i have bought a story book in which there haveare man

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
定语从句的关联词的几个问题I have bought a storybook -------- there are many picturesHe is one of the students ---------- the bookThis is the man --------- I believe is honest.最后一个为什么不能用that?第一个我写的that/which,老师圈出来,说有个是错的
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.that/which of what2.who have/get/possess3.whom who/whom用来指人 whom在从句中做宾语用 作主语用who
其他类似问题
man 在作宾语,i其实是主语。股用whom不用who。
扫描下载二维码I love animals so I often read stories about animals. I get a new storybook from my cousin. There are two beautiful stories in it. The cat and the dog can be good friends. This is a story between the 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
&&I love animals so I often read stories (故事) about animals. I get a new storybook from my cousin. There are two beautiful stories in it.& &The cat and the dog can be good friends. This is a story between the dog and the cat. Cashew and Libby live in America. Cashew is a yellow dog. She is fourteen years old. Cashew is old and she is blind (瞎的). Her best friend is Libby. She is seven years old. Libby often helps Cashew get the food. Every night she sleeps next to Cashew.& &The second story is also about a cat. Tigger is a cute cat. He is three years old. He lives on a farm (农 场) in Australia. Tigger5s best friend is two years old. Her name is Annie. She is a horse. Tigger often scratches (抓) others. But he likes to eat and sleep with Annie. They are good friends.根据短文内容,选择正确答案。() 1. We know that Cashew can't .&&&A. walk&&&B. see&&&C. sleep&&&D. run() 2. Libby is a .&&&A. dog&&&B. horse&&&C. penguin&&&D. cat() 3. Cashew is year(s) older than (比 大) Libby.&&&A. one&&&B. three&&&C. five&&&D. seven() 4. Where is Annie from?&&&A. Africa. B. Australia. C. China. D. America.() 5. What are the two stories about?&&&A. Cute animals.&&&B. How to make friends with a cat.&&&C. The friendship (友谊) between animals.&&&D. The reason (原因) why the writer likes animals.
1. B 2. D 3. D 4. B 5. C1. B细节理解题。由“Cashew is old and she is blind ”可知,因此答 案为B.2. D 细节理解题。由 “The cat and the dog can be good friends. ”和 “Cashew is a yellow dog. ”可知,因此答案为 D.3. D 细节理解题。由 “She is fourteen years old. ”和“She is seven years old. ”可知,因此答案为D.4. B 细节理解题。由“He lives on a farm (农场) in Australia. ”可 知,因此答案为B.5. C主旨大意题。通读全文可知,本文讲述的是动物之间的友谊, 因此答案为C.
题目来源: &
科目:初中英语
&&Mr. Smith is my new friend. He 1
from Paris,France. He is a French 2 of a middle school. His students all like 3 very much. He can speak some Chinese,4
not much. He wants to learn more,so he goes to 5 classes every week. He likes living and working 6 China very much. He 7
the Chinese people are very friendly (友好的) . He has two 8 ,Maria and Tom. They are students,but they go to different (不同的) 9 .They have some pen pals and they often write 10 the pen plas. They also have many Chinese friends at school and they play games after class.& 根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。() 1. A. comes&&&B. goes&&&C. has&&&D. gets() 2. A. friend&&&B. student&&&C. teacher&&&D. doctor() 3. A. me&&&B. her&&&C. him&&&D. them() 4. A. or&&&B. but&&&C. and&&&D. so() 5. A. Chinese&&&B. French&&&C. English&&&D. Japanese() 6. A. at&&&B. from&&&C. in&&&D. to() 7. A. thinks&&&B. speaks&&&C. likes&&&D. wants() 8. A. sons&&&B. kids&&&C. daughters&&&D. cousins() 9. A. families&&&B. schools&&&C. cities&&&D. farms() 10. A. for&&&B. with&&&C. to&&&D. in
