llike ,chicken ,she,how does look like,how does look likenot,lucy,no

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
连词成句1.bay,at,good,a,you,can,it,price,very2.party,birthday,a,for,we,him,have3.great,bags,have,for,just,5dollars,we4.much,are,how,our,jackets5.time,that,of,it,year,is,again 6.month,year the,of,third,March,is,the7,like,chicken,she,does,doesn`t,Lucy,no8.these,to,take,sister,your,please,things句型转换1.National Day is on (October 1st).对括号里的句子提问2.Danny often has lunch at home.改为否定句3.She goes to school (by bus)对括号里的句子提问4.What can I do for you?改为同义句5.Thanks for your family photo.同义句转换6.They can play basketball very well.同义句转换7.He has(ten) pencils.对括号里的句子提问8.These two girls are my sisters.改为否定句9.(Some flowers) are in frontof the house.对括号里的句子提问根据句意及首字母提示补全单词1.Please say "h " when you meet your friends at scjool.2.-----Is that woman your "m ------No,she isn`t.She is my teacher.3.I am a girl.You know l am a "d "of Mr.Black4.This is my new ID "c "My name and number are on it5.This cat is too expensive.l can`t afford that "p "6.l want to go to a "s “ to bay some apples根据句意填写适当的单词1.Ask that woman.l think it`s ( )bike2.Pease take these thungs ( ) your brother.3 .What do you like ( )breakfast?4.This is my friend.Her( )is Sally5.We have three( ) a day6.There are twelve ( ) in a year7.He is my father,but l`m not his son.l`m his( )8.There are sixty minuters in an ( )9.The dictonary is very( )
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
You can buy it at a very good price.We have a birthday party for him.We have great bags for just 5dollars.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“Lucy and I are best friends.Sh...”,相似的试题还有:
Kate is both my best friend and my neighbour.She lives next door.I got to her ten years ago .Kate is tall and slim.She has a round face and a long nose.I like her bright , s___
【小题1】___ eyes .They make her l___【小题2】____ really pretty and kind .Kate is a very clever girl and she likes to help people.She always helps me with my homework.When I feel b___【小题3】____ or unhappy, she talks to me and t___【小题4】____ me funny jokes .She always wears a smile on her face a____【小题5】____ looks happy .Kate likes to work with children.She would like to be a teacher when she grows up.I believe she will be a very good teacher .
Recently, one of my best friends, whom I've shared just about everything with since the first day of kindergarten, spent the weekend with me. Since I moved to a new town several years ago,we've both always looked forward to the few times a year when we can see each other.Over the weekend, we spent hours and hours, staying up late into the night, talking about the people she was hanging around with. She started telling me stories about her new boyfriend, about how he experimented with drugs and was into other self&destructive(自我毁灭的) behavior. I was blown away! She told me how she had been lying to her parents about where she was going and even stealing out to see this guy because they didn't want her around him. No matter how hard I tried to tell her that she deserved better, she didn't believe me. Her self&respect seemed to have disappeared.I tried to convince her that she was ruining her future and heading for big trouble. I felt like I was getting nowhere. I just couldn't believe that she really& thought it was acceptable to hang out with a group of losers, especially her boyfriend.By the time she left,I was really worried about her and exhausted by the experience. It had been so frustrating,I had come close to telling her several times during the weekend that maybe we had just grown too far apart to continue our friendship, but I didn't. I put the power of friendship to the final test. We'd been friends for far too long. I had to hope that she valued me enough to know that I was trying to save her from hurting herself. I wanted to believe that our friendship could conquer anything.A few days later, she called to say that she had thought long and hard about our conversation, and then she told me that she had broken up with her boyfriend. I just listened on the other end of the phone with tears of joy running down my face. It was one of the truly rewarding moments in my life. Never had I been so proud of a friend.