下载次数:3次
资料类型:
文档大小:101KB
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
广西来宾市2017高考英语一轮阅读理解专练(61)含答案
【2016高考训练】阅读下列短文, 从给的四个选项 (A、B、C和D) 中, 选出最佳选项。
Samuel Osmond is a 19-year-old law student from Cornwall,England.He never studied the piano.However,he can play very difficult musical pieces by musicians such as Chopin and Beethoven just a few minutes after he hears them.He learns a piece of music by listening to it in parts.Then he thinks about the notes in his head.Two years ago,he played his first piece Moonlight Sonata (奏鸣曲)by Beethoven.He surprised everyone around him.
Amazed that he remembered this long and difficult piece of music and played it perfectly,his teachers say Samuel is unbelievable.They say his ability is very rare,but Samuel doesn't even realize that what he can do is special.Samuel wanted to become a lawyer as it was the wish of his parents,but music teachers told him he should study music instead.Now,he studies law and music.
Samuel can't understand why everyone is so surprised.“I grew up with music.My mother played the piano and my father played the guitar.About two years ago,I suddenly decided to start playing the piano,without being able to read music and without having any lessons.It comes easily to me—I hear the notes and can bear them in mind—each and every note,”says Samuel.
Recently,Samuel performed a piece during a special event at his college.The piece had more than a thousand notes.The audience was impressed by his amazing performance.He is now learning a piece that is so difficult that many professional pianists can't play it.Samuel says confidently,“It's all about super memory—I guess I have that gift.”
However,Samuel's ability to remember things doesn't stop with music.His family says that even when he was a young boy,Samuel heard someone read a story,and then he could retell the story word for word.
Samuel is still only a teenager.He doesn't know what he wants to do in the future.For now,he is just happy to play beautiful music and continue his studies.
.What is special about Samuel Osmond?
A.He has a gift for writing music.
B.He can write down the note he hears.
C.He is a top student at the law school.
D.He can play the musical piece he hears.
2.What can we learn from Paragraph 2?
A.Samuel chose law against the wish of his parents.
B.Samuel planned to be a lawyer rather than a musician.
C.Samuel thinks of himself as a man of great musical ability.
D.Samuel studies law and music on the advice of his teachers.
.Everyone around Samuel was surprised because he________.
A.received a good early education in music
B.played the guitar and the piano perfectly
C.could play the piano without reading music
D.could play the guitar better than his father
.What can we infer about Samuel in Paragraph 4?
A.He became famous during a special event at his college.
B.He is proud of his ability to remember things accurately.
C.He plays the piano better than many professional pianists.
D.He impressed the audience by playing all the musical pieces.
5.Which of the following is the best title of this passage?
A.The Qualities of a Musician
B.The Story of a Musical Talent
C.The Importance of Early Education
D.The Relationship between Memory and Music
【语篇解读】 本篇为写人的记叙文。19岁的法律系学生Samuel Osmond是一个音乐天才。以前他从没有学过音乐,但是他可以弹钢琴,并且经常弹奏名家名曲,人们对此很吃惊。是什么造就了这一传奇?赶快来阅读一下吧。
.D 解析:细节理解题。由第一段中However,he can play very difficult musical pieces by musicians such as Chopin and Beethoven just a few minutes after he hears them.可以知道,他的特别之处在于他听了曲子之后就能演奏出来,故选D项。文章没有说他有创作音乐的天赋,也没有说他能写下他听到的音符(只是说“记住”),更没有提到他是法学院的优等生,因此可以排除其他选项。
2.B 解析:细节理解题。由Samuel wanted to become a lawyer as it was the wish of his parents...可以知道,他想成为一名律师(也是他父母的愿望),而不是一名音乐家,故选B项,可排除A项;由...but music teachers told him he should study music instead.可以知道,音乐老师想让他放弃法律专业,学习音乐,因此排除D项;由...but Samuel doesn't even realize that what he can do is special.可以知道,他并不认为自己是音乐天才,因此排除C项。
.C 解析:细节理解题。由第三段中...without being able to read music and without having any lessons.可以知道,他看不懂乐谱,没有上过音乐课,却能够弹钢琴,这让人们很惊讶。
.B 解析:推理判断题。由第四段中Samuel says confidently,“It's all about super memory-I guess I have that gift.”可以知道,他对自己非凡的记忆力感到骄傲,故选B项。文章说到人们对他的记忆力留下深刻印象,但是不能说他一举成名,因此排除A项。
.B 解析:主旨大意题。全文讲述了一个只靠记忆就能演奏非常复杂的名曲的音乐天才。C项有一定的干扰性,Samuel早年受过音乐的熏陶,但是文章的重点不是讲述早期教育的重要性,因此可以排除。
阅读理解(原创)People in Hong Kong speak a rich mixture of languages. Hong Kong was a British colony for more than 156 years before it was returned to Chinese control in 1997. English was the only official language until 1994.
