阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢> > >英语书信结尾格式第一篇:《英文书信格式,开头,结尾,署名》
1、写信给陌生人要怎么称呼:
usually when writing an important letter to a person you don't know (and you don't know whether the person is a man or a woman) you should start your letter with:
Dear Sir/Madam, or Dear Sir or Madam,
If you know the name of the person you are writing to, always use their surname. For example, you're writing to a 30 year old man called John Smith, you would write:
Dear Mr Smith,
If you are writing to a very young man, for example a John Smith who is 12 years old, you would address the letter:
Dear Master Smith,
Women are slightly more complicated: (In more ways than one! Maj - please don't be too angry!)
Jane Smith is 30 and we don't know whether she is married or not:
Dear Ms Smith,
Jane Smith is 12 - Dear Miss Smith,
Jane Smith is married - Dear Mrs Smith.
The problem is that some women that are married do not like to be addressed to as Mrs and like to remain Ms.
Therefore if you DO NOT know whether the person is married or not, just write Ms.
2、关于署名:
there are different schools of thought nowadays. However the basic rule is that when you use Dear Sir/Madam then you end with yours faithfully. When you know the name of recipient then use yours sincerely.
General example:
Dear Mr Brown,
blah blah blah.
Yours sincerely,
When addressing a close friend or colleague and you use the first name, then it's:
Dear Jessica,
blah blah,
best wishes, warm wishes, best regards, warm regards, kind regards,
Increasingly, especially in the United States, people are signing off with best / kind / warm regards regardless of the form of address.
第二篇:《英文书信格式及范例大汇总》
英文书信格式及范例大汇总
英文书信结构要素
(1 )信头(Letterhead)。
信头包括发信人的地址和发信日期。很多人不太注意保留信封,在信内的打上发信人地址就方便收信人回信。如果使用已经印好信头的信纸,就只要打上发信日期。信头位于信的最上方,原则上首先按从小到大的顺序(正好与中文书信相反),门牌号码和街名或单位名占一行(太长可占两行),城镇名和邮政编码占一行,国名占一行。然后是发信日期,它是信头的最后一行,可以写成日月年(英式)也可写成月日年(美式),如:May8,1996或8May,1996. 必然说明的是,月份要写英文名称,否则有可能产生歧义,如5/8/1996,美国人会理解为1996年5 月8 日,而英国人则理解为1996年8 月5 日。
(2 )封内地址(Inside Address)。
封内地址包括收信人的姓名和地址。封内地址必须和信封地址一致,否则就是出了差错,收信人此时可将信退回或按封内地址转寄。封内地址的第一行是收信人姓名,第二行职务,从第三行开始写收信人地址,写出法原则上和写发信人地址一样。
(3 )称呼(Salutation)。
称呼应与亲近程度相吻合。最为正式的也是最不亲近的称呼为Dear Sir(英国用)或Dear Genteman (美国用),一般用于给政府机关、官员的公函中,或用于首次往来的商业书信中。比较熟识的人由应称他的姓,最随便也是最亲近的称呼是直呼其名,一般用于亲朋好友,但应注意,称姓时只称姓,不要又称名,而称名时不要加Dr或Mr. 如某人全名为William.另外,如果对方为女性却不知应称Mrs.还是Miss时可称Ms. 。称呼后面的标点英国人习惯用逗号,而美国人习惯用冒号(亲朋好友之间可用逗号)。
(4 )正文(Body)。
正文是信的主体,和中文书信的要求一样,正文的内容要主题突了出、层次清楚、语言简洁、表达准确。如果正文很长需要几张信纸联页时,则应在每张联页左上端都注明页数和收信人名称,如:Mr.WilliamJ.Hall
(5 )结束语(Complimentary Close)。
结束语是习惯的客套用语,它必须和前面的称呼遥相呼应。如果前面称Dear Sir,则应选择下列结束语:Very simcerely yours ,Vedry respecrfully yours,Very truly yours ,Sincerely yours 或Yours sincedrely,Respe-crfullky yours 或
Yours respecrfullyFaithfully yours 或 Yours faith-fully.如果前面称姓,则应选择下列是结束语:Sincerely yours 或Yours sincerely ,Truly yours 或Yokkurs truly ,Yours ever. 如果前面称名,则表示写信人与收信人的关系亲近友好,应选择下列结束语:SincerelyYours,Love,All my love.
(6 )签名和发信人姓名(Signaturd and Name Addresser)。
签名因为是亲笔手写,可能不好辩认,因此必须还要打印出来。签名只需签姓名,不需加Mr. 或Mrs.,以及学位头衔等,但打印姓名时,因为中文名没有性别之分,所以中文拼音名前就加Mr.或Mrs.,Miss.,Ms.,以便收信人辨认,英文名男性不必加Mr.,但女
性要加Mrs.,Miss.,Ms. ,打印名后面可加学位头衔等。
一封完整的英文书信必须依序包含上述六个要素。如果信件有附件并有必要提醒收信人,可在第六个要素之后加上附件注记(Enclosure 或Encl.)。如果整封信写好后又发现遗漏了什么,可在附件注记之后加上又启(Postscript)或其缩写(P.S.)进行补充。
I.信封的格式
MsWangXiaolan
15HuaihaiStreet
Shanghai210088
PeterBrown
22,BlachpoolRoad
Sydney2140
1)写信人的姓名、地址写在信封正面的左上角。
2)收信人的姓名、地址写在信封正面中央稍偏右的地方。
3)邮票贴在信封的右上角。
4)地址的写法是先写收信人或寄信人的姓名,然后按照从小到大顺序依次写出门牌号、街道、城市、省
或州名、邮编,最后写国名。
5)收信人名前应根据需要加:Mr(先生)、Mrs(太太、夫人)、Miss(小姐)、Ms(女
士,已婚或
未婚均可)、Dr(博士)、Prof(教授)等称呼,以示礼貌。有些中国学生给老师写信常
用&teacher&作为称呼,这种用法不正确。在英语中&teacher&就跟&worker,driver,farmer&等一
样是一种职业,不能作为称呼。男老师我们可以用Mr,女老师我们用Mrs、Miss或Ms作为称呼。
II.信文的格式
1)把寄信人的地址和日期(简称&信头&)写在信纸的右上角。地址的写法同信封。
2)把收信人的姓名、地址(简称&内地址&)写在寄信人地址和日期的左下方,即信纸的左边,低寄信人
日期一至二行处。私人信件此项内容可以不写。
3)把称呼写在收信人姓名、地址下面,相距一行处。称呼一般以&Dear…&开头,后面用逗号。如无&内
地址&,可以把称呼向上顺移。
4)书信正文从称呼下一行的3至5个字母开始。
5)如同汉语信一样,英文信的结尾也常写有&祝好&、&盼来信&、&代向……问好&之类的话,我们称之
为&结束语&。
6)在信的结尾下面签上自己的姓名。除了对熟人或亲密的人以外,签名必须写全姓名,而且不管什么
信件,都应由写信人亲笔签名。
15HuaihaiStreet
Shanghai,China
Feb6th,2001
PeterBrown
22,BlachpoolRoad(可以省略)
Sydney2140
DearPeter,
Iamverygladtohearfromyou.______________________
Sincerelyyours,WangXiaolan
III.英文书信常用的开头和结束语
1)开头语
①Iamverygladtohearfromyou.
很高兴收到你的来信。
②Thankyouforyourletter.
谢谢你的来信。
③Iwasverypleased(happy)toreceiveyourletterofFebruary6,2001…
很高兴收到你日的来信…。
④YourletterofFebruary6,2001hasbeenreceived.
