what does he likechen jie like

Unit7 What does he look like?教案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Unit7&What&does&he&look&like?教案
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Unit7&What&does&he&look&like?教案
文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m Unit7 What does he look like?一、教材分析:本单元的核心项目是“描述人的外貌”(Describe People),涉及到讨论人的身高、体重、发型、面部特征及其着装等语言项目。教材内容围绕着描述人的外貌特点展开,让学生学会谈论人的身高、体重、发型、面部特征及着装特点,以人的外貌特征为主线,兼顾交际功能的学习,以一种循序渐进的生活化的学习程序,引导学生学会用英语介绍自己或他人的外表特征。这些内容与学生的实际生活密切相关,易于引发学生运用简单的英语进行交际和交流,所以在学习活动中,学生能通过交换对不同人物的描述及看法,促进学生之间和师生之间的情感交流,增进情谊。Section A从根据人的外貌特征找人,来呈现与此相关的形容词、短语 (Activity1a)到听力练习(Activity1b, 2a, 2b),让学生学会描述人的外貌(Activity3a),引出本单元的语法项目have动词 、be动词和wear动词的用法,到句型操练(Activity1c,3,3b),语言目标层层递进,主要展示了重点句型:What does he/she look like? He/She is tall. He/She has curly hair.What do you/they look like?& I’m thin. /They’re medium height.最后还有一个猜人游戏:Mystery Student(Activity4) 以游戏的方式来检测学生对本部分单词和句型的掌握情况。 Section B中的是在Section A的基础上展开的,不少知识点都是以旧带新,把所学的目标句型进行实际的综合运用。先以Activity1a入手继续学习描述人的外貌特征的词和短语,再以Activity1b进行实际操练, Activity2a, 2b是一个综合的听力训练,用来展示学生的听力能力,并以听力内容为基础,通过Activity2c中描述自己的偶像的外貌的练习实现英语交际的功能。Activity3a通过比较Johnny Dean的前后照片培养学生的任务性阅读能力。 Activity3b是根据提供的图片进行填空的写作练习。Activity3c是一篇模仿写作,让学生写一篇描述他们家庭成员外貌的短文。 Self-check是课后自我表现检测,包括四个部分:&&& 1.检测本单元所学词汇。&&& 2.添加生词。&&& 3.描述图片中人物的外貌。4.最后在Just for Fun小幽默中轻松愉快地结束本单元。二、教学目标:(一)语言知识目标:1.语法:①look like的问句及回答。②wear的一般现在时用法。③用于宽泛描述的形容词。2.词汇:名 词:hair, height, build, captain, team, bit, joke, beard, glasses, look, singer, etc.  形容词:short, tall, medium, thin, heavy, blonde, brown, curly, straight, wise, popular, huge, teeny, etc. 动 词:wear, stop, remember, say, etc.3. 交际用语:What does he/she look like?&      He/She is tall. He/She has curly hair.      What do you/they look like?&      I’m thin. /They’re medium height.      Do you know David? No./Yes.(二)语言技能目标:1.能熟练的用英语进行对人外表特点的描述,并根据描述画出人像。2.能概括人物的外貌特征并根据人物特征推理出某一人物。3.能替自己和别人进行新形象设计,能和合作伙伴互相交流,充分交换信息。4.能掌握本单元出现的表示人外观的词组及句型,并能结合实际生活进行灵活运用,用这些词组及句型描述别人的外表,提高写作水平。(三)情感态度目标:1.通过描述自己、同学、亲人、偶像的外貌,简单地表达自己的观点或好恶,学会交换不同的看法,使学生在人际交往中学会尊重和理解别人。2.教育学生要多发现别人的优点,学会赞美别人,友好地描述别人的形象。 3.学会赏识,懂得心灵美比外表美更重要。4.能在小组活动中积极与他人合作,相互帮助,共同完成学习任务, 尽情享受学习的乐趣。& (四)文化意识目标:了解不同人的外貌和同一人的不同外貌,了解在中西方文化中表达自己的观点时存在的差异,我们比较委婉,而西方人则比较直接些,对学生进行不同文化意识的渗透。同时让学生在给自己或别人画像时提高绘画水平和审美意识;让学生了解不同外貌作用的背景知识,实现跨学科交流的目的。三、教学重难点:通过学习语言材料,让学生获得运用所学的有关词汇、短语及句型,描述人的外貌特征,并能结合实际生活进行灵活运用的能力。(一)重点:1. 词汇(The vocabulary).2. 句型:-What does he/she look like?&     -He/She is tall.    -What do you look like?&&&&&     -I’m thin. I have short hair.    -What do they look like?&&&&&     -They’re medium height. They have long curly hair. (二)难点:1.has与is的正确使用。 2.Wear的正确使用。3.描述人的外貌。 四、学情分析:学生在七年级上册已经学过关于“What does he like?”这一特殊疑问句式,具有了学习本单元知识的认知前提,能自然地与本单元话题进行衔接。谈论人的外表形象是人们日常生活中遇到的话题。故学生喜于用英语表达此类知识。五、教学方法和学习策略:(一) 教学方法:1.情景交际法:本单元话题源自生活,立足这一点,充分利用学生已有的知识和经验,创设生活化的真实情境,引导学生在运用中学习语言,然后在学习新的语言知识后创造性地运用语言(为用而学,在用中学,学了能用)。2.任务型语言教学法:设计多种任务活动,提供给学生合作交流的空间和时间,促使学生为完成任务和同学进行合作,为完成任务进行探究学习。(二)学习策略1.自主学习:要求学生采用自主学习的方式,能根据需要进行有目的预习,使其对教师的教学内容起补充作用。2.& 合作学习:在与同学合作完成任务的活动中形成合作学习和探究学习的学习方式,引导学生积极思考,善于抓住英语交流的机会。在活动中相互探讨、相互交流、相互合作,从而获得知识、技能和情感体验,发展他们的能力。3.& 通过猜同学、猜明星、调查汇报,创设情景和有意义的任务活动,激发学生的学习热情,培养他们的概括和推理能力,发挥他们自己的主观能动性,把被动的学习变为主动学习,让学生巩固所学语言知识。4.& 能利用网络上的学习资源查找信息,用所学内容进行真实的交际,积极参与课外英语学习。六、主题语表:
