健康饮品加盟食物和饮品英语作文50字带翻译

英语作文50字带翻译
英语作文50字带翻译
不区分大小写
My favorite holiday is New Year, Chinese New Year we can eat dumplings and a lot of good things to eat, but alsoReceive lucky money, parents will accompany us to the amusement park, parks,We are very happy New Year everyone likes, and I also like the Spring Festival.

我最喜欢的节日是春节,在春节我们可以吃饺子和很多好吃的东西,还可以收到压岁钱父母还会带我们去游乐园,公园,所有人都会很开心,所有人都喜欢春节,我也非常喜欢春节
第六篇:THE NEWSPAPER 报 纸
Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. If we form the habit of reading the newspaper, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances.
现今报纸拥有极大的价值,人人都应该看它。它每天提供我们各种类类的消息。它告诉我们世界政治局势。如果我们养成看报的习惯,我们就能得到足够的知识来因应我们的环境。
学生虽然每天须做功课,但他们至少应该匀出一两个小时来看报。哪些,他们不但能增加知识而且也能赶上时代。总而言之,看报对学生很有益处。 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
第七篇:MY DAILY LIFE 我的日常生活
Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country.
I get up at six o’clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons. I go to school at seven o’clock.
After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o’clock.Then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed.
虽然我的日常生活十分单调,但我却竭力设法去适应它。为什么?因为我打算做一个好学生,希望将来为国家服务。
我每天六点起床、洗脸刷牙后,就开始复习功课,七点钟我就去上学。
放学后,我就回家了。我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐,之后我就开始做家庭作业,希望在睡觉前把它做完。 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
第八篇:A MODEL STUDENT 模范学生
Do you mind being called a bad student? Of course not. So far as I know, everybody intends to be (become) a model student.
However, to be a model student is by no means an easy thing. First, he must do his best to obtain knowledge. A man without sufficient knowledge will not succeed. Secondly, he must remember to improve his health. Only a strong man can do great tasks. Thirdly, he should receive moral education. If his conduct is not good, no one will consider making friends with him.
你价意被称为坏学生吗?当然不。就我所知,每个人都打算做模范学生。
然而,做模范学生却不容易。第一,他必须尽力获得知识(求知)。一个没有足够知识的人是不会成功的。第二,他必须记住促进健康。只有强壮的人才能做大事。第三,他应该接受道德教育。如果他品行不好,没有人会考虑和他交朋友的。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
第九篇:HOW TO GET HAPPINESS 如何获得快乐
There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world. Without it, life will be empty and meaningless. If you wish to know how to get happiness, you must pay attention to the following two points.
First, health is the secret of happiness (the key to happiness). Only a strong man can enjoy the pleasure of life.
Secondly, happiness consists in contentment. A man who is dissatisfied with his present condition is always in distress.
无疑的快乐是世界上最宝贵的东西。没有它,人生将是空虚的而且毫无意义的。如果你希望知道如何获得快乐,你须注意下面两点。
健康是快乐的要诀。唯有身体强壮的人才能享受人生的乐趣。
快乐在于知足。一个不满于现状的人终是处在痛苦之中。 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
第十篇:BOOKS 书籍
As is well known, books teach us to learn life, truth, science and many other useful things. They increase our knowledge, broaden our minds and strengthen our character. In other words, they are our good teachers and wise friends. This is the reason why our parents always encourage us to read more books.
Reading is a good thing, but we must pay great attention to the choice of books. It is true that we can derive benefits from good books. However, bad books will do us more harm than good.
如众所周知,书籍教我们学习人生,真理,科学以及其它许多有用的东西。它们增加我们的知识,扩大我们的心胸并加强我们的品格。换句话说,它们是我们的良师益友。这是为什么我们的父母终是鼓励我们要多读书的理由。
读书是一好事,但我们必须多加注意书的选择。不错,我们能从好书中获得益处。然而,坏书却对我们有害无益。
第6篇最后少了