你日的来信收到了。
⑤It is a pleasure for me to get your letter.
收到你的来信,真是高兴。
⑥I’m sorry to have taken so long to answer your last letter.
这么久才给你回信很感歉意。
2)结束语
①I hope to have a letter from you before long.
希望不久能收到你的来信。
②Please write to me so on and tell me all about yourself.
请快点给我来信,并谈谈你的情况。
③Give my best wishes to you.
呈以最好的祝愿。
④Wishing your business sever successful!
祝你事业有成!
⑤Hopeyouarehealthy.
祝你健康。
IV.签名时的用语
英文信签名时常用这样词语:
英文书信格式及范例大汇总(二)
各类信件(Letters)
英语信件的种类比较多,有一般信件,邀请信,推荐信等。但几乎所有信件的格式都大同小异。书写英语信件要注意下面几点:
(一) 英语书信结构、书写款式及要求:
1.书信结构
英语书信结构一般有以下几个部分组成:
1)信封(envelope)。英语的信封和中文的一样,有三部分组成,即发信人地址、收信人地址和邮票。只不过英语信封的格式除了邮票所贴的位置(信封的右上角)和中文的一样外,英语信封上要写的发信人和收信人的地址和中文的大不一样。发信人的地址应写在信封的左上角,收信人的地址应写在信封偏中右偏下处,如下:
Liu Yan-hua
Room 302, No. 48, Yanan Road (M) stamp
Shanghai, 20040
P. R. China
Prof. John Hill
607 North Willington Avenue
West Palm Beach, Florida 33404
2)信头 (heading),即写发信人的地址和日期(右上角)。
3)信内姓名地址 (inside address),即写收信人的姓名和地址(左上角)。
4) 称呼 (salutation),即写对收信人的尊称(一般用Dear Mr. … ,; Dear Madam Helen,; Dear Miss…,; Dear John,; Dear
Professor Smith,等)。称呼直接写在收信人地址的正下方,中间空一至二行。称呼后面的标点一般只能用逗号。以上信头、信内姓名和地址三部分的结构如下:
Liu Yan-hua
Room 302, No 48, Yanan Road (M)
Shanghai 200040
P. R. China
June 22, 2002
Prof. John Hill 607
North Willington Avenue
West Palm Beach, Florida 33404
Dear Professor Hill,
5)正文 (body),即信件内的主要内容。正文第一句句子一般和称
呼之间空一至二行。
6)信尾客套语 (complimentary close),即写信人在信的右(或左)下角,写上表示自己对收
信人一种礼貌客气的谦称。一般有Sincerely,; Sincerely yours,; Yours sincerely,; Friendly
yours,; Truly yours,; Yours truly,; Cordially yours,; Yours cordially,等。
7)信尾签名 (signature),即亲笔签上写信人自己的姓名。如果是用打字机或电脑写的信,在写信人签名的上方,同样应该打上写信人的姓名。
除以上七个部分外,有时一些英语书信还包括:(1)附件
(Enclosure),以Enc. 表示,如“附有。。。。。。证明”应写为
Enc…Certificate;(2)再启 (Postscript),以P.S. 表示;(3)抄送件(Carbon Copy to…),以c.c. 表示,说明一式多份抄送其他有关人员。这些都是次要的补充部分。P.S. 主要在私人信件中使用,事务信件中应避免使用,以免造成写信人粗心大意的印象。Enc.和c.c. 大都用在商贸信函中。
2.书写款式
英语书信的款式一般有两种:齐头式 (Block Style) 和折衷式 (Semi-Block Style)。齐头式常常在商贸、官方以及一些正式的信件中使用,以显示信件内容的严肃性,真实性,
可靠性。而折衷式则显的比较随便,主要用于家人、朋友、私人之间来往的信件。如果两人之间不是第一次通信,相互比较了解,可以省
略信内的双方地址。
以下分别介绍齐头式和折衷式信件两种款式。
A: 齐头式信件款式:
( 范文 1。 )
Beijing University
Beijing 100871
P. R. China
July 10, 2002
Dept. of Geology
Columbia University
New York, NY, 10028
Dear Professor Sullivan,
This is a request for admittance to your University as a
visiting scholar. I hope it will be possible for me to take some courses and also do some research work in your department. Our Government will provide me with all traveling and living expenses.
Enclosed please find my application and three letters of recommendation, which I hope you will find satisfactory. Thank you for your kind consideration. I’m looking forward to your earliest reply.
Sincerely yours,
注:用齐头式信件写信,其正文与称呼之间空一至二行。每段的第一句句子不需要空
格,但段与段之间需要空一至二行。齐头式信件的信尾客套话和签名可以有两种款式。第一种写在左下方,这是最常用也是最正式的。另外也可以写在右下方,这种形式则表示写信人与收信人之间的关系比较熟悉随便。下面是另一种齐头式信件的格式。
齐头式信件款式:
(范文 2。)
December 22, 2002
Dear Mr. Ken,
I arrived at Shanghai yesterday afternoon. My wife and my daughter met me at the airport. They were very much glad that I could come back just before Christmas and the new year’s day. On our way home, I told them a lot about my stay in America, until now they are always encouraging me
第三篇:《英文书信格式及范文》
英文书信格式及范文
一、 英文书信的结构
第一节 英文书信的结构
英文书信一般由以下六部分组成:信头、信内地址、称呼、正文、结尾、签名。
5.1.1 信头(Heading)
信头是指发信人的地址和日期,通常写在第一页的右上角。行首可以齐头写,也可以逐行缩进写。地址的书写顺序由小到大:门牌号、街道、城市、省(州)、邮编、国名,最后写发信日期。私人信件一般只写寄信日期即可。例如:
123 Tianhe Road
Tianhe District
Guangzhou 510620
Guangdong Province
Jan. 8, 2010
5.1.2 信内地址(Inside Address)
信内地址要写收信人的姓名和地址。在公务信件中要写明这一项,在私人信件中,这一项常常省略。该项写在写信日期下一行的左上角,格式与寄信人地址一样。
5.1.3 称呼(Salutation)
称呼是对收信人的称谓,应与左边线对齐,写在收信人姓名、地址下面1-2行处。在称呼后,英国人常用逗号,美国人则常用冒号。在私人信件中可直呼收信人的名字,但公务信件中一定要写收信人的姓。大部分信件在称呼前加“Dear”。如:
Dear Professor/Prof. Bergen:
Dear Dr. Johnson,
对不相识的人可按性别称呼:
Dear Sir: 或Dear Madam: Dear Ladies。
如果不知收信人的性别则可用Dear Sir or Madam:
5.1.4 正文(Body of Letter)
正文是书信的主体。与中文信件不同的是,英文书信的正文的开头不是先写一些问候语,再阐明写信的目的,而是直接说明写信人的身份及写信的目的,然后提出写信人的情况、想法或要求,并加以必要的解释或说明。英文书信陈述目的时,应该直截了当,意思明确,层次清楚,言简意赅。
书信正文的第一句话或第一段,通常被称为起首语。一般说来,人们习惯用一些客套的写法作为书信正文的起始,即先将对方来信的日期、主题加以简单描述,以便使对方一看便知该信是回答哪一封信的。如果是第一次给别人写信,也可用开头语作必要的自我介绍,并表明自己写信的主要目的。
5.1.5 结尾礼词(Complimentary Close)
公务信件的结尾礼词包含两部分:发信人的结尾套语与署名。结
尾套语写在签名上面一行,第一个字母要大写,套语结尾后面要加逗号。在公务信件中,发信人常用的结尾套语有:
Yours truly, Yours sincerely, Respectfully yours, Cordially yours, Yours cordially等。
私人信件中,发信人常用的结尾套语有:
Sincerely yours, Lovely yours, Your lovely, Your loving son/daughter等。
5.1.6 签名(Signature)
写信人的签名常位于结尾礼词正下方一二行。除非是给很熟悉的人写信,签名一般须写出全名。签名常常较潦草,不易辨认,因此在签名的正下方须打印出全名。
第二节 书信作文的出题形式和写作要领
1990年到2002年1月之间的四级考试作文题中,书信作文共出现两次(2001年6月和2002年1月)。下面,我们先来看看2001年6月四级考试的作文题:
Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a letter. Suppose you are Zhang Ying. Write a letter to Xiao Wang, a schoolmate of yours who is going to visit you during the week-long holiday. You should write at least 120 words according to the suggestion given below in Chinese:
1. 表示欢迎
2. 提出对度假安排的建议
3. 提醒应注意的事项
A Letter to a Schoolmate
June 23, 2001
Dear Xiao Wang,
从上面的例子可见,书信作文不仅给出正文部分的内容的提纲,而且还给出书信各部分的结构的框架。也就是说,我们只要考虑如何表达提纲部分的内容,而不用考虑书信的结构。
在写书信作文时,首先要把书信正文的提纲内容细化,扩展成更细的英文提纲,然后用简洁、明了、礼貌、正确和得体的语言表达出细化了的提纲内容。例如前面的那封信就可以列出下面的提纲:
Topic: A Letter to a SchoolmateQuestion: What are the holiday arrangements and points for attention?