hair: short, long,&&&&curly, straight, bald,&&others: wear glasses,&&height: tall, short,blonde, brown& etc&&wear white shoes…&&medium height&I&↑&J&&&physical appearance&&&L&&K&face: beard, mustache,&&&&figure: thin, heavy,eye (big blue..) etc&&&&a medium build七、课时分配设计: 本单元分为四课时:Period 1: SectionA-1a, 1b, 1c. Period 2: SectionA-2a, 2b, 3,3a, 3b, 4.Period 3: SectionB-1a, 1b, 2a, 2b, 2c, 3a, 3b.Period 4: Section B - 3c, 4, Self-check.八、教学过程设计:Period One(一)教学目标:I.知识目标:1.单词: hair, curly, straight, height, tall, medium, thin, heavy, build. 2.句型:-- What does he/she look like?&& &&&&&&&&&& --He/She is tall and has long hair.&&&&&&&&&& --What do you look like?&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& --I’m thin.II.能力目标 : 1.学完本课,学会描述人物外貌。 2.能积极思维,运用所学单词,短语及句型,结合实际生活进行灵活运用。III.情感目标:让学生学会友好地描述别人的形象。 (二)教学重点: 掌握本课新单词、句型和怎样描述一个人的外貌。(三)教学难点:掌握运用动词have和be描述人物外貌的方法。(四)教学设计:Step I. Warming-up:Play a game “Polly says…”.Tell the Ss the rules:If Polly says touch your eyes/ears/ nose/mouth/shoulder/legs/arms. You should do it. If it doesn’t say that, you can’t do it. If you are wrong, you have to sit down. The person who does it correctly is the winner. Step II. Presentation: 1.Say“Great!”to the winner and let him/her be in front of the class. Then talk about the winner with the whole class:Do you think he/she is very great? Do you like him/her? What is he/she like? What does he/she look like? Is he/she tall/short? What does he/she wear?2.Show the photos of some famous people to introduce hairstyle, height and build. Teach the new words and the new sentence pattern.3.Go over the spelling and the pronunciation of the new words with the Ss. Step III. Pair work:At first the teacher gives the Ss an example with a picture of Jackie Chen. A: What does he look like?B: He has short hair. He is medium build. He is a little short.Then ask Ss practice like this.Step IV. Play a guessing game:At first the teacher gives the Ss an example. Then ask Ss to guess their classmates’ names with the descriptions as quickly as possible.Step V. Activity1a―1b:1. Let the Ss look at the picture at page 41 and match the people in the picture with the words. And check the answers together&&&&&&& 2. Let the Ss listen Activity 1b carefully, fill in the blanks in the picture at page 41 and find Amy’s friend. We can listen twice.The first time, just listen.The second time,listen and fill in the blanks.And say something about Amy’s friend’s look.( He's really tall.And he has curly hair.) Step VI. Draw and describe: Ask Ss to draw a picture of “What do you look like when you are 20 years old? ” and descryStep. VII. Homework:1. Remember all of the new words.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. Do the Ex. in the Ex. Book.3.Write a short passage about what your favorite teachers look like.