Most people in Hong Kong today speak Cantonese, but Mandarin and other dialects also are heard, and English as the British used is still widely spoken and taught here. Now however, many people are choosing to learn English as it is spoken in the United States.
Victor Chan, for example, has children who attend school called Nature EQ on Saturday and Sunday, and they are learning to say words the American way. Mr Chan says he wants his sons to learn American English, because he plans to send them to the United States for further study.
Nature EQ is one of a growing number of schools in Hong Kong that offer American English classes. Frankie Ng opened the school 17 years ago, at that time, he had only 40 students. Today, the school has 350 students, and it does not have space for any more.
Mr Ng says American English is clear and defined. He says it is easy to teach and easily understood. That, however, is not the main concern of the children.
Public schools in the former British colony still teach mostly British English. But the number of private language schools teaching American English is growing.
In Hong Kong’s Tseung Kwan O district, for example, the American English Workshop school had 20 students a week when it opened one year ago. Today, ithas more than 180 each week.
Some observers say American English is becoming the language of international business. Increased contact with American culture, like movies, television programs, computer games and the Internet is spreading American expressions and accents in areas other than business.
But for now, people hearing English in the streets of Hong Kong are mainly hearing traditional British English.
“We can understand both, but for what we speak, we speak with the British accent, ”said one local woman.
“The British is better I think, ”commented a local man.
【文章大意】多元化的大都市香港现在正兴起一股学习美式英语的热潮。
1. Which of the following is TRUE about the language spoken in Hong Kong?
A. English is still the only official language now.
B. British English is still widely spoken and taught at present.
C. Most people are learning American English now.
D. All people in Hong Kong can speak Cantonese.
【解析】选B。细节理解题。根据第二段English as the British used is still widely spoken and taught here一句可知英式英语在香港广泛使用和用于教学之中。
2. What can we learn from the examples shown in this passage?
A. Views are different on American English.
B. Not all people like American English.
C. American English is becoming more popular.
D. American English is better than British English.
【解析】选C。细节理解题。根据文章提供的例子可知人们越来越喜欢学习美式英语。
3. What does the underlined word“it”refer to?
A. British English
B. American English
C. American English Workshop school
D. Hong Kong
【解析】选C。细节理解题。it代指上句中的American English Workshop school“美式英语培训学校”。
4. What can we infer from the passage?
A. American English and British English will go hand in hand in the future.
B. American English will be more popular than British English.
C. British accent is clear and easy to study.
D. Local people can’t understand both of the two kinds of English.
【解析】选A。推理判断题。根据文章可知尽管美式英语的学习不断升温, 英式英语仍在广泛使用和在教学中应用, 故推断美式英语和英式英语将会在香港并存下去。
阅读理解。阅读下列短文, 从给的四个选项 (A、B、C和D) 中, 选出最佳选项。
  Success doesn’t begin until you begin the walk down the way towards your goals. And your walk down the way always begins first with a baby step. Why do we call them baby steps? Are they really anything more than our next step down life’s way?