&&In America,Thanksgiving Day is an important festival. It comes on the fourth Thursday in November. On this day,people walk or drive cars full of flowers on the streets and eat turkey and pumpkin pies at home. They have different kinds of activities to celebrate it. It's a day to remember the history and to show their thanks.& &People usually come back home on that day. All the family members get together with some friends. Everyone is glad to see each other. At about four o’clock the family and their friends sit down to dinner. They give thanks for the good things they got,and then start to share the turkey. People always have a big dinner.They usually eat turkey and pumpkin pies. After dinner,no one goes away and they all sit around and talk,play word games,or tell jokes (笑话) until it is time to go to sleep. It is always difficult to leave because Thanksgiving Day is one of the few days for family get-together around the year.根据短文内容,选择正确答案。() 1. This year November 1st is Friday. When is the Thanksgiving Day in 2013?&&&A. November 21st. B. November 24th.&&&C. November 28th..&&&D. November 29th.() 2. Thanksgiving Day is a day to .&&&A. remember the history&&&B. show people's thanks&&&C. have a family get-together&&&D. A.B and C() 3. Which of the following is TRUE?&&&A. People usually go on a trip on Thanksgiving Day.&&&B. Before they start to share the turkey., people give thanks for the good things they got.&&&C. After dinner,everyone goes to bed at once.&&&D. People don't eat turkey and pumpkin pies on Thanksgiving Day.() 4. The word “leave” means in Chinese.&&&A. 离开&&&B. 留下&&&C. 出走&&&D. 出发() 5. The best title (标题) for the passage (短文) is.&&&A. Get-together day&&&B. Thanksgiving Day&&&C. An important festival&&&D. Saying thanks day
&&At four thirty in the afternoon four-year-old Kim gets home from the kindergarten (幼儿园) . He is a little hungry. He takes a chicken hamburger out of the fridge (冰箱) and eats it. After that he asks his grandfather to take him to the zoo to see tigers. On the way to the zoo,Kim sees a taxi. He says to his grandfather ,“Grandpa,I want to be a taxi driver. I want to drive people from place to place. Kim and his grandfather pass a small garden on Bridge Street. Kim sees a man doing Chinese kung fu in it. He says to his grandfather ,“Grandpa,I want to be a teacher. I want to teach people to do Chinese kung fu. w At five o’clock,they get to the zoo. Kim sees a girl taking photos of a koala. He says to his grandfather ,“Grandpa,I want to be a great photographer (摄影师) . I want to take photos of people and animals. ”根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。() 1. Kim finds a chicken hamburger in the .&&&A. kindergarten&&&B. garden&&&C. fridge&&&D. zoo() 2. Kim sees a man in the garden.&&&A. taking photos&&&B. driving a taxi&&&C. doing Chinese kung fu&&&D. eating a hamburger() 3. The small garden is .&&&A. on Bridge Street&&&B. next to the kindergarten&&&C. across from the zoo&&&D. in front of Kim's house() 4. The underlined word “driver” means “ ” in Chinese.&&&A. 公司&&&B. 司机&&&C. 驾驶&&&D. 师傅() 5. Which of the following is NOT true?&&&A. Kim wants to be a teacher. B. Kim sees a koala in the zoo.&&&C. Kim eats a chicken hamburger today. D. Kim doesn’t like to learn Chinese kung fu.