&教学反思:
Period Two(一)教学目标:I.知识目标:1.单词:always, captain, popular, team, good-looking, a little bit, joke, never, stop,brown, blonde, beard, glasses.2.句型: 同第一课时。Do you know David?& No./Yes.II.能力目标:1.提高听读能力。2.能抓住人物的主要特征来描述人物的外貌。3.能概括人物的外貌特征并根据人物特征推理出人物。III.情感目标:教育学生要多发现别人的优点,学会赞美别人。(二)教学重点:& 掌握本课新单词和句型和熟练掌握描述人物外貌的方法。(三)教学难点:熟练掌握描述人物外貌的方法并成功地根据人物特征推理出某一人物。(四)教学设计:Step I. Revision:1. Revise the description words of the people’s look. 2. Talk about the hairstyles of themselves, and tell the Ss to choose a new look for themselves to revise how to describe hairstyles. 3. Talk about the hairstyles of the people in the picture by asking:“What does he/she look like?”4.Say something more about other people. Step II. Activity2a,2b,3:1.Let the Ss listen Activity 2a carefully, circle“is”or“has”.2.Listen the conversations again and fill in the blanks. Then say something about the students’ look.(eg. David is tall and heavy.And he has curly hair.)3.Let the Ss find the difference between “is”or“has” and pay attention to how to use “is”or“has”.4.Tell the Ss: Lily has a new friend in Class Five. Do you want to know her? Let’s help Lily describe her new friend.5.Check the answers.6. Practice the conversation.Step III. Presentation: 1.Talk about Lily’s new friend’s look with the picture, and present the new words: good-looking.2. Talk about some more photos of some famous stars to teach the new words: popular, blonde, tell jokes, brown, captain, a little bit, beard, glasses.Step IV. Activity3a:1.Let the Ss describe the four people in the picture.2.Let the Ss read the descriptions of the four people, and match them with the pictures on Page43.3.Check the answers. 4.Show the language points in Activity3a.5. Let the Ss read after the tape.Step V. Activity3b:1.Let the Ss do pairwork. Student A writes the names in the box next to the people in the picture on Page 43. Student B asks questions to find the people. They can ask and answer like this:&&& B: What does Paul look like?& A: He’s tall and he has brown hair.2.Let the student B report like this:&&& Paul is tall and he has brown hair.&&& …is …l and he has … hair.Step VI. Survey Make a survey: What does your best friend look like? What does he/she like doing?Fill in the blanks:name&friend’s name&is&has&wears&likesJim&Peter&tall&short hair&a black coat&reading…&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2. Report like this: Jim’s best friend is Tom. He is tall. He has short hair. He often wears a black coat. He likes reading.…Step VII.. Game:Show two photos of two famous stars, and let the Ss guess who it is by describing about the height/build/hair/eyes/wearing/job. Step. VIII. Homework:1. Finish Section B 1a-1b.2. Do the Ex. in the Ex. Book.3.Tell the Ss: Do you want to have a new look? What do you look like? Write a short passage about your new look.