【小题1】In the writer's opinion,her friend ________.A.was a girl with no self&respectB.could find a better boyfriendC.was brave enough to stick to her own choiceD.didn't value the writer's suggestion【小题2】What did the writer worry about?A.She would lose the friendship with her.B.Her friend's parents would be worried about their daughter.C.Her friend would get into great trouble with the boy.D.Her friend's boyfriend would be in great trouble.【小题3】We may learn from Paragraph 3 that the writer________.A.didn't want to go anywhere elseB.understood her friend's hanging with her boyfriendC.couldn't believe that her friend's choice was acceptableD.doubted that she could in any way help her friend【小题4】What can be concluded from the passage?A.Friendship starting from childhood is not reliable.B.Friendship is a cure for any injury in life.C.Friendship should be everlasting once begun.D.Friendship can have magical power in life.
Lucy has a dog. Dad gives the dog to her as a birthday present. She likes it very much. The dog is only five months old now. It is very cute and beautiful. Its color is white and its eyes are brown. This little dog looks like a small ball, so Lucy gives it a name "Snow Ball". It is very lovely. People all want to put it in their hands when (当……时) they see it. It almost eats everything, but chicken is its favorite food.Snow Ball likes playing with Lucy very much. So Lucy often plays with it after school. They are best friends.【小题1】Who is Lucy’s best friend? A.A pig.B.A mouse. C.A dog.D.A cat.【小题2】Who gives this pet to her as a present? A.Her mom.B.Her dad.C.Her brother.D.Her sister.【小题3】What food does the pet like best? A.ChickenB.Cakes.C.Hamburgers.D.Milk【小题4】When does Lucy play with it? A.On Sunday.B.After school.C.In the morning.D.Before class.新课标英语七年级的配套练习 unit6
您当前的位置:&>&&>&&>&&>&
Unit 6& Do you like bananas?
Practice 1
1.掌握本单元的基础知识:Do you like&和Would you like&?句型及其简略回答。
2.能够通过练习熟练掌握如何对饮食好恶的表达。
一、根据本单元所学词汇,补全下列单词
a_ _le&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& or_ng_
h_mb_rg_r_&& &&&_c_ cream
c_rr_t&& &&&&&fr_it
s_l_d&& &&&&&bre_kf_st
d_nn_r&& &&&&b_n_n_
ch_ck_n&& &&&&fr_nch
fr_es&& &&&&&br_cc_l_
t_m_t_es&& &&&&v_g_t_bl_
l_nch&& &&&&&str_wb_rry
h_alth_&& &&&&d_s_rt
二、看图,完成下列问答句
1.A:What&s this in English?
B:___________________________________.
A:How do you spell it?
2.A:___________________________________?
B:It's an orange.
A:___________________________________?
B:Yes,I do.What about you?
A:I like oranges,too.
3.A:What are these?
B:Yes.I like them very much.___________?
A:I like them,too.I eat them for lunch.
4.A:___________________________________?
B:They are bananas?
B:Yes,I like them a lot.I have a ___________ after lunch.What about you?
A:I like them,too.But I usually have one before dinner.
三、按图写单词
A___________ B___________ C___________ D___________&&&&
E___________ F___________ G___________
& A &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B& &&&&&&&&&& C
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&& D&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E
&&&&&&& F&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& G
四、连词组句 (请注意大小写和标点符号)
1.eggs,oranges and bananas,likes,Liz,for breakfast
Xie Kai:Do you like broccoli and salad?
Lei Hao:I don&t like broccoli,but I like salad.I like chicken the most.It&s delicious.
一、apple, orange, hamburger, ice cream, carrot, fruit, salad, breakfast, dinner,banana, chicken, french fries, broccoli, tomatoes, vegetables, lunch strawberry, healthy, desert
二、1.B:It&s a strawberry.B:S-T-R-A-W-B-E-R-R-Y
2.A:What&s this (in English)?& A:Do you like oranges?
3.B:They are french fries.& A:Do you like them (french fries)?& B:What about you?
4.A:What are these?& A:Do you like them (bananas)?& B:banana
三、A.tomato& B.pear& C.carrots& D.apples& E.chicken& F.broccoli& G.hamburger
四、1.For breakfast, Liz likes eggs, oranges and bananas.
2.Does Lucy like chicken?No, she doesn&t.
3.They like french fries.
4.I like salad, but I don&t like broccoli.
5.For& dessert, Tom likes ice cream.
下载地址:
相关下载:

我要回帖

更多关于 whatdoesshelooklike 的文章

随机推荐