完形填空& &My name is Jeff Brown. I'm thirteen years old and I'm a(n)1 of Garden City Middle School. This is a photo of all my classmates. There are 2 students in my class. In the photo, we are playing at school after class. Two boys and two girls are 3 at the pool. They are Joe,Peter,Lily and Tina. Joe and Tina are twin brother and sister. Their parents work in our school,too. They 4 English and history. Their classes are 5 We like them very much. Michael,Salina,Julie and John are dancing to 6 .They don't dance very well,but they are very 7 . Bob and I are playing 8 Bob is my best friend. We both (两个都) live 9 Seventh Avenue. Kate is riding a bicycle. She can't swim 10 she can sing very well. Maria is learning to skate (溜 冰) . I don't think it's easy to learn it.& 根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。() 1. A. teacher&&&B. student&&&C. worker&&&D. officer() 2. A. eight&&&B. nine&&&C. ten&&&D. twelve() 3. A. swimming&&&B. dancing&&&C. talking&&&D. cleaning() 4. A. speak&&&B. teach&&&C. study&&&D. write() 5. A. easy&&&B. difficult&&&C. interesting&&&D. boring() 6. A. the class&&&B. the teacher&&&C. music&&&D. the picture() 7. A. happy&&&B. sad&&&C. lazy&&&D. hungry() 8. A. soccer&&&B. basketball&&&C. ping-pong&&&D. tennis() 9. A. on&&&B. to&&&C. from&&&D. with() 10. A. and&&&B. or&&&C. but&&&D. so
& &My name is Xiao Jun. I come from the countryside. Now Tm studying in a big city. People can eat all kinds of foods and do lots of things. It's so convenient (便利的) . Many people like living in the city. But I don't like it very much. In the city,the traffic is heavy and the cost of living is high. It's noisy,too.& &I miss the life in the countryside. There are many houses with big yards. The air is fresh and the water is clean. We can see green trees and colorful flowers here and there. More people like living in the countryside now.根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。() 1. Xiao Jun is studying now.&&&A. in the countryside&&&B. in a big city&&&C. in a tall building&&&D. in a big house() 2. What does Xiao Jun think of the traffic in the city?&&&A. The traffic in the city is heavy.&&&B. The traffic in the city is not heavy.&&&C. The traffic in the countryside is heavier than that in the city.&&&D. We don't know.() 3. What can people see in the countryside?&&&A. Heavy traffic.&&&B. Noisy streets.&&&C. Green trees and colorful flowers.&&&D. Tall buildings.() 4. The main (主要的) idea of the passage (短文) is that.&&&A. many people like living in the city&&&B. Xiao Jun doesn’t like the city life very much&&&C. people can see green trees in the countryside&&&D. life in the city is different from that in the countryside
&&John gets up early from Monday to Saturday,because he must go to school before 7:30 on weekdays (工作日) and go to the Drawing Club at 8:00. On Saturday mornings. He usually goes to the bookshop on Saturday afternoons,and after supper he watches TV until midnight.& &He doesn’t get up early on Sundays. John's parents both work on Sundays. John always watches TV after he gets up. Then he usually goes to KFC to have a hamburger and some juice for lunch. After that,he goes back home and starts to play computer games until his parents come back. He does his homework after supper. He usually has lots of weekend homework,so he must spend three hours on it. He usually goes to bed at about 11 :00 p. m. on Sundays. He often complains (抱怨) he has too much homework to do.根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。() 1. How often does John need to get up early?&&&A. Every day. B. Five days a week.&&&C. Only at the weekend. D. Every day except on Sundays.() 2. What does John do on Sunday mornings?&&&A. He goes to have lessons. B. He goes to a club.&&&C. He goes to the bookshop. D. He watches TV.() 3. When does John do his weekend homework?&&&A. On Sunday evenings. B. On Sunday mornings.&&&C. On Saturday evenings. D. On Sunday afternoons.() 4. Why does John have lunch in KFC on Sundays?&&&A. Because he's too busy. B. Because his parents aren’t at home.&&&C. Because he gets up too late. D. Because his parents have lunch in KF&&&C.() 5. Which of these is not right?&&&A. John watches TV after supper on Saturdays.&&&B. John doesn’t exercise on Sundays.&&&C. John watches much TV on Sunday afternoons.&&&D. John goes to bed late on Saturday and Sunday evenings.
Boys and girls,& &Welcome back!The new term (学期) begins. Here are some school rules (规则) for you.& &(1) Don’t be late for school.& &(2) Please say hello to your teachers.& &(3) Don’t talk in class.& &(4) Don’t listen tp music or play games in class.& &(5) Keep the classroom clean,please.& &(6) Don’t eat or drink in the classroom. Please do that in the dining hall.& &(7) Don’t swim in the river (河) .& &That's all. Thank you very much.Mr. Smith,Headteacher根据短文内容,回答问题。1. Where can students eat or drink?2. According to the passage,what should we do when we meet our teachers?3. What can't we do in class?4. Can we swim in the river?5. How many rules does the passage give us?
3. — How was your flight to Hong Kong?—Gouldn’t be worse. We
(keep) at the airport for ten hours.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
大学英语-大学三级(b)模拟531
下载积分:1000
内容提示:大学英语-大学三级(b)模拟531
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|