Baby steps are the first steps we take as an act of faith. We see others stepping out and we want to show our ability to walk by following them. As we grow, we continue our development by taking extra baby steps. S sometimes we fail. After that, all steps be we just become more practiced. If you say to yourself“I don’t want to make a fool of myself”or“I’d better be good at this”, you’ll probably never take the baby steps towards your goals and end up lying in your own self-pity.
As a culture, we focus on results. We think about every risk that must be taken to reach our goals. There are few people who are excellent performers of any tasks the first time they try them. They fail and succeed. Then, they build upon their abilities learned each time. They practice their skills and use their talents through baby steps before they are ready to prove them to the whole world.
So, learn to take those baby steps to reach the goals before you. Know that you can depend on God to show you the way. As you become more experienced, your baby steps become a walk, then a jump, and finally a sprint. That’s how our baby steps lead us through the marathon of life.
【文章大意】千里之行, 始于足下。即使是最优秀的运动员, 在其通往辉煌顶峰的人生起跑线上, 其步履也一定是蹒跚如婴儿般孱弱。本文向我们讲述了baby steps在我们人生及成功道路上的重要意义。
5. What does the writer mainly discuss in the text?
A. The power of faith in our life.
B. The importance of baby steps.
C. The abilities to achieve success.
D. The cause of cultural differences.
【解析】选B。主旨大意题。本文主要论述了baby steps在人们走向成功的道路上所起的重要作用。
1. Which of the following is thought most important in taking baby steps?
A. Faith.   B. Practice.  C. Skill.  D. Examples.
【解析】选A。细节理解题。根据第二段中Baby steps are the first steps we take as an act of faith和After that, all steps become an act of faith可知, 在我们迈出走向目标的第一步时, 坚定的信念是最重要的, 而不是技能、练习或榜样。
. In the third paragraph, the writer expresses the view that   .
A. we can’t expect to succeed without working hard at first
B. adults should learn from babies in dealing with hard tasks
C. we must make full use of our skills in order to get rewards
D. baby steps play the key role in leading us towards success
【解析】选D。推理判断题。根据该段内容可知, baby steps是成功的第一步, 它让我们在失败中提升能力, 获得成功所需要的各种才能, 因此baby steps在我们迈向成功的道路上起着关键作用。
. The underlined word“sprint”in the last paragraph probably means“   ”.
A. slow rush       B. sudden stop
C. hard climb D. fast run
【解析】选D。词义猜测题。根据语境, 随着你的经验越多, 蹒跚学步变成走, 然后跳, 最后冲刺。
. What’s the writer’s tone in the text?
A. Light-hearted.
B. Regretful.
C. Encouraging.
D. Concerned.
【解析】选C。推理判断题。作者劝说人们不要惧怕失败, 要勇敢地迈出通向自己成功目标的baby
steps, 由此可知, 作者在叙述中是一种“鼓励、激励”的语气。
阅读理解阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。Cafe Hub
Next to the Castle lies The Hub, home of the Edinburgh International Festival and one of the most talked about spots in town. Our cafe is open every day for mouth-watering lunches, snacks and fine dining.
Come in and enjoy the atmosphere of The Hub or watch the world go by from our beautiful terrace.
The Hub, Castlehill, Royal Mile, Edinburgh. Open every day from 9:30 a.m. till late.
Tel: 7 thehub-edinburgh. Com
Farm World
Enjoy being "A Farmer for a Day". Join in delivering and feeding our spring babies -- bottle feeding sessions twice daily. Fun for all family. Horse Rides, BMX Bikes Cross Country Course, Tractor Ride through 600 acres, New Adventure Playground, Nature Trails. Full details on website.
Open: May—Oct Wednesdays to Saturdays and daily during school holidays 11 a. m.--5 p. m.
Tel: /260321 farmworld-rye, co. uk
Enter the Europe-wide student competition!
