疯子信誉299
前面重音,后面清音,汉字表示如下:颤斯杈尔斯
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
[tʃɑ:ns]读音:铅丝 (第四声)Charles
[tʃɑ:lz]查尔斯推荐你下个灵格斯lingoes 在线翻译(支持很多语种)发音
学英语很好用
中文谐音:创斯
查里斯…不标准,可以找输入英文可以听发音的网站,有的手机里英语词典也有发音功能…
去爱词霸或者谷歌翻译那里都有发音的
扫描下载二维码我自从四年前就学习英语了。 的翻译是:I would have to study English since four years ago. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我自从四年前就学习英语了。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Since I was four years ago to learn English.
I since four years ago on study English.
I would have to study English since four years ago.
Since I have been learning English for 4 years ago.
I since four years ago on study English.
相关内容&a请不要沮丧,亲爱的 正在翻译,请等待...
& aset a goal to cut out all fried foods 制定一个目标删去所有油煎的食物 & aTHEFAMOUSGROUSE THEFAMOUSGROUSE & aYou can save me, baby, baby 您能保存我,婴孩,婴孩 & a下中国象棋 Next Chinese chess & acommunicate in English? 沟通用英语? & aAmerican English has so many dialects because people have come from all over the world. 因为人们来自全世界,美国英语有许多方言。 & a我好爱你们 I good love you & a流浪记 Roams about records & athis is
my day 这是我的天 & a给我们每人两个礼物Andy真是考虑真到 正在翻译,请等待...
& a下个星期有时间吗 ? 我想单独和你在一起 把爱做出来 The next week has the time? I want alone and you in like doing together & a我叫滕福桂 My name am Teng Fugui & a她说‘我会穿一件红色的长大衣,这样你肯定能认出我来 She said `I can put on a red long coat, like this you definitely can recognize me & aEveryone has ever had a fantastic enter in travelling 大家在移动安排一意想不到进入 & a  Q:The greatest baseball team,without question?   Q :最了不起的棒球队,毫无疑问? & a她不太爱讲话,但她很坚强,很聪明,有抱负 She not too likes speaking, but she is very strong, very intelligent, has the aspiration & apiviot level piviot水平 & aレディス レディス & aBitte legen sie die CD ein! Bitte legen sie模子CD ein! & a我不说英语很多年了 I did not speak English to be very many the year & a完美的友谊 Perfect friendship & aHere's a picture from one of my coaching trips. I'm the one on the 这一张图片从我的一次教练的旅行。 我是那个在 & a在某些情况下,我只需学习更好地当我们学习与合作。如果我的类型不会很好的与他人交往的人,一起学习。 In certain situations, I only must study well when we study with the cooperation.If my type cannot very good with other people contact person, studies together. & a会说英语你嫉妒是不 Can speak English you to envy not & a所以,能够参与实践活动是最让我激动的消息了。 Therefore, could participate in practice is most lets my excited news. & a连诉说都变成奢望 Including related all turns the wild hope & a妈妈把水添加到菜里面 Mother increases the water to the vegetable inside & a你不会知道我在说什的,因为你的水平不够,哈哈。 You cannot know I was saying assorted, because your level is insufficient, ha ha. & athey have built some modern industries 他们建立了一些现代产业 & a令我吃惊的是,他花大量的时间在网上聊天 Makes me be startled, he spends the massive time to chat on-line & a元美网络联盟机构 元美网络联盟机构 & aMake Presentation much more fun 取笑介绍更多 & aI have no temper 我没有脾气 & a在这些年里,我会努力将自己作更大的改变的 In these years, I can do diligently own a bigger change & a冒险小虎队 Take risks the small tiger team & aas much as he would like 和他会想要一样多 & a他们慢慢发现这样的定义很不合适 They discovered slowly such definition is very inappropriate & a我的精神世界里的寄托 In my inner world reposing & aKim hu yang filter factory 金hu杨过滤器工厂 & a爸爸妈妈我想你们了 Father and mother I thought you & a他获得18枚金牌 他获得18枚金牌 & abuild up slowly 慢组合 & a我下午有空 I have free time in the afternoon & aHe moved to shanghai in search of a better life last week 他上星期搬到上海寻找更好的生活 & a是那些生活和工作在河流周围的人 Is these lives and the work around the rivers people & a为了让我们上大学,父亲努力工作 In order to let us go to college, the father works diligently & a跟着某人去做某事 Is making something with somebody & athere are no material timing differences which would result in a liability or an asset to crystallise in the foreseeable future. 没有导致结晶的责任或财产在可预见的将来的物质时差。 & aa class contains fields that represent the properties and behaviors of the class 类包含代表类的物产和行为的领域 & a厨房采用开放式设计,与餐厅分隔的半堵墙既是天然的分割线,也是整体橱柜的一部分,料理台、备餐台、储藏柜,功能一样都不少。 The kitchen uses the open style design, separates half wall with the dining room not only is the natural minute cut-off, also is an overall cabinet part, attends to Taiwan, prepares the dining table, the safe many, the function equally all. & abut i like chinese women 但我喜欢中国妇女 & a商场提供的职位 The market provides position & awithin a few clicks,they can get whatever they want without stepping out of the room 在几点击之内,他们可以得到什么他们想要,无需跨步出于屋子 & aI am happy you know how late you are in shanghai ??? 我是愉快的您知道多么晚了您是在上海态度恶劣 & a我自从四年前就学习英语了。 I since four years ago on study English. &我不会读英语怎么办?
禽兽TA0591
从最简单的26个英文字母开始读,然后把每个英文字母的发音记住.这样子当你在听到新单词的时候,会根据发音有意识地去拼读.比如 dog d-o-g这样把这个简单的单词拼读出来,这个会之后,慢慢去认读字母较多的单词.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
哪有发音的英语,跟着读!
从音标开始学,模仿发音,跟读。 再开始听文章,任何你喜欢的文章都可以,材料不在于多,在于同一材料多次听,同样跟读。坚持,效果自己看得见
我就是在跟外教学口语 每天跟外教老师1:1电话聊天20MIN学英语,课后听录音复习课程根据具体水平制定,不担心进度问题,进步快不出家门就能学英语,跟传统的学习有所不同你也来体验下这种学习方式吧/uraniao/blog/item/b1bdfd3896ddd86f.html...
扫描下载二维码读和写用英语怎么说
天涯路人歌87
read and write
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
and writing
reading and writing
Reading and writting
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 我不会讲英文 的文章

随机推荐