Period Three(一)教学目标:I.知识目标:1.单词:look, remember, nobody, singer, teeny, huge, dreamer, wise, pop singer, now, say.2.句型:复习前面句型。II.能力目标:1.提高听读能力。2.能概括人物的外貌特征并区别人物和推理出某一人物。3.能替自己和别人进行新形象设计,能和合作伙伴互相交流,充分交换信息。III.情感态度目标: 1.通过描述同学、自己、偶像的外貌,简单地表达自己的观点或好恶,学会交换不同的看法,使学生在人际交往中学会尊重和理解别人。2.培养正确的审美观。(二)教学重点:掌握本课新单词和句型和熟练掌握描述人物外貌的方法并能灵活运用于生活中。(三)教学难点:掌握描述人物外貌的方法,能尽可能完整地描述人的外貌。 Step I. Check the homework:1.Section B 1a,1b.2. Let the Ss show their new looks and describe themselves.3. Let other students talk about the changes of their classmates.Step II. Revision:1.Tell the Ss: I think your new looks are very great. And why do you think people want to have a new look? (Be different, beautiful, popular…)But not all the new looks look beautiful. Do you think so? The person in the picture also has some new looks. Would you please help him?2.Show the Ss some pictures of George Bush. Let them describe the pictures, and choose the best one. 3.Tell the Ss: The one fits you best is the best. Step III. Presentation:1.Ask: Who do you think often has a new look? (Actors, actresses, singers,…)They’re all famous persons. They want to be different, cool, beautiful and popular.2. Show the two pictures of Ge You to present the following language items:He has black short straight hair. His eyes are a little bit small. He has a mustache. He wears a T-shirt.Now, he has a new look. He doesn’t have hair. He is bald. He doesn’t have mustache. He wears a suit. He isn’t good-looking. But he is very funny. He plays well. He is a pop actor.Step IV. Practice: Show the Ss an old photo of Ren Xianqi. Let the Ss guess who he is. Then show them another photo. Let the Ss say something about the two photos. Step V. Activity2a, Activity2b:1.Say: Now, Maria and Danny are also talking about two famous people. Look at Page44 and find out their names. Make sure the Ss can read the names correctly.2.Let the Ss describe the two people in the picture.3.Listen to the conversation, write down the job each person does.4. Listen again and write down what each person looks like.5.Check the answers.&Johnny Dean&Tina BrownJob&rocker singermovie actor
Looks like&tall, thin, long curly hair, glassesmedium height, long blonde hair
Step VI.Activity3a:1.Help the students describe the two pictures of Johnny Dean. And find the difference between the two pictures of Johnny Dean.2.Ask a student to read the article about Johnny Dean. 3.Read the article with the whole class, and fill in the blanks in the chart.4.Go through the article and give necessary explanation.Step VII. 3b: 1.Look at the pictures of Gloria Green. Then fill in the blanks in the article. 2.Ask one student to read for the class to follow.Step. VIII. Homework: 1.Remember all the new words in Selfcheck1 by heart.2.Do the Ex. in the Ex. Book.3.Decribe some of your members in your mind.