Are you curious, creative and energetic? Are you interested in the new media? Are you between 12 and 19 years of age? Then Join Multimedia 2006 is for you!
Your challenge will be to build a team and develop a multimedia presentation in English -- based on one of three different topics. You can register(报名) between May I and June 15, 2006 and will bare to turn in your entry before September 15, 2006.
The rewards are wonderful: £150,000 in prize for schools and teams and the chance to attend a European student camp -- plus new experiences, an opportunity to make friends throughout Europe!
For further information and registration forms go to: siemens, com/join _ multimedia.
1. You' 11 have to register first if you want ________.
A. to enjoy delicious food
B. to try Tractor Ride through 600 acres
C. to enter the Europe-wide student competition
D. to watch the world go by from the beautiful terrace
2. According to the passage, there will be _______ rewards for the Europe-wide student competition.
A. only one
3. You can visit Farm World________.
A. on Monday in May
B. any day in October
C. at 2 p.m. at Christmas
D. at 10:30 a.m. during school holidays
4. From the advertisements above, we can learn that ________
A. Cafe Hub is a popular place in the local area
B. families can enjoy Horse Rides on New Adventure Playground
C. Farm World provides lunches, snacks and fine dining
D. the Europe-wide student competition will be held on June 15, 2006
参考答案1—4、 CBCA
高考学习网-中国最大高考学习网站 | 我们负责传递知识!
本网部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请联系并提供证据(),三个工作日内删除。
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2016 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved.本类文章总排行版
本类文章本月排行
本类文章本周排行2013年八年级上册英语第二次月考试卷(新版人教版附答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013年八年级上册英语第二次月考试卷(新版人教版附答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2013年八年级上册英语第二次月考试卷(新版人教版附答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 月&&&&&&&&&&&& 考&&&&&&&&&&&& 试&&&&&&&&&&&&& 卷&& &&&&&&&& &&&& 八& 年& 级& 英&& 语&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 满分:120分 题号&Ⅰ&Ⅱ&Ⅲ&Ⅳ&Ⅴ&Ⅵ&Ⅶ&Ⅷ&总分
&&& Ⅰ.语音。(10分)& A)选出与所给单词划线部分读音相同的选项。(&&&& )1.doctor&&&&&&&&&& A. pilot&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. London&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hobby&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )2.discuss&&&&&&&&& A. computer&&&&&&&&&&& B. university&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. unlucky&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )3.send&&&&&&&&&&& A. beginning&&&&&&&&&&& B. Hemingway&&&&&&&&&&&& C. even(&&&& )4.inside&&&&&&&&&& A. pilot&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. holiday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. possible&&&&&&&& (&&&& )5.able&&&&&&&&&&& A. education&&&&&&&&&&& B. fall&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. human&&&&&&&&&& B)根据所给音标,选出正确的单词。(&&&& )6./рl&nıt/&&&&&&&& A. play&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. plant&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. planet(&&&& )7./'рrәur&m/&&&&& A. probably&&&&&&&&&&&& B. program&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. promise (&&&& )8./рә'lu:t/&&&&&&&& A. pollute&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. pollution&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. point(&&&& )9./mi:l/&&&&&&&&&& A. meat&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. meal&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. mind(&&&& )10./bı'lәu/&&&&&&&& A. below&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. blow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. believe Ⅱ.单项选择。(15分)(&&&& )1.There&&&& a talk show on CCTV-3 at 8 this evening.& A. is going to have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is going to be & C. will have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. are going to (&&&& )2.What’s she going to be when she&&&& ?& & A. grow up&&&&&&&&&&& B. grows&&&&&&&&&& C. grows up&&&&&&&&& D. is going to grow up(&&&& )3.Those boys wants to&&&&& pilots when they are older.& A. as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. do&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. be&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. have(&&&& )4. John found a job in New York, so his family are going to move&&&&& the city next week.& &&&&& A. from&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. away&&&&&&&&&& C. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. in(&&&& )5. I am going to learn&&&&&& foreign language next year.&&&&& A. other&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. another&&&&&&&&& C. the other&&&&&&&&&& D. others(&&&& )6.There are different&&&& resolutions. Some of them _____ self-improvement.& A. kinds of, have to do with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. kind of, have to do with& & C. kinds, have do with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. kinds, have nothing to do with(&&&& )7. I&&&& my resolutions and I make sure I will&&&& keep them.& A. am sure, try my best&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. sure about, try my best to & C. am sure about, try my best&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. am sure about, try my best to(&&&& )8. Do you think your resolution is too difficult&&&& ?&A. keep it&&&&&&&&&&& B. to keep it[]&&&&&&&& C. to keep&&&&&&&&&& D. keep(&&&& )9. When he grows up,he’s going to do&&&& .&A. what he wants to do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. what does he want to do& C. what he want to do&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. what will he want to do(&&&& )10.People should keep the ______ between countries.&&&&&& A.relationship      &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.peace&&&&&& C.discussion& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.role(&&&& )11.The TV program was very______and we all got______.&&&&&& A.bored;bored& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.boring;boring&&&&&& C.bored;boring& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.boring;bored(&&&& )12.―He got an A in last week's math test.&&&&&&&& ―It is ______!His math is always the worst.&&&&&& A.possible& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.simple &&&&&& C.impossible& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.bored(&&&& )13.The old man is very healthy.I think he will live______.&&&&&& A.to be 100 years old& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.100 years old&&&&&& C.at 100 years old& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.in 100 years old(&&&& )14.I predict there will be less ______ in the future.&&&&&& A.people& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.trees&&&&&& C.countries& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.pollution(&&&& )15.I ______believe everything ______ be free in 20 years.&&&&&& A./;won't& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.don't;won't&&&&&& C.don't;will& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.will;doesn'tⅢ.词汇。(10分)&&& A)根据首字母补全单词,使句子意思完整。 &&& 1.The students are d&&&&&&&&&&&& the weekly plan.&&& 2.The camera(摄影机)is my p&&&&&&&&&&&&& thing. &&& 3.Who can tell me how I can i&&&&&&&&& my listening skill(技能)?&&& 4. I want to be a r&&&&&&&&& car driver, I’m going to buy a fast car.&&& 5. I feel that you seem to be worse. Did you take m&&&&&&&&&& that the doctor gave you yesterday? &&& B)用所给单词的适当形式。 &&& 6.He ______(be)a teacher after he leaves college.7.His sister always plays a part in ______ (save) the animals.8.Now the ______ (pollute) is very serious.9.We should plant ______ (many)trees than b efore.10.It ______(seem)that it's going to rain.&&& Ⅳ.完形。(10分)What will our life be like in the future?Each family will have a& 1& in the future.You can ask it to do everything& 2& you.It will serve you& 3& hours a day.The robot will& 4& like a human.It can talk with you when you are& 5& .You won't know whether it is a human& 6& a robot when you meet it on the street.People will have& 7& time to work and more time to travel.The vehicles (交通工具)in the future wil l fly freely in the sky because every vehicle will have wings with it.They will&& 8& you to any place you want to visit.You can go to& 9& during your travel when you feel tired.All vehicles will be&& 10& because they're driven by robots.1.A.rocket&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.robot&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.car&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.romputer&&& 2.A.on& &&&&&&&&&&&& B.about&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.around& &&&&&&&&& D.for3.A.eight&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.twent&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.twenty&four& &&&&& D.forty&eight4.A.sound&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.live&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.look& &&&&&&& D.take5.A.happy& &&&&&&&& B.alone&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.comfortable& && D.ill&&& 