&My father& My father is a handsome man . He is tall and medium build. He has short black hair and big eyes.& My father works in a hospital. He is a doctor. He wears a uniform in the hospital. He drives his car go to work. He is a good doctor. He loves his job.He works hard.& My father likes sports. He gets up at 6:00 clock every morning. Then he runs go out. In the afternoon, he plays basketball.Sometimeshe plays chess with my brother.& My father also likes listening to music and watching TV. He likes listening to the popular music. He likes action movies best. His favorite movie star is Li Xiaolong.& My father thinks healthy food is good for our health. So we eat apples every day. We don't eat French fries. We often eat vegetables,fruits and fish.& My father is also& a& humored man. I love my father very much.
我们暑假要求写80字的英语作文
我不会啊自己的事自己做 & ,不要打小聪明啊!
wdsadasdsadsasasda
我变化很大
期中考试快到了,真讨厌。成绩不好又要听妈妈念紧箍咒了。哎,可怜啊。
50词英语作文
现在快过年了,每一个人都想让家里人回家去团聚,现在的人们为了省钱,去做公共汽车,我为了大家的安全,大家最好不要去做公共汽车,不要为了省下钱,回家是件高兴的事情,不要因为坐公共汽车而导致受伤或死亡,大过年的,谁都不想看见这样的事情,所以为了安全,大家就坐出租车,不要为了省下钱。
It is Sunday. I get up at 7:30 in the morning and have breakfast at 8:00. I read English at 9:10.AT about 10:45 I help my mother cook.And we have lunch at 12:10.I go shopping with my friends at about 3:15 in the afternoon. We go home at 5:20.I have a very happy day.
今天是星期天,我在早上7:30起床,在8:00吃早饭。我在9:10读英语。大约10:45,我帮助我妈妈煮饭。在12:10我们吃午餐。在下午大约3:15,我和我的朋友去购物.我们在5:20回家。我有个非常开心的一天。
hello,my & & name & & &is & & 某某某.I & &have & & &a & & very & & happy & & day . & listen! & &In & &the & &morning, &I & &bruch & &my & &teeth. &Then &I & &read & & my & & book. &In & &the & &afternoon, & I & & fly & &a & &kite & in & & the & & &park. I & play & &with & my & & friend.In & &the & & evening. &I & &eat & & supper. I & &watch & &tv.Then & &I & & &take & & a & & bath.I & &sleep & &in & &my & & bed. I & have & & a & &happy & & day. Do & you & & like & &my & & &day?
我是一个六年级的小学生,我叫朱依帆,我今年13岁、马年是我的本命年,我非常喜欢舞蹈,对了我现在在永昌一小就读六&l&班。
I love YOU
)China is a great country.She is in the east of the world.Beijing is the capital city of China.People speak Chinese here.There are many different delicious food in the north and south of China.Jiaozi is very popular all over the country.I love my country.Welcome you to come to China.译:中国是一个伟大的国家。她在世界的东方。北京是中国的首都。人们说中国在这里。有许多不同的美味的食物。在中国北部和南部饺子是很受欢迎的。全国各地我爱我的国家。欢迎您来中国的。
这个寒假我很开心, 因为我在姑姑家过年,
姑姑家的人对我们很好
,过年的时候有很多人发红包给我 。
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
外语领域专家
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号怎样拥有一个健康的饮食习惯英语作文50字
gpKU47EA19
怎样拥有一个健康的饮食习惯英语作文50字
An increasing number of people are becoming aware of the significance of health maintainence . Just as the basic need of human beings for survival , like food to prevent starvation , and clothing to keep away from cold , being healthy is one essential element , which would be easily ignored . Here , tips for keeping good healthy are to be : work regularily and rest adequately , keep in good hours and have a healthy diet . If you do not intent to get yourself sick , exercising every moring would surely be the best way to prevent disease . Often can be seen that there are senior folks jogging and playing Taiji on the square or garden . And many young peers would much like to take sports gathering , such as table tennis and badminton , instead of spending the whole night getting drunk in bars .
And as is known to all , tobacco an alcohol are the two greatest evils that creat negative affections on our health . Thus a man should definitely be sure of what to eat and what not , what to drink and what not . Besides , joining a family outdoor pinic in a shining weekend would be a lovely way to keep psychologically/mentally healthy . Anyway , health is the most precious gift that man can ever have .
翻译:越来越多的人们已经意识到健康的重要性。正如食物充饥、衣物御寒一样,拥有健康也是人类生存的必要条件之一,而它却往往被忽视。以下有保持身体健康的小秘笈:规律的工作、充足的休息、早睡早起、健康饮食。如果你不想把自己弄生病,那么每天的晨练一定是预防疾病最好的方式。经常可以看见,很多老年人在广场或公园健身或打太极拳,而很多年轻人也喜欢聚在一起玩玩乒乓球或羽毛球,而不再是扎堆在酒吧里宿夜买醉。地球人都知道,烟草和酒精是影响我们健康的两大恶邪,所以应该明白,什么该吃什么不该吃,什么该喝什么不该喝。除此之外,在阳光灿烂的周末跟家里人到郊外野餐也能使得心理/精神保持健康。总之,我们应该知道,健康是上天赐给人类最宝贵的礼物。
