2)高中知识点
鲁教版(五四学制)(,)人教版(五四学制)(,)牛津上海版(,)冀教版(,)北师大版(,)人教新目标版(,)牛津译林版(,)外研版(,)仁爱版(,)牛津深圳版(广州沈阳通用)七(,)鲁教版(五四学制)(,)牛津上海版(,)冀教版(,)北师大版(,)人教新目标版(,)牛津译林版(,)外研版(,)仁爱版(,)牛津深圳版(广州沈阳通用)八(,)鲁教版(五四学制)(,)北京课改版(,)牛津上海版(,)外研版(,)仁爱版(,)牛津深圳版(广州沈阳通用)九(,)牛津上海版(,)
初中知识点
[地区导航]
&& 资料信息
文档属性:88K doc | 适用地区:,
审核站长: [] []
时间: 16:11:00 上传 |
0:16:00 审核
[] 共有0人评价
标签:试题试卷,专题汇编,初三,全国,2016
套卷:暂无
专辑:暂无
用于QQ、MSN等聊天平台,直接粘贴发送
用于嵌入到各种BBS论坛或者签名中
HTML代码:
用于粘贴到网站、微博或者博客里面
1、本网站资料下载权限只对会员开放。如您需要对该资料进行下载,请先申请成为本网站会员,方可进行操作。具体操作步骤请点击【】进行查阅。未经本站明确许可,任何网站不得非法盗窃链接或抄袭本站资源,如需进行引用,请注明资源来源自学科网并标明网址。
2、请在下载资料前对资料信息进行详细阅读,您需要具有资料所标示的下载等级、下载所需的相应权限和足够的点数或者储值方可对该资料进行下载。如果对应项目不符,请点击【】,进行充值,升级到相应的权限,再进行下载操作。
3、网站资料均提供多个下载地址,以满足众多用户同时下载的需求。您可选择适合的地址进行下载,多次点击同一资料的不同地址下载,不重复扣除点数。如有发生不能下载的情况,请您临时关闭所使用电脑的防火墙,或者更改电脑的安全等级,后再进行操作。
4、如您发现资料存在质量问题或无法下载,请点击【】,进入投诉页面,填写信息或发表评论对该资料进行投诉。我们会对您的投诉进行跟进和处理,如核实情况属实,我们会对您当次的下载进行补偿,原数返还您消耗的点数。同时,本网站也慎重提示所有浏览者,如网站进行信息核实后发现您的投诉不符合实际情况,将会您的诬告情况进行严重的处罚。
5、本网站大部分教学资源为会员自助式自主上传,如有版权侵犯的情况,请和本网站工作人员联系,我们将在三个工作日内进行改正。
6、如未找到您所需要的资料,请到点击学科网论坛【】,在这里提出您的需求,我们会竭尽全力满足您的需求。
下载权限: 所有用户免费
提示:本自然月内重复下载不再扣除
普通下载通道
高级会员通道
绑定IP会员通道
谁下载了这份试卷
&& 热门推荐
客服热线:010-57
传真:010-
商务合作:010-
Copyright@ Phoenix E-Learning Corporation, All Rights Reserved
北京市公安局海淀分局备案号:
京ICP证080135号您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
初中三年英语重点词汇练习填空300题及答案(下)
更新时间: 16:35:20 发布者:佚名
相关链接:
  1. They eat a lot of _________(土豆).
  2. Indiren can speak English well. But she is an __________(意大利人).
  3. Would you like something __________(别的)?
  4. Walk along the road and turn right at the third __________(十字路口).
  5. It' s about five _________(天) work.
  6. Do you think it _________(必需的) for us to learn to wait?
  7. A few minutes __________(后), I saw the plane again.
  8. It's not a very good line. Could you speak more _________(清楚) ?
  9. Bob is no __________(不再) a young man.
  10. The Green family __________(归来) to China last Friday.
  11. You must stop _________(抽烟).
  12. Hangzhou is one of the most beautiful __________(城市) in the world.
  13. Have you visited my ____________(工作场所)?
  14. Go to school _________(穿着) your school clothes on Monday.
  15. They can't __________(带) the baby with them to go swimming.
  16. There are some ____________(桥) over the river.
  17. That old man __________(死) five weeks ago.
  18. Father looks very _________(担忧的) today.
  19. Be careful when you ___________(横穿) the busy street.
  20. I didn't have bread for breakfast, I had a bowl of porridge ________(代替).
  21. His father's coming back ________(使得) him feel very happy.
  22. Today I came to school ___________(没有) breakfast.
  23. I was too busy and ___________(错过) the film "Titanic".
  24. I will tell you when he __________(到达) my home.
  25. Is the license in one of your __________(衣服口袋) ?
  26. --What's wrong? --I ___________(割) one of my fingers just now.