&教学反思:
Period Four(一)教学目标:I.知识目标:1.单词 句型:复习整个单元。II.能力目标:1.能熟练的用英语进行对人外表特点的描述,并根据描述画出人像。2.能掌握本单元出现的表示人外观的词组及句型,并能结合实际生活进行灵活运用这些词组及句型描述别人的外表,提高写作水平。(二)教学重点:描述人物外貌特征和写作。(三)教学难点:听文画图,看图写文。Step I. Dictation:Dictate the words in Selfcheck 1.Step II. Revision:1.Show the old photos of Heinan and Wang Fei. Let the Ss guess who they are and ask the Ss to choose one to describe to their partner.2.Show another two photos of the two stars and ask the Ss to talk about the differences between each two photos.3.Let some Ss say something about the two famous stars.&& Step III. Game:Show some parts of the photos of Xu Ruoxuan and Jet Chow slowly. Let the Ss play a guessing game. They should only ask about their looks like this: Is he/she tall? Does he/she have big eyes?Step IV. Activity3c:1.Let the Ss make a survey with their partners about their family members:family memberheight&build&hair&eyes&glasses(√/×)fathertallmedium heightshort straightsmall×
…&&&&&…&&&&&2.Let the Ss report like this: Jim’s father is tall and heavy. He has short straight hair. He has small eyes. He doesn’t wear glasses. Step V. Activity4:1.Have the Ss get into groups of four. Tell the students in each group to give themselves numbers from 1 to 4.2.Give one of the students a photo of a person and describe it. Ask the other three students in each group to listen to the description and draw the person. Have them listen to the description several times.3.Let the Ss show their pictures to the class. Find out the best drawing and the winner.Step VI.Selfcheck3:Introduce Old Henry and his neighbors to the Ss and tell them that they are performing in a play. Let the Ss write down the description on Page 46. Step VII. Homework: 1.Revise this unit.2.Do the Ex. in the Ex. Book.3.Write something about Old Henry and his neighbors.
教学反思:文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m
没有相关教案上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?欢迎您,[][]
(您的IP:220.177.198.53)
目录资源搜索
类型筛选:
精品/普通:
地区筛选:
星级筛选:
ID:4-2456201
I. Listen and choose the words. 听录音,选单词。(  )1. A. postman    B. post office    C .police officer(  )2. A. pilot      B. boat      C. coach(  )3. A. writer     B. driver      C. cleaner(  )4. A. scientist    B. university    C. fisherman(  )5. A. word     B. worker      C. worksII. Listen and choose the sentences. 听问句选择答句。(  )1. A. No, he isn’t     B. No, he is      C. He’s a fisherman================================================压缩包内容:Unit 5同步试题(含听力材料及答案).docx
ID:4-2327498
一、从B栏中选出正确答案填在A栏的括号里
) 1. What does your father do?  (
) 2. What does your mother do?  (
) 3. What does your aunt do?  (
) 4. How does Amy’s mother go to work?  (
) 5. Does she go to work by bus?  (
) 6. Is he going to play table tennis next week?  (
) 7. Are you going to swim this afternoon?  (
) 8. How does Sam go to school?  (
) 9. What is your hobby?(
) 10. Do you like drawing pictures?
BA. Yes, I am.B. She goes to work by bike.C. He is a police officer.D. Yes, she does.E. I like playing the violin.F. She is an English teacher.G. My aunt is a doctor.H. No, he isn’t. I. She goes to school on foot.J. No, I don’t. I like watching TV.================================================压缩包内容:Unit 5 What does he do Part B 同步练习(无答案).doc
同步练习/一课一练
本资料免点下载
ID:4-1997212
一,按要求写单词(10分)1.do (第三人称单数)
2.teach (第三人称单数)
3.live(第三人称单数)
4.watches(原型)
10 company
二.选择题:(5分)(
)1.John:What does your uncle do?Chen Jie:
ID:4-1969118
五、读一读,根据语境填上正确的单词。(10分)1. He sings songs. He has many fans(粉丝). He is a
. 2. My father works on a rescue plane(救援飞机). He is a
.3. My brother works in a post office. He is a
.4. Hu Bin is good at football. He wants to be a football
.5. Zhou Jing works in a gym. She teaches children to play ping-pong.
. 六、用所给词的适当形式填空。(10分)1. My mother is a
(clean).2. The girl likes dancing. She is going to be a
(dance) one
day.3. Mo Yan (莫言) is a famous (著名的)
(write).4. He often goes
(run) after school.5. Sarah likes
(use) computers, and she can type very quickly.七、选词填空。(每词限用一次)(10分)1. What does your little brother look
? 2. My mother often takes me
school.3. I often do my homework
school.4. My uncle works at sea. He sees lots
fish every day!21世纪教育网版权所有5. This is my pen pal Hu Bin. He is good
football. www.21-八、选择合适的答语,将序号填入括号内。(10分)(
) 1. What does she do?(
) 2. How does he go to work?(
) 3. Where does he work?(
) 4. What does he want to be?(
) 5. Where is he going to work?九、选择填空。 (10分)(
) 1. If you like dancing very much, you can be
A. a cleaner
B. a dancer
C. a writer(
) 2. —Is your father a worker?