6.A.so& &&&&&&&&& B.and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.or& &&&&&&& D.but&&& 7.A.less& &&&&& B.few&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.more& &&&& D.most8.A.make& &&&&&&&& B.take&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.let& &&&& D.turn9.A.school&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.work&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.parks& &&&& D.sleep10.A.safe& &&&&&&&& B.dangerous&&&&&&&&& C.unpleasant &&& D.impossible&&& Ⅴ.理解。(40分)&&& A&&& Some children wish to be writers some day. They want to write stories or books for people to read. That's good! It's good to write something for people to read! But they should know that they need to be good readers first before they are really good writers. They should read a lot of books, instead(代替) of watching TV and spending a lot of time playing games when they are free. There is more fun in reading, you want to look for more books to read. Before you decide to be a good writer, you'd better say to yourself, "I must read more and more!" (&&&& )1. This article mainly(主要) tells us that&&&&&&& .& & A. some children wish to be writers some day & B. it is good to write something for people to read & C. reading books is fun&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. reading can be helpful for us to become a good writer& (&&&& )2. Reading more books may&&&&&&& .&&&&&& .& & A. help you to be a good writer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. help you play well & C. make you work better&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. make you watch more TV at home(&&&& )3. It's good for children&&&&&&& .&&&&&& . & A. to do a lot of reading&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to watch TV in the evening & C. to be good writers right now&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to have wishes only(&&&& )4.Some children want to be writers&&&&&&&& .&&&& . & A. because they want to be good readers & B. to get more money and buy a lot of good things.& C. to write stories or books for people to read & D. to find good work some day(&&&& )5. From the passage(段落) we& know that&&&&&&& .&&&&&& . & A. all children like to be writers&& & B. people like to read for children & C. children need to read more and more books& D. all writers are childrenB&&& I was quite close to my grandmother, Julia. We lived with her and then she lived with us. She was a very nice person, both kind and patient. She taught me to read and write when I was young and helped me to be interested in stories and poems. In my mind, my grandmother was a great cook. She cooked more delicious food than anything you can eat in a restaurant today. She always cooked for family and friends.My grandmother was also a hard worker both at home and at work. I can still remember the difficult time when we were very poor. At that time, my grandmother was already sixty years old but she worked in a hospital for a long time every day Cnot in the office but doing the cleaning outside and taking care of me at the same time while my mom was at work!My brother and sisters also love her. We will never forget our grandmother. She is really important in our lives and is always there for all of us in one way or another. I am proud to be her grandson.(&&&& )6. The writer’s grandmother taught him to&&&&&&&& when he was young.& A. read and write&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. sing and dance&&&&&&&&& & C. draw and sing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. play and learn(&&&& )7. His grandmother always made&&&&&&&& for family and friends.& A. cakes&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. cards&&&&&&&&&&&& C. clothes&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. meals(&&&& )8. While his mom was&&&&&&& , his grandmother took care of him.& A. at home&&&&&&&&&&&& B. at work&&&&&&&&&& C. out of work&&&&&&&&&& D. in hospital(&&&& )9. At the age of 60, his grandmother&&&&&&&& in a hospital for a long time every day.& A. cooked meals&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. worked in the office&&&& & C. did the cleaning&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. stayed with his mother.(&&&& )10. Which of the following is not TRUE?&& A. His grandmother is hard-working.