  27. If someone ___________(推) hard, the old man will fall over.
  28. There are so many ___________(参观者) in the West Lake.
  29. You must keep __________(安静) in class.
  30. He __________(改变) his name when he was in the USA.
  31. It's not good to laugh at others' ___________(错误).
  32. There's nothing ____________(严重) with him, I think.
  33. The food smells very _____________(好).
  34, Of the three, Mr Brown is the _____________(胖).
  35. Do you __________(相信) what he said?
  36. ___________(或许) he will come here tomorrow.
  37. Can you make the baby stop ___________(哭) ?
  38. The film is really __________(精彩).
  39. I ___________(梦) I was in Shanghai last night.
  40. Her dog died last week, her cat died today, it made her very __________(悲伤)
  41. Mike ____________(跌倒) off the chair and hurt his leg.
  42. It's hard ___________(完成) the work in such a short time.
  43.The big boy ___________(叫做) Wu Hai is the best player on his team.
  44. Mary enjoys ____________(听) to the music.
  45. This is a black cat ______________(有) one white ear and two white legs.
  46. My mother _________(担忧)about my health and study very much.
  47. The twins enjoyed ________(她们自己) at the party.
  48. Her __________(最喜欢的) subjects at school are science and maths.
  49. This is an __________(有趣) story book for children.
  50. Please drive more _________(仔细).
  51. All the _________(跑步者) got ready to run.
  52. The teacher stood at the ___________(起跑线) line.
  53. The boat is __________(不见了), where is it?
  54. Which sports were you ____________(参加) that day?
  55. Which is ___________(难), English or Chinese?
  56. Lucy did ____________(坏) than Lily in Chinese.
  57. To our _________(惊奇), the old man's hair turned black the next day.
  58. If you have a lot of ___________(钱), what will you do?
  59. Here is __________(另一张) picture of mine.
  60. He ________(听见) someone playing the piano last night.
  61. The old woman couldn't find her purse, she looked ________(着急).
  62. We _______(举行) an English party the day before yesterday.
  63. The baby laughed ________(高兴).
  64. If it __________(下雨) tomorrow, we won' t go to the zoo.
  65. An __________(印度人) showed them the way on the map.
  66. Is his father a _________(厨师)or a cleaner?
  67. I don't ________(真正地) agree with you.
  68. It _________(好象) that Chinese food is very popular in the world.
  69. He likes the _________(汤) with popper and oil.
  70. She is a good _______(善良的) girl.
  71. Don't _______(横穿) the road. It is dangerous.
  72. There aren't any ___________(迹象) along the mad. He is lost.
  73. That car nearly ________(撞) her.
  74. There are many ________(旅客) at the bus station.
  75. Don't make any ________(吵闹). You'll wake the baby up.
  76. She is studying. You mustn't __________(打扰) her.
  77. I often feel weak and _______(疲劳).
  78. Waikiki is one of the best beaches for _______(冲浪) in Honolulu.
  79. I hope someday diving will be an __________(比赛项目) of the Olympic Games.
  80. --Are you doing OK in _________(保护) the environment? --Yes.
  81. CWould you be back as soon as ________(尽快)? --All right.
  82. Listen ! How _________(动听) he is singing !
  83. Come and see us _________(无论如何) you have time.
  84. It is a bad manner _________(吐痰) in public places.
  85. Don' t throw the __________(垃圾) everywhere.
  86--87. The _______(早) you start, the _______(快) you will come back.