I. Extending my welcome
II. Holiday schedule
1. 1st day – campus
2. 2nd day – the art gallery & music hall
3. 3rd day – mountain climbing4. next 3 days – other places of interest (Swan Cave, Golden Lake ,,)
5. Last day – departure
III. Points for attention
1. Train number & time of arrival
2. Sunglasses
IV. Looking forward to seeing you.
2 Conclusion
A Letter to A Schoolmate
June 23, 2001
Dear Xiao Wang,
I’m very glad to learn that you’re going to visit me during the week-long holiday. My parents will also be happy to see you again. I am sure you will enjoy every minute here.
I have arranged our schedule for the holiday as follows. On the first day you arrive, I’ll show you around our campus. On the second day, we’ll visit the art gallery and the music hall. Next day, we’ll climb a hill in the northeastern part of the city. On the top of the hill, we can have a wonderful bird’s eye view of the city. During the next three days, we’ll make some short trips to some places of interest
nearby, such as the Swan Cave, the Golden Lake, etc. On the last day, I’ll see you off at the railway station.
Please remember to call and tell me your train number and time of arrival so that I can meet you at the railway station. By the way, it’s very hot here and we have a lot of sunshine, so don’t forget to wear you sunglasses.
I’m looking forward to seeing you soon.
Sincerely yours,
Zhang Ying
上面举的是私人信件的例子,下面我们再来看一封投诉信(Letter of Complaint)。
投诉信的目的是为了让收信人读信后同情你的遭遇,解决你所遇到的问题。所以写投诉信时应该实事求是地反映情况,注意措辞,不使用过多的讽刺或责备的语言,也不要因为发泄怒气而离题,以避免引起收信人的不信任或反感。
一般而言,投诉信包括以下内容:提出要求和理由;解释详细的情况;把请求具体化以及希望收信人采取行动的日期等。例如:
September 1, 2001
Dear Sir or Madam:
I’m writing to complain about a typewriter I bought seven months ago.
In February of 2001 I bought a Jones Typewriter, Portable Special Model, at ABC Store, I had used it only a few days when the space bar broke.
I took it to a local shop, they told me it was factory defect and suggest I take it back to ABC. ABC accepted the machine and sent the part in. I waited three months, and since your company did not send a replacement, they let me have the space bar from another typewriter.
Now, six months later, it has broken again. I took it back to ABC. They are no longer carrying your typewriter, but they assured me that the guarantee is still good and suggested that I write you for further instructions as to what steps to take.
I will appreciate anything you can do to help us on this matter.
Respectfully,
(Signature)
James Bergen
写信日期 称呼正文第一段:表明写信的目的正文第二段:具体说明购买产品的时间、地点及出现的问题第三段:说明尝试的解决方法 第四段:说明尝试的解决方案无效,请求帮助结尾礼词签名打印的姓名
这是一封态度冷静、措辞有理、有节的投诉售后服务不周的信。由于这类信涉及经销商(厂家)和卖方,因此,投诉信中写明了以下详细的情况:
1) 购物的时间:In February of 2001
2) 购物地点: at ABC Store
3) 产品型号:Jones Typewriter, Portable Special Model
4) 使用时间:I had used it only a few days;six months later
5) 主要问题:The space bar broke
6) 产生问题的原因:factory defect
7) 为什么向你方反映:
They are no longer carrying your typewriter, but they assured us that the guarantee is still good and suggested that I write you for further instructions as to what steps to take. (商店已没有贵公司的打字机,但他们让我相信,保修卡仍有效,并建议我写信给贵公司以寻求解决办法)
此外,写信人还用了礼貌的结束语:
I will appreciate anything you can do to help us on this matter. (贵公司在这件事上给我的任何帮助都将令我不胜感激)
小结:1)英文书信的结构;2)书信作文的出题形式;3)书信作文的写作要领。
下面我们进行写作练习。我将给大家一个作文题,请大家根据这一讲的内容,在30分钟内完成。大家在写作的过程中要注意审题,考虑文章的结构、采用的起首语和结束语等。
Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a letter. Suppose you are Xiao Li. Write a letter to Xiao Zhang, a roommate
of yours who is a heavy smoker. You should write at least 120 words according to the suggestion given below in Chinese:
1. 吸烟已成为宿舍的一大问题
2. 吸烟的危害
3. 建议戒烟
A Letter to a Roommate
March 16, 2002
Dear Xiao Zhang,
Yours sincerely,
A Letter to a Roommate
March 16, 2002
Dear Xiao Zhang,
Recently I have noticed that you have been smoking heavily, which is becoming a serious problem. As long as you are in, our bedroom is filled with that terrible smell. The ashtray always
overflows with cigarette butts.
Your are ruining your health, destroying brain cells which can never be replaced, not to mention the damage to your lungs and windpipes. Smoking, especially heavy smoking, correlates highly with lung cancer. It is possible that you'll be caught up with it. I'm not scaring you. Besides, smoking is also harmful to the health of our roommates and the friendship among us. The roommates avoid being in the bedroom for fear of being polluted. As a result, the brotherhood among roommates is gradually fading.
If I were you, I would try to get rid of the bad habit. It is not difficult to break away from it if you are really determined to quit. Remember 'Where there is a will, there is a way'. I will always be there to help, if you need.
Yours sincerely,
英语四级考试英语四级书信写作常用套句
It is so great to hear from you again.
It is a great pleasure for me to …
With great delight I learned that …
I must apologize for not writing to you sooner.