ID:4-1922268
一、看图写单词。(5分)f_____ w____
p ____ o_____
f_________
b__________
p_________二、选出不同类的一项。(5分)
) 1.A.country
) 2. A.factory
B.scientist
) 3. A.taxi
) 4. A.teach
) 5. A.writer
C.fisherman三、单项选择。(10分)
) 1.My aunt works at sea. She is a ___________21教育网
A.fisherman
B. fisherwoman
) 2.Do you want to_______ a teacher?
) 3._______ your father a postman?
No, he_________.www-2-1-cnjy-com
A.Does, doesn’t
B. Is, isn’t
C.Are, isn’t【来源:21cnj*y.co*m】
) 4._________________? He is a pilot.
A. What do you do?
B. What is your father do?
C.What does your father do?
) 5.She is good______ football.
C.in四、连词成句。(10分)
1.father, work, where, Mike’s, does.( ? )
______________________________________五、用所给词的适当形式填空。(10分)
1.My uncle ______ (g
ID:4-1875984
一.翻译单词。(共10分)烹饪中国食物____________________ 工人_______________________ 【出处:21教育名师】邮递员__________________________ 商人_______________________ 警察_____________________________渔夫_______________________科学家__________________________ 飞行员_______________________ 教练_____________________________ 教师_______________________  21*cnjy*com二.选择正确的回答。(共30分)(
) 1. I’v got a toothache. I’m going to the ______ .
21世纪教育网版权所有A. singer
C.TV reporter(
) 2. What does your mother do?
She is an______ 【来源:21cnj*y.co*m】A actor
C cleaner (
) 3. Does your mother teach you English?
Yes ___ A 、he does
B she doesn’t
C she does(
) 4 What does your father do?
He is ____
A an actress
B a policewoman
) 5.Where do you work?
I work in ________
A at night
B a post office
) 6).He teaches maths. What does he do? He is a_____
A businessman
) 7).How do you go to the cinema?
A .by bike
B tomorrow
C together
) 8).John, What are you going to be? I’m going to be____
A .a TV reporter
B a policewoman C by train(
) 9)A: Thank you!
B:_____ A. Good morning
B Nice to meet you
C You’re welcome.【版权所有:21教育】(
) 10)A: How old are you?
B______A. I’m nine
B Fine, thank you
C See you.(
) 11).Does Alice like swimming?
ID:4-1756684
一、听音,选出你听到的单词。( ) 1. A. sing
D. making( ) 2. A. show
D. shoe( ) 3. A. week
D. weekend( ) 4. A. wood
D. choose( ) 5. A. colour
D. motor六、单项选择。(
)1. ______ does your aunt do?
She is a taxi driver.21•世纪*教育网
C. How2-1-c-n-j-y(
)2. What are you going to ______? I am going to ______.
)3.My father is ______ doctor.My uncle is ______ artist.
)4._______ your cousin a football player?
)5.My grandfather and I like listening to ______ news on the radio _______.
A. everyday
B. every day
C. everyday
)6.He _______ to make more money.
A. work hard
B. works hard
C. hard works21•cn•jy•com(
)7.Are you ______ playing ping-pong?
A. good for
B.good with
C. good at【出处:21教育名师】(
)8._______ is better exercise, swimming or tennis?
)9.He is a head teacher. He ______ English.
本资料免点下载
ID:4-1633736
Ⅰ、判断划线部分的发音是否一致,一致的写T,不一致的写F(
)1、A. computer
C. police officer (
)2、A. girl
)3、A. fork
)4、A.bike
)5、A. people
C. uncleⅡ、读一读,选出不同类的一项. (
)1、A、postman
)2、A、cinema