英语小作文向你我的新朋友作文400字介绍你自己

当前位置: &
我最好的朋友英语作文带翻译
现在的英语越来越普及,随着英语的不断深入,英语作文变得越来越重要,下列是一些英语作文供大家参考。
My best friend--我最好的朋友带翻译
本文翻译由作文地带原版提供,请大家参考,转载请注明出处!谢谢。
My best friend and I get along with each other quite well. But we are so different. He is funnier, more outgoing than I am and i'm more serious. He is more athletic and likes to play all kinds of sports but I am smarter on study. My friend is wilder than me and I am calmer. He is tall, thin, strong,with short hair, And sometimes he is very careless and lazy. On the other hands, I am short, fat, weak, with shorthair. He is very helpful because I am very lazy and don't want to do any sports. And I will help him with his study. .
I think our friendship will last forever.
请参考作文地带提供原版中文翻译:
我和我最好的朋友相处的非常好,但是我们却各有不同。他比我更有趣,更外向,而我很严肃。他是运动型的,各种体育运动都很喜欢,而我更擅长于学习。
我的朋友相对狂野而我相对沉静。他又高又瘦,但是很结实,留着短发。一些时候他马虎又懒散。与他相比,我显得矮胖,而虚弱。我也是短头发。他很乐于助人,因为我很懒不想做仍和运动。我会在学习上帮助他。我希望我们的友谊能够持续到永远
以上便是关于 & 英语写作范文 &的具体内容了, 更多相关内容请关注
相关推荐:
将此信息分享到:君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
四年级英语作文-介绍我的朋友
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
四年级英语作文-介绍我的朋友
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口查看: 338|回复: 9
This is my new friend.Her nema is Kitty.She is nice.She is thin.She can play baskerball.She likes csts.We like each other and we like to be together.
Hello! My name is Yaoyao. I am a girl. I'm twelve years old.I am a student. . I like singing, dancing and reading books. I am outgoing so I have ma...权威专家:陈力胜学生
字数不要太多,200对字即可,就是描述我的好友,男女都行。 A friend is a person who can let you feel warm when you are depressed.So I
扪心自问心
Everyone has a really good friend or Zhixin Ren, so I have a friend like her grown very ordinary, very pure, performance is also very good, she is adorable, but her character is very cheerful, I particularly like him. He helped...
LiuKaiismyclassmate.Heisagoodstudentandalwaysreadytohelpothers. Onedayonhiswaytoschool,hesawalittlegirlcrossingtheroad.Acarwascomingtowardsherquicklyandthegirlwastoofrightenedtomove.
sunny101973
阿Sa姐妹的介绍
My Favourite Teacher My teacher is very nice, my favourite teacher is my Chinese teacher, Miss Huang. She has a small mouth and big eyes. She is very kind. She likes weraing red dress. She has a smart daughter. Miss Huang is no...
明天会美好
My best friend Hello,everyone! I have a best friend. His name is Mike and he is a 15-year-old middle school student. He`s from Korea. He has a round face, two big eyes, a small nose.He often wears a beautiful uniform.He is very...
热心人帮助
My name is Litter Ri and I'm twelve-year-old now。I think I'm a smart girl with melting smile。I am also lively.Tell you the truth,many adult praise me have a lovely face。 I have a lot of interests,such as singing and dancin...当前位置:
>>>书面表达。写一篇短文把你自己和你的新朋友David向大家做一下介绍..
书面表达。
写一篇短文把你自己和你的新朋友David向大家做一下介绍, 其中David的情况如下所示:1. 13岁, 来自加拿大;&&&&&&&&&&2. 高个子, 短发;3. 圆脸, 大鼻子, 小嘴巴, 大眼睛;4. 最喜欢蓝色;穿蓝色上衣和黑色裤子;5. 在同一年级,但不同班,是好朋友.要求:不少于60字.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:写作题难度:中档来源:期中题
&&&& I have a new friend in my school. His name is David. He is thirteen years old. He is from Canada. He is tall and has short hair. He has a round face, a big nose, a small mouth and big eyes. He is in a blue jacket and black pants. His favorite color is blue. We are in the same grade, but in different classes. We are good friends.答案不唯一。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。写一篇短文把你自己和你的新朋友David向大家做一下介绍..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。写一篇短文把你自己和你的新朋友David向大家做一下介绍..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 我的新朋友英语作文 的文章

随机推荐