&&&& && B. Her grandchildren all love her.&&&&& && C. His grandmother could read.&&&&&&&&& && D. His grandmother worked in a hospital for taking care of him.C&&& Life in the future will be different from life today.Between then and now many changes will happen.But what will the changes be?&&& The population is growing fast.There will be many people in the world and most of them will live longer than people live now.&&& Computers will be much smaller and more useful,and there will be at least one in every home.And computer studies will be one of the important subjects in schools then.People will work fewer hours than they do now and they will have more free time for sports,watching TV and traveling.Traveling will be much cheaper and easier.And many more people will go to other countries for holidays.There will be changes in our food,too.More land will be used for building new towns and houses for all the people.Then there will be less room for cows and sheep,so meat will be more expensive .Maybe no one will eat it every day.Instead,they will eat more fruits and vegetables.Maybe people will be healthier.Work in the future will be different,too.Robots will do dangerous and hard work.Because of this,many people will not have enough work to do.This will be a problem.(&&&& )11.In the future there will be ______. &&&&&& A.much more fruit& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.fewer people&&&&&& C.less vegetables& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.less people(&&&& )12.Every family will have at least a ______ in the future.&&&&&& A.robot& &&& B.cow&&&&&& C.TV set& &&&& D.computer(&&&& )13.In the future people don't have to ______.&&&&& A.work long hours& &&&&&&&&& B .work fast&&&&& C.walk on foot& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.eat meat(&&&& )14.People may not eat ______ as much as they d o today.&&&&& A.fruit& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.fish&&&&& C.meat& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.rice(&&&& )15.One big problem in the future& is that ______.&&&&& A.many people don't have to work&&&&& B.many people will not be able to find work&&&&& C.people have to work fast&&&&& D.all the work will be done by robotsD&&& A new library opens in the town.It's a very big library.Some robots work there as library assistants.The robots can help you find the right books you want and do other things you tell them to.But you must say “Please”when you ask for something and “ Thank you”when you get something.&&& Li Ming wants to borrow a book from the new library.He comes to the library with Zhang Hua.They see a robot standing there.&&& Li:Hey,give me the book “Little Tom”.Why,the robot doesn't w ork.There must be something wrong with it.&&& Zhang:No,there isn't.When yo u borrow a book,you must say& “Please”.&&& Li:Will you please give me the book“Little Tom”,Mr.Robot? htt p://www.&&& Zhang:Look!The robot is bringing you the book.Take it,Li Ming.&&& Li:What's wrong with the robot?It won't let me have the book.&&& Zhang:Yor must say “Thank you”.&&& Li:Oh,thank you very much,Mr.Robot.The robot smiles and gives the book to Li Ming.&&& 短文,判断正(T )误( F )。(&&&& )16.In the library all the assistants are robots.(&&&& )17.The robot will be glad to help you if you say “Please”and “Thank you”.(&&&& )18.Li Ming asks for help from the robot in the library.(&&&& )19.Mr.Robot is a young man. (&&&& )20.People say “Please”and “Thank you”only to robots.Ⅵ.完成句子。(10分)1. 昨天每个人都写下了来年的计划。&& Yesterday everyone ______&& _______ their plans for the coming year.2. 我承诺放学回来的时候整理我的房间。&& I __________ I’m going to ________ my room when I get back from school.3. 他不想开始从事一项困难的体育项目.&& He didn’t want to ________& ________ a difficult sport.4.在上课一开始,老师让我们问问题。&& At the ______& ______ the class,the teacher told us to ask questions.5.他想当一名厨师并去上厨艺学校。&& He wants to be a ______ and he is going to study in a _____ school.&&& 6.一百年后人们将住在空间站。&& People______& ______& ______a space station______100 years.7.将来一切都将是免费的。&& ______will______& ______& ______& ______& ______.8.我们家乡将有一个火车站。&& ______& ______& ______a railway station in our hometown.9.你十年后的生活将会是什么样?&& What______your life______& ______in ten years?10.多久之后你能完成这份工作?&&& ______& ______wil l you finish the work? Ⅶ.补全对话。(5分)&&& A: Summer holiday is coming. 1&&&&&&& . B: Yes, I am going to my hometown. A: 2&&&&&&& .B: For about a month. 