  88. We were all _________(激动) because we saw an interesting film.
  89. Can you tell me what the number of Jim's _________(航班)out of Beijing is?
  90. Look at the ________(说明) for the Smiths' trip.
  91. The music ________(听起来) like birds singing.
  92. If you get a ________(机会) to go there, please take it.
  93. The little boy was _______(惊讶) at the beautiful fish he could see in the sea.
  94. The sign here _________(警告) you not to smoke.
  95. It' s not ________(允许) to take the books out of the classroom.
  96. The story happened a few ________(世纪) ago.
  97. These days the workers are busy ________(生产) this kind of medicine.
  98. His parents always __________(鼓励) him to study hard.
  99. Tom is very _________(自豪) of his new car.
  100. His son is living ________(国外) now.
  101. How many Chinese stamps have you _________(收集)?
  102. It's ________(舒服) sitting with him under the tall tree.
  103. His long talk is just a _________(浪费) of time.
  104. The things can be ________(回收).
  105. The policemen are ________(搜寻) the woods for the lost child.
  106. What's the ________(人口) of Zhejiang this year?
  107. At last a smile ________(出现) on her face.
  108. The rules of ________(社会) must be obeyed by everyone.
  109. If you want to start it, just _________(按) this button.
  110. The boy does well in most of his lessons, _______(尤其是) Chinese.
  111. How many _________(直的) lines must be drawn here?
  112. Mr Zhang ________(毕业) from Beijing University in 1982.
  113. The more careful you are, the _________(少)mistakes you will make.
  114. The population of any other country is ________(少) than that of China.
  115. Mid - autumn is a _______(传统的) festival for Chinese.
  116. A new museum will be ________(建成) next year.
  117. English is the most ________(广泛) used in the world.4
  118. A river is a _______(天然的) waterway.
  119. A _______(数字的) camera is dearer than that kind.
  120. The speaker was _______(欢呼) by the listeners.
  121. When autumn comes, the _______(树叶) on the trees begin to turn yellow.
  122. It's ________(不可能的) that he can come here before noon.
  123. The singing sounds quite ________(美妙), doesn't it?
  124. The students had their photos ________(拍照) in the middle of the square.
  125. To be a doctor for children is very _________(值得的).
  126. The children ________(认为) their teacher as a good friend.
  127. Who ________(赢)the boys' long jump?
  128. Which team _________(打败) the team from No.2 Middle School?
  129. The bike is too expensive. I don't think it's worth ________(买).
  130. My child _________(更喜欢) drawing to singing.
  131. The word "doctor" _______(结尾) with "or", not "er".
  132. I _______(收到) a letter from my penfriend every month.
  133. That bag is made of ________(皮革).
  134. Have you made the ________(决定) yet?
  135. Do you know ________(准确地) how the animals feel when they are in cages?
  136. Many cows are _________(饲养) on the farm.
  137. The football match ended in a __________(令人吃惊的) result.
  138. Are those workers good at _________(驯养) animals?
  139. All of us are pleased with their _________(演出).
  140. Jim is even _______(懒惰) than Bill.
  141. Last week our team played _________(与…对抗) the team from No. 64 Middle School.
  142. Who __________(偷) Mr Green's necklace in fact?
  143. My grandfather is a member of the singing _________(俱乐部).
  144. When you are crossing a road, you must ________(注意) the traffic on both sides.
  145. Thank you very much for ________(借) your hike to me.
  146. How much did you pay for the ________(一套衣服)?
  147. The baby is so young that he can _________(几乎不) dress himself.
  148. I won' t feel ________(寂寞) with the TV and the radio.
  149. _________(合作) is very important for us students to study.
  150. The coming exam is a great _________(挑战) for us.
  1 -5:potatoes, Italian, else, crossing, days' 6-10:necessary, later, clearly, longer, returned 11-15:smoking, cities, workplace~ in, take 16-20:bridges, died, worried, cross, instead 21-25:makes/made, without, missed, reaches, pockets 26-30:cut, pushes, visitors, quiet, changed 31 - 35 : mistakes, serious, nice/good, fattest, believe 36 - 40 : Maybe/Perhaps, crying, wonderful, dreamt/dreamed, sad 41 -45:fell, to finish, called, listening, with 46-50: worries, themselves, favourite, interesting, carefully 51 - 55 : runners, starting, missing, in, harder/more difficult 56 - 60 : worse, surprise, money, another, heard 61 - 65 :worried, held/had, happily, rains, Indian 66 - 70 : cook, really, seems, soup, kind 71 - 75 : cross, signs, hit, passengers, noise 76 - 80 :disturb, tired, surfing, event, protecting 81 - 85 : possible, beautifully, whenever, to spit, rubbish 86 - 90 : earlier, sooner, excited, flight, instructions 91 - 95 : sounds, chance, amazed,, warns, allowed 96 - 100:centuries, producing, encourage, proud, a- broad 101 - 105:collected, comfortable, waste, recycled, searching 106 - ll0:population, appeared, society, press, especially 111-ll5:straight, graduated, fewer, smaller, traditional 116- 120:built/founded, widely, natural, digital, cheered 121 -125:leaves, impossible, beautiful, taken, rewarding 126- 130:regard, won, beat, buying, prefers 131 -135:ends, receive/get, leather, decision, exactly 136 - 140 : kept, surprising, training, performance, lazier 141 -145:against,
  stole, club, notice, lending 146- 150:suit, hardly, lonely, Teamwork, challenge
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章:
微信扫描上图订阅天利,每日精华文章推送
本周热度榜
专题抢先看
中考真题:2015年各省市中考真题
中考作文:2015全国中考作文汇总
中考查分:2014中考查分时间方式
精品试题推荐
欢迎pr≥5的高考类网站与我们交换链接,QQ:

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语完形填空技巧 的文章