请选满意回答,谢谢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码健康饮食的英语作文
健康饮食的英语作文
健康饮食的英语作文
篇一:关于健康饮食的英语
&&& We know that some of our students do not like eating lunch at school because the food isn&t delicious. So they often go out of school to buy something they like to eat. But I&m afraid it&s bad for their health to eat lunch outside because some of the food they buy isn&t healthy enough.
&&& In my opinion, if our schools want more students to be back and enjoy lunch inside, they should make the food more delicious, and also they should offer our students a larger choice of food as well.
篇二:健康饮食的英语作文 健康的饮食习惯 Healthy Eating Habits
&& Healthy eating habits are very important for our health. We should build healthy eating habits. We should eat fresh vegetables and fruits everyday.They supply rich and the necessary vitamins for us. We also should eat less meat everday.And we had better drink a glass of milk in the morning or at night. Besides, we should focus on abalanced diet, which assures us the necessary nutritions. Junk food is a fatal killer for our health so that we should stay far from them. It is said that most of students do not eat anything at all in the morning. It is very bad for our health. Breakfast is the most important meal for people.
&& 健康的饮食习惯对我们的健康很重要。我们应该建立健康的饮食习惯。我们应该每天吃新鲜的蔬菜和水果,它们能给我们提供丰富的必要维生素。我们每天还应该少吃肉,最好每天早晚喝一杯水。此外,我们应该注意饮食平衡,这能保证我们必要的营养。垃圾食品是我们健康的致命杀手,所以我们应该远离它们。据说大部分的学生早上几乎什么都不吃,这对我们的健康是有害的。早餐是人们最重要的一餐。
篇三:健康饮食的英语作文 健康的饮食习惯healthy eating habit
  Eating patterns change over time. Ingredients cannot be seen before in a country might begin to appear in local markets , shipped from abroad. Migration causes cultures to change, and eating patterns invariably reflect new influences.
&& 饮食习惯随时间的变化而变化。以前在整个国家里从没见过的材料可能会从国外运来,开始出现在当地的市场。移民引起文化变化,而饮食习惯无不体现出新的影响。
  In the 20th century, few people have the time to go home for lunch, and many city dwellers find themselves in need of grabbing a bite to eat in a place close to their offices. As a result, the popularity of fast food and takeaway food has risen . In many urban areas, people who traditionally ate their main meal at midday now enjoy it in the evening, after work.
&& 在二十世纪,很少有人有时间回家吃午饭,许多城市居民发现自己需要在一个接近他们办公室的地方吃东西。结果,快餐和外卖食品得到普及并有上升趋势。在许多城市地区,他们传统上吃主餐是在中午,而现在改到了晚上,在他们下班后。
  Changing eating patterns have an effect on other aspects of society. Meals have traditionally been times when members of a family catch up with each other. Fast food and quick meals sometimes threaten such family get-together.
&&& 改变饮食习惯对社会有着其他方面的影响。膳食历来就是家人们聚在一起吃的。快餐食品和快餐有时候会这威胁到这样的家庭聚会。健康的各种饮品英文说法
&>&&>&&>&正文
健康的各种饮品英文说法
&& 15:45:22&&
朗当说&大块头有大智慧
《朗文当代高级英语辞典》(英英&英汉双解)(第5版)篇幅超过3,000页:230,000条的词条、短语和释义,165,000条的地道例证,超过1,000处的实用学习专栏,常用词词频标注,随处可见的插图&&各种显著的助力学习特色,旨在为英语学习者提供交流、阅读、写作和翻译的全面解决方案。且听大块头朗老师开讲啦,让你体验精彩内容的同时,跟着老师一起涨姿势!
第十四课& 健康美丽喝啥哟
喝啥哟?当然是喝饮料啦!
饮料的品种五花八门,就像手机下载赶集网客户端&&啥都有!但英语中用beverage一个词即可一网打尽,不论是tea(茶)、coffee(咖啡)、lemonade(柠檬水)、milk(牛奶)、juice(果汁)、brandy(白兰地)、wine(果酒)、Coca-Cola(可口可乐)、rum(朗姆酒),whisky(威士忌),统统都归在beverage一族。
小小地提示一下:beverage是个高端大气上档次的词,系正式书面语,常用于菜单及招牌,如:the list of beverages(酒水单)/ Beer is the most popular alcoholic beverage.(啤酒是最受人欢迎的酒精饮料。)
相比而言,drink一词就非常通俗实用,此词貌似具有百搭功能,走的是接地气的路线,真正是极好用的。如可以说soft drink(软饮料),an alcoholic drink(酒),a fizzy drink(汽水),a hot/warm drink(热饮),a cool/cold drink(冷饮),a refreshing drink(提神饮料),a stiff/strong drink(烈酒)。
常说,站有站相,坐有坐相。其实喝也是有喝相的,这就给你说上几招:儒雅的人喜欢慢条斯理地小口细品,即啜或呷,这可以说take a sip;砸着嘴或啧啧作响地喝东西,可用slurp;快速或匆匆地将某物一饮而尽,可说gulp sth down;生性豪爽的人喜欢大口地喝,尤其偏爱对瓶吹,那用take/have a swig就对上号了。
(英文源自外研社《朗文当代高级英语辞典》第5版drink词条)
其他课程:
/word/qyjdc//168791.html

我要回帖

更多关于 健康饮品店 的文章

随机推荐