第四篇:《英文书信格式及范文》
英文书信格式及范文
一、 英文书信的结构
二、 书信作文的出题形式和写作要领
三、 书信作文练习及其参考范文
书信是重要的交际工具。英文书信分为两大类:公务信件和私人信件。公务信件是单位与单位或单位与个人之间来往的书信,可能是推荐信、求职信、入学申请书、邀请信,或询问、答复、反映意见(如投诉信)等的信件。私人信件是指亲戚朋友之间的通信。这两类书信各有自己的格式。一般说来,私人信件不拘形式,信文多用手写,也可打印;公务信件要求比较严格,必须遵循一定的格式,信文一定要打印。
第一节 英文书信的结构
英文书信一般由以下六部分组成:信头、信内地址、称呼、正文、结尾、签名。
1. 信头(Heading)
信头是指写信人的地址和写信日期, 一般写在或打在第一面信纸的右上角,先写地址再写日期,地址的写法是从小到大,先写门牌号、路号,再写区名、市名、省名,最后写国名。时间的写法对英国人和美国人而言是不同的。英国人习惯按日、月、年的顺序写,
而美国人习惯按月、日、年的顺序写。例如:
英式:1st October,1999
美式:October 1,1999
在英式时,月和年之间的逗号可用可不用,但是在美式中,必需要使用逗号。
1. 信头的写法有缩进式(Indented Form)和齐头式(Block Form)
缩进式每行开头向右缩进一两个字母;齐头式左边对齐排列,如下所示:
Dept. of Chemical Engineering
Dalian University of Technology
Dalian 116023
Liaoning Province
P. R. China
Dalian 116023
Liaoning Province
P. R. China
2. 信内地址 (Inside Address)
信内地址要写出收信人的姓名和地址。一般给比较生疏的亲友的信和公事信件要写出信内地址,而熟悉朋友可以省去这一步骤。信内地址写出在日期下一两行的左上
角,第一行写收信人的称呼姓名,然后写出地址。地质也是从小到大写出,分缩进式和齐头式两种。例如:
The President
Oxford University
64Heping Road
5.1.3 称呼(Salutation)
称呼是对收信人的称谓,应与左边线对齐,写在收信人姓名、地址下面1-2行处。在称呼后,英国人常用逗号,美国人则常用冒号。在私人信件中可直呼收信人的名字,但公务信件中一定要写收信人的姓。大部分信件在称呼前加“Dear”。如:
Dear Professor/Prof. Bergen:
Dear Dr. Johnson,
对不相识的人可按性别称呼:
Dear Sir: 或Dear Madam: Dear Ladies。
如果不知收信人的性别则可用Dear Sir or Madam:
5.1.4 正文(Body of Letter)
正文是书信的主体。与中文信件不同的是,英文书信的正文的开头不是先写一些问候语,再阐明写信的目的,而是直接说明写信人的身份及写信的目的,然后提出写信人的情况、想法或要求,并加以必要的解释或说明。英文书信陈述目的时,应该直截了当,意思明确,层次清楚,言简意赅。
书信正文的第一句话或第一段,通常被称为起首语。一般说来,人们习惯用一些客套的写法作为书信正文的起始,即先将对方来信的日期、主题加以简单描述,以便使对方一看便知该信是回答哪一封信的。如果是第一次给别人写信,也可用开头语作必要的自我介绍,并表明自己写信的主要目的。
5.1.5 结尾礼词(Complimentary Close)
公务信件的结尾礼词包含两部分:发信人的结尾套语与署名。结尾套语写在签名上面一行,第一个字母要大写,套语结尾后面要加逗号。在公务信件中,发信人常用的结尾套语有:
Yours truly, Yours sincerely, Respectfully yours, Cordially yours, Yours cordially等。
私人信件中,发信人常用的结尾套语有:
Sincerely yours, Lovely yours, Your lovely, Your loving son/daughter等。
5.1.6 签名(Signature)
写信人的签名常位于结尾礼词正下方一二行。除非是给很熟悉的人写信,签名一般须写出全名。签名常常较潦草,不易辨认,因此在签名的正下方须打印出全名。
书信写作的五点要求:
1、开门见山说意图
2、咨询/ 建议1、2、3、
3、不同内容可分段
4、感谢客气不可少
5、期待回信成老套
英文信函的信封有两种写法:
第一种是将写信人的姓名及地址和收信人的姓名和地址均写在信封的正面。
第二种写法是将收信人的姓名和地址写在信封的正面, 而将发信人的姓名和地址写在信封的背面。
第一种写法多用于正式信函,第二种写法多用于私人信件,即与家庭成员、亲朋好友之间的信件。商业信件和求职信等都属于正式信函,因此采用第一种写法。
o 1. 表达自己对晚交论文一事的歉意。
2. 说明未能按时交论文的原因。
o 3. 表示自己将尽快把论文补交上并表示以后将按时交作业。 o ●审题概述●?
o 这是一封道歉信,写的时候要遵循道歉信的一般模式:开篇直奔主题,然后说明原因,最后提出可能的补救措施。第一段,对晚交论文及对此造成的后果表示歉意;第二段,说明理由(可信的理由,而不是随便应付老师的借口);第三段,表示尽快完成论文。
o A Letter of Apology
24th Oct. , 2008
o Dear Mr. Wang,
①I am writing to apologize for my late homework. The paper which you ②assigned to us last Monday was ③due this Friday, but to my regret, I haven’t even started it yet. I feel really sorry for not handing in the paper on time and ④for the inconvenience it would bring to you.
I caught a serious cold last week and the doctor asked me to stay in bed for a week since I was very weak and the weather was very cold these days. Therefore, I couldn’t go to the library to get the
necessary ①referential information which was needed for my paper. As a result of this, I have not started writing the paper yet and could not hand it in on time.
Fortunately I have finally fully recovered. I will finish the paper as soon as I can and ①try my best to hand in homework on time in the future.
Sincerely yours,
第五篇:《英文信件的结尾祝福》
英文信件的结尾祝福
英文信的结尾祝福语、邮件结尾的祝福语
给关系暧昧但还没调明的异性写的信/emai &
hehe, ok, let me think a few.
1.Take good care of youself for me.
2.You will be missed badly.
3.I can't wait for your next mail.
4.You are always in my prayer!
5.Wish you could floate into my dream tonight.
6.I will see you with my eyes closed.
7.wish u lots of luck
8.take care!!!
remember me to your family向你家人致意
best wishes for you给你最美好的祝愿
best wishes(to you)
god bless you
send my love
Wishing you peace, joy and happiness throughout Christmas and the coming year.
在圣诞和新年来临之际,祝福你平安、快乐、幸福!
Warm greetings and best wishes for Christmas and the New Year!
致以热烈的祝贺和良好的祝福,圣诞快乐,新年快乐。
It seems that Christmas time is here once again, and it is time again to bring in the New Year. We wish the merriest of Christmases to you and your loved ones, and we wish you happiness and prosperity in the year ahead.
圣诞节转眼又到,又该迎接新的一年了。我们向你及你的亲人们致以最美好的圣诞祝福,愿你在新的一年里事业兴旺,幸福美满!
May Christmas and the New Year be filled with happiness for you.
愿你圣诞和新年幸福无尽。
With good wishes for a brilliant and happy Christmas season. Hope things are going all right with you.
在这辉煌快乐的圣诞佳节,献上一切美好的祝福!祝一切顺心如意!
Christmas comes but once a year. But when it comes it brings good cheer.
圣诞节一年只有一次,但每次来临都带来喜悦。
May you have the best Christmas ever.
愿你度过最美好的圣诞节!
Wishing you much joy in the coming year. May the warmest wishes, happiest thoughts and friendliest greetings come at Christmas and stay with you all the year through.
让温馨的祝愿、幸福的思念和友好的祝福,在圣诞佳节来到你身边,伴你左右。
A Christmas greeting to cheer you up, from your daughters.
愿女儿的圣诞祝福带给你快乐。
At Christmas and always, may peace and love fill your heart, beauty fill your world, and contentment and joy fill your days.
圣诞的祝福,平日的希冀,愿你心境祥和、充满爱意,愿你的世界全是美满,愿你一切称心如意,快乐无比。
Wishing you peace and love in this Christmas season, from all your students.