3&&&&&&& .A: I want to travel to Hainan Island. It’s beautiful place of interest.B:4&&&&&&& . But I have to visit my grandparents in my hometown.A: It doesn’t matter. If you stay in your hometown for a few days, you’ll have enough time to go travelling.B: 5&&&&&&& .Then I will go to my hometown as soon as(一……就) the holiday begins.A: OK! I will wait for you until you come back.B: That’s a deal(一言为定)! Thank you! A. What about you?&&&&&&&&&&& B. What’s the matter?C. That’s a good idea.&&&&&&&&& D. I’d like to travel, too.E. When will you go there?&&&&& F. How long will you stay there?G. Do you have any plans for it?Ⅷ.书面表达。(20分)根据下面表格提示,请你充分发挥想象力,描述一下未来人们的 生活。要求:1.提示内容全部使用,语句通顺;&&&&& 2.词数在70词左右。&&& 住房&高楼林立交通&驾车出行,环游世界饮食&合理膳食教育&在家上网学习 &答题卡&&& Ⅰ.语音。(10分)& A)选出与所给单词划线部分读音相同的选项。1-5&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B)根据所给音标,选出正确的单词。6-10&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Ⅱ.单项选择。(15分) 1-5:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6-10:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 11-15:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& Ⅲ.词汇。(10分)A)根据首字母补全单词,使句子意思完整。&&& 1.& d&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.& p&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.& i&&&&&&&&& &&& 4.& r&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.& m&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B)用所给单词的适当形式填空。6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (be)&&& 7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (save)&&&& 8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (pollute) 9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (many)&& 10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (seem) Ⅳ.完形填空。(10分)1-5:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6-10:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& Ⅴ.阅读理解。(40分)1-5:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6-10:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 11-15:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 16-20:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Ⅵ.完成句子。(10分)1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& &&& 2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Ⅶ.补全对话。(5分)1&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5&&&&&&&&& Ⅷ.书面表达。(20分) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 答案&&& Ⅰ.语音。(10分)& A)选出与所给单词划线部分读音相同的选项。1-5 CCBAA& B)根据所给音标,选出正确的单词。6-10 CBABA& Ⅱ.单项选择。(15分)1-5: BCCCB&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6-10:& ADCAB& 11-15:& DCADC&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& Ⅲ.词汇。(10分)B)根据首字母补全单词,使句子意思完整。 &&& 1.& discussing&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.& personal&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.&& improve& &&& 4.& race&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.&& medicine&&& &&& B)用所给单词的适当形式填空。6.&&& will& be&&& (be)&&& 7.&&&& saving&&&& (save)&&& &&& 8.&&&& pollution&&& (pollute) 9.&&&&& more&&&& (many)&& 10.&&&&& seems&&& (seem) Ⅳ.完形填空。(10分)1-5:&& BDCCB&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6-10:&& CABDA& &&& Ⅴ.阅读理解。(40分)1-5:& DAACC&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6-10: ADBCD&& 11-15:&& ADACB&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 16-20: F T T F F Ⅵ.完成句子。(10分)2.&&&&&& wrote&&&&&&&&&&&& down&&& &&& &&& 2.&&&&&& promise&&&&&&&& tidy&&&&&&&
3.&&&&& take&&&&&&&&&&&&& up&&&&
4.&& beginning&&&&&&&&&& of&&&&&&&
5.&& cook&&&&&&&&&&& cooking&&&&
6.&& will&&&&&&&&&& live&&&&&&&&&&&& on&&&&&&&&&&&&& in&&&&&
8.&& Everything&&&&& be&&&&&&&&& free&&&&&&& in&&&&&& the&&&&&&& future&&&&&&
&&& 8.& There&&&&&&&&& will&&&&&&&&& be&&&&&
&&& 9.& will&&&&&&&& be&&&&&&&&&& like&&&&& && 10.&& How&&&&&&&& soon&&&& Ⅶ.补全对话。(5分)1&&& G&&&&&&&& 2&&& F&&&&&&&& 3&&& A&&&&&&& 4&&& D&&&&&&& 5&& C&&&& Ⅷ.书面表达。(20分)&&& What do you think our life will be like in the future?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& I think there will be tall buildings and most of the families will live in big apartments.Most of the families will have cars and we will all drive to work.We can travel around the world by car.People will eat a balanced diet.We won't eat meat or junk food.We will eat& more fruits and vegetables.Each family will have a computer.Students won't go to school.They can study at home with the help of the computers.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& In a word,our life will be much better in the future.Do you think so?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 be helpful for sb 的文章

随机推荐