祝老师圣诞节充满平安和爱。
I hope all your Christmas dreams come true!
愿你所有的圣诞梦想都成真!
Hope you enjoy the happiness of Christmas and all the trimmings.
祝你享尽圣诞佳节的快乐和圣诞的礼品。
I wish you a merry Christmas. Affection and best wishes to you and yours.
以我所有的爱心与真诚祝你及全家圣诞快乐。
In the season of joy I present my sincerest wishes and kindest thoughts. May this Christmas outshine all the rest.
在这欢乐的时节给你我最真的祝福和亲切的思念,愿你今年的圣诞比往年更璀璨。
May Christmas be a time of laughter and real joy for you. Best wishes.
愿圣诞不仅是你欢笑的时刻,更是你欣喜的日子。祝福你。
May the glow of the Christmas candle fill your heart with peace and pleasure and make your New Year's bright. Have a love-filled Christmas and New Year!
愿圣诞的烛光带给你祥和与喜悦,祝你的圣诞和新年充满爱。
Christmas should be a time of banked-up fines, the scent of flowers and wine, good talk, good memories and loyalties renewed. But if all else is lacking - love will do.
圣诞是这样美好的时光:炉火熊熊,花儿芬芳,醇酒飘香,殷殷祝福,美好回忆,恩爱日新。即便没有一切,只要有爱便足矣。
With the old wish that is ever new, may the greeting do its share toward making your Christmas a pleasant one.
老的祝福,却又常新,愿此祝福使你的圣诞更加愉快圆满。
Numerous loving wishes for my wife who will always be my valuable Christmas gift and everything to me.
无尽的爱恋与祝福,献给我的爱妻,你永远是我珍贵的圣诞礼物和我的一切!
虽然是圣诞节的,很多稍微换换就可以用了。
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.
Yours sincerely,
I look forward to your reply.
I would appreciate it if you could give me a reply as soon as possible.
Sincerely yours,
If you coulf do like above, I would be most grateful.Thank you for your help.
B. 结尾语常用套语
Please write back soon.(请速回信。)
Please give my love to your family.(请代我问候你的全家。)
Take good care of yourself and write often.(多保重,常来信。) I'm afraid I have to stop now,but I will write again.(恐怕我得搁笔了,不过我会再来信的。)
I hope to hear from you soon.(我希望不久收到你的信。)
I look forward to our next meeting.(我期待下次相会。)
Your kind and early reply will be appreciated.(你的快速回信将令人欣赏。)
Won't you let us hear from you promptly!(我们会很快收到你的来信的!) May God bless you and your family!With every good wsh for your happiness.(愿上帝保佑你及你的家人。祝你幸福。)
Looking forward to seeing you.(盼望能见到你。)
I shall be looking forward to hearing your first impression.(我盼望听到你的初次印象。)
I do hope you will be able to live here some time this summer holiday.(我的确希望你能在今年暑假在这里住一段时间。)
Best regards.(敬意。)
Good luck to you!(祝您好运!)
We are all looking for your next visit to China.(我们都盼您下次来访问中国。)
Please write to me directly when you receive this letter.(收到信后请立即写信告诉我。)
Wish(Wishing)you every success in your future career!(祝你成功!) All my best wishes for the future!(祝你一切顺利!)
Hoping that you'll get well soon .(祝您早日康复。)
Wish you the best of health and success!(祝您身体健康,工作顺利。) Say hello to your parents for me.(请代我向您父母问好。)
Expecting to hear from you as soon as possible.(盼早日回信。) Thank you for an early answer.(请尽早答复,不胜感激。)
With the season's greetings.(谨致节日的敬意。)
Meanwhile,we wish you good health and every success in your work.(祝身体健康,工作顺利!)
I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.(祝您圣诞愉快,新年快乐!)
Write as often as you can,for I am looking forward to reading your every letter.(望你多多来信,我殷切地等待着你的每一封信。)
I'm sending you a little gift as a token of appreciation for your kindness to me,which I hope you will enjoy.(寄上小小礼物一件,作为纪念品,以感谢你对我的关怀,请笑纳。)
All my best wishes for the future!(祝您一切顺利!)
———————————————————————————————— 中考名师指导:写好英文信件结尾18妙招 日 16:15
本文选自乐加乐英语的博客
学而思乐加乐英语教师 王雨
亲爱的朋友,还记得我们的约定吗?我承诺大家会尽快整理出信件结尾跟你们分享,今天终于又见面了!真的很开心!中国有句古话,叫“善始善终”,我想我们既然有了漂亮的开头,当然也不能少了一个画龙点睛的结尾呀!所有我整理了一个美国朋友写给我的十八封邮件的结尾(closing statements)跟大家分享,并作了简要的分析和评论值得积累下来的词汇和句型。真诚地希望大家能从中有所收获。
1. OK, I'd better quit now
so you don't have to spend the whole day reading my message。
I look forward to hearing more from you。
Take care。
我的朋友每次给我写邮件都是“飞流直下三千尺”,我现在才反应过来原来我的阅读能力就是这样训练出来的:)不过说实话,我很喜欢读朋友写的东西,他写的东西确实挺幽默,我经常一个人坐在电脑前一边读邮件一边哈哈大笑。朋友说so you don't have to spend the whole day reading my message说明他很“体谅”我,所以才说必须离开了,要不然他一直这么写下去我这一整天也什么也不用做了,光读邮件了:)其实我觉得用中文讲出来都已经没有原来的味道了,大家最好还是用英文的思维去体会其中的幽默吧!
2. That's all I can think of for now.
I'll close with another email hug.
Take good care of yourself。
朋友说今天就写到这儿,怎么结束呢?当然是来一个email hug hug是拥抱的意思,现在流行email hug 哟。怎么样,够形象吧?
3. I really enjoy conversing with you, and it will be fun to talk more often。
Take care, and good luck。
在结尾表达跟我谈话很开心,用了enjoy conversing with ,, converse 这个词大家应该很眼熟吧,对啦,它就是conversation的动词,不过我们平时用得少,看来还是得多学学native speaker的地道用词啊:)
4. I look forward to hearing from you again.
Best wishes in your job search, and best wishes to you and your family。
Warmest regards,
这是一个很常规的结尾,表达了良好的祝愿。不过Warmest regards我们在课本上好像学不到哟!一般我们只知道Best wishes 或者是Best regards。
5. I guess I will quit writing now.
I look forward to hearing from you again very soon.
Best wishes,
再一次看到了quit, 应该不陌生了。学会怎么用了吗?如果你要结尾了就可以说quit writing。
6. Please write again soon.
Best wishes,
这是最直接的提醒我尽快回信的方式。
I wish you the very best in the coming year.
I will talk to you more soon。
结尾很自然地传递了新年的美好祝福。
8. I need to get to work, so I'll write more later.
I look forward to hearing from you again soon.
look forward to doing 这个短语非常重要,最主要是很实用,而且很常用。
9. OK, that's all for now.
I've got to get some things done before going to work with Santa again today.
I'll talk to you soon.
在停笔离开前简要说明原由,这样不会觉得结束得太唐突。嗯,这一招是可以学一学的!
10.I guess that's all for now.
I hope you will write again soon.
Hearing from you is always a highlight of my day。
Take care!
用一个I guess显得很自然。还记得highlight 这个词吗?我们在信件开头中见到过,意思是“最精彩的部分”,如果你也这样写给你的朋友,告诉他/她收到他的来信是你一天中最精彩的、最重要的事,那么,你的朋友一定会非常的开心!试试吧:)
11. Do you get just as much or more celebrating at the beginning of the Chinese New Year?
Anyway, best wishes and good health to you for the New Year。
I better get to work now.
I'll talk to you again soon。
Take good care of yourself.
在结尾时,提出一个问题作为下次聊天的话题,同时也很自然地传递了祝福。
12. If you want to talk more about this controversy, let me know。
I look forward to hearing from you again.
Take care。
用If you want to talk more about,,let me know。告诉我如果我还想继续讨论上一次的话题尽管提出来,因为某一个话题可能一次是不够讲的。
13. OK, it's kind of late, so I'll quit for now.
I have to go to bed to ensure enough sleep。
I hope to hear from you agan soon.
Take care。
OK, it's kind of late。我觉得这种结尾方式最简便了,无需更多语言,因为充足的睡眠当然是非常重要的。Kind of 的意思是“有一点“
14. Well, it's now 1:30 a.m. here, so that means it's 4:30 p.m. in Beijing.
I need to go to bed so I will be rested for another day。
Take care!
用相隔遥远的两个地方的时间这么一对比,觉得挺有意思的,反正我自己是很少算得这么准的,只知道我们这儿是白天,美国就是晚上了:)
15. Let me know if you have more questions for better understanding of our humor. I can help you with your training, particularly with the humor.
That is something I'm good at。
Take care.
我的朋友经常都会很客气地用Let me know if you,,这样的方式问我是否需要更多的帮助等。我当然是抓住一切机会多提问啦!因为问得越多,从他那儿了解到的东西就越多啦。
16. OK, that's it for the moment. I'll be looking for a message from you tonight, I hope。
Take care!
朋友没有直接说I hope you can write to me tonight, 而是很委婉地说I'll be looking for a message from you,,,这种间接的提出希望和要求的表达方式很新颖哟,还有点不露痕迹的意思!用一下试试看:)
17. Well, since I don't have much to respond to this time, and since I have to get up early in the morning, I'll quit for now.
I hope you had a good time with your friend.
Talk to you soon.
这里用两个since (表原因)来给这封邮件画上句号,很自然也很贴切。
18. OK, that's all for now.
I need to get a little sleep before I go to the airport.
Talk to you soon。
这里get a little sleep 用得很好,把sleep 当名词用,而且搭配动词get, 可以丰富我们过去单一的表达,如:I need to sleep for a while. 对比一下,哪一个更生动一些呢:)
————————————————————————————————————————
比较常用的英文问候语句
Wish you success in your career and happiness of your family!
事业成功,家庭美满!
请多保重!
Take good care of yourself in the year ahead.
祝你今后获得更大成就。
Wishing you many future successes.
Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year.祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。
I hope you have a most happy and prosperous New Year.
谨祝新年快乐幸福,大吉大利。
With the compliments of the season.
祝贺佳节。
May the season's joy fill you all the year round.
愿节日的愉快伴你一生。
Season's greetings and best wishes for the New Year.
祝福您,新年快乐。
Please accept my season's greetings.
请接受我节日的祝贺。
第六篇:《英语书信范文及格式详解》
英文信分垂直式或齐头式和缩进式或锯齿式两种。
英文书信通常由下列五个部分组成(以缩进式为例):
A 信头(Heading)
信头包括写信人地址和写信日期,通常写在信笺的右上角。在比较熟识的朋友之间的通信,写信人的地址常可略去。地址的写法通常是由小到大
B 称呼(Salutation)
称呼指写信人对收信人的称呼,如Dear Xiaojun,写在信头的下方和信笺的左边。称呼一般用Dear,,或My dear,,开头,称呼后一般用逗号。
C 正文(Body)
这是书信的主体部分,即写信人要表达的内容。
D 结束语(Complimentary Close)
它是书信结尾的恭维话,相当于中文书信最后的“祝好”、“致礼”之类的话语。 “Best wishes”, “I love you”, “Many thanks” “Give my regards to your family”
E 签名(Signature)
签名通常签在结束语下方的中间偏右的位置,.签名应是亲笔书写,即使是打写机打出的信件,最后仍需亲笔签名。在签名的上方可根据写信人和收信人的关系写上Sincerely yours/Yours sincerely(用于长辈或朋友之间),或Respectfully yours/Yours respectfully(用于对长辈或上级)。
英语书信范文 (缩进式)
September 15, 2009
Dear David,
I'm glad you'll come to Beijing to learn Chinese. Chinese is very useful, and many foreigners are learning it now. It's difficult for you because it's quite different from English. You have to remember as many Chinese words as possible. It's also important to do some reading and writing. You can watch TV and listen to the radio to practise your listening. Do your best to talk with people in Chinese. You can learn Chinese not only from books but also from people around you. If you have any questions, please ask me. I'm sure you'll learn Chinese well.
Hope to see you soon in Beijing.
英语书信范文 (垂直式 )
September 15, 2009
Dear David,
I'm glad you'll come to Beijing to learn Chinese. Chinese is very useful, and many foreigners are learning it now. It's difficult for you because it's quite different from English. You have to remember as many Chinese words as possible. It's also important to do some reading and writing. You can watch TV and listen to the radio to practise your listening. Do your best to talk with people in Chinese. You can learn Chinese not only from books but also from people around you. If you have any questions, please ask me. I'm sure you'll learn Chinese well.
Hope to see you soon in Beijing.
英文书信结构要素
(1 )信头(Letterhead)。
??信头包括发信人的地址和发信日期。很多人不太注意保留信封,在信内的打上发信人地址就方便收信人回信。如果使用已经印好信头的信纸,就只要打上发信日期。信头位于信的最上方,原则上首先按从小到大的顺序(正好与中文书信相反),门牌号码和街名或单位名占一行(太长可占两行),城镇名和邮政编码占一行,国名占一行。然后是发信日期,它是信头的最后一行,可以写成日月年(英式)也可写成月日年(美式),如:May8,1996或8May,1996. 必然说明的是,月份要写英文名称,否则有可能产生歧义,如5/8/1996,美国
人会理解为1996年5 月8 日,而英国人则理解为1996年8 月5 日。
??(2 )封内地址(Inside Address)。 ??
??封内地址包括收信人的姓名和地址。封内地址必须和信封地址一致,否则就是出了差错,收信人此时可将信退回或按封内地址转寄。封内地址的第一行是收信人姓名,第二行职务,从第三行开始写收信人地址,写出法原则上和写发信人地址一样。
??(3 )称呼(Salutation)。
??称呼应与亲近程度相吻合。最为正式的也是最不亲近的称呼为Dear Sir(英国用)或Dear Genteman (美国用),一般用于给政府机关、官员的公函中,或用于首次往来的商业书信中。比较熟识的人由应称他的姓,最随便也是最亲近的称呼是直呼其名,一般用于亲朋好友,但应注意,称姓时只称姓,不要又称名,而称名时 不要加Dr或Mr. 如某人全名为William.另外,如果对方为女性却不知应称Mrs.还是Miss时可称Ms. 。称呼后面的标点英国人习惯用逗号,而美国人习惯用冒号(亲朋好友之间可用逗号)。
??(4 )正文(Body)。
??正文是信的主体,和中文书信的要求一样,正文的内容要主题突了出、层次清楚、语言简洁、表达准确。如果正文很长需要几张信纸联页时,则应在每张联页左上端都注明页数和收信人名称,如:Mr.WilliamJ.Hall
??(5 )结束语(Complimentary Close)。
??结束语是习惯的客套用语,它必须和前面的称呼遥相呼应。如果前面称Dear Sir,则应选择下列结束语:Very simcerely yours ,Vedry respecrfully yours,Very truly yours ,Sincerely yours 或Yours sincedrely,Respe-crfullky yours 或Yours respecrfullyFaithfully yours 或 Yours faith-fully.如果前面称姓,则应选择下列是结束语:Sincerely yours 或Yours sincerely ,Truly yours 或Yokkurs truly ,Yours ever. 如果前面称名,则表示写信人与收信人的关系亲近友好,应选择下列结束语:SincerelyYours,Love,All my love.
??(6 )签名和发信人姓名(Signaturd and Name Addresser)。 ??
??签名因为是亲笔手写,可能不好辩认,因此必须还要打印出来。签名只需签姓名,不需加Mr. 或Mrs.,以及学位头衔等,但打印姓名时,因为中文名没有性别之分,所以中文拼音名前就加Mr.或Mrs.,Miss.,Ms.,以便收信人辨认,英文名男性不必加Mr.,但女性要加
Mrs.,Miss.,Ms. ,打印名后面可加学位头衔等。
??一封完整的英文书信必须依序包含上述六个要素。如果信件有附件并有必要提醒收信人,可在第六个要素之后加上附件注记(Enclosure 或Encl.)。如果整封信写好后又发现遗漏了什么,可在附件注记之后加上又启(Postscript)或其缩写(P.S.)进行补充。
英文书信,是一种最常用的应用文体,对于普通的私人信件通常由五部分组成。 信头(Heading)
指发信人的姓名(单位名称)、地址和日期,一般写在信纸的右上角。一般公函或商业信函的信纸上都印有单位或公司的名称、地址、电话号码等,因此就只需在信头下面的右边写上写信日期就可以了。 英文地址的写法与中文完全不同,地址的名称按从小到大的顺序:第一行写门牌号码和街名;第二行写县、市、省、州、邮编、国名;然后再写日期。标点符号一般在每一行的末尾都不用,但在每一行的之间,该用的还要用,例如在写日期的时候。
日期的写法
30th July,1997等。1997不可写成97。
信内地址(Inside Addressz
在一般的社交信中,信内收信人的地址通常省略,但是在公务信函中不能。将收信人的姓名、地址等写在信头日期下方的左角上,要求与对信头的要求一样,不必再写日期。 称呼(Salutation)
是写信人对收信人的称呼用语。位置在信内地址下方一、二行的地方,从该行的顶格写起,在称呼后面一般用逗号(英国式),也可以用冒号(美国式)。
(1)写给亲人、亲戚和关系密切的朋友时,用Dear或My dear再加上表示亲属关系的称呼或直称其名(这里指名字,不是姓氏)。例如:My dear father,Dear Tom等。
写给公务上的信函用Dear Madam,Dear Sir或Gentleman(Gentlemen)。注意:Dear纯属公务上往来的客气形式。Gentlemen总是以复数形式出现,前不加Dear,是Dear Sir的复数形式。
(3)写给收信人的信,也可用头衔、职位、职称、学位等再加姓氏或姓氏和名字。例如:Dear Prof. Tim Scales, Dear Dr.John Smith。
正文(Body of the Letter)
位置在下面称呼语隔一行,是信的核心部分。因此要求正文层次分明、简单易懂。和中文信不
同的是,正文中一般不用Hello!(你好!)正文有缩进式和齐头式两种。每段书信第一行的第一个字母稍微向右缩进些,通常以五个字母为宜,每段第二行从左面顶格写起,这就是缩进式。但美国人写信各段落往往不用缩进式,用齐头式,即每一行都从左面顶格写起。商务信件大都采用齐头式的写法。
结束语(Complimentary Close)
在正文下面的一、二行处,从信纸的中间偏右处开始,第一个词开头要大写,句末用逗号。不同的对象,结束语的写法也不同。
(1)写给家人、亲戚,用Your loving grandfather,Lovingly yours,Lovingly等;
(2)写给熟人、朋友,用Yours cordially,Yours affectionately等;
(3)写业务信函用Truely yours(Yours truely),Faithfully yours(Yours faithfully)等;
(4)对上级、长辈用Yours obediently(Obediently yours),Yours respectfully(Respectfully yours)等。
签名(Signature)
低于结束语一至二行,从信纸中间偏右的地方开始,在结束语的正下方,在签完名字的下面还要有用打字机打出的名字,以便识别。职务、职称可打在名字的下面。当然,写给亲朋好友的信,就不必再打了。
附言(Postscript) :
一封信写完了,突然又想起遗漏的事情,这时用P.S.表示,再写上遗漏的话即可,要长话短说。通常在信末签名下面几行的左方,应于正文齐头。
注意:在正式的信函中,应避免使用附言。
9、 附件(Enclosure) :
信件如果有附件,可在信纸的左下角,注上Encl:或Enc:
例如:Encl:2 photos(内附两张照片)。如果附件不止一项,应写成Encl:或Encs。
我们有时可看到在称呼与正文之间有Re:或Subject:(事由)字样。一般在信纸的中间,也可与“称呼”对齐。还应在底下加横线,以引起读信人的注意,使收信人便于在读信之前就可了解信中的主要内容。事由一般在公务信函中使用,也可以省略。
英文书信的格式及信封的写法
1、信纸的右上角写上日期,如September 8,也常用简写Sep. 8;非正式的信件,年代常省略;正式的书信则不只会写上年代,还会把发信者的住址写在日期的上方。
2、接下来在信纸的左方写收信人的称呼语,通常用Dear开始,再接着写名字(一般都用first name ),如Dear Susan (亲爱的苏珊);至于名字的后面则通常打上逗号或留白。
3、称呼语写完后,通常会先空一行才开始写信的本文。
4、本文结束后,再写上结尾语,如See you (再见)、( With) Best wishes(祝你平安)、Yours always (永远是你的挚爱)、Yours ever (永远爱你的)、Your friend (你的友人)、Truly yours (挚友)、Sincerely yours或Yours sincerely或Sincerely (最诚挚的友人)、Love (爱人,避免用在两个男士间的信件)…等。
(1)结尾语的第一个字母要大写,最后还要加上逗点。
(2)若要针对收信的对象,将结尾语加以区分,则对于比较亲密的对方,可以用Sincerely yours、Yours sincerely或Sincerely;对于一般的朋友可用Your friend;如果是儿女写给父母,就用Your loving
son(daughter);对长辈则写Respectfully yours,至于生意上的往来就用Faithfully yours。
5、在结尾语下面的署名必须亲自签名,不可用打字的,而且在签名之后,也不加任何的标点符号
二、英文信封的写法
1、在信封的左上角写「寄信人」的名字和住址。
2、在信封的中间或右下角偏左的地方写「收信人」的名字和住址。
3、寄信人不自称Mr.、Mrs.或Miss,但是在收信人的姓名前则必须加上尊称Mr.、Mrs.或Miss以示礼貌。
4、住址的写法与中文相反;英文住址原则上是由小至大,如必须先写门牌号码、街路名称,再写城市、省(州)和邮政区号,最后一行则写上国家的名称。
5、在信封的右上角贴上邮票。
6、信封上的邮政区号(zip code),在美国州名之后以五位数阿拉伯数字表示,前三位数代表州或都市,后两位数表示邮区,至于邮政区号10027的念法是one double o two seven。
7、住址中常用字:有简写的多用简写:
楼 F(e.g. 2F) 巷 Lane ( e.g. Lane 194) 段 Section;Sec. (e.g. Sec.Ⅱ ) 弄 Alley (e.g. Alley 6) 路 Road;Rd.( e.g. Chunghua Rd.) 街 Street;St.(e.g. Yangkwang St.)
第七篇:《英语写信格式范文》
英语写信格式范文
(一) 英文书信的组成部分英文书信一般由六部分组成。即:信头(Heading)、信内地址(Inside Address),
称呼(Salutation),正文(Body of Letter)、结束语(Complimentary Close)、署名(Signature),
有时在书信后面还有附言(Postscript)、附件(Enclosure),这得视具体情况而定。下面将分别说明。1. 信头(Heading)
信头是指写信人的地址和写信日期, 一般写在或打在第一面信纸的右上角,先写地址再写日期,地址的写法是从小到大,先写门牌号、路号,再写区名、市名、省名,最后写国名。时间的写法对英国人和美国人而言是不同的。英国人习惯按日、月、年的顺序写,
而美国人习惯按月、日、年的顺序写。例如:
英式:1st October,1999
美式:October 1,1999
在使用前一种形式时,月和年之间的逗号可用可不用,但是在后一种形式中,必需要使用逗号。
信头的写法有缩进式和齐头式。缩进式每行开头向右缩进一两个字母;齐头式左边对齐排列,如下所示:
Dalian 116023
Liaoning Province
P. R. China
Dalian 116023
Liaoning Province
P. R. China2. 信内地址 (Inside Address)
信内地址要写出收信人的姓名和地址。一般给比较生疏的亲友的信和公事信件要写出信内地址,而熟悉朋友可以省去这一步骤。信内地址写出在日期下一两行的左上角,第一行写收信人的称呼姓名,然后写出地址。地质也是从小到大写出,分缩进式和齐头式两种。例如:
The President
Oxford University
England齐头式
64Heping Road
P.R.China3.称呼(Salutation)
称呼是对收信人的称谓。在信内地址下一两行处顶格写起,自成一行。末尾用逗号或冒号。
(1)当给一位熟悉的人写信时可以用Dear 或是My Dear。在英国,My Dear 比Dear亲切,而在美国,Dear比My Dear 亲切。
(2)当给一位你不知婚否的女性写信时,可以用Ms.……,这是指&……女士&。
(3)在给不熟悉的人写信时,可以用Dear sir, Dear Madam, Dear sirs, Gentleman 等等。4正文(Body of Letter)
正文是一封信的主体部分。通常在称呼的下一行写出。正文也可采用齐头式或缩进式的方法。齐头式是反映每段开头一行和后面行并齐。缩进式是指每段的第一行向右缩进几个字母。信笺讲究简洁、效率。开头几句简单地寒暄后就不如正题,在结尾处要有祝愿和敬语。
常用的开头语有:
I have received your letter of July Ist. 7月1 日来信已经收悉。
I have the pleasure to tell you t
hat …….很高兴告诉你……。
I am very much delighted to receive your letter. 非常高兴收到你的来信。
It is my honor to inform you that ……很荣幸告诉你……。
常用的结束套话有:
I am looking forward to hearing from you 盼早日回信。
Wish best regards. 祝好。
Thank you for your help 感谢你的帮助!
Wish my best wishes for your success. 祝你成功。
Wishing you a happy holiday. 祝假日愉快!
Hoping to hear from you soon. 希望能尽快收到你的回信。5结束语(Complimentary Close)
结束语在正文之后隔一两行的偏右方开始写出。开头字母用大写,以后的字母用小写,最后一个词后面用逗句。
常用的结束语有:
一般非正式的关系:
Yours sincerely,
Yours truly,
Yours faithfully,
Most sincerely,
Faithfully yours,
亲密的关系:
Yours love,
Yours Affectionately,
With love,
Lovingly yours,
Yours ever,
上级和长者:
Yours respectfully,
Faithfully yours,6署名(Signature)
在结束语的下方是签名,先手写出,再打出来。如果收信人不认识写出信人,可以在署名前用括号标出Mr.、Miss或Ms。在名称下面可注上头衔。如:
Yours sincerely,
Lucy Blake (手写)
Lucy Blake (Miss)(打印)
Sales Manager7附言(Postscript),附件(Enclosure)
在信件正文写作时可能漏掉了某些事,或临时发生了某事需要补充时,可以在信下面左下方写出上P.S.
如果随信有附件可在爱左下端注明。如:
Enclosure:1.Invoice(发票)
2.Resume(个人简历)(二)英文书信实例
上面介绍了英文写信的主要组成部分以及各部分的写作特点,接下来我们将提供五种英文书信的范例。
当朋友有了喜事,如结婚、高升、获奖的时候,你可以向他写出一封祝贺信,表达你的嘱咐与恭贺。例文1
   Mechanical Engineering Department
Dalian 116023
Liaoning,China
November28,1999
Mr. WangXiming
Mechanical Engineering Department
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Cambridge, Mass. 02139
Dear Mr. Wang,
Thank you for your letter of November 3,1999. I am sorry not to have written back earlier but time seems to pass so quickly.
I learnt from your letter that you had received you master's degree. I would like to congratulate you on your splendid success.
In this letter I am bringing you a piece of good news:your wife gave a birth of a boy last week and she ins in good health now. The baby weighed eight jin at birth. Yesterday my wife and some other neighbors went to the hospital to see your wife and to congratulate her on the birth. She told them that she had been nursed with the best care since she was in hospital.
Now I'm taking the Visiting School Test in Beijing. If I pass the examination, I'll leave for America soon. If not, I'll
wait for another chance. I've never been to the U.S.A., and I know little about the institutions and customs there. I hope that you will write to me and tell me more about them.
With best regards to you and your classmates.
Yours sincerely,
Zhang Jiao2 感谢信
当别人帮了你一个忙时,你应该给他写封信,以示感激。
Dear John:
Thank you very much for the nice birthday present you have sent me! I have been longing for a dictionary for a long time. It will surly be very helpful to my study.
It's very nice of you to remember my birthday. I'll make good use of the dictionary and I'll think of you with gratitude and affection every time I use it.
Sally3邀请信
当邀请某位朋友参加活动,如交游、宴会时,可以写一封邀请信。信的语气应该谦逊,热情。
Dear Mr. Clark:
We are wondering if you and Mrs. Clark want to have supper with us on Friday, January 21st at seven o'clock?
James and I are looking forward with great pleasure to seeing you and Mrs.Clark. We do hope you can come.
Sincerely yours,
Lucy Wheeler4 申请信
当申请一项工作,或是申请一个学校留学时,都应该使用申请信。申请信应该简洁、明确、如实地反映你的才能、成绩、愿望和目标。例文4   下面是一封申请留学的书信:                   The Department of Civil Engineering
Dalian 116023
Liaoning Province
November 20,1999
Prof. Steeve Hunter
The Dept. Of Civil Engineering
**** University
New Your, NY 10017
Dear Professor Steeve Hunter,
I have for many years cherished the hope of studying civil engineering under your personal guidance as a graduate student in your university, to which your name has added so much luster.
I was enrolled to study civil engineering in the Department of Civil Engineering Of Zhejiang University in September 1992.I graduated from Zhejiang University in July 1996. And ever since my graduation, I have been teaching in the Department of Civil Engineering of Dalian University of Technology.
If you could tell the necessany procedure of taking the graduate course of your department, I will be very grateful to you.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely yours,
第八篇:《英文书信格式》
编辑提醒:请注意查看“英语书信结尾格式”一文是否有分页内容。原文地址更多相关文章注:英语书信结尾格式一文由免费提供,来源于网络。本文著作权归原作者所有,请在转载引用时保留。否则因《》一文引起的法律纠纷请自负,。
最近更新热点文章

我要回帖

更多关于 it s my pleasure